20 Reviews for UNITED FLORAL EVENTS

Corsages (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Table Arrangements (1)
19 UNITED FLORAL EVENTS Reviews

Its truly hard to even describe how absolutely INCREDIBLE my wedding flowers were. I started in awe looking at my bouquets and was in (happy) tears by the time i got to take a peek at my reception and ceremony flowers!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Charles is the best of the best. He is beyond creative and is so exceptional at bringing your vision to life. I will never forget the feeling I got when i walked into my reception, the way everything was set up was like nothing I have ever seen, it was the vision in my head and it couldn't have been executed more perfectly!!! Thank You guys so much!!! People cannot stop talking about my beautiful flowers!!!

Profile Picture Annalise, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

From the minute that we meet with Charlie and discussed our ideas he was an incredibly easy person to work with and absolutely delivered everything my daughter wanted and more. His lovely staff was responsive and every idea we had was implemented in my daughter's wedding. Charlie purchased the lucite/plexiglass Chuppah this year and my daughter was delighted. We can't thank Charlie, Dina, Pat and everyone else for all their talents. At the last minute we rented a double bar to put in the ballroom and it was beautiful. We will be using them again later this year for another family event. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture helene, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Charles & Dina were amazing to work with. Dina covers every single detail and Charles really knows how to make a vision come together. Planning from out of state was a bit scary since we hadn't seen our flowers in person, but the day of the wedding everything looked AMAZING!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Pure perfection.The flowers were beautiful and everything was carried out as discussed. The guests couldn't stop raving. Worth every penny. Thank you to Charles, Dina, and the entire staff at United!!!!!

Profile Picture User7370414, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful!!! i would highly recommend using united floral for your wedding ... we were so happy with them !!!

Profile Picture francesca , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wonderful wedding was beautiful for so many reasons, one of which was my choice of florist. Not only is United Floral a family business but you have the opportunity to work with the owners themselves. Dina and Charlie were fantastic. They know the business very well and gave me tips throughout the entire process. Not only did they adhere to my needs specifically but they helped me from start to finish. We spoke and met continuously, made changes along the way, and they led me every step of the way. I never felt cheated or abandoned in this process. I owe my beautiful day to them among others. Highly recommended! You won't be disappointed =)

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They go out of their way to make everything perfect. Though we had a written proposal, when setting up they felt more was needed and they did it without charging us. You can really trust them.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We hired United Floral to do our daughters wedding and they did a spectacular job. They are really creative and reasonably priced. I cant say enough good things about them.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Charlie and his team at United Floral were a pleasure to work with, and exceeded our expectations on every level. When we arrived at United, we really had no idea what we were looking for - we only knew that we wanted something classic and visually stunning. Charlie is a true artist, and he delivered that and more! He met with us several times, and prepared sample centerpieces for us on 2 separate occasions. He offered tons of creative ideas, and understood that we did not want typical Long Island wedding flowers. The end result was simply exquisite, and suited our personalities perfectly. Charlie created the exact ambiance we were hoping for at our wedding - we could not have asked for anything more! We wholeheartedly recommend United to anyone looking for beautiful and unique wedding flowers! Many thanks, Lauren and Andrew Baker

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/14, 5 Reviews
4.3

The team here was very flexible, knowledgable and helpful throughout the planning process. Dina and the team were great to work with. All florals looked beautiful on the day of our wedding.

Profile Picture Briana, 8/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charles was amazing! He helped make my vision a reality. United floral really went above and beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

United Floral was incredible. They met with us numerous times before our wedding to make sure everything was how we wanted it to be and made us samples of our center pieces for us to see. The centerpieces at our wedding were by far the most amazing things I have ever seen. Our chuppah and bouquets were simply gorgeous. Charles was very easy to work with and really understood what we wanted and made it happen!!

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Go to Charles for all your floral needs!!!!
He will work with you on a budget, is super easy to get along with, and above all else - his centerpieces are unparalleled!!!!!! They are absolutely stunning and I tried a lot of florists and looked at a lot of books... No one had centerpieces and artistic depth to match Charlie's. If you just want simple, he will give you simple. If you want a certain theme, he will tell you what he thinks. He doesn't hold back. His family has been doing this a long time, and his expertise, patience, passion, & knowledge of flowers & arrangements shows!!! I do not hesitate for a second in FULLY endorsing Charles & everyone at United Floral in Great Neck!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/4/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Unique Services (Other)

Amazing vendor. Charlie was great to work with, professional and courteous.

Profile Picture Rakesh, 8/4/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Charles and his staff were a pleasure to work with for our October wedding. He had fantastic ideas and was very honest about how to utilize our budget. He did ceremony, dinner table, and cocktail table flower arrangements as well as various arrangements in key areas throughout our venue (de Seversky mansion). Their work was really beautiful. We wanted something that used warm, rich, Fall colors, and he achieved that and more. We received tons of compliments from our guests as well. I would recommend them to any bride/groom.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I loved Charles! Charles is the owner. He was honest and helpful and his floral artistic style was amazing. He was cocky, but I appreciated it. I don't need a florist who does whatever I say. He saw my vision and turned it into something beautiful.

I changed one floral arrangement 6 months before the wedding which was fine. I needed another floral arrangement at the last minute for another table and that was also fine.

My favorite thing was my mini cascading bouquet. It was absouletly BEAUTIFUL! It was gifferent and everyone loved it.

The prices were the cheapest I found, but still expensive.

Profile Picture Karla, 9/6/10, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough wonderful things about United Floral. The flowers and decor were beyond spectacular and the service we received was top notch.

Profile Picture Janine, 11/15/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Originally I was going to put together my own bouquets using silk flowers from a craft store because I thought it would be cheaper. I had a renaisance/medieval themed wedding so I didn't need boutteniers and I had candleabras on my tables. I also had purchased different colored ostrich feathers to go in the bouquets. Charles at United Floral was unbelievable! I got nine beautiful bouquets designed exactly as I asked for, for $225.00. They were delivered on time to my hotel the morning of the wedding. And I had gone to United Floral only about 3 months before the Wedding. My Friends Beth and Amy also used them when they got married. This is the Floral shop to use!!!

Profile Picture Debi, 9/1/07, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I scheduled an appointment with United Floral close to 3 weeks before my wedding. Gary was wonderful! He made my ceremony and reception look like my family spent a million dollars on flowers. My theme was purple passion...I requested all purple toned flowers. My centerpieces were tall vases. Corsages, Boutonnieres, Bouquets, altar arrangements, pew flowers, and the petals for my walk down the aisle were all fresh, beautiful flowers. I brought a swatch sample of my bridesmaid dresses and every single ribbon that United Floral used was the same color as the swatch. When I arrived to the venue to enter the bridal suite, the flowers were all ready set up close to 3 hours before my ceremony was scheduled to begin.
I cannot thank United Floral enough for making my theme work. A lot of people doubted the purple passion theme and United Floral helped make it happen! I would recommend them to anyone and if you need pictures, I'll be happy to email them to you.

Profile Picture Angelina, 8/18/07, 3 Reviews