Unplugged Event Lighting Reviews

8 | Westlake Village, CA

8 Reviews for Unplugged Event Lighting

8 Unplugged Event Lighting Reviews

Heather · Married on 04/01/2015

We used Unplugged Event Lighting for our wedding in September. We were referred to Kevin with Unplugged by our wedding planner. From the moment Kevin and I spoke I knew I was in good hands. I live in Arizona so communication was really important. Kevin had amazing communication both via email and phone whenever I had questions and contacted me prior to make sure he knew exactly what my vision was. Kevin was able to take the color I used to paint some of my centerpieces and match it perfectly with the lighting we used for our wedding! Our wedding reception took place at Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, CA. Words cannot express how much this lighting TRANSFORMED the room. Staff at the hotel commented about how the ballroom "never looked better." Kevin did an AMAZING job providing a work of art with his lights. If you're trying to decide whether or not to use uplighting think no more and call Kevin to get your lighting ordered. Even my husband commented on how glad he was that we had uplighting at our wedding! So thankful we chose to go with Kevin at Unplugged!

Kevin at unplugged is amazing to say the least! If would highly recommend him!! The quality of his lighting is amazing, he is great to work for and he literally save my husband and I wedding! A week and a half out from Our event we found out the room we had was not large enough accomadate all our people plus a 7 piece band! The venue took full responsibility and gave us an additional but that being said we now needed to have lighting for the new room! Kevin came through and saved the day!! My husband and I will forever be grateful and if we have any other events we would definitely use his services again!! I can't speak Highly enough!!!!!!

Bonnie · Married on 07/05/2014

Kevin and Unplugged Event Lighting did such a wonderful job at our wedding at the Carondelet House. Everything was perfect and the transition was seamless. The uplights made a huge impact in our pictures and working with Kevin was a pleasure.

Kevin went above and beyond for us. He came before the wedding to set up the lighting. He came back a second time to turn then on and then he came a third time to break everything down.

We highly recommend Kevin and Unplugged Event Lighting without qualification.

Adrienne · Married on 02/22/2014

Kevin was our contact from Unplugged Event Lighting and was a great help for our lighting needs for our wedding reception.

We had a relatively small budget for lighting but still wanted to make a significant impact on the ambiance of our event space. Unplugged Event Lighting made that possible and gave our room a beautiful true blue glow as well as ample lighting for our band.

What stands out most is the attention to detail that this company provides: One side of our room was pretty bare and anything on the floor was fairly visible. Unplugged took the time to set up the uplights neatly and placed them behind very unobtrusive covers that kept the room looking clean and put together. Other vendors would most likely leave the uplights out in plain view, breaking the clean flow of the room.

Overall, we were very pleased with the set up and ambiance the lights provided. It complimented our modern and contemporary theme exceptionally well. Kevin was very accommodating, answered all of my questions, and arrived on time during our appropriated setup hours at our reception venue.

I would highly recommend this business for any lighting needs as they know what they are doing and do it very well.

julie · Married on 01/04/2014

Unplugged Lighting was phenomenal. Kevin (the owner) provided amazing lighting for my January wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier with how it looked - it turned our banquet room (not the prettiest setting) into a beautiful and intimate winter wonderland.

When Kevin and I first met, I was a little concerned about wireless lights and their longevity, but he explained that they last an entire day and that he would have some back ups just in case (for free). It turns out wireless is the way to go - they are easy to move, heat free, and you can literally choose any color in the rainbow (Kevin had a program for his iPad so we were able to pick a very specific color - way cooler than having limited options like we would have had with filters on traditional uplights).

I was so impressed with Unplugged Lighting. It's hard to come by quality customer service and Kevin exceeded all of my expectations. He is responsive, professional, and just a great guy. Thanks for all of your hard work and for providing beautiful lighting!

Loved working with Kevin. He was attentive to our needs and thoughtful with the services he provided. I would highly recommend him for your lighting needs!

I cannot express enough gratitude for the fantastic job Unplugged Event Lighting did on my wedding day. The reception lighting was perfect. Kevin really listens to what colors you like and the overall feel you are looking for at your event and lets you choose the exact coloring you want prior to the event. He sets the color so it is the exact color you chose to begin with...no surprises! The lighting is something I initially thought was added extra stuff that we didn't need at the reception, but it seriously made all the difference! It transformed a pretty space into a movie scene! It reminded me of a classy lounge and it was hard to believe that it was my wedding reception! It totally made the ambiance and made the reception fun and engaging with all of my guests! I would not recommend any other lighting company, definitely go with Unplugged Event Lighting if you are considering lighting for your wedding or party...you won't regret it!!

• Z

Zachary · Married on 09/14/2013

Props to Kevin and Unplugged Lighting for the amazing job they did for me and my fiance's engagement party! The lights he used perfectly complimented the pool, lounge, seating and eating areas of my outdoor venue. Even the palm trees he lit up looked awesome. The lighting he set up really set the place off. I was looking for a clean and modern lounge look and Unplugged nailed it.

If you're looking for event scale lighting, look no further. Unplugged is very professional and has great service.