Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 6
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 7

Angela · Married on 04/20/2013

My wedding was April 20 2013 at addison park. I dealt with Jason and crystal at untouchable entertainment who were both very professional and easy to work with. We rented a photo booth and it was a huge hit. Crystal was the main person working the booth and she did a fantastic job. Thank you guys for everything. Angela and Jeremy

Sent on 05/12/2013

amanda · Married on 04/06/2013

Untouchable was amazing! The staff was warm and welcoming they made the process of choosing a videographer a breeze. Our personal videographer was Brian and he worked extremely well with the photographer. We can't wait to see our video.

Sent on 04/13/2013

Malina · Married on 03/24/2013

Jason and his group was absolutely fabulous!!! The photographers were very professional and took spectacular pictures!!!! Jason even stepped in with my dj (who i hired outside of untouchable) to help pick up the pace w the party!!! They did everything they could to make sure that the day was great. And shout out to my girl Crystal at the photo booth, everyone loved you!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/16/2013

The photo booth was the perfect size and was an actual photo booth from the boardwalk. The service was awesome! Jason made sure everything ran smoothly and Crystal was very polite and helpful to my guests. I was very grateful for the way crystal was so kind to my nieces and nephews who were 6 and under. They were having such a great time taking pictures in the booth and she allowed them to go in as many times as they wanted to. It made very cute memories in the beautiful photo book that was provided.

Sent on 03/31/2013

Toni · Married on 02/16/2013

Untouchable Entertainment is BY FAR the company you want to choose for your venue! Their personalities are so inviting and make you and your guest feel like a part of their family! From the day we went to check out their services, to the day of our wedding, we do not have ONE BAD thing to say about this company. Crystal at the front desk is very welcoming and always friendly. She was also fabulous at our photo booth the day of our wedding (I would TOTALLY recommend the photo booth, our guest loved it) Amanda was our photographer and I can not even put into words how wonderful she was! Not only a great photographer but she was SO HELPFUL-- down to helping us corset up my gown, to letting my dog out before we all left the house in a rush to get into the limo before the church! And Jason and his DJ created such a great, upbeat environment and kept our guest on their feet, dancing all night long! I will recommend this company to everyone I know! 5 STARS FOR SURE!!! Love you guys & THANK YOU for making our special day so fantastic!!! We really CAN NOT THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH!! :)

Beth · Married on 01/12/2013

These folks went above and beyond the call of duty. My wedding was originally canceled by Sandy and they were incredibly flexible in helping us out. Jay, you're amazing and you made my special day absolutely perfect. I must say that if I have any other event that I can use them I absolutely will. You would be doing your wedding a disservice if you don't book them. Incredible value, for amazing people that will complete your event.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Andy · event on 01/05/2013

........I have been lucky enough to have been at several weddings that Jason and his staff provided the DJ services for. He is dedicated to make your event a success...period. He gets your guests involved..... He and and his staff do not disappoint..... They treat your event like it is their own and they want it to succeed! Amanda's photography was breathtaking...... she is very creative and your wedding memories will be well served with her photographs. One last thing.........the photo booth!!! If you are looking for something to make your event more memorable, the photo booth is it. Your guests will go back over and over again to take pictures of them and their friends and YOU....... and come away with some awesome memories.

Rebecca · Married on 12/22/2012

This team is absolutely amazing. With my husband in the Navy, we live in Washington state and got married in New Jersey where his family is located. Untouchable entertainment made this difficult situation completely stress free and seamless. They also provided two photographers for a boudoir session I set up to create a wedding gift for my husband. The prices were great and they were EXTREMELY flexible with the session times and location. Jason even came to meet me with his vehicle when I got lost going to their office and had me follow him there. Every photographer I worked with both at this session and at the wedding were awesome!! They made everything so comfortable and our pictures turned out great because of this. They even took all of my "must have" pictures and put them on a tablet that they kept with them throughout the night to ensure we got them all. Our videographer was just as great. He was able to capture everything we wanted. They were even ready to assist in backup when our DJ who we had from a different vender, didn't have the right equipment. I would highly recommend this team of amazing professionals!!!!

