58 Reviews for United Parking LLC - Valet Service

Pleasure to work with, very professional and courteous team worked our wedding in Newport RI

Profile Picture Jim, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bobby and his crew are the best!!! I am an Event Manager at the Providence Public Library and there is no other valet partner we would contact. We know our guests are in the best of hands - and they are reliable, reasonable, and flexible. Bobby is always willing to do what it takes - I couldn't be successful without this partnership.

Profile Picture Mike, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Hired United Parking for valet services for our wedding. The Botanical Gardens at Roger Williams Park has barely any parking for over 200 guests, but the valets were able to efficiently and seamlessly accommodate all cars. Bobby was excellent to work with, as he promptly returned all calls and emails with the utmost professionalism. Would gladly recommend or hire them again for future events!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews

Profile Picture Jacqui, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

United Parking LLC were absolutely amazing from start to finish! I worked with Bobby the entire time and he was so responsive and helpful. He really took the time to walk me through the process and our guests thought that all of the valet were kind, helpful, professional and overall A+! I would use them again in a heartbeat for another event needing valet and I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Samara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

United Parking provided the valet service for our daughter's wedding reception and we were so pleased with how everything went off. Principal Bobby Zorabedian did all the research on how best to handle the parking needs up-front and detailed it in his initial quote and put me at ease that he knew his business. He and his team were professional and presentable and treated our guests with courtesy and care. They even gave a guest a jump with booster cables at the end of the night! Pricing was very reasonable!

Highly recommend & I would definitely use United again!

Profile Picture James, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Bobby & his team were a pleasure to work with. On time, professional, fast, thoughtful-- I highly recommend United Parking for weddings, private events, & more!

Profile Picture User7144872, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We had a home wedding for my daughter on a Saturday night this past August. The parking attendants came early and stayed late. At me home we have a long driveway and with 175 guest in attendance we were nervous about parking in our neighborhood. The attendants took our guest cars at the beginning of the driveway and drove the guest up to the house. Everyone was extremely happy with the service and there were no complaints from any of our neighbors. If we have another event at our home or anywhere else United would be our first call. The attendants were very nice and very pleasant to my wife and I and most importantly to our guest. Given the bad logistics of our driveway I can't state how happy I was with there hustle and there doing the job with a smile. The rating above would only allow me to post a 4.9 star but it should be 5 STARS.

Profile Picture kevin, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Robert Z is a pleasure to work with! The event staff were superb! Would highly recommend United Parking!

Profile Picture User5317979, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

United Parking is professional and respectful at every turn. My guests were treated like special people and they appreciated it! (so did we). I recommend them for any occasion, you will be happy! Thank you Bobbie, Ken, and the entire crew! My daughter's wedding was perfect!

Bill "Father of the Bride" Lavimoniere

Profile Picture Bill, 6/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

United Parking is the best! Know that you will be in good hands if you hire them for your next event!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/12/14, 1 Review