Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 2
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 3
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 4
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 5
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 6
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 7

Sarah · Married on 09/12/2015

Simply one word .... AMAZING ! Tony was our DJ for our beach wedding 9/12/15 and he did an awesome job. All my guest kept telling me how they loved him. He took time out of his own day to go over things prior to the wedding and really gets to know his clients. He made the day sooo much fun with his energy and song collection. Thank you to Tony for making our day so special.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Sara · Married on 09/05/2015

I am so happy I chose Untouchable Entertainment to work with me on my wedding. They take time and effort to meet and discuss exactly what you want done and what you vision for your big day. I can't wait to see how beautiful my pictures and video come out. Great staff and work ethic!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Mike · Married on 08/23/2015

Untouchable Entertainment made our wedding day absolutely amazing. Those were the words that we have been hearing ever since that day from family and friends regarding each aspect of the day and we know that each of them had a hand in helping to make it amazing. They worked hard from beginning to end and allowed us to enjoy our day. the engagement shoot with Edgar was so much fun and exceeded our expectations. Their diligence and hard work were beyond everyone's expectations and truly made our wedding day stress-free (a rarity, we know :) ).

Sent on 08/31/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/23/2015

Untouchable became part of our wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without them there. When you get married, people say "Everything was great. Thank you for inviting us." At our wedding, everyone was saying "This is best wedding we've ever been to", "We had a blast! The DJ was awesome!", "We danced all night!" Several people have come to me since the wedding to ask who our DJ was for their own weddings.
    The pictures and video were great. Same thing, people have been asking who our photographers were because ALL of our picture came out so well.

Sent on 07/05/2016

gina · Married on 07/31/2015

My husband and I could not have been happier with Untouchable Entertainment! We had Stefanie as our wedding consultant and she was always so friendly and helpful, we knew our budget and she worked with us. We had Marisol as our photographer and she was so much fun to work with, we had a tight time crunch on photos and I was stressed and she assured me, she would still get all the beautiful shots and she delivered!! She was very professional and got all the photos we wanted. Jason was our DJ and he delivered as well!! My husband and I were concerned about nobody dancing bc of the the mixed cultures of both families but he did his job to the max! Our dance floor was packed from beginning to end! He is a fantastic DJ and host! I would highly recommend this company to anyone getting married. They were truly wonderful to work with and made our day very special.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Lisandro · Married on 06/27/2015

UNTOUCHABLE IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Seriously! I can't wait for our big day already. They really make you feel like family. Jennifer is so professional and polite. She has helped me immensely already. We used Untouchable to create our Save The Dates and Invitations. Jennifer made sure every detail was impeccably perfect. The design was gorgeous, but the final product was exceptional. I can't even express my elation when I saw them. Thank you so much again Jennifer! Edgar has always greeted us so nicely, but as a photographer, he is so awesome! We felt so at ease during our engagement shoot, and he had SO many ideas. His photos far exceeded anything I could have hoped for. My fiance and I love him. I know he's going to do amazing work for our wedding. Our coordinator Stefanie is a saint. I have bombarded her with question after question after question. She has put me at ease every time I start to get stressed out with plans. I know I can trust her to help execute everything without a hitch. I can't describe how comfortable this company has made us. We aren't worried about a single detail. Book with them, you'll be so happy you did!

• User5198736 · 2+ years ago

We used Untouchable Entertainment for our photography and videography for our wedding on June 6, 2015. They did an excellent job in all around with all aspects for the day. We two photographers, Craig and Edgar, and one videographer, Angelica, for the entire day. They all did an excellent job in directing people and bringing our ideas to life for different pictures and videos. They went with the flow for the entire day and it was like they were even there sometimes. The entire staff, from the initial visit in the office to the wedding day, were professional and friendly. We would definitely recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 06/22/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/11/2015

Since the moment we decided to use Untouchable Entertainment we really felt like family! Steffanie coordinate all the details of our ceremony and music and even took care of our favors! Tony and Kato were our DJ's and they provided us with beautiful ceremony music and provided great song suggestions! Our reception was a nonstop party from the beginning of cocktail hour! We had so much fun and everyone loved the photo booth! We would definitely hire them again if we planned another event! Special thanks to Stefanie, Jason, Tony and Kato!

