UNO Audiovisual Reviews

71 | Cancun, MX

71 Reviews for UNO Audiovisual

Cathy · Married on 11/11/2017

We have photos that we will be sharing on Youtube. We had the best experience with Dj Luca from the beginning to the end. Customer Service was Great! Staff during the wedding was outstanding....

Sent on 11/28/2017

Rosa · Married on 11/10/2017

We had a very pleasant experience with Luca at our daughters wedding , if you looking to have a wedding in Mexico Luca is your guy he made it so much fun.... The DJ was actually the best part of the wedding...

Sent on 11/15/2017

Gavin · Married on 11/04/2017

We hired UNO Audiovisual for our wedding on 11/4 2017 at a large private house in Puerto Aventuras.

We were thrilled with the evening and the DJ played a major part in that. Top quality team, good value, accommodating to our tastes, got everybody dancing. Highly recommend to all

Gavin & Tara of Connecticut

Sent on 11/18/2017

Ana · Married on 10/27/2017

DJ Luca was AWESOME!! Im so happy all my guests had a great time and nothing but great things to say about my DJ. One of my guest pointed out that the key to a great wedding is a GREAT DJ! She was dead on! DJ Luca took very good care of me and my guests and made sure we all had a great time dancing the entire night!! Very professional and worth every penny! Gracias!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Cory · Married on 10/23/2017

I am very satisfied with UNO's services. I used Luca for lighting at a wedding venue held at Grand Sirenis with 92 people. His lighting was on point and transformed our palapa reception into a festive dance environment. Without his equipment, I do not think we would have had as an enjoyable time. Luca is a prompt communicator that made sure he knew exactly what I wanted for our event and helped make it happen. He offered good recommendations where he saw a need. I was concerned about hiring an offsite vendor, but Luca did a bang up job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Makenzie · Married on 07/14/2017

UNO Audiovisual was our DJ in Cancun, Mexico at Now Jade Resort. Definitely recommend this vendor to use at your event. Luca was VERY helpful throughout the wedding process. We were able to set up times to Skype him, and he gave us a detailed wedding form to fill out months prior to the wedding. Even though Luca was not the DJ at our wedding, he relayed all the information to DJ Jonathan who did a fantastic job. Jonathan was involved with the crowd, but not overboard. He kept our guests dancing the entire night. They also threw in cold fireworks for free that went off perfectly during our first dance. They were very accommodating with all our little details. The flow of the night went very nicely, and we were able to approach him easily during the night. We put a lot of emphasis on finding the right DJ because my husband and I feel it is a crucial part of the wedding. UNO Audiovisual did 5 hours of service for us beginning with the ceremony sound, the cocktail hour music, and finally the reception. One bit of advice is to always go bigger with the dance floor. We upgraded our light up dance floor at the last minute and it still seemed a little crammed. We had 65 guests and a 5x4 meter dance floor (almost our entire party was dancing the whole night). Definitely would recommend this service, they did a great job! Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Hiring UNO audiovisual was one of the best decisions I made for planning our wedding. Do not hesitate one second, hire him!
    Communication was friendly and prompt. He was also patient with us and the fact that we were SUPER last minute getting him our song requests. (But do these guys a favor and don't be like us! Get your lists together)
    We had a very specific vision in mind for our music. We wanted dinner to be early 60s R&b Motown and then we wanted a straight hip hop dance party.
    We really didn't want those "typical wedding" hits that you hear at most weddings.
    We also had some sort of obscure requests for songs to be played at specific moments (like our entrance song-an instrumental version of a hip hop song)
    Luca was actually away for our wedding but his colleague Jonathan was the man! Not only did he meet all the requests we had of him but also he really came through for us on the fly. We were supposed to have a mariachi band right as we said "I do" that would play for cocktail hour. So he wasn't even supposed to work that part of our party. However the band never showed!
    On the fly he played an unexpected hour long set! He really saved what could have been very awkward. He also improvised another section since we had some delay getting to the reception for the first dance but I was thrilled to walk out and see everyone already dancing like crazy. I was worried he may try to "tone down" our requested atmosphere but he didn't! He went straight for it and our guests lost their minds! We literally danced all night. It was better than I could have even imagined! Seriously it was the best wedding or party I've ever been to!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/06/2017

So very happy with Luca! We hired him to be the DJ at our wedding in May in Tulum. The communication leading up to the day was very clear -- he was such a good sport considering I was very, very picky about music. I provided him the music (some that I know aren't hits) and he was able to get every song in :) That was just my preference, but I know he builds playlists as well. Music is so important at weddings and this was one where the dance floor was never, ever empty.

