Unique Style Productions Reviews

Unique Style Productions 3
Unique Style Productions 4
Unique Style Productions 5

Laur · Married on 11/15/2014

DJ 2A was our DJ for our wedding and he did such an amazing job! Leading up to the wedding he was always very quick to respond to any questions I had. He was very trusting and I felt confident our night would shine as him as our DJ, and it did!!!! Would recommend him to anyone, you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Gail · Married on 11/08/2014

What can I way but AWESOME!!! Music selection was fantastic and our DJ, Ivan Rojas, was easy to deal with. During one of the line dances he came out and showed everyone how to do the dance. Keep the wedding on track and very good with announcements

Sent on 11/23/2015

DeLaRenta · Married on 10/25/2014

Amazing job!!! Everyone had a blast and the music was great along with the lighting. Sad i didn't get a picture with Ceasar. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Hello DeLa! I felt so amazing being the DJ for your awesome party! I could not have done it without your help selecting the right jams for your family and friends! I can't take all the credit you should be a DJ too. Happy married life!

Becky · Married on 10/18/2014

I used DJ Joe Fig for my wedding, and he was amazing! I have used him many years as a recommendation to my brides (I am a wedding planner) and a good DJ really makes a difference in the entire atmosphere of your reception. He knows what he is doing and really caters to your crowd and your style. If you are looking for a professional go with Joe and Unique Style Productions, you won't be disappointed. This guy literally made it to a wedding and worked through it after being in a accident and rolling his car! Dedicated much?! They care about the quality of their work here =].

Sent on 12/03/2014

DJ Joe Fig is an extraordinary person he made our wedding unforgettable, we could not be more grateful. DJs are there to set the wedding environment, keep the guest engaged, and making the day go as planned. This is exactly what DJ Joe did; our wedding reception was almost 8 hours long every guest that attended our wedding was on the dance floor until the very last song. Joe even danced to encourage people that were skeptical. Our friends & family still continue to give us compliments of how much they enjoyed the wedding. From the beginning, he was professionally involved made sure that we were always on the same page of expectations. My husband and I are eternally happy of our experience with Joe Fig!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

It was a true pleasure to have been a part of your amazing event! I loved the way the reception evolved from a fancy dinner to a party to remember. I even have pictures with your guest in the DJ booth!

Pontea · Married on 09/27/2014

Dj Seabass exceeded every expectation we had, which admittedly was an absurd amount - "can we meet multiple times after hours?" "Download countless songs?" "Oh, and mentally walk through our reception several (hundred) times?" He always responded: "Yes!" Never once did I feel rushed, misunderstood, or anything less then his top priority. As a Mexican-Iranian wedding, music played a pivotal roll. DJ Seabass not only met with me, my now husband, and our wedding planner - but he also met with my Iranian Mom (twice). He downloaded every song request by my mom (which exceeded the maximum songs played at a reception), sorted through them with her, and organized them in categories (must, appreciated, and if possible-play).

On our wedding day he showed up before the ceremony and dressed to impress even though he was only scheduled to play the reception.
    When the reception doors opened and the bridal party was announced we were taken back by his energy and pronunciation--spot on. He stayed upbeat the entire time. He's energy was so contagious we were practically held hostage to the dance floor. It was glorious! Finally when the dance floor opened he stepped down from the DJ booth and wobbled the night away with us. Please see wedding highlight film for details http://vimeo.com/108501797 (time: 4:47)

Dj Seabass, the reception you gave us was truly the party of a lifetime! Thank you so much.
    Much appreciated and happily married,

Edward & Pontea Sanchez

Sent on 01/06/2015

Mae · Married on 08/02/2014

Sebastian did a fantastic job dj-ing our wedding. He made sure the ceremony and the reception music was perfect. He helped get the pastor hooked up with a mic and a friend playing for us hooked up to the system. At the reception his dj skills were a hit! Everyone is still commenting on how good the music was. We had a great time working with him and highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review! I enjoyed every step from out meetings at the office to the party production! Please stay in touch as I want to continue to make awesome events with you two!

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Alex was excellent! He arrived on time and worked hand in hand with me to make sure everything ran as scheduled and he kept the dance floor packed the entire evening. Alex also provided sound and lapel mic for the pastor which went off flawlessly. I would highly recommend him and Unique Style Productions.

