Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 6
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 7

Carrie · Married on 06/01/2014

My husband and I used Untouchable Entertainment this past Sunday, June 1, 2014 for our photography/DJ at our wedding and they were Amazing!!! From the get go they were so personable and wonderful and worked with us and our budget. Jason, Crystal, and the other guy( sorry, I forgot his name) were our DJ's and had the crowd going the entire time. All of our guests were so amazed by the job that they did. We were so blessed and words can not describe the job that they did for us from beginning to end. Patrick was our photographer (also with Untouchable) and let me tell you that this man did a fabulous job. He took amazing pictures(some of which he showed us and were Awesome). He was so funny and personable and the bridal party loved him so much. We can't wait to see our pictures!! So, I would 1000% recommend UNTOUCHABLE ENTERTAINMENT for your DJ/Photography needs. Thanks so much again guys. We love you and you ARE the BEST!!!:)

Sent on 06/03/2014

Jenna · Married on 05/31/2014

I was looking for one vendor to handle DJ, photography, and videography, and I am so happy to have found Untouchable Entertainment. Although it is too soon to speak about the quality of the pictures, Amanda was such a great photographer to work with. She made us feel totally comfortable and was very reassuring when I thought we were pressed for time. I can't wait to see the pictures she and her team took!

At first, I was hesitant about a photo booth, and really didn't want one. I gave in since it was the one thing my husband requested, and I'm glad I did. I was so happy to receive all of the pictures and notes at the end of the night, and our guests who weren't big dancers had something else to do besides sit at the table. If you are on the fence like I was, I would definitely suggest going for it! Crystal worked the photo booth for us and she is so super nice and accommodating.

Our host and DJ, Jason and Kato, were outstanding. I know this is true because my husband is the last person you will ever find on a dance floor, and he was dancing ALL night! The dance floor was packed the whole time and several guests told me how great the DJ was. I only wish the night could have lasted longer! So highly recommended.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Cindy · Married on 05/09/2014

I used Untouchable Entertainment to hire a photographer for my wedding. Stefanie helped us in the beginning. Everyone there makes you feel so special and they do everything to make sure your event is perfect. We had Edgar as our photographer who was absolutely amazing. EVERYONE in my wedding said how great he was. He exceeded our expectations and then some. Working with Edgar was very comfortable and natural. He took requests and offered great suggestions during our photos. A++++++++ Hiring through Untouchable certainly enhanced our wedding, it was PERFECT. I can't wait to see the pics when they come in!!

Sent on 05/11/2014

David · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Untouchables DJ service for our wedding on May 03, 2014 and we could not be more satisfied with their services. My wife and I had nothing but positive interactions with their staff from the moment we walked into their doors, until they wrapped up their cords after
    finishing at the venue. Extremely friendly staff, affordable prices (for a wedding) and easily accessible/available for questions or updates to your event.
    Our specific DJ, Danny, was amazing. He and his crew were energetic and played a killer set list of music (most of which I requested and they played accordingly). Jason even made a
    guest appearance at our wedding which was a pleasant surprise.
    Highly recommended to use their services. They really set the tone of the wedding which led to us having a really special night that we'll always remember. Thank you again to everyone involved!

Sent on 05/30/2014

laura · Married on 03/29/2014

We used them for my daughter's wedding, and Jason and his team were fabulous! Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 04/01/2014

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/22/2014

Untouchable Entertainment is truly untouchable when it comes to their work. Jason is amazing and really knows what he is doing. He made my day perfect and had everyone on the dance floor. Everyone wanted to know who my DJ was. They are truly amazing. Definitely recommend but book fast!!

Sent on 04/11/2014
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 03/16/2014

If you have lost all faith in humanity due to budgets and prices then this is the place to go to have it restored!!!! It's amazing knowing that people like Jay and his staff exist. They treat you like family instead of a "client". The value of services we received from his company is 20x more than we paid for. You are getting the best when you book with him. Jay and his whole staff make sure everything goes according to as planned. The photographers on staff will ensure you will get every moment captured. Dave and BJ, our DJ and MC, Did an amazing job all around. Dave did an amazing job with the music. He played all the songs that got the crowd moving and playing Skys the limit for me at the cocktail hour lol. BJ has an amazing voice and I'm surprised he isn't singing professionally. Our wedding day will never be forgotten because of Untouchable Entertainment and Jason Greiner. We will forever be indebted to this man for what he was able to do for us. Every guest that attended the event came up to us asking us where we found Untouchable Entertainment. If I am having another event, I will be giving Jason a call. He made this day a stress free day all around.

I want to thank Jason and Untouchable Entertainment for all that you have done. I will never forget that day and all you did for us.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnathan and Morgan

Sent on 03/19/2014

Jason and his crew were absolutely amazing! Although it took a little while longer then my husband and I would have liked for us to send out the Thanks you cards. Besides that Jason and his whole crew were incredible!!!! They were great with our meeting times since my husband works odd hours they were able to accommodate us without any hesitation. I never had someone go into such detail. Jason literally went over everything with a fine tooth comb. Jason basically turned into my wedding planner. I had a last minute hair and make-up situation and he went out of his way to help me and my bridesmaids out. I can't begin to explain how happy we were and are with having Untouchable Entertainment take care of our wedding. Thank you guys so much for everything you have done<3

Sent on 12/08/2016

Vicki · Married on 02/01/2014

Wow!! Untouchable Entertainment is beyond amazing!! First, I met Stefanie in front of a booth at a bridal show and we instantly clicked!! She made me feel like family from the start, and as we progressed, our bond just got stronger! She is absolutely amazing and so personal! She knew exactly what I wanted, how I wanted and made me think out of the box to make my wedding perfect, between photo poses, music to choose, video and sooooo much more!!
    I had two DJs, Jason and Dave and they were AMAZING and did everything I asked them to do! Jason was so personal from the beginning with so many jokes as well as seriousness and made me so comfortable with everything!!
    They can not be beat and I recommend everyone to use them!! They are all so much fun and out going, besides me walking down the aisle in my beautiful dress, I'd have to say, they madr wedding and I have been absolutely in love with them from day one!! Thank you guys so much!!! You guys rock!! I couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Sent on 03/13/2014
  • User3726396 · event on 11/23/2013

I have known Jason for a long time and he really knows how to run a great party. He has surrounded himself with awesome professionals who energize the celebrations and record it for you. The DJS have an enormous list of music to play including latin tunes. Love what they have done for us!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Diane · Married on 10/25/2013

My husband and I cannot thank this team enough for everything they did for our wedding. When I say they literally waited on us hand and foot that's is putting it mildly. Jason Crystal Amanda and the team are truly one of a kind people that became part of our family the minute we stepped foot in their office. The picture taking process was not only FUN but it ran so smooth which made things feel light and easy not rushed or stressed. The ceremony was elegant and magical. The cocktail hour music was awesome, they gave us a wonderful play list to enjoy will talking to our guest. They made our party rock and literally had the entire dance floor PACKED from start to finish. Our guest were chanting " one more song" because no one wanted to leave. We all had a workout to say the least from dancing so much. Jason would not let anyone sit he kept he party going ALL night. The staff always made sure that my husband and I didn't have to search or worry about a single detail no matter how big or small. The staff kept our glasses filled an our faces happy and smiling. I cant thank them enough. Untouchables literally MADE our wedding the best night of our lives. I am telling every person I know that is having an event to use untouchables.. you cannot go wrong at all with this team and the quality. Untouchables will give you the memories you deserve for your day. They are flexible with you and gladly work with you on anything you need. Thank you to untouchables for giving our friends family and us the time of our lives!
    Love always
    Diane and Edward Gorda

Sent on 10/27/2013

Haley · Married on 09/29/2013

Was so glad that we picked them they were awesome....Jason did us a big favor and did the reception entrance announcing for our wedding and we did not do the DJ service with them I could not have asked for a better group of people to share our special day with they killed it.... Also very professional Thanks so much guys Haley & Nick Blaszka

Sent on 09/30/2013

Our photographer was the best. He was so helpful. Our DJ was okay.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services's reply:

Hello,

We are interested in knowing when your event was and where, and any additional comments / feedback you may have about our services. Feel free to call us at the office, or send email to: edgar@untouchablenj.com Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Best Wishes,

www.facebook.com/untouchableinc

pinterest.com/untouchableent/

www.weddingwire.com

Bettyjean Pace · Married on 09/07/2013

Jason and his Untouchable Family are wonderful, warm ,loving people! They treat you like you are the only bride in the world, They are professional,Caring and loving people... They love what they do and you could tell!
    Mom and Pop customer service all the way...They know how to give you the party that you want and deserve!!!!

Many Blessings!

Bettyjean Pace

Sent on 09/12/2013

Margie and Joe · Married on 07/20/2013

Our wedding night was trully amazing! Had a blend of personalities there, and Jason was awesome, got everyone up and dancing the night away. Everyone had an amazing time and I will cherish the night forever. Thank you Jason! <3

Sent on 07/23/2013

BetsyAnn · Married on 07/12/2013

Great Service, awesome DJ. The Photographers were taken care of me every second..

Sent on 07/25/2013

Shawna · Married on 06/14/2013

Untouchables is a great place to have DJ your wedding! they did an amazing job, always had everyone up dancing! i would recommend them any day!

Sent on 07/22/2013

Robyn · Married on 06/08/2013

Untouchable entertainment is truly a wonderful company to work with! The whole staff is friendly, responsive, outgoing and so helpful. I planned my wedding in less than two months and when i received a call back from Jason all the weight and stress was lifted off my shoulders, he went above and beyond to help me and talking to him felt like i had known him for years! I am so grateful for everything Jason and his staff has done for me, and I honestly don't know what I would have done without him! I didn't expect to receive as much as I did. And, i just have to say... if you want your event to run smooth and organized, then you NEED Jason. No matter what the situation may be, there is nothing he can't handle, he will direct everyone and make everyone feel comfortable. My wedding was perfect and it's all thanks to untouchable entertainment! If your looking for a company who does it all, and goes above and beyond to make your event special and memorable, then look no further than this company! Untouchable Entertainment is by far the best company around... They truly are UNTOUCHABLE!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Lynnette · Married on 05/30/2013

Jason and his daughter Crystal were absolutely wonderful. We received top notch service at my wedding and it was booked literally less than three weeks before the big day. My husband and I will definitely be using Untouchable for future sweet 16's, cookouts, other family events etc. We have already recommended them to family and friends. Jason was very truthful when he said that his main focus was to make my day perfect. He even worked with the other vendors who we hired for other services to make sure they did their best as well. The surprise wedding coordinator and live singer were a bonus that we greatly appreciated. I can't wait to use this company again!!! Much Love Malik and Lynnette Bailey 05/30/13 at the Radisson Freehold Crystal Ballroom

Sent on 06/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2013

From the moment we had our first meeting with untouchable we knew they were the one! Jason's energy and excitement was amazing. Untouchables while staff was absolutely great! From the planning and details to the wedding day, I couldn't have asked for a better team to have. Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Charles · Married on 05/18/2013

Untouchables made my wedding day amazing! Jason made sure everyone got up onto the dance floor and the photographers captured every excited moment of the day! I would recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding or event. Thanks Untouchables!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Untouchables did a fantastic job with our wedding. The music selection was perfect and exactly what we wanted. The light show they do is awesome and a must have! Jason was great at entertaining the guests and getting people to dance. Crystal did a great job with the photobooth. The booth and the props were a big hit with our guests and we loved the scrapbook Crystal put together with everyone's pictures. The photographers, Amanda and Pat, were great. They were able to accommodate all the pictures we wanted taken during the event. Amanda even showed up with umbrellas for the bride and bridesmaids since it began to rain! All in all, the whole Untouchables staff was professional and on point. If you hire them for your event you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Sarah · Married on 05/17/2013

untouchable entertainment was such a pleasure to work with. They are a company that stays true to all of their promises.my photographers Pat and Amanda were excellent and help make my wedding day run as smoothly as possible. They captured every moment I could have imagined and I can't wait to get my pictures back. I would recommend the two of them and untouchable entertainment for all your photography needs. I love love love this company!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Ana · event on 04/27/2013

I can honestly say that "you were the party" I can never find enough words to describe the amazing time we had because of you and your team. I will recommend you to Anyone and everyone I know. I am truly grateful to all of you for making our event so special!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Marissa · event on 04/20/2013

Jason was so accommodating. He even went as far as to downloaded a specially requested song that we use at parties in Scotland! Untouchables is amazing!

Sent on 04/24/2013