Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services Reviews

176 | Beachwood, NJ

176 Reviews for Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services

Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 1
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 6
Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Untouchable Entertainment as our DJ, Photographer, and Videographer for our wedding on May 20th. From our first meeting with Jason, to our communication with the office, to our format meetings, to our Wedding Day everything was such a smooth and easy process. Every single person we have ever dealt with in the office were always very professional and friendlu. Our MC/DJs Tony and Hailey were absolutely incredible. After our format meeting We were so excited to work with them and they did not disappoint. We are still being told by our guest what a great time they had at our wedding and how much they enjoyed our MC. Our videographer Michael, and our photographers Craig and Maria, were also absolutely amazing and easy to work with. It has only been a few days since our wedding, and we are anxiously awaiting to see what we are sure will be the amazing finished products of their work. I would highly recommend Untouchable Entertainment for any of your special event needs. We could not have asked for a better team of people to work with. Thank you to the whole team for helping to make our Wedding Day the perfect day.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Bre · Married on 03/25/2017

Jason, Robin, and staff were amazing! Thank you so much for all of your help! Bre, Mike, and Jemma

Sent on 04/13/2017

Maggie · Married on 02/25/2017

We used untouchable entertainment for photography for our wedding & could not be happier with our pictures. The whole process was easy & everyone was very nice & helpful. We got our pictures back way quicker than expected & got so many great shots. Robin & Amanda were fun & had great photo ideas but were also open to anything we wanted to do too. We would recommend them to anyone looking for photography for any event!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Alyson · Married on 10/28/2016

Amazing!! Great company - great employees! Made everything go smoothly and fun!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Had our wedding this past Saturday 10/22 and it was amazing!! DJ was absolutely phenomenal and photographer did exactly as we asked!! Jason really knows how to get a party started and keep it going all night!! Would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Karin · Married on 10/15/2016

I would definitely recommended Untouchables. I used them for a 50th Wedding Anniversary party for my parents. Everybody was raving about the party. Especially the DJ Tony, he was so helpful in picking out songs for the party. Also, we had a photographer Maria, who fit right in with everybody. It was like she was meant to be at this party. I would definitely use Tony and Mari again for my next party.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

My fiancé and I had our engagement photos with Edgar and we had the greatest time. I know that our photos will be just what we want and gorgeous. He had so many different ideas for us and there was not a moment that we felt rushed, even though there was a mist in the air and it was unrealistically chilly for June. We can't wait to see the photos and we cannot wait to have him as our photographer for our wedding day. ?

Sent on 06/12/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2016

We really enjoyed the organized approach that Untouchable took with preparing for our wedding. We are in love with our photos, Craig did an awesome job.

Sent on 04/14/2017

Rosaria · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking for a Dj, photographer, and a videographer for your wedding, go talk to Jason at Untouchable Entertainment at 245 Atlantic City Blvd. Beachwood NJ 732-240-7300. You won't be sorry. They were awesome. Everyone raved about the Dj. My pictures and my video both came out beautiful, the music they set to the video for each segment was perfect. I gave them songs I wanted then told them to pick the rest. The Dj had everyone up dancing, he had music for all ages, he made everyone feel like family, he remembered everyone's name, the bridal party and the guests. They made it a memorable experience. The whole day from the church ceremony to the reception were fantastic. They are the best. Thankyou Jason, Crystal, Craig, Angelica, and Renzo, for making our day very special.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Nessy · Married on 09/25/2016

I will highly recommend untouchable entertaintment ...they made my day so special..My photographer Maria did a good job..shes so professional and friendly as well as the owner of this company Mr.Jason who is so kind and cery accomodating to the costumers..Im so happy that Untouchable Entertaintment made our wedding day so special..

Sent on 09/27/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/10/2016

The first person I spoke to at Untouchable entertainments was Stefanie. & let me tell you it was like a breathe of fresh air. I had never been involved in a wedding so while I was planning my own i was completely clueless. She literally helped me out with everything! The first time we were on the phone I believe we talked for over an hour. I had soooo many questions just about a wedding in general and she was extremely nice! I couldnt say no to this company. Not only was Stefanies first impression amazing but their prices were reasonable. We hired 2 crews of photographers and 1 crew for the videographer. The day of my husband and I were a little overwhelmed but they were all soooo professional and were able to catch our attention also calm us down as much as posisble when we were so overwhelmed but it was amazing! The meetings were extremely flexible as well. Stefanie made sure whenever they worked with our schedule. Two weeks before the wedding we had our final meeting and Stefanie heard about how many things we needed to get done at the church that she even offered to help us and be at the church. Which she was there and was a huge help!!! I don't know what I would have done without her. Also, our photographer Craig and Maria were amazing and our videographers were extremely good and helpfull!! the entire crew just went above and beyond our expectations. 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kerry · Married on 09/02/2016

