Untamed Smiles Reviews

Untamed Smiles 1
Untamed Smiles 2
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/20/2018

We had Untamed Smiles for our photobooth. They were recommended to us from our wedding venue, Wedgewood on Boulder Creek. Our attendant was so kind and really made the process easy for anyone that wanted to take photos and sign our guest book. Was so happy to see all of our funny photo strips in our guest book right as the night ended.

Jordyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing to work with!

Untamed smiles is so easy to work with. They let you personalize your photo booth to match any theme possible. We used them for my brother's wedding in August and it was such a big hit! People loved the props they brought and that they got to take home such a great memory!

Sierra · Married on 07/21/2018

Untamed Smiles was amazing!! They were super easy to work with; very responsive and personable. Our wedding photo booth was a huge hit and was so much fun! I am a graphic design and I was even able to design the graphic that goes on the photo print outs! At the end of the night we got a copy of all the photo sheets and we got digital copies as well! I would highly recommend Untamed Smiles- they are AMAZING!

Untamed Smiles 3
    Untamed Smiles 4

Kalene · Married on 12/09/2017

Untamed Smiles provided the best photobooth for our wedding! They’re super affordable (but I would’ve payed even more for how awesome they were). I forgot to grab my copies of the photos and Heather personally printed out more for me and sent them to me that day!! Grant was the best guy for the photobooth too!! I would choose them again if I could!

Allison · Married on 10/21/2017

The photobooth was a major highlight at our reception! The photos looked amazing, and there were a lot of great props to pose with. Heather was friendly and helpful, and she manned the photobooth the entire time. We selected the guest book upgrade and it was really neat. At the end of the night, we received a large photo album with pasted in photo strips of our guests and messages written by our guests. Untamed Smiles also offers chocolate fountains - we chose the milk chocolate and you get to choose 5 items for dipping. It was delicious!

Anna · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband & I absolutely LOVED having the photo booth at our wedding! We had seen photo booths at friend's wedding and loved that it was something for guests to do, brought lots of laughter, and also was a keepsake for guests to take home. Heather was super easy to work with, was set up on-time, and had the best props! We also added on the guest book, which was so worth it because she really got our guests to sign it & it was so much fun to look through! Even my grandparents were putting on the props & loving the photos! The best part, though, was that we got digital copies of the photos so that we really can keep them forever! Such a fun way to capture the atmosphere & feel of our wedding! Thank you so much Heather!!

Mimi · Married on 07/21/2017

Working with Heather was seamless! She helped customize our souvenir photo strips according to our wedding design theme, and had awesome, high-quality backdrops to choose from on top of really fun, diverse props of the day of our wedding. She provided physical copies of each photo strip at the end of the night ....and within a week, sent us a card along with a USB with digital copies of the photo strips AND uploaded them onto an password-protected online portal for us to share with family and friends.

Seriously, Heather and Untamed Smiles rocks!!

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

Heather was awesome to work with and all of my guests loved the photobooth. Planning a wedding can be so stressful, and juggling multiple vendors can get overwhelming, but I never once worried about Untamed Smiles. The whole setup just seemed to magically appear after dinner service, and it was so nice to have one less thing to worry about on the wedding day.

Their website was easy to navigate which was a big plus for me as I had limited time to talk to vendors over the phone. We had a lot of kids at our wedding and Heather was accommodating and kind to all our tiny guests; she was so patient as they took picture after picture. I loved the way she would tilt the camera down slightly to make sure their cute little faces were fully in the frame. As a kindergarten teacher, this made my heart so happy and these are pictures I will cherish forever.

I couldn't be happier with how quickly Heather responded to me after the wedding. I wasn't sure how to access the online photo album and was getting anxious as I wanted to share our photos on Facebook. She responded to my email within the hour with instructions on how to access all my photos online. She also told me that I will be receiving a flashdrive with all my images in the mail within the next few days. That's crazy turn around time! Amazing!

I couldn't be happier to recommend Untamed Smiles to all Colorado brides!

Mary · Married on 06/14/2017

Heather did such a great job on our wedding day. The photo booth was such a nice touch and the guests loved it!! Photos turned out really well. It was such a nice break to have something taken care of we didn't need to worry about! She was awesome to work with!!

Donna Jo · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I were not sure if we wanted a photo booth at our wedding, but we are so glad we did! After seeing how much fun everyone had taking fun photos together at our wedding, I could not be happier with Untamed Smiles! They worked great with our venue and Heather was amazing! She contacted us, helped us understand what we get in our package, and helped us customize. The set up was great, and we were so happy that every person in the photo received a copy including us! We now have a wonderful photo album filled with fun photos and messages from all of our loved ones. Heather was so helpful and friendly! We had additional personal props due to our theme wedding and she incorporated them beautifully! She also made sure that all of our personal props were returned to us and that we received the book, flash drive and online gallery! She also stayed the whole time and made sure that in the midst of our busy night my husband and myself were able to take some fun photos with just the two of us. If you want to add something fun and special to your big day I would highly recommend adding a photo booth from Untamed Smiles!

Mallory · Married on 10/15/2016

Untamed Smiles was great to work with. They are the preferred vendor with our venue, Wedgewood on Boulder Creek, and were in touch with us up until our wedding date about what we wanted etc. We worked personally with Heather and she was so kind and personable with both us and our guests. Everyone loved the photo booth at our wedding and loved how they got souvenir photo strips of their pictures. We loved that we got a copy of all the photos as well. We would recommend Heather and the Untamed Smiles team to anyone looking to add the extra touch to their event :)

Carmen · Married on 09/25/2016

Wow! Untamed Smiles was incredible! My husband and I were so glad that we added the photo booth service! Heather and Grant were super helpful, they were very responsive to our requests on the photo print design, they came and set up the booth very on-time. They have all kinds of fun props, backdrop was elegant, and high quality photo prints.
    Our guests are not much of a dancer crowd, so having the photo booth made the entire wedding so much more special and fun to them! They loved it and were able to take something away memorable of our wedding!

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2016

Hiring a photo booth company and choosing Untamed Smiles was the best idea ever! It allowed everyone to get a fun or funny picture with friends or family to take home and it gave us extra fun pictures to have from our wedding day to put with our more traditional pictures from our photographer. All of our guests loved the photo booth and Untamed Smiles was able to provide us with a physical copy of the photos and a USB copy of all of the photos as well and they were very easy to work with during our time wedding planning! For a fun addition to dancing, I would definitely suggest a photo booth and Untamed Smiles for every wedding!

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

This company was great - always available to answer questions, very timely, professional, and personable! Everyone at our wedding raved about their services, I would absolutely recommend Untamed Smiles if you're looking for a fun way to create memories!

Chloe · Married on 06/25/2016

Great company and employees overall! Everyone I spoke/worked with was responsive, professional, and incredibly kind. All of our guests loved the photo booth and the props. Quality of the actual photographs could be a little better, but it's a photo booth- not our photographer. Booked them through Wedgewood and Boulder Creek and was very pleased with their service!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

3.8
      2.0
      2.5

We loved the photos and the props. I love the online gallery option. However, we did not connect with our rep. I didn't know we would be working with a different person. She did not introduce herself. She wasn't warm and welcoming like Heather was and it shows in the album we received.