Sent on 12/30/2012

I would not have anyone else do my wedding! By far the best company!
    Thank you Jason, Crystal, Steve & Bill for making my wedding Untouchable!!!!!!

Sent on 12/14/2012

When I meet with Jason and his group, they gave me the confidence I needed for the most important day of my life! They made everything stress free. Amanda, my professional photographer was the best choice my photos came out spectacular! Always on time, with a great attitude, made everything fun and fantastic! From the moment my mother inlaw and I met him we knew we want it him from my picture!!! thank jason and amanda!

Sent on 12/16/2012

They were great!! Made my wedding wonderful!

• Joanny

Joanny · event on 12/01/2012

Jason and his assistants did a magnificent job on my daughter's Quinceanera. He was extremely helpful in the planning on how the sequence of the party should be,. He reminded us (the parents) on the timing and suggested what should be done next, so we stayed to our time frame. He had mostly everyone on the dance floor and the people that were not on the dance floor was because they were older. (But were moving in their chairs.) The event was held in a large room, I was told afterward that people from the other side of the building were coming in to see what kind of a party it was, and I was informed they said things like "Oh my god it looks like a disco in there, it looks like a CLUB ! Everyone had a GREAT time . My daughter's friends stated "It was the BEST party they been to ! " I heard compliments from the adults at the party "What an EXCELLENT time they were having." And they keep asking me when is the next BIG event is being held. Everyone from young to older had ONE BIG BLAST ! Now would I use UNTOUCHABLE ENTERTAINMENT ? You bet . The party was December 1, 2012 and to this day March 20, 2013 , people are still talking about it. Were the event took place, they have asked numerous times who provided the entertainment and people that go there daily still talk about it. We made sure and informed them who did the event and thank you Jason for given us a couple of extra business cards, because you know that they were passed on to were the event took place. Thank you Jason for the AWESOME, IMPRESSIVE, WONDERFUL, ENERGETIC, SPECTACULAR job you did. Thank you for making it the best party we ever had. And thank-you for making it so very special for my daughter. Her QUINCE was one day to remember.

Sent on 03/20/2013

Jason kept my dance floor packed all night! I couldn’t believe how much fun everyone was having… People are still talking about it!

The Staff at Untouchable Entertainment also were able to have some fun! From Crystal dancing at the photo booth, Jason dancing with all our guest and even the Amanda (Our Photographer) and Bill (Our Videographer) where out on the dance floor catching all the shots!

I had been planning my wedding for two years and Jason was there from the start! If it wasn’t for Jason and the Untouchable Crew I don’t think I would have been able to pull my wedding off.

They helped me with everything, Including my Invitations and minister! It was great being able to go to one office for all my services.

If you are looking for a company that has everything under one roof, this is that company.

Jason and his staff were fun and friendly from the begging, Crystal also was able to keep my son busy so I would have no distractions during my meetings.

I would recommend this company to everyone I know!

Untouchable did all of my services, Invitations, Ministry, DJ Entertainment, Photo Booth and the two most important in my eyes Photography and Videography!

You can’t go wrong with this company, Photos and Video where amazing!!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

brandi · Married on 11/10/2012

Wedding 11-10-2012

Jason, Amanda, Crystal, Father Anthony & Crew
    You were AWESOME !!!

The Best DJ, Photography, Photo Booth, Up-lighting & Officiant
    All of my Guests Loved everything about you guys
    Your Style, Experience & Personalities
    """Untouchable""" This suits you !!!

We're Glad we Chose Professionals :)
    Easy Stress-Free Good Time Party Planners
    Our Wedding was the Best Wedding we've ever been to!!!
    I never left the dance floor
    (well except to catch my breath - lol)
    These will be the Best Memories

How would We Rate this Company: 1-5 stars ---- 10 ----
    Why? This company goes above & beyond!!

Why settle for the rest When you can have the Best
    ***Untouchable***

Glad you we're there
    Nothing like New Friends for A New Beginning
    Thanks soooooooooo much !!!

