37 Reviews for Unity Event Videography

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Slideshow (1)

We were recommended Bill at Unity Event videography when we were looking for a videographer to capture our Disney wedding. We had not originally planned on having a videographer, but having done so and used Bill, we are absolutely delighted that we decided to do so at the last minute.

Bill was an absolute joy to work with on the day, everything was so professional and relaxed that he blended in with the rest of our guests. We shared a few laughs and funny stories during the couple photo shoot with our Disney photographer.

We were really excited to see the video after our wedding but had been prepared to wait a number of weeks, this turned out to be an easy task, helped by the fact that Bill shared a highlights montage within 24 hours of the ceremony and a short 3 minute clip a couple of weeks before we received the full video, we absolutely loved receiving both of these and sharing them with friends who had been unable to make the trip to join us for our wedding.

The full video which Bill shot for us is superb, the quality really shines through and we have enjoyed watching it on several occasions now.. We would absolutely recommend Bill's services to anyone looking for a videographer, its a pity we can't give him more than 5 stars!

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill and his team were outstanding to work with. They were very responsive and professional from the first conversation through all the questions I had leading up to our wedding day. Not being able to meet all of our vendors in person before our destination wedding, I relied heavily on the quality of vendors online presence and responsiveness. They fully lived up to those expectations. On wedding day, Bill and his assistant transitioned seamlessly into the schedule of events without any meet-and-greet needed. From initial contracting to final receipt of DVDs, Unity Event Video is a vendor to hire for your wedding.

Profile Picture Brianna, 8/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved the end result! Bill made a video that had exactly everything we asked for, they do a very personalized service and they even shipped our DVDs internationally which was a plus for us. The experience they have with Disney weddings shows in the videos and we were very happy with their work.

Profile Picture Maria Belen, 4/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Unity was amazing... he made sure that my day was perfect and that both sides of the family had their needs met. He did a fantastic job capturing all of the important moments of out 3 hour long Hindu Ceremony and also capturing over 6 hour of footage from our reception. I would 100000% use Unity for future videography needs.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: USB Flash Drive, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Traditional, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow

First of all, look no further for your event videographer cause Unity Event Videography is who you will be sure to fall in love with and book!!!!! From the first moment I reached out to Bill via email he was nothing short of outstanding, he was quick to respond in all our communications; very informative and helpful. Bill surprised us just 2 days after our wedding with a sneak peek video and then did one even better by notifying us that our highlight montage and whole video were complete and ready for us to view just a week after we got back from our honeymoon! HOW IMPRESSIVE! All of the most important moments were beautifully captured without us even having to let Bill know what we wanted; moments I didn't even recall but was so grateful that Bill and Marc were able to have caught on video! Joe and I were beyond elated and blown away by the great quality of work, competitive prices and quick product turn around! I would recommend Unity Event Videography to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! #HappyBride

Profile Picture Nastasia, 3/20/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Bill and his team at Unity Event Videography are amazing!! We hired them for our January wedding in Disney World. We are thrilled with the great quality of our wedding video and highlight montage! They get your video back quickly and are super friendly. They were the only outside vendor we used for our Disney wedding and we are so happy we did!! They know Disney well and made our day worry-free. It was truly an amazing deal. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture J, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bill was AMAZING. Being a filmmaker, I was very selective when it came to finding a wedding videographer. Bill completely surpassed all of my expectations. His kindness, professionalism, and attention to detail were so apparent. He truly went above and beyond. My husband and I were extremely happy with his work, and we are forever grateful for how he captured our special day so beautifully. Please, please, please hire Unity Event Videography!! You will be so thrilled with his amazing talents!

Profile Picture Audrey, 1/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We decided to add a Videographer after much deliberation and are very glad we did! Bill was great, he had a package that allowed us to capture our special day without breaking the bank. He was also very professional and a pleasure to work with. If you do not have Videography in your budget, make room for Unity and you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Heather, 11/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Extremely professional and cost effective.

Profile Picture Sherlock, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I wanted to find a videographer but was on a strict budget. Bill did a beautiful job and even my wedding planner was impressed at the price! In addition, many of my guests didn't even notice there was a videographer!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was so pleased with everything from start to finish! I've been recommending Unity Event to all my engaged friends! Thanks Bill & the rest of the Unity Event team!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill very professional very courtesy respectful gentlemen he videoed our ceremony and I reception ..... I cannot wait until tomorrow to see my video I would highly recommend the service of this vendor once again very respectful very kind was recording moments that I can always see over and over again thank you...