Sent on 04/13/2015

Cindy · Married on 04/11/2015

Hiring Untouchable Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. Their price was very reasonable, my husband and I searched many other Entertainment Services and we saved about 1,000 with Untouchable Entertainment. We loved their service and price so much that we drove an hour south to work with them. From the first day everyone was very helpful, and you know what that help continued till even after the wedding. No question I asked during the wedding planning was a dumb question and they always took their time and answered each question thoroughly. Every time we walked into Untouchable Entertainment our names were written on a board with a heart, showing that they think of even the smallest details. They were even understanding when I had to Facetime my fiance when our son got sick and he needed to stay home. They worked within our budget, and always stayed in touch. Other vendors I hired such as the cake, and venue never contacted me or emailed me any information to keep me updated but Untouchable Entertainment did. They emailed me a month before the Montage pictures were due, just to give us a heads up, it was the most personable service I have ever worked with. Finally, all the workers at Untouchable Entertainment learn what your vision is for your event and they make that vision a reality. I 100% recommend Untouchable Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 04/19/2015

Joanna · Married on 04/04/2015

Untouchable Entertainment was amazing to work with! They met our every need and make sure everything ran smooth. They have great pricing for every couples needs! We were so happy with the services that they provided that we will be using them again in the future! Our guest were so impressed with the energy they brought and that there wasn't a moment the dance floor was empty! They made our wedding day soooooo memorable!

Sent on 05/07/2015

David · Married on 03/28/2015

What can we say except EXTRAORDINARY and UNPARALLELED!!!! The Untouchable team impressed us every single step of the way. When we walked into their office, we instantly felt welcome and we knew we found exactly what we were looking for. What we didn't expect was everything we found through them. So many services available under one roof. We didn't have to worry about having multiple contracts with several companies for everything we wanted to book. Besides that, they recommended us to so many other vendors that it really was a one stop shop for us. They know everybody! Jason is so fun and really helped us get everything we wanted and then some within our budget. The Operations Manager Jen was BEYOND helpful. We emailed her so much, and she was patient and answered everything we threw at her. She and Laura helped us design the most beautiful invitations and our stunning albums. Stefanie was our Coordinator and Planner, and she was ON POINT! She was our savior with so many of the details. Edgar and Marisol are the BEST EVER! They were such an important pair there on our day. Not only did Edgar get every picture we wanted and his own creative ideas, but he was helping with hair and makeup, fixing zippers and buttons, moving furniture, making sure we were comfortable and happy, truly above and beyond. Marisol makes you feel so at ease, is one of the funniest people we ever met, and kept everything in control when things started to get crazy. Their photos were gorgeous, and we couldn't be happier. Angelica and Lorenzo made us the most unique and heartfelt video. We don't know how they even made our day look so magical. Really remarkable work from them. Tony and Jason had our floor PACKED all night long. The only time we weren't on the floor was when we were taking pictures and eating. We didn't want the music to stop. Our guests want us to get married again so we can all relive that amazing day. You can't go wrong with the Untouchable Team!

JeAnnine · Married on 03/21/2015

We can't say enough great things about Untouchable. They have such an AMAZING staff it was a pleasure working with everyone. Our DJ was full of so much energy and kept everyone on the dance floor. Our Photographers Edgar and Marisol are absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! Their work is magnificent!! Even our Photo Booth attendant was great. She was extremely friendly and even helped out during some of the line dances. We haven't seen our video yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful. THANK YOU UNTOUCHABLE FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING PHENOMENAL!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Alicia · Married on 02/28/2015

