Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear Reviews

43 | Tifton, GA

43 Reviews for Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear

Uniquely Yours was beyond helpful! As an older bride I was given great assistance and extra care in choosing attire !

Carrie · Married on 01/05/2013

Thank you for my beautiful dress and u my day was glorious!

Claire (Reynolds) · Married on 12/29/2012

The service that I received from Brenda was wonderful. The Uniquely Yours staff went out of their way to make me feel important which made an impression on me far above any other bridal boutique that I visited. They also followed up with me several times and truly seemed interested in my needs as a bride. My mom and I were so impressed with all that they did for us. I have recommended Uniquely Yours to several of my friends who have recently become engaged. :)

Sent on 05/22/2013

Sharon · Married on 10/27/2012

Uniquely Yours has the best selection of wedding, bridesmaids and Mother of the Bride dresses. I bought my daughter's wedding dress and wedding party dresses from them 2 years ago, and I knew exactly where to go when it came time to find my own wedding dress! Everyone was always ready to help.

jeanette · Married on 12/18/2010

Ms Leber has been in business for over 30 years. You don't last in a small town if people can't depend on you or trust you cause they all,know you. Two of my three daughters bought wedding gowns here and all three have bought prom gowns here, year after year. A wonderful business.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear's reply:

We are so thankful for your business! It has been a pleasure working with you over the years!

Ali · Married on 10/09/2010

Great experience! Super helpful! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/19/2015

I found my perfect gown at Uniquely Yours! Rae and Jessie were great in helping pick dresses according to my tastes, and I found "the one" with their help. They were very patient and great listeners. My bridesmaids also ordered their dresses from Uniquely Yours and were very happy with the experience. Both my gown and the bridesmaids dresses arrived at the shop ahead of schedule, too.

Sent on 01/02/2016

mary · Married on 05/25/2013

the people werevery supportive in what u were looking for very friendly they will make u feel right at home and go get exactly what u need and like,very promptly..i would definetly recommend uniquely yours to anyone and everyone. they were the best too me and all my wedding needs.. thank you all so very much.. my wedding was great and everyone said I looked beautiful.again thank you//

Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear's reply:

You are welcome! We love making people happy.

Brandi · Married on 03/05/2017

The first thing that made me really happy was that the staff didn't seem immediately discouraged or uninterested in helping me when I told them I didn't want lace. I know that sounds like it should be a given, but I had already been to roughly 15 bridal stores by that point and most of them had those reactions. The ladies at Uniquely Yours also took the time to talk to me to find out my likes and dislikes of dresses, and helped me search through their selection. They made me feel like they really cared that I find my perfect dress. And I did. But it was slightly over budget. And they were so patient with me as I stood there staring at myself, deliberating, and they even gave me some time alone so I didn't feel rushed or pressured to make the decision. Which that also helped make the decision for me. These ladies were so perfect that I simply wanted to buy the dress that was so perfect even though I'm very budget conscious. One thing I would have really liked though: they do not have a seamstress at this store, so alterations are not included in the cost of the dress. But every time I try on my dress as I'm getting it fitted now, I smile because of how perfect it is. I know I made the right choice.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear's reply:

We are so happy that we were able to help you!

Clara helped us at Uniquely Yours, and I can't say enough good things about her or their business. They were so flexible with me and gave me more time than I was technically owed, because they knew I was only in town for a week. Clara helped me try on dozens of dresses and was so cheerful and helpful. I got a gorgeous dress for far less than I would've paid elsewhere!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Thank you for your service!! Love my dress!

4.2
      3.0

Everyone is very friendly, One young woman with short hair was very helpful, and really took the time to unzip every dress that I tried on. The only problem I had was the third time I went there I saw a long dark headed girl working there roll her eyes at me to another worker. I'm spending my money there and yes it was the second dress I was buying there but that should not matter because I'm spending it there!!
    Thanks
    Karina

Sent on 05/28/2013

I had a great experience at this bridal shop.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Thanks!

Karen · Married on 04/26/2014

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

I don't have an issue at all with the merchandise we bought, including a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dress and accessories. I did notice that they were more expensive than other bridal boutiques in the area.... about 10%.

My complaints are minor in the grand scheme of things. No one greeted us, we walked up to the counter and told them we were there for an appointment and they immediately presented us with paperwork to be filled out. The sales associate who was helping us never introduced herself. I had to ask her her name. They weren't overly friendly, at all. And my biggest complaint... there was nowhere for anyone to sit. We had quite a large party with us, as we were doing the entire wedding party and the mothers that day... and everyone either stood around for a couple of hours or sat on the floor.

Overall... the merchandise we purchased was just what we wanted, the prices were fair... but we were disappointed in the whole bridal shopping experience. It was disappointing. For that reason, I can't give them 5 stars.

Sent on 09/11/2013

2.8
      3.5
      2.5

The dress I select, as mother of the bride was beautiful. I received numerous comments on how beautiful the design of the was.

Sent on 08/05/2013

2.8
      2.0
      2.5

The dress was beautiful and at agreat price

Sent on 08/08/2013

Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear's reply:

Thanks! We try to have good prices.

Cadie · Married on 09/09/2017

1.0

I asked for a swatch of a bridesmaid dress color weeks ago and never got it. I'm very unhappy! I was told I'd get a discount on my bridesmaid dresses because of the number and because I got my dress through there. This is not a good place at all!!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Uniquely Yours Bridal and Formal Wear's reply:

Cadie, I just wanted to let you know I have checked and your brides maids did get a discount according to the records. I will be glad to go over all that with you if would like. The swatch has not come in yet and we have called the company about it several times. We were informed from the company that the swatches would be coming from China. We will call you as soon as we get it. I hope you will give me a call so I can go over things with you. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
  • W

Wayne · Married on 09/24/2017

0.4
      0.5

My fiance was in a wedding several months back and their tuxedo service was terrible. My fiance asked for someone to show him how to hang up his tuxedo. The older, very unpleasant attitude, white lady told him that they didn't do that. The Owner was walking around like she was high on something and totally lost. She could have said "I will be glad to help". They are quick to take your money but after that point - you can forget the service. We rented tuxedos again this weekend but took our business to White Weddings in Valdosta. Strictly refused to go back that place that was terribly rude. White Weddings were so congenial and upmost nice and appreciative of our business. My fiance asked if someone would help hang his tuxedo up and the lady said "Of course, we wouldn't want it to be wrinkled for the wedding. This let us know that Uniquely Yours should have done this! That cost them the wedding of 8 groomsmen this weekend. We have been told also if the two gray haired women work with a bride, that they are not helpful at all.

Sent on 10/03/2017