Unique Style Productions Reviews

Unique Style Productions 3
Unique Style Productions 4
Unique Style Productions 5

Krutina · Married on 01/04/2014

Unique Style Productions served as our DJ and provided the Photobooth. The services were both exceptional. Specifically, our DJ Sebastian was amazing and made sure the music was appropriate and flowing for a fusion Indian and Hispanic wedding. We even met him firsthand to make sure he understood our style and communicated effectively through email. The Photobooth was amazing! I was able to work with them to customize a printout and background all via email, which worked perfect with my school schedule. Everyone loved the music and the photobooth! It was the hit of the night!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review but most of all for giving us the opportunity to be a part of you wonderful wedding! May you live happily ever after!

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2014

Our DJ was Alex Anding and he did an amazing job keeping the crowd going, enjoying and interested in the wedding. He did great with all the different things that we had going on at the wedding! I would recommend him to anyone that is ever looking for a DJ. the Unique Style team made our entire process an easy fun and enjoyable!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Julie · Married on 12/07/2013

I highly recommend Unique Style productions to any bride to be! Everything was perfect! They handled our lighting, photo booth, and DJ. The lights were GORGEOUS, even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The photo booth was awesome, great quality and tons of great props! Sebastian was awesome to work with and designed an amazing monogram and background for us. Cesar hit the nail in the head with the music! Everywhere I go people can’t stop talking about how much fun they had at our wedding, and Cesar and Unique Style productions are to be thanked! They were so supportive and helpful in every step of the way!

Sent on 02/16/2014

M · Married on 11/23/2013

AWESOME !!! Cesar is very attentive and professional and lots of fun at the wedding !!

Sent on 12/14/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much I really appreciate the opportunity

EVE · Married on 11/16/2013

By far Cesar Dj Gil T is one of the best!!!! Not only was he a crowd pleaser but he also participated in the dances!! He is such fun to work with and so outgoing which made every meeting easy. He helped with each idea we had as well has helped us expand our ideas and think outside the box. He responded to every call and email promptly with no hesitation about music or outline changes, not even my last minute ones! ha ha! Not only were they my Dj company but they also provided out gobo design that was beautiful and so unique to my husband and I. The Lighting they put together for me went perfect with my wedding colors i got so many compliments on all these little details. And as every bride knows, DETAILS MATTER! Unique Styles were a perfect fit for me and I'm sure they are perfect for every bride as well! Thank you Dj Gil T and Unique Style Productions!!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

WOW... I am blushing! Thank you so much for this review and I am so happy that you guys are happy! We planned the wedding for almost a year and i always know that when couples put time and effort to come to our office to work on the music selection it is always going to be a hit.
    Congratulations to you two as well for the amazing job.

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

Ivan and unique style productions were amazing to work with. Ivan played great music and kept the dance floor packed! Just the way we wanted it. He took the time to really understand the type of music we liked and that work showed at the event. He didn't just transition to each so g by fading in and out, he was really great at mixing the so go together and keeping a high energy level at our wedding. He was full of energy and very professional. I would absolutely recommend him and this company to anyone!

Sent on 02/25/2014

John · Married on 10/12/2013

We worked with Juan Gil at Unique Style Productions for our wedding in October. He was very professional, easy to work with, and a great DJ for our reception. (It was a super amazing dance party...partly because we have fun friends, but Juan's selection of music was spot on and kept the party going throughout the entire event.) He was great because he was young and into a lot of the same music that we wanted to play so he was able to make recommendations and put together a fantastic mix. We definitely recommend these guys.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Nazly · Married on 08/31/2013

I can't say enough about Unique Style Productions. Dj Cesar made our wedding perfect. He had EVERYBODY dancing the ENTIRE night, including our grandparents! He met with us several times in person to get a feel for our style and we also had several skype sessions, since we were planning our Houston wedding from Dallas. He spent countless hours helping us find the perfect songs for every part of our wedding and always had great suggestions. Dj Cesar takes so much pride in his work and genuinely cares about his customers. He is in the business because of his passion for music and people, and it shows through his work. We had a Persian/American wedding and he incorporated songs from both cultures seamlessly! So many people told us afterwards how much fun they had at our wedding and it's all thanks to Dj Cesar who made our party amazing! He became our friend and we still keep in touch 9 months after the wedding! We also contracted Unique Style Productions for lighting and it really made a difference in the venue. I highly recommend Unique Style Productions for any couple who wants to have an amazing, fun wedding that you will never forget!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Nazly! Thank you so much so this amazing review I wish we could celebrate all over again! It is people like you and your husband that make me so happy to be in the business! I am glad a great friendship evolved from this amazing time in your life! Yala Yala!