The best decision we made, besides getting married, was choosing Untouchable as our company. DJ Mike and Tony had our wedding guests partying all night. I can't believe they had my whole family dancing, even my grandparents were shakin it out there. True DJ Entertainers. The Photo Booth was such a hit. It was packed almost the whole time, and the album was awesome. Craig, Ali, and Edgar were an amazing photography team. Craig made me so comfortable, he captured such beautiful shots of our day, and our portraits are stunning. Ali was so kind and professional. The groom photos were imaginative and fun, and all of his candid shots were gorgeous. Edgar was our ZAP photographer for the day, and he didn't miss a shot. All my guests were raving about his photos; everyone got to feel like they were there for every part of the day. Rev. Michael Whalen made our ceremony perfect and really heartfelt. Our video exceeded our expectations tenfold. Angelica and Renzo (I think that's his name) worked so well with the photographers, it was seamless. From beginning to end, Untouchable delivered and they made our day the best that it could be.

Sent on 05/21/2015

DJ Jason and his staff were truly INCREDIBLE!!!!! I am so happy we used them for our Valentine's Day wedding. Jason was so easy to work with as he was accommodating, informative, and listened to all of our questions and requests to help make our wedding day perfect. It is also great that he has been to so many of the venues as he was really able to tell us what would work best and gave us all his advice which was very useful.

The day of our wedding was amazing thanks to DJ Jason and the Asian Sensation. EVERYBODY was on the dance floor, the energy was very high, and nobody wanted the party to end. I have been to many weddings and no other DJ Company compares. All of our requests were met and we were extremely happy with our grand entrance, which was planned perfectly with DJ Jason and the outcome was one we will never forget!!! The music was nonstop and was accommodating to all ages.

Also, a big thank you to Jason for helping when we had a situation with our florist. Our florist was supposed to put rose petals all over our tables as promised and did not do this. I told Jason my concern and without hesitation he called the florist and did whatever it took to make us happy. I will never forget what he did for us. He really goes ABOVE AND BEYOND with everything and I highly recommend him!

A big thank you to everybody at Untouchables for making our wedding day one I will never forget! Every single person at my wedding had an amazing time and I can't tell you the amount of comments I have received that it was the most enjoyable wedding they have ever been to, which is in part to the fabulous DJ and entertainment. Picking the right DJ is very important as the entertainment at a wedding makes or breaks the party. I can assure you that if you use DJ Jason and his company you will not regret it. They truly have what it takes to throw an AMAZING, once in a lifetime party!!! Thanks again for making my wedding dreams come true.

Sent on 03/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 02/07/2015

This company is fantastic! I love to dance and was looking for a DJ that would create a fun environment but also get people up and moving. Untouchables did all this and more! Everyone complimented us after the wedding on how much fun they had, how great the music was, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Taufiqul · Married on 01/31/2015

We come from very traditional families, with a strong cultural foundation. We needed a company that could attend to our needs as far as services, but also was knowledgeable about Indian weddings. We chose right! Untouchable Entertainment went above and beyond the whole way. We know we were difficult planning all of the details leading up to the day, but not once did any of the staff make us feel like we were a nuisance. Jennifer, Edgar, and Stefanie at the office answered all of our questions anytime we called or emailed. If they didn't have an answer for us right away, they got back to us with an answer as soon as they had it. Tony and Mike were our DJ's. They did an exceptional job. They mixed all of the different types of music together perfectly. My family has asked for their information so they could book them for their events. Edgar and Ali created some of the most striking and creative photos. We were so happy having them there; they made the day better. The album Jennifer and Laura created is simply gorgeous. We are a very happy couple who had an amazingly beautiful day, thanks in part to Untouchable Entertainment. Thank you all again!

Ellen · Married on 01/16/2015

We LOVED Untouchables! We had them do everything from dj to photo booth and photography and videography. They are extremely easy to work with! I was able to meet with everyone that was involved in our wedding and we planned it all out to the last detail. They are all full of energy and really know how to throw a party. Their photgraphers were extremely professional and great at what they do. We were even able to enjoy our cocktail hour! I hardly noticed them or the videographer there. The photo booth was great! Everyone loved it. They DJ and Party host worked hard to make sure everything ran smoothly and there was never a dull moment. I 100% recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ, Photographer and Videographer. They made everything so much less stressful!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Lauren · Married on 01/04/2015