Sent on 06/26/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Ashley! Thank you so much, I really appreciate your review and letting me part of your day.

Chelsea · Married on 06/14/2014

Sebastian was absolutely fantastic! He kept the party going and even got on the dance floor to join in with my crazy family! I got so many compliments! Thank you Sebastian for making our wedding reception memorable!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Alex · Married on 06/07/2014

DJ Sea Base and his team were amazing. We also utilized their photo booth services for our wedding. They were professional, organized, attentive and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend DJ Sea Base for any weddings or other events which requires a DJ..
    -Alex & Skyler

Sent on 08/12/2014

Anca · Married on 06/07/2014

We worked with Alex at Unique Style Productions for DJ and Lighting services and couldn't have been happier! From the first time we met Alex, we loved working with him - he was super easy to get along with, flexible and open to our ideas and suggestions, and had good recommendations. The day of the wedding everything went smoothly, the guys were super professional and the music was off-the-hook! We danced all night long and the dance floor was never empty. The party was a huge success and it was all because of Alex who kept the crowd going all night! My friends still talk about what a fun wedding we had and kept asking us who we used for DJ services. Outstanding job, A+++!!! And the lighting was beautiful!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Mike · Married on 05/02/2014

We hired Unique Styles to DJ our wedding and we were really fortunate to get Ivan!
    Ivan met with us and was really flexible with the type of wedding we really wanted. He had good suggestions and was really responsive to all our requests even up until the night before the wedding and during! Ivan was extremely professional and brought awesome sound equipment that got all the guests dancing. Definitely get the lighting because it really makes a difference! Both my wife and I highly recommend Ivan!!!

Sent on 08/11/2014

kristin · event on: 04/13/2014

Great company with a high level of professionalism.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for having your amazing party with us!

Tiffany · Married on 03/16/2014

There are not enough words to express our appreciation to DJ Cesar Gil at Unique Style Productions for making our wedding day the best day ever! The moment I met the staff of USP at the Bridal Extravaganza, I knew that they were the perfect fit for our wedding. Cesar was so amazing and fun to work with! He helped us pick the the perfect songs that expressed our style. We still have guests from our wedding commenting on how great the music was! Thank you, Cesar for helping to make our big day one that we will never forget!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Andrew · Married on 03/15/2014

Alex was great. We were in a bind and he worked with us to make sure our big day was a success. High energy, professional, awesome, awesome, awesome, music taste. You cannot go wrong with DJ Alex Anding at Unique Style Productions.

As with any wedding professional, Alex travels quite a bit. Despite this, he made time to contact us to make sure all of our requests were handled on time and to our satisfaction.

I would highly recommend DJ Alex Anding to any of my friends (and actually already have).

Anyone needing a DJ should seriously consider Alex.

Thanks again Alex!

Sent on 04/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 03/14/2014

My husband and I were so fortunate to have Ivan as our wedding reception DJ! He was very professional and responsive during all of our contact with him. My husband and I are both planners, so we appreciated Ivan's willingness and requests to meet before hand and figure out what all we needed to get him so that he could make our reception something to remember. And when they evening came, Ivan did a fantastic job! EVERYONE raved about his ability to enhance the mood and party. I had several requests for contact information afterwards. Thanks a million Ivan!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Hoa · Married on 03/01/2014

Everyone is in love with Sebastian!! He is the best entertainer and kept everyone on their feet on the dance floor!! He made our wedding so fun and memorable, interacting with guests and teaching us new dance moves. Thank you so much for your awesome talent!! We're so lucky to have him a part of our special day.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Jenney · Married on 02/08/2014

