Unique Style Productions Reviews

Unique Style Productions 3
Unique Style Productions 4
Unique Style Productions 5

Emma · Married on 11/12/2016

Cesar from Unique Style Productions was amazing! I got so many complements on the DJ and music. Cesar took my requests into consideration but also paid attention to the crowd and played what he noticed people were dancing to. I highly recommend using Unique Style!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you Emma! Your guest and family were so much fun. I loved the view of the ocean in your reception, thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. I felt honored!

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

David did an awesome job! He helped me pick music when i couldn't decide. People were dancing and having a good time all night long!! Thank you again David for all the help and good music!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Elena · Married on 10/15/2016

Alex at Unique Style Productions was great! He was very flexible during our wedding, came well prepared and kept the party going through the end!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thanks, California knows how to party! Congrats to you and Eric!

Kathleen · Married on 10/15/2016

Between my now husband, mother and me we all had completely different taste in Music and ideas of how this should be done for our wedding. DJ Sebastian did an amazing job of working with all of us to come up with an amazing playlist! I really love dancing and he got the party starting at the beginning of the reception and kept it going all night long. There was hardly a minute that people were not on the dance floor. After the wedding many people told me that the music was the best part of the wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Crissy · Married on 10/15/2016

Wow, wow, wow!! You will not be disappointed! From the very first meeting with the DJ to the actual wedding day, everything was literally perfect. David Gil was not only professional but he responded to my emails quickly, gave his expert advice when I needed it most and had GREAT ideas for the wedding reception. I couldn't have chosen a better DJ!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jamison · Married on 08/05/2016

We wanted to take the time to say thank you for everything that you did to make our wedding day amazing! We were happy that we chose you as our DJ and will always recommend your company to others seeking wedding services or any special event. We pray for many blessing and continued success for you. Take Care!

-The Browns

Sent on 05/07/2017

Nesrine · Married on 05/20/2016

César was our Dj. He was very dynamic fun and super sweet. He played the music that my husband and I selected. He created a great & fun environment at our wedding. I totally recommend him!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Thank you Nesrine!
    I did my homework like we planned about the music and it was a wonderful turn out.
    I had a blast mastering a new genre on music and making it mix with current hits in the U.S. Thank you !

Amy · Married on 04/23/2016

David Gil was the DJ for our wedding on April 23, 2016 and he was fabulous! He did the ceremony, introductions for the bridal party and the reception. I had different music picked out for EVERYTHING and gave him an Excel spreadsheet of what I wanted. He did exceptional! He kept the dance floor packed the entire reception!

We also used Unique Style Productions for the photo booth and that went perfectly as well. They had everything setup and ready to go way before the wedding started and the attendant was very nice. He had the photos ready for me to download even before I got back from my honeymoon.

I would use David again in a heartbeat!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Tony · Married on 04/16/2016

Unique Style Productions is the BEST DJ COMPANY IN THE NATION. We were lucky to book with DJ Sebastian. He is so popular that 2 of my other friends booked him as well. He is extremely charismatic and knows how to keep the energy going at the wedding (which is the reason we were eager to sign him so quickly). Everyone knows that Venue and photographer goes quickly, but you should NEVER neglect the wedding DJ. The music and lighting sets the atmosphere. To quote many of my traditional, conservative, elderly family members, "your DJ (Sebastian) was very good and we enjoyed the music." And this is from 60+ year old Asians saying they enjoyed the mix of early 2000's, top-40's and EDM music we had at our wedding! Sebastian is very professional, organized, and kept the wedding going on turbo! He even made the room custom Burnt Orange so all of our fellow Longhorn guests could sing the Eyes of Texas together! I highly recommend Unique Style Productions and especially Sebastian if you want an AMAZING wedding (we've been to over 7 weddings in the past year, none of them can touch the music and lighting effects USP provided). Also, my wife and I are so very appreciative that he was our wedding DJ even though that day was his own birthday!!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Erica · Married on 04/02/2016

Most amazing DJ by far. Exceeded my expectations 100%. Cesar was part of why my wedding was amazing. Family and friends said it was the best wedding they had been too. Very professional but yet fun and listens to what you want but gives his imput. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thanks Erica! I loved being part of your wedding and you guys had great ideas and music taste! Congrats.