I cannot be any happier with the experience provided to us by Jason, Dave, and Hari. They were absolutely PHENOMENAL. They stuck to the type of music we like and played such good songs I didn't even want to sit down despite being exhausted! My guests had an amazing time and so did my husband and I. They kept the party going and had incredible energy. I can't say enough good things about them. I absolutely love this team of entertainers and wish I could relive my wedding day again because of them. Thank you SO much for making my wedding day a dream come true!!!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kirstin · Married on 11/29/2014

I don't even know where to begin. We used Untouchable for our photo, video, and DJ services and it was AMAZING. Jason and his team were so professional and knew exactly what they were doing. At our venue, we had issues with people coming onto our floor. Jason was proactive and went to the other DJ to have an announcement made to have them use the elevator rather than the stairs. He had everyone up dancing and really got the party started. Dave really listened to us and played everything we wanted to hear. For photo we worked with Amanda, Marisol, and Edgar and I cannot say enough about them. They made our day amazing. We traveled around Philadelphia to take pictures and they we so great to work with and respected our space as well. The same can be said about our videographers. Such quality people at Untouchable. I can't WAIT to see our pictures and video!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kirstin · Married on 11/29/2014

Jason and his team, from Untouchable Entertainment, in Toms River , NJ were amazing people! HIRE THEM!!! You won't be sorry. They covered my Photography, Videographer, a DJ Mix Master, Complete Up lighting , Dance floor lighting, Monogram and included a Party Host ,Jason Greiner, who is the owner , and he alone is an incredible person! They arrived on time at 11:30 AM and stayed until the end at 10:00PM. We were ALWAYS treated with respect, the contract was easy to format, and we were allowed to make changes to the contract, and we did so, at least three times, until we were happy.Jason wants you to be happy, always! His team was fantastic, nonintrusive, they felt like family, so VERY organized, the team works together so well, and they went above what was expected of them. Love you guys!! Hire Untouchable Entertainment, you truly won't need anyone else, and will have no issues or worries. They are great!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • KT Beauty

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

We absolutely loved working with untouchables, from the minute they met my husband and I the staff really made us feel like they already knew us. They listened to our every waking need and made sure that they would make our day as special as we hoped it would be. Our DJ Dave was fantastic, he really captured our personalities and the feel of our wedding. Between the DJ and the Entertainer, they both helped make our wedding night incredible and a night we'll never forget. We could not be any happier with the service we received from everyone at untouchables!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/20/2014

I used Untouchable for my wedding and I cannot say enough great things about this talented group of professionals! Tony and Kato were my DJs for the night and they delivered! I wanted high energy, packed dance floor and that's exactly what they gave us. My photographers Stephanie and Craig were a breeze to work with, and really helped us get all of the creative shots we were looking for. Many thanks as well to my bridal consultant Jason for helping us put together a package that was best for us. I highly recommend Untouchable to all!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Allison · Married on 07/12/2014

Dave did an awesome job. My guests kept saying how great the night was. Our only complaint is some songs on our request list weren't played and some on the do not play list were played.

Marisol and Edgar were great photographers! They did some great shots and were also very helpful with issues we were having with dresses and makeup! Very professional!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Louise · event on 06/21/2014

They we're so kind and bend over backwards to make sure the vision they had of the night was a success!!!! Such a family oriented group of people.
    But most of all you entertained every age group of people and the party... But most of all we will never forget the smile on our daughter's face & Lord knows she has been through so much and deserved this celebration.... Thank you!!!!!
    We can't wait to see you guys at our next special event!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Sherilyn and Donald · Married on 06/14/2014

Save yourself the time and give untouchable entertainment a call to do your next wedding or event! We couldn't ask of asked for a better team untouchable entertainment hands down was phenomenal not only did they do an amazing job but we have made family and friends forever. Attention to detail, and they make you top priority. As at bride and naturally being stressed out I have never feet so confident before until I met them and they made everything run so smoothly and they MAKE SURE EVERYTHING THE DAY OF YOUR WEDDING IS AS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE. So thankful, grateful, and blessed for untouchable entertainment we love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2014