DJ Cesar Gil was awesome to work with. Before booking him, we had a sit down consultation where he made my husband and me feel very welcome and comfortable. I am vietnamese and husband is mexican and Cesar said he has done multiple events with both cultures and was very familiar with each. This is what sold us and we signed a contract with him immediately! He has also worked with our venue before so this was also a plus. We had 2 more appointments with him to finalize the big day. He was a tremendous help with music selections and recommendations. On the day of, his setup looked great in my venue and he was very personable with our guests - professional, polite, and always had a smile. He followed the timeline I provided, and he helped with the transitions for each. The guests were never lost wondering what's next because Cesar was clear when he was on the mic. He felt the crowd and was able to accommodate to both cultures just like he promised. We had such a great time that night, and I have to thank Cesar for making it happen!! We did not want the night to end! He got the crowd going and no one wanted to leave. I would recommend Cesar to anyone looking for a DJ. I've already recommended him to all my family and friends!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Jenney! I am seriously blushing on this review and hope to see you guys again in more events to come! I really enjoyed myself at your reception.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Anh · Married on 01/25/2014

Juan Gil was absolutely amazing! Quick responses via email. Made suggestions/recommendations and worked to understand what I wanted for the wedding. Day-of was incredible... my friends ALL complimented the music, asked for Juan's contact info, and most importantly, the dance floor was packed the entire night!! He made it easy for me and kept the energy high and fun. Thank you! Anh

Sent on 02/04/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

I really appreciate when couples like you take the time to come see me and plan the best party of their lives together! Thank you.

Mandy · Married on 01/25/2014

You did a great job & everything was perfect !

Sent on 02/18/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding!

Laura · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with Ivan was top-notch! Everything ran smoothly and perfectly. If there were any hiccups, I certainly don't know about them as there was never a wrinkle in the entire event. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/20/2014

Julie · Married on 01/18/2014

My Husband and I would like to speak on behalf of our family and friends.
    Besides having their support and love for us on our special day. Let me tell you, everyone was on the dance floor if not dancing at their table. Even though our wedding was 2 months ago, one of the biggest highlight still talked about at our wedding was our DJ.

We had our reception at Kim Son and of course majority of Vietnamese folks wants a band. I'm Vietnamese and my groom is Korean. Totally different mix we are. No way on earth I am going to have a Vietnamese band, its just too loud and not fair to my in laws and their guests.
    I didn't need a MC, our DJ did a wonderful job.Our reception went fine without MC translators. To accommodate our parent's friends and our cultures. During dinner time, we gave our DJ a cd with a mix of Korean and Vietnamese songs. Our Dj was able to mix both cultures and american music in the background. If you're a Vietnamese bride and your venue is at Kim Son/Asian wedding, you will be in good hands having Unique Style to represent you.

The Dj is a big part of any party, so I had added the DJ booth. EVERYONE, including us LOVED the the decal logo they had for our DJ Booth.
    They were so creative with our decal and it resembled our save the dates. The DJ booth really gave it a nice touch and I highly recommend it.
    We also had their service for our ceremony. They were quick setting up and hit all the notes for our ceremony.

Shout out to DJ Seabass for a great night that the next day I woke up in so much pain from all the dancing.
    Big Thanks to Unique Style Family for all your help and making our wedding a night to remember.
    I know there are are so many vendors out there, and wedding planning can get quite hectic.
    You will not be disappointed if you have Unique Style at your wedding. Be sure to check them out, doesn't hurt to give it a try :)
    THANK YOU AGAIN UNIQUE STYLE & DJ SEABASS

Sent on 03/24/2014

Unique Style Productions's reply:

There is no way to respond to this review in the same way that you wrote it. I am going to give you a call and thank you for your sincere words of appreciation.

LOVE COUPLES LIKE YOU TWO! #Loveisintheair

Laura · Married on 01/18/2014

Working with Ivan was easy peasy!! He basically ran the entire show, was kind to our guests, even stepped out on the dance floor to show some of his great moves and how some of the steps were done to several songs. He engaged the guests and made the party A PARTY!! We can't say enough about him, and if we could do it all over again, would hire him in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Claudia · Married on 01/12/2014

I can't say enough about Cesar and his team. They are quick to respond and full of energy. The event went perfect and I received many compliments on how great the DJ was. We had a Sunday afternoon wedding and I really thought it would be just me out on the dance floor. But I have to say that everyone was on the dance floor at one point or another and we had a blast. And we booked a photobooth. As soon as people knew it was there, there were people using it for the entire reception. Money well spent. I would not change a thing and highly recommend Unique Style Productions.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Kellye · Married on 01/11/2014

Unique Style did a great job at my wedding! We had such a fun time!

Sent on 02/22/2014