I just got married this past Friday 9/2/16, we hired Jason as our DJ and Craig as our photographer. Jason was awesome and kept the party going and did a great job of entertaining our guests at the reception, he is funny and engaging and he made sure I was available to be out on the dance floor for my number one requested song! Craig was amazing to work with for photography, he is very talented and listened to all my photo requests as well as creating his own ideas for poses. My daughter has special needs and isn't the easiest to photograph, but Craig was patient and kind and we got many good shots with her in them. He is also great at keeping track of time (one of my big concerns when I chose to go off time for pictures) and gets photo poses done efficiently. I was worried we wouldn't have enough time for all the different photos I wanted, but Craig's efficiency allowed time for all the photos I wanted and then some! The office staff at untouchable entertainment was also a pleasure to work with, from the beginning they have always been prompt with responses and always accommodating. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Kerry · Married on 09/02/2016

We used untouchable entertainment for our wedding in September 2016. They were right in our budget and every staff member we encountered was nice and professional. Jason, our dj kept the party going! He played our playlist and then some. Everyone had an amazing time! He was also great with all the announcements, and with getting everyone together for photos at the end of the night. Craig was our photographer and he was very detail oriented, took every photo we asked for, and kept us on a great schedule. He was patient, accommodating, creative and his photography is amazing. I highly recommend untouchable and will definitely use them for my photography needs in the future!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/27/2016

Untouchable Entertainment made our dreams come true on our wedding day! They worked with us every step of the way from planning to the day of the actual wedding! We loved Michael for our wedding video and DJ Meatball for our music at the reception. All of our guests could not say enough good things about out entertainment. Nicole & Michael 8/27/16

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Untouchable Entertainment Photography, Videography & DJ Services 8

Johanna · Married on 08/06/2016

Where to begin with Untouchable Entertainment?

The photographers showed up to my house and were ready to begin immediately. Amanda was fantastic, her attention to details showed her professional. She was very pleasant and creative. Amanda even noticed as my bridesmaids were leaving my house that they didn't hook their dresses so she stopped and latched their dresses for them. Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Jason was an absolute pleasure to work with. At our first meeting I could tell he was the guy for the job. I highly recommend Untouchable Entertainment- there's nobody else who gets a party started quite like them. Jason and his group honored all requests. He kept the music lower during dinner so our guests could hear each other talking. There's nobody in the business who has the same energy and passion for their work like Jason and his crew.

The videographers were very professional and easy to work with. I'm sure they captured how amazing our wedding day was. I look forward to seeing their work in the next month and for years to come.

Untouchable Entertainment is really a one stop shop for a wedding. All three entertainment vendors worked perfectly together since they do this all the time. With Untouchable Entertainment plus Touch of Elegance you won't have a thing to worry about for your wedding, the two companies work together impeccably. For the price, it's an exceptional value and I'm happy to have spent my wedding day with this wonderful group.

Bottom line Untouchable is the best!!!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Danielle · Married on 06/26/2016

Love love love. Untouchable made my dream wedding come true. They did an outstanding job. From arriving on time to making every guest have a memorable time. We raged so hard I didn't want the night to end. I was very satisfied and would for sure recommend untouchable for your next event.
    - Danielle and Raffi

Sent on 07/01/2016

Shelley · Married on 06/25/2016

I can't praise this company enough! We planned our wedding in New Jersey from Tennessee and Stephanie contacted us immediately after our inquiry! She was very accomodating and responsive. They were willing to do all of our planning over the phone and email! Once our big day arrived, we had an absolute BLAST with Craig and Maria! They truly make it all about you and your wants/needs!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Where do I begin? To say that Untouchable Entertainment made our wedding flow with ease and excitement would be an understatement! From the first time we met the staff of Untouchables (at an elegant bridal show I believe) we were captivated. Their enthusiasm, spunk, and energy was exactly what we were looking for. And MAN did they deliver!!! My fiancé and I set up a consultation appointment where Jason and Stefanie made us feel like part of the family. We threw down a deposit and locked them in for our big day before even stepping foot out of the office. We had our wedding on the beach so we hired Untouchable Entertainment to supply our ceremony music, our officiant (Reverend Porta awesome by the way! ) , our cocktail hour music, our photo montage (totally worth it , btw, it was beautiful) , as well as our reception entertainment. We had a minor mishap with our day of wedding coordinator (different company) which left us without , so my fiancé called up Jason and he was so happy to help! THAT day before looking any further, we had Stefanie as our new Day-of-Wedding Coordinator, it was meant to be. Stefanie went above and beyond for us and our bridal party! She was there for all of the moments leading up to the wedding, the rehearsal, our rehearsal dinner , and of course the entire wedding day. Jason, John and myself would like to thank you and your fabulous team so very much, you truly were all so amazing! We’ll have to pop in and say hello from time to time, maybe even get those trucks dirty ;) . Thank you so much for making us feel like family.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Sheina · Married on 05/27/2016