Thank you Luca!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Kelsey · Married on 04/23/2017

Luca was great to deal with, very accommodating and very professional, he arrived ahead of scheduled and ensured me I didn't have anything to worry about on my big day, I would recommend his services to anyone in the area.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kay · Married on 04/01/2017

We used DJ Luca for our wedding in April. We were extremely happy with the service that we received. Luca was very responsive from the very beginning and worked with us to customize the service to fit our needs and ideas. On the day of the wedding everything went very smoothly and our guests really enjoyed the music, the lights and the set up! We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 05/15/2017
  • W

Wandy · Married on 03/10/2017

Luca was so fun to work with and very high energy. He worked well with me and my song choices and had the greatest list set for our special day!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Pollee · Married on 11/24/2016

DJ Luca did an outstanding job at our wedding at El Tabano in Tulum. He was open to our needs and made great suggestions. He is very friendly, organized and kept in great touch during the planning process. Our guests had a blast and we had friends and family of all ages dancing until lights out!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Shalyn · Married on 10/15/2016

DJ Luca made my wedding what it was. My guest did not stop bragging about the music he played. I will recommend hit to everyone I know and would use him again!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Megan · Married on 03/13/2015

UNO Audiovisual was such a great find for our wedding day! Their prices were cheaper than what our resort wanted to charge and Luca was so accommodating to any/all music we wanted to hear! Everyone could not stop dancing the whole night!!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jeevan · Married on 09/01/2018

Great experience with DJ Luca and team - they were professional on the day, and were really flexible with us sending through requests and details up until a couple of days before the big day!
    They followed our playlist really well, and also threw in some others to suit the atmosphere.
    We were allowed to add in song requests from guests during the party which really helped guests feel included too!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Jacki · Married on 04/06/2018

Overall amazing experience! Would highly recommend services to any bride. Very accommodating to all requests. Expensive music selection. Very happy with the set up of the dance floor and dj booth.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

We had a great time with Uno Audio Visual

Luca was great to work with for our destination wedding. Picking songs for our special day was definitely a hard (but fun) task. I found his price to be very fair and we loved the dancefloor and DJ services. He ended the wedding reception with cold fireworks which was definitely one of the highlights. Thank you for being part of our special day!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 01/12/2019

Beach Wedding Vibes

DJ Luca was great to work with for our Playa del Carmen wedding and we were so glad that we chose him as our DJ! He understood the different vibes that we wanted for our cocktail hour, ceremony, and dancing. All of the audio was seamless and the light-up dance floor was a hit. The sound quality was also great, even though we were outside on the beach. He put in the extra effort and we could tell; for example, he synced up with our surprise fire dancers without us even knowing. Thank you, Luca and Franco!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Andrea · Married on 01/20/2018

Luca was so incredibly helpful and accommodating in not only providing a DJ service for my very remotely located wedding, but in coordinating all of the moving parts that go along with it. We got married in a place that was not easy to get to, and not very equipped with resources, but he made it all work on his own so I didn't have to worry about it. He was able to sort out everything from microphones and speakers on the beach for the ceremony and guitars we had, to audio for speeches, to great music, to an AMAZING dance floor that was a HUGE hit!!! He also threw in a few extras like "cold fireworks" that shot off after our first dance, and handed out glow-sticks to everyone during the party for dancing. Having him as my DJ really gave me a sense of relief and confidence that I didn't necessarily have at that time in my wedding planning. I would definitely recommend Luca!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

3.0

I sent Luca a Spotify playlist with all my music to be played during the ceremony and reception. He found all the songs without a problem! He also brought masks and balloon animals, which the guests loved! He did a great job. Very expensive compared to vendors in the US, but one of the more affordable ones in Mexico. Thanks Luca for being so great and responsive to me!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2018

3.5

Unfortunately due to weather, we had to change our venue from being inside to outside, so we actually didn't get an our cocktail hour DJ'd. Though it wasn't the fault of Luca, it was unfortunate that we paid for 4 hours but only received 3 hours of music.

Sent on 05/31/2018