Erin · Married on 08/30/2013

Ivan was the DJ at our wedding last year, and we couldn't have gotten anyone better! He kept the party going, and he was extremely flexible when we had to make a few last minute changes during the reception. He even led the room in the Cupid Shuffle, for those who were not familiar with the dance. We had so many people out on the dance floor, we received a TON of comments after the wedding on how much fun people had. :) We used quite a few of the Unique Style Productions services: The up-lighting was perfect, our wedding logo was amazing, and the photo booth was so fun! We love our album of crazy pictures!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Elizabeth · Married on 08/24/2013

We booked Unique Style Productions for DJ (ceremony & reception), photobooth and lighting. After my first appointment with Cesar, I knew we wanted him as our DJ. Meetings with him were easy, he was open to all our ideas (confetti, Hora Loca), made suggestions where I was clueless. At the wedding he was amazing!! Made everybody hit the floor, even those who "didn't dance". Guests had a blast with the photobooth! Uplights added that extra touch of elegance to the venue/decoration, so beautiful.
    Oh, the only complain is that at the end of the night my feet were cramping, as I danced non-stop (totally you're fault Cesar) :)
    I couldn't have asked for better DJ than Cesar...thanks!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Liz! You think your feet were hurting? I felt like I worked out the next day! Your guest, details, style, music, and personality made this event! Don't give me all the credit haha. Thank you so much you are so awesome!

Kathleen · Married on 08/03/2013

We had Cesar (AKA DJ Gil-T) as our wedding DJ and MC and he did an AMAZING job! He never hesitated to meet with us and really get to know our style before the big day. He is extremely talented and gave us music suggestions that would really cater to all guests. Our guests won't stop talking about how much they've enjoyed our reception. The lighting, the monograms, the music, and ambiance were PERFECT. He really got EVERYONE on the dance floor and did an outstanding job with the surprise performances that we had planned. Thank you CESAR and UNIQUE STYLE PRODUCTIONS for all that you do! You guys made our day much more special :)

Sent on 08/14/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Francis! I have no words to express the show that you put on! I enjoyed everything, if anyone missed this party they just need to quit at life. haha Thanks!

Juan did a great job! He found all the music we requested and made the night go really smooth.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Heather · Married on 06/08/2013

Great DJ, the guests enjoyed the selection of music, people were really enjoying themselves on the dance floor. Highly recommend Alex!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Thank you so much!
    I was so pleased to mix the music you guys selected with me at the office! I wanna see pics soon!

Lindsey · Married on 06/08/2013

Alex was an amazing DJ! He was the DJ for my wedding in June of 2013 and the party was a huge hit....one of my sisters regrets from her wedding is that their DJ wasn't fantastic so I knew how important it was to find the right person for mine. Alex was professional and thorough in making sure my reception was fun and exciting for everyone there. He helped me as a bride consider different things that I hadn't even thought of and made sure to stay on top of everything when my mind was racing through the million different things I had to do. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ for any event :)

Sent on 03/05/2014
  • F

Florence · Married on 06/01/2013

Cesar Gil was the first vendor we booked and was definitely the best decision we made for our reception! He is friendly, professional and incredibly talented. Cesar actually deejays and just doesn't play song after song like many so-called DJs out there. He took the time to meet with us several times to figure out what we liked and didn't like and provided creative suggestions on what we could do to enhance the reception. We received tons of compliments from our guests about how much fun they had, and it certainly was due in large part to Cesar! We can't thank him enough and have recommended several of our friends and family members.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hello Lee, I felt like I was a famous DJ at your wedding reception!
    I keep running into you at weddings too! Hope to see you soon.

Tricia · Married on 05/25/2013

What do you do when you have forgotten to tell the only musician for your outdoor wedding that the time of the wedding changed from 7 to 5:30? You go to the best DJ ever and ask him to play harp music 20 minutes before the bride arrives. What a fun DJ and a wonderful young man - Seabass was a blast and acted not only as our DJ but the master of ceremony. He did not just play music but was involved with the guests. I have heard over and over how wonderful he was and what a fun night everyone had. I certainly agree with those statements. Add to all of this is that the Bride and groom are both in the US Navy and had been deployed so his time was very limited with them There was only one face to face meeting the week before the wedding and still everything was just perfect. Seabass was very resourceful and professional and so much fun. Seabass is a DJ who went beyond the call of duty .

Sent on 09/01/2013

John · Married on 03/16/2013

DJ ME (Marcus Trejo) made our wedding amazing! The consultations before the wedding let him really get to our know our style, so the actual wedding day was seamless and everything we wanted. Unique Style is nothing but classy and professional, and we highly recommend Marcus to everyone!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Wow! john, Thank you so much for this amazing review we really appreciate you an your beautiful bride!
  • Jaimie

Jaimie · Married on 02/23/2013

We used Unique Style Productions for a DJ, photobooth and lighting. Sebastian was our DJ and everyone loved him! He played the perfect songs all night long and even got out on the dance floor and danced with us. Our meetings with him were always wonderful and very fun. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception and everyone loved it. Our monogram and lighting were amazing as well. The whole Unique Style team is incredible!