Where do I even start with his amazing company? I am a very picky person especially when it came to my wedding. I looked up many reviews from many different companies and decided to call this this one. I spoke with the owner Jason for about 30 minutes and we clicked so well my husband and I decided to book with them. I was a little iffy at first since they were out of my area and I didn't know anyone that worked with them directly but I can say now I was and still am 100% satisfied with everything. We booked our DJ, photographer and videographer with untouchable for an unbelievable price. Jason, Craig and Andre made our wedding absolutely EPIC! Throughout the time from when I signed the contract until our wedding day I was kept informed about everything. Jennifer was also great with returning phone calls and messages. I never had to wait more than a few hours for responses. They are a very professional and friendly team. Once it came to finalization I skyped with Jason for over 2 hours. Not once did he rush me. He answered all my questions very thoroughly and at that point I can say I had my 100% trust in this company. He took all my worries away. The day of the wedding moved very smoothly from start to end. They worked very well with our Matrie'd which made our day unforgettable. I can say that hiring them was the best thing we ever did and I would hire them in a heartbeat for future events.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Kelli · Married on 05/13/2016

Hi My name Kelli Evans and I just got married almost 4 weeks ago. My advice for couples that are looking for a great DJ's, Photography and Videography, for a wedding or anything special that you want....I would go with these guys Untouchable Entertainment are fantastic and they do a great job. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a great time and a lot of fun!!:):)

Sent on 06/08/2016
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 05/06/2016

These guys rocked.thehouse!

From day 1 when we hired Untouchable to the last song of the wedding, it was absolutely amazing. I'm literally getting goosebumps as I write this review thinking about how awesome they were. They were very attentive to our requests during the planning stages of the wedding and to our goofy "off the cuff" requests during the reception. I can't say enough great things about Untouchable. The DJs were awesome and we still are talking about how much energy they brought to our big ridiculous party! We added a couple more hours to our timeline because we just didn't want all of the fun to stop. Even my very shy niece and nephew were dancing on top of the speakers!!! It was an epic night and I have a lot of thanks going to Untouchable entertainment for all of their efforts and professionalism.

We also rented the photo booth and going through the photo book that was made at the end of the night is one of my most perfect mementos that I have of the night.

Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Very professional. We had a blast during our wedding. Jason was an awesome host! When we chose untouchables, we just knew we will be taken cared of. His team is reliable and Jen is very nice and responds to all our questions, requests and emails. Very professional team.

Sent on 07/15/2016

We hired Untouchable Entertainment for our wedding on February 5th. After seeing Jason, the host of a bridal show, my wife stopped her search. He was awesome. You have never met someone so full of energy. In our meetings with Jason, he made sure that everything was perfect. He wanted to work out every little detail, from our ceremony, through our cocktail hour, introductions and reception. He had everyone on the dance floor from beginning to end. By the end of the night he knew most of the guests by name. Can't say enough good things about him. Stephanie in the office was great too. Highly recommend Untouchable Entertainment to DJ your wedding. request Jason!

Sent on 02/11/2016

edmund · Married on 11/07/2015

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, is what I would use to describe Untouchable Entertainment. From the beginning of planning our wedding until the very end my husband and I were truly AMAZED!. If you are looking for a full package for your wedding or an important event Untouchable Entertainment hands down should be your only choice. Of course like any other couple planning a wedding truly can be overwhelming, however with Untouchable Entertainment by your side you can guarantee your big day will be the BEST. Stephanie you are awesome and we appreciate all you have done from the first day we met, you truly are great at what you and we could have not done it without you. EDGER Torres you are the MAN!, you made our day fun and exciting and ensured we got some great photos. Jason my guests are still texting me and saying what an amazing night they had DANCING all night. The music was absolutely FANTASTIC, and we did not stop dancing for the entire evening. So if you are looking for a "1 Stop Shop" for any special event in your life UNTOUCHABLE ENTERTAINMENT should be your ONLY CHOICE.

Thanks Guy's!

Edmund And Craig Atkinson
    #craigandedwed

Sent on 11/19/2015

Elyse · Married on 10/02/2015

Jason and his staff at untouchable are simply amazing!! Jason's love and passion truly shine in him. They were more than helpful throughout the entire process of our wedding. To say he is just our DJ would be an understatement. The whole dance floor was crowded the entire time! Edgar and Jennifer are amazing assets to the untouchable company! We also booked our officiant Father Anthony and videographers who were AWESOME!!! Almost any service you need for a wedding, look no further... Untouchable will take care of it! A++++++

Sent on 10/18/2015