Sent on 11/11/2012

kimberly · Married on 11/02/2012

We had our wedding the weekend right after sandy and jason and amanda were right there for us . We had a beautiful wedding still have people telling us it was the best wedding they ever been to. Remember one thing future brides your Dj makes your wedding . So choice Untouchable Entertainment

Love
    Kim and jimmy

Sent on 02/01/2013

Untouchables made everything stress free and fun! My photos and videos were spectacular! Not only did I have them do my photography but I always had them do my DJ services, and that was just as good! Jason had everyone on the dance floor having a great time! Even my older grandparnets were dancing! I would recommend Untouchables to everyone!!

Alicia · Married on 10/07/2012

My partner and I were very particular on who our vendors would be because we wanted to ensure whoever they were was comfortable doing a same sex venue. Untouchable was amazing right from the start! We met with Jason several times over the course of our planning and every time we met it was always on our schedule. He made us feel right at home and was so awesome to work with! Our wedding day was a huge success and he helped make it that much more memorable!! Thank you to Jason and his team for everything! You are all awesome!!

Sent on 10/21/2012

TAMMY · Married on 08/25/2012

These people did my photography and dj service..totally interactive with the guests....totally awesome!

Sent on 09/09/2012

Kelly · Married on 08/12/2012

Jason and his team, Crystal, Amanda, and Marisol where incredible!!! We got married at The Mill in Spring Lake. They did our ceremony music, amazing cocktail hour music and our reception. The photography is beautiful!! Any and all request, questions and whatever we needed in the year leading up to our wedding where always handles with a smile and a prompt response back! Well worth the investment...they knew our dream and by far fulfilled every aspect of it! Thank you Untouchable Team, we will see you again whenever we need entertainment services!! 5 stars..You guys Rock!!
    Kelly and Paul Fell

Sent on 08/28/2012

Corinne · event on 06/29/2012

Thank you so much for your fantastic performance and service to our group. We will definitely recommend you to our friends. Hope to see you again next year!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • petruzziello

Marlenys · Married on 06/16/2012

when I went to untouchable, not even had my photographer for my wedding and when I meet with Jason and his group. they gave me the confidence I needed for the most important day of my life !! like i say they made everything stress free. thanks for your patience with me, Steven my professional photographer as I wanted !!!!!!!my photos spectacular !!!!!! . and thank for be on time .Fantastic , Happy and Amazing staff , From the moment my mother inlaw and I met him we knew we want it him from my picture!!! thank jason!! thank so much. !!!!!!!!!! cuando fui a la compania untouchable entertainment , no tenia aun fotografo para el dia mas importante de mi vida, cuando me reuni con jason y su grupo ellos me dieron la confianza que nesesitaba , todo el stress que cargaba me lo quitaron de encima. muchas gracias a mi fotografo Steven que con tanta paciencia y profesionalismo consiguio las mejores fotos !! bellaaaasss!!!.muy buen presio, viajaron hasta Cape May NJ . PARA MI BODAAAA. SIN PROBLEMAS . SI ESTAS ORGANISANDO TU BODA COMFIA EN ELLOS . TE VAN A ENCANTAR.SU ENERGIA Y CONFIANZA .TE CONVENSERAN !!! CREEME!!!! . GOOD JOB JASON !! YOU ARE THE BEST.

Marleny · Married on 06/16/2012

Marleny · Married on 06/16/2012

Nicki · Married on 06/16/2012

Untouchable Entertainment did my photography, dj, engagement photos, photo booth and thank you cards. The Dj was unbelievable. They played every song I wanted and got the crowd dancing. My photographer was amazing. The pictures not only came out beautiful but she was helping me get into my dress and tying my dress up going above and beyond her photography duties. The engagement photos came out just as beautiful as the wedding photos .Photo booth was a blast and a great memory. They give you an album of all the photos that were taken in the booth by ur guests and they can sign next to their pictures. The thank you cards came out great. We got a picture of us on the front and it is crystal clear. The thank you cards came in very quickly once ordered. All in all Untouchable Entertainment did a great job.

Sent on 09/18/2012

denise · event on 06/08/2012

St. Joseph Grade School....3 student events. Videographers were professional and worked very well around the events...

Sent on 07/02/2012