Unique Photography Reviews

6 | Sacramento, CA

6 Reviews for Unique Photography

Annie · Married on 10/20/2012

Aaron Guzman Thank you so so so much for shooting our wedding !!! You went above and beyond from our first meet, to the E-Shoot, to scouting Scribner, to the wedding day photography. We are so lucky to have you as a photographer. Thank you for your professionalism, your realness, and your attention to detail to capture the essence of the most wonderful day in our lives. Thanks again for all you did for us and for being a major part of our wedding day!! The Kaufmans

Sent on 11/05/2012

Delorean · event on 09/23/2012

Hands down, Aaron Guzman is the best! He was referred by a good friend of mine.

All of his pictures were amazing. He captured everything that happened at my 30th birthday brunch. When I got the pictures back, I felt like I was reliving my party. I was speechless with his work. As you can tell, I was very happy with my event pictures.

Amazing customer service. He is great to work with, easy going and so nice. I highly recommend him. Will definitely be referring him to my friends & family.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Gina · Married on 10/02/2010

Jeff was the most amazing wedding photographer. Our wedding pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 03/20/2011
  • U

Genevieve · Married on 04/10/2010

Jeff is such an amazing photographer. He did out engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures and everything is absolutely gorgeous and amazing. I would definitely recommend uniquephotography.net :)

Sent on 04/14/2010

Catherine · Married on 03/21/2010

We were originally just going to have a family member do it (who is a photographer hobbyist), but after seeing a sample of his work I decided why would I pay all this money for a wedding and then not even have great pictures of it in the end? Thus began my quest for a professional photographer. Jeff is great, easy to work with, and his pictures are fantastic. Best of all, he gave me a great price within my budget. I wasn't forced to buy an album (like some photographers), instead I'll just get a DVD of all the pictures to print myself.

Sent on 04/12/2010
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 07/11/2009

AMAZING! He went out of his way to help us and his style is exactly what his name is� UNIQUE!!! But he can also do traditional! He was so nice and on time! He had great ideas but also listen to what we wanted. We were behind at one point and he did not rush us he made sure we got exactly what we wanted!! I could not have asked for a better photographer, I LOVE my pictures!!! My engagement photos are also amazing� he knows so many cool places to get the looks we wanted for each shot!!! I had nothing but compliments from friends, family, co-workers and even other venders!!! He is priced VERY well for the work he puts into the pictures!! VERY worth it to give him a call!!! AMAZING!! I could not have found someone better!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2009