Unique Floral Expressions Reviews

78 | Atlanta, GA

78 Reviews for Unique Floral Expressions

Julia Price · Married on 06/01/2019

Julie at Unique Floral Expressions was amazing!

Julie and her staff did an amazing job with the florals for my daughter’s wedding. They exceeded all of our expectations. The florals were stunning and transformed the venue. I had such a wonderful feeling when I walked in the room and saw everything for the first time. Julie is a great listener too. She talked with my daughter about her vision for the wedding. She gave her opinion when asked but she almost always knew from watching my daughter what she wanted. If you choose Julie for your florist you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

We truly enjoyed working with you and your beautiful daughter. Thank you for the honor of designing her wedding!

Natalie · Married on 11/24/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Amazing Service

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIRING JULIE AND UFE NOW! We worked with Julie on our destination wedding in Hilton Head and she was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. The room was absolutely perfect! Julie worked with me before the wedding to make sure our quote stayed within our budget but still had everything I wanted. Hiring Julie was one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Thank you, sweet lady! We so enjoyed working with you and your sweet mom!!! Wishing you and your handsome hubby a lifetime of happiness!!!

Brenda · Married on 10/27/2018

Perfection!

I LOVED working with Julie @ UFE for our wedding! She and her team were amazing, fun to work with, and their work captured our vision AND MORE. The colors were just perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

Whew! We have just completed planning and executing TWO fabulous weddings for TWO of our daughters in the last 4 months! Julie and her team were instrumental in helping our brides articulate and design their respective visions they had for their big days. Julie helped fill in the fine details for each wedding based on her creativity and her years of experience....and UFE executed the plan with complete timeliness and professionalism! Our girls had very different venues and ideas for their weddings, and we would not be looking back on this past June and September with such hugs smiles on our face had it not been for Julie's ideas, assistance, support, and gorgeous florals!! THANK YOU JULIE AND TEAM!! Remember we have 3 more kids, so I am sure you'll be hearing from us again in the coming years!! xoxo Jenny Ashmore

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lauren · Married on 03/17/2018

I wish I could review with 10 stars! I don't think I can ever thank Julie and her team enough for truly seeing my vision for our wedding, and bringing it to life. It was even better than I ever cold imagine! Julie's staff is professional, easy to work with, and made the planning process enjoyable. Julie is a ball of sunshine who truly loves and understands all aspects of the wedding process! Not sure that I could've executed a wedding without her. I will absolutely use UFE for ay of my floral needs in the future!

Sent on 04/01/2018
  • F

Savy · Married on 06/03/2017

Ms. Julie was amazing and so flexible when making changes! Her arrangements did not disappoint! Everyone loved them!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Jenn · Married on 01/04/2017

As a church wedding coordinator in Atlanta I have worked with Julie and her Unique team for many years. This is such a lovely group to work with. Not only do they make the church look extra beautiful, they are very professional, kind and simply wonderful! Thanks, Unique for many years of fabulous!!!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

We love working with your team, Jenn, at Peachtree Presbyterian! You are always so accommodating and professional. Thank you for your kind words! ;)

Marie · Married on 07/09/2016

Choosing Unique Floral Expressions as our wedding day florist was one of the best decisions I made. First of all, Julie is AMAZING!!! She knows her stuff! I showed her pictures of what I liked and she immediately knew what I needed. My bouquet was gorgeous!! Better than I could have imagined. The centerpieces she chose were completely glamorous and we had several compliments. We met with a few florists and Unique Floral Expressions had the best price and quality. JUST AMAZING!!! Not only did they supply beautiful flowers, but also candles, centerpieces, columns and flowers for my wedding cake.

Sent on 10/08/2013

Jen · Married on 06/28/2016

Julie Coffin is simply wonderful to work with. So kind, so knowledgeable, never made me feel rushed. She spent 3 hours working with my husband and I to create a look that perfectly matched our venue. All of our guests are still talking about how absolutely beautiful everything was. I loved my bouquet, and Julie used extra fabric from my wedding dress belt to wrap the stems for the bouquet, a special touch. I cannot wait to see the pictures! Thank you Julie for making my day so gorgeous!

Sent on 07/05/2016

C · Married on 05/14/2016

Julie is incredibly talented!! I received so many compliments on the florals for my daughter's wedding at Venue 92. I met with her to describe what we wanted and told her my budget. It was as if we became the same person-- she gave us exactly what I pictured in my mind. To put it simply Julie made our vision a dream come true!!