Eduardo · Married on 02/13/2016

If you can get Cesar Gil as your dj...do it! From the get go Cesar was very responsive, was always just a text/email email away. He was very thorough with us with the outline of the wedding (we went over it at least 5 times to make sure it was perfect!) I djed myself quite a bit when I was in college so I know more or less how the job is but Cesar surpassed all my expectations and took the wedding to the next level! We found out an hour before the wedding that my piano guy didnt have loud enough speakers for the ceremony part and Cesar fixed that quickly in 10 min! Thank you for that Cesar! Also, i am Hispanic and my wife is white so I thought we would have issues intergrating both families but it was done soooooo smoothly. We had her family dancing cumbia, my family dancing to acdc....it was an amazing site to see! The dance floor was literally full the entire night! My only complaint is that time flew and I was having so much fun that before I know it, it was over :(. I will be recommending Cesar to all my friends and if you have an opportunity to use Cesar, don't pass up on it!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Eduardo, you guys were already a party when I met you! I mean Texas Aggies know how to party by default. I am very happy to have had the opportunity to be your DJ and now we have a great friendship.

Shannon · Married on 01/30/2016

Wow! Words cannot even describe how awesome Cesar was! I didn’t want to have to come up with a playlist of my own, so we just gave him genres we (and our parents) would enjoy getting down to. He took that and RAN with it. There was never a moment when the dance floor wasn’t filled with people. He gave us great ideas for the bouquet and garter toss songs which weren’t your “single ladies” everyday type of songs. When it came to my slideshow at our venue he was able to split screens for me so I could show the slideshow and our monogram that we had done. He sound checked with everyone ahead of time. Anytime I reached out to him with a question he was super responsive. His group also ran our photobooth which had a variety of props to choose from and backdrops. I would definitely recommend Cesar and Unique Style Productions for any event!!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Dianna · Married on 01/16/2016

We got so many comments about the photobooth and how much our guests enjoyed! David did a great job ahead of time with the design of the photo print outs and with the background selection. And the photo booth attendant the night of the wedding was very personable with our guests and helped them with the photobooth. The props were great!

Thanks to Cesar and Sebastian for their part in our DJ time at the wedding reception. We had Sebastian for the last part of the night after the band to mix it up a little bit and give the party a different feel. Our guests had a great time and enjoyed the music selection. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 02/07/2016

Hello Dianna,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review ! I enjoyed every detail of your wedding and the photo booth was definitely used a lot by your family! They can strike some unique poses and moves!

Clay · Married on 01/10/2016

We absolutely LOVE working with Cesar! He is always able to keep the party going and focusses on making sure his couples have a blast at their wedding! Always professional! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lyndi · Married on 11/14/2015

BEST DJ EVER! Alex was the DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! The dance floor was constantly full and we had to escort people out because they wanted to keep going when the wedding was over. TRULY TRULY AWESOME DJ service!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Lindsay · Married on 10/24/2015

David was the best DJ we could have asked for at our wedding. We dealt with a crazy downpour on our big day and even through the rain (and a power outage!), David not only came through, he made it the best dance party ever! Our dance floor was full the whole night and he never once complained about have to haul his equipment in the rain. He was also very easy to work with throughout the months leading up to our wedding, answering any questions we had along the way. You will get everything you want and more from David and the team at Unique Style Productions.

Sent on 11/02/2015

We used Unique Style productions for our DJ at our wedding and were so impressed! They were able to get me in right away for a consultation and answered every question I had. Alex was the DJ for our big day and he went above and beyond. All of our guests were so impressed and the dance floor was full the entire night. Everyone had so much fun! He had every song I had requested and knew exactly what to play. I would definitely recommend him and Unique Style Productions!

Sent on 10/26/2015

The DJ was my wedding was AMAZING! He played all of the newest hits we requested and he kept our guests on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend Unique Style Productions!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Brandi · Married on 06/14/2015

**HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD ABSOLUTELY CHOOSE DJ JOE FIGUEROA :)!**

My sister recently was married just before the new year. I am a wedding photographer in a well known company in the wedding business, so I have seen a LOT of DJs. Months prior, I photographed a wedding alongside Joe at Briscoe Manor, and I KNEW that I had found the right DJ for her!

Professional, respectful, knowledgeable, fun, party-starting, and all around wonderful services is what we got from Joe for her wedding! We couldn't have been happier, and in fact I will be getting married myself this coming June, and he is absolutely my choice for my wedding as well!

Look no further if you want a fantastic DJ experience! Thanks Joe :)

Sent on 01/07/2015

Sonya · Married on 06/06/2015

David Gil was a fantastic DJ. He played the best music at my daughter's quinceanera this past weekend (6/6/15). Everyone enjoyed the music and had a blast dancing. His transition from one song to another was seamless. His MC style was awesome. He did a fantastic job with our presentation with only about 30 minutes of prep time. I could not have been happier. My daughter loved it! I would recommend him to any and all of my friends and family.

Sent on 06/12/2015

DJ Cesar Gil was awesome. I don't know what happened with the dj I was set up with but on the week of my wedding I got with Cesar and he made sure my wedding was all me and not generic. I like that he really tried to get to know me to make my wedding unique. He did such a great job, we danced and sang all night. From the youngest guest to the oldest, everyone had a great time thanks to him.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Unique Style Productions's reply:

Thank you so much! I had an amazing time being the DJ for your wedding. I must say I really dislike the traditional cheese songs that everyone uses so I want Brides & grooms to be themselves at the event. Use their music to party! You guys had great taste in songs. #nochickendance

Carolina · Married on 02/28/2015

I just want to say THANK YOU to DJ Ivan Rojas for making my wedding a huge success. When me and my fiance went if for our first consult with Unique Style we knew Ivan was a great choice. He was very enthusiastic and made us feel very comfortable. He was very attentive and we definitely could tell he knew his music and wedding timelines. We had a couple of meetings and Ivan was the same attentive enthusiastic guy at every meeting. Ivan made us feel like we were his priority and I knew he was going to do great at our wedding. Sure enough the big day arrived and Ivan kept the dance floor moving and grooving. He was dressed sharp and made sure everything went smooth, from the Star Wars exit to the Wrestling intro, Ivan was spot on. Guest raved about our DJ!! I can not express how happy I am with DJ IVAN!!! He is definitely an expert in his work and will not disappoint you. I highly recommend him. Thank you again IVAN ROJAS!!!

We also got amber up lighting from Unique Style. This helped with the overall ambiance.

Sent on 05/17/2015
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 01/17/2015

We had DJ Seebass for our wedding and he was fantastic!!! The best!!! After our wedding, we have heard nothing but great feedback with the music played during the reception. Our guests had so much fun, they were dancing nonstop. It was a night filled with energetic and fun mood. DJ Seebass held games and danced with us too, he led the crowd during line dancing. One of my friends told me that it was the best dance music out of all the weddings she has ever been too. As a matter of fact, we met solely with Unique Style productions when we were choosing our DJ, photobooth and lighting as recommended by our wedding planner Samantha and also by our florist Sheli, and right away they got us on our first meeting. We met first with DJ Ivan and he was very professional and he told us that DJ Sebastian fits our personality well and he should be our DJ for the wedding. Thank you DJ Seebass for rocking our wedding night!!! Guys, choose Unique Style productions and we assure you, you will have one of the best and most amazing wedding receptions ever.

P.S. Get their lighting and photobooth package too, very great deal for all 3 of them =)

Sent on 04/02/2015

Samantha · Married on 01/02/2015

DJ Joe Fig was amazing! My wedding party was not big on dancing but he was able to get them out on the floor multiple times and even came out and danced with us on a few songs. He was the best footloose dancer at my wedding! I will definitely use him for any event I have in the future and recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 01/15/2015

Angie · Married on 11/29/2014

We were honored to have DJ Joe Fig at our wedding this past weekend. If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would. From day 1, he made the process of selecting our songs and getting our reception information together so easy. He contacted me through out the process to check on us and make sure we had no questions and to make sure he had all of our information correct. The week of the wedding, I even requested to make a change to our 1st dance song and without hesitation, he made it happen.
    DJ Joe had amazing attention to detail! He went as far as to pick up little clues of songs and artists we liked by our MOH/BM mentioning them in their speeches and made sure to play a few of our old favorites.
    I wasn't sure what to expect from a DJ but DJ Joe Fig definitely exceeded our expectations. He helped make our wedding night one we will never forget! If you want you AND your guests to have a great DJ experience, this is the one!

Sent on 12/01/2014