Unique Wedding Tours Reviews

6 | San Francisco, CA

6 Reviews for Unique Wedding Tours

What a wonderful experience! From start to finish, everyone was smiling, relaxed, and having fun. We went to four completely different venues, each with its own special character and uniqueness. There was the equestrian farm, two wineries, and a ranch that hosted up to 40 guests. On my own I would never have seen such a variety of venues. Plus the food was incredible. Having actual wedding caterers at two of the venues was a special treat. I'm actually hiring one of them for my own wedding. Yes, it was that good! Then there was the surprise of having a photographer and a planner along with us the entire time. Of course all the brides had questions. Amy, Terrie, Heather, and Debbie, all did a wonderful job answering all of them. They even provided us with additional tips that we didn't even think to ask about. If I had to do it again, no doubt, I would do it in a heart beat!
    Amy, Terrie - thank you so much for providing this service to us. It was so impactful. Really, it made a huge a difference in my planning. I'm more relaxed and much more knowledgeable than I would have been on my own. Plus you did a phenomenal job in taking care of all of us, especially me and my two sisters. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/17/2014

Amy and Terrie were lovely hosts for a day of venue touring, wine tasting, and plan making!

I dragged future hubby along with me and even he had a good time. :)

We saw some truly lovely venues, got some really valuable one-on-one time with a wedding planner who is familiar with the area, and were presented with some incredibly valuable information and ideas we hadn't thought of. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/23/2014

What a great experience!!! Unique Wedding Tours is exactly what they are! Amy and her Mother provided us with lots of helpful information. The whole tour was exceptionally fun and unique!! They provided us with four tours of completely different venues. Lots of Wine tasting and a delicious light lunch was also provided. A wedding planner and a wedding photographer were also there the entire time to help and answer any questions we had!!
    Overall it was a wonderful experience with Unique Wedding Tours and sharing it with my wonderful sister's!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Me and my sister drove all the way from Los Angeles to join our sister on this amazing tour. Terri & Amy truly did an outstanding job to a most memorable day. I was surprised on how many different types of venues we got to experience & were open to working with them. All the venues just as Terri & Amy were very welcoming & provided lots of very valuable information one can consider on their big day. The most important thing I learned about this unique experience is that with the right team of experts who truly care & family planning my sister's special day will be am exciting journey. Thank you both & your extended team for giving me & my sisters a day to remember.. Simply grateful

Sent on 05/27/2014

Perfect. Absolutely divine. I love this fabulous duo.

Professional. Fun. Pampered. Helpful. You really sensed the value of the tour as you were taken to eat place with wine or mimosa in tow. The vendors were informative and experienced.

We found two venues we really liked. I didn't even know such places existed.

Thank you Terrie & Amy. Muah!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Terrie is a gem! She was so helpful even though the timing of their tour didn't work out for us, she gave some wonderful advice for my best friends upcoming wedding. I look forward to booking a tour for my future event, and spreading the word of this unique way to tour venues & plan a beautiful wine country wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2014