Sent on 03/06/2013

T&L · Married on 02/23/2013

Ivan and Cesar were our event DJ and Mc! We booked them very last minute, and they were more helpful than we would've ever expected. From helping us pick the perfect songs for the perfect moments to overall just calming our wedding jitters! They were punctual and helping our guests to their proper places with their announcements and even when given random changes to our timeline, they'd quickly adapt and help make smooth transitions! Any announcement they were asked to give were given promptly and very professionally... We had also even had a live Cambodian band that they had to share time with and they worked together with them to make the night one we would never forget.. We gave them a general idea of the type of music we would like and they played exactly that! I would have to say out of all vendors we had to book for our special night they were by far our favorite to work with and I still highly recommend them to any and everyone who needs a DJ! Overall helpful, friendly and just downright professional! Doesn't get better than them! Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lindsay · Married on 02/09/2013

Unique style productions was amazing!!! Cesar was our DJ and we could not have asked for a better one!!! It was very important to my husband and I that our guests were on the dance floor having a great time!! Cesar was constantly reassuring us that this would not be a problem for him. He definitely did not disappoint!!! We are still getting comments from friends and family about what a great time they had, how awesome our DJ was, and that this was the funnest wedding they have ever been to!! We didn't really give him a list of songs to play...we just trusted him to feel out our guests and play what was appropriate and would keep everyone dancing. The dance floor was packed all night and no one wanted to leave! Cesar was also a wonderful MC! He was very elegant in his introduction of the bridal party, blessing, welcome speech, best man and maid of honor for the toasts, cake cutting, and bouquet and garter toss! Cesar also surprised us by playing the UTSA fight song (my husbands grooms cake was UTSA themed). This was not something that we asked him to do nor was it expected... this is just one of the many examples of how he pays attention to detail and will do anything he can to make your day special.
    We live in San Antonio and Cesar was also very flexible about meeting with us. He was willing to talk with us anytime and even skyped with us when we needed to.
    They also did our dance floor monogram (gobo) and uplighting... it looked beautiful!! They designed the monogram and suggested to color of uplighting that we should use based on our venue and it looked GREAT!!!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Lisa · event on: 12/15/2012

Juan Gil (DJ Ghostlie) was fantastic. He made sure to keep me on track and that everything ran smoothly during the event. The guests really enjoyed the music and had a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Thank you for everything! I look forward to working with you again!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Maira · Married on 11/24/2012

DJ Cesar was by far the best DJ for our Wedding! He was so easy and fun to work with and made everything flow so smoothly the day of. We got so many compliments on our uplights, the music and how awesome DJ Cesar was! I would recommend him to anyone and everyone any day! Thank you so much for making our special day that much more special! YOU ARE AWESOME DJ CESAR!!!

Sent on 01/05/2013

Unique Style Productions's reply:

hooah! Mr. & Mrs. Cotton I enjoyed every moment from meeting at my office to plan the awesome wedding until the day of your event. I am so happy to have been there for this grand celebration! Thanks!

Christina · Married on 11/17/2012

Hiring Cesar Gil was one of the best decisions we made! We found him through a recommendation from our Wedding Planner. I said I wanted a DJ who didnt just press play, but was able to mash up hits and keep the party moving. She said Cesar was exactly what I was looking for, and she was definitely right! We received sooooo many compliments on our DJ...the dance floor was never empty! He mixed old hits and new music just like we wanted, and even mixed in some cumbia hits effortlessly. Unique Style Productions also provided our lighting services - which we added on last minute. They made the venue look GORGEOUS!...I would definitely recommend this vendor and Cesar to friends. They have a great website where you can set up appointments easily, are flexible to meet in the evening, and have great recommendations during the meetings! Cesar definitely made our wedding reception a great success!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Christina!! Thank you so much! wow, what an amazing review I think I need a moment here... Ok! I love you guys!!!!!

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2012

Cesar was AMAZING!! He totally rocked it at our wedding, & we seriously believe he made our night a success!! We received many compliments from our guests telling us how awesome our DJ was. The DJ can seriously make or break your event so choose wisely! Also, we had a bicultural crowd & Cesar did such a great job at getting everyone on the dance floor. There literally was a moment at my wedding I paused and looked at how happy all of our family & friends were on the dance floor! Priceless! Unique Style were responsive, professional, & completely executed any suggestions Chris & I gave! They did our lighting and monogram as well, it was awesome, nothing but great things!!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Unique Style Productions's reply:

There was a moment I stopped too and saw you and your husband dancing pretty awesome! Haha. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be there partying with you and your friends.

Kelly · Married on 11/03/2012

After interviewing several DJs, we chose Sebastian to DJ our wedding. He was extremely organized, professional, and above all has such a passion for music. We met with him about a month before the wedding and he catered to exactly what we wanted. Our reception was a blast, and our guests danced non-stop late into the night. We're so glad we got to work with Sebastian, and will definitely use him for any future events!

Sent on 12/20/2012