Maritza and Carlos
11-7-14

Profile Picture maritza, 5/15/15, 16 Reviews
Category: Videography

Very professional and quick turn around time. Filmed my daughter's wedding and wasn't "in your face filming" The packaging of the final Video surpassed my expectations.... Extra copies will be Christmas Gifts.

Profile Picture Jill, 4/18/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Bill was by far one of the best people we worked with for our wedding. His professionalism and quality make him an outstanding choice for video services. From start to finish, we were very impressed with the way he meet our needs for the job. His prices were fair for the market and his attention to detail made our wedding video one we will enjoy for years. We would highly recommend his services, not just for wedding videos, but for any type of event you wish to capture for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were referred to Unity by our Officiant who gave him great reviews. We had a Disney wedding. Bill took care of everything. Totally unobtrusive. Reasonably priced. Just plain nice. The final product was amazing. His editing made all the difference. Thanks so much, Bill!

Profile Picture User4938360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Unity Event Videography did an amazing job with my wedding. Everything was professional and of great quality. We truly appreciate the great work they did.

Profile Picture Shaun, 11/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Within a month of our wedding, we received a call during our honeymoon that our wedding video was ready. Being that we wouldn’t be home for a few days, we delayed the delivery until we got back. Unity Events had our DVD’s delivered to our house arranging the delivery to perfectly coincide with day we returned from our honeymoon. These are the types of small details that Unity Events continuously capture that left us impressed. The video was a pleasant surprise at the end of our first day back at work, we found ourselves instantly reliving every moment of our wedding and from a whole new perspective. Bill managed to capture every little detail; the scenery, floral, ceremony and reception locations, wedding cake, table décor, dances, speeches, and best of all, our raw emotion and expression of love that had made the day mean so much to us. We nearly cried again as we re-watched our vows. All the elements that we had worked so hard were present in the video without having to tell Bill what was important. The video even had details of about our venues and their surroundings that we didn’t even notice. He was always in the right spot at the right time, but was hardly noticeable and never in the way. He even integrated special video clips we had prepared ourselves for our family and friends into the video seamlessly and in just the right spot. We gave Bill little to no instruction or direction; we just trusted Bill and he did not disappoint. If you are looking for an affordable videographer, that provides high quality work, and can intuitively capture all the elements that matter to you and your family then trust Unity Event too. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Ingrid, 8/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was looking for a videography at the last minute and Mr.Bill was available on the date requested. He worked with me on payment because having a videography was not factor into our wedding budget. He provided us with high quality and exceptional service and we were very please with the final product. I would definitely recommended him to friends and family and use his services for future events to come.
Thanks Bill.
SK........

Profile Picture Sheku, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

BILL was amazing and a pleasure to work with and delivered a memorable product .I strongly recommend him and his company.

Profile Picture Javier, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

From start to finish, Bill has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Bill was very responsive to our inquiries and was very flexible in scheduling a meeting with us after work on a weekday. We were very impressed with the samples he had for us and felt the three tiered pricing was very reasonable. In the end we decided to go with the highest tier to have two videographers, and on the day of, we were very impressed with Bill and his additional videographer. Both did an excellent job of ensuring that our ceremony and reception were well captured, and video and package delivered after the ceremony were simply wonderful. Bill does excellent work, and is absolutely the right choice if you would like an excellent video of your wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Craig, 6/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Bill and Rachel were wonderful! Their service was straightforward and professional. They always answered my calls, even after my DVD's had been delivered!

Profile Picture Lynette, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our video is so amazing price was right in our budget and we got the video back even quicker then we expected. The montage was perfect. I would definately recommend this videographer to all my friends

Profile Picture crissy, 3/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I took the advice of my friends who told me to get a videographer for my wedding. I am so glad I did! I researched all over Orlando but most of them cost a fortune. I wanted someone to simply document my day since it goes by so fast. Unity Event Videography did just that. I did not even notice that they were there! They were very discrete and professional. I highly recommend using them even if you are on the fence about getting a videographer! You will not regret it!
They do a beautiful job. Check out their website for sample videos!

Profile Picture User3847964, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Professional. Loved the service. Thank you!

Profile Picture User3727226, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography

We very much enjoyed having Bill as our videographer for our daughters wedding. He was very very nice and professional. We loved the "sneak peak" video as much as the full version that he did for us. We did the longest time package he had and we are so so glad we have that video to watch now. I wanted to use him for our sons wedding in December, coming up soon, but he was already booked.

Profile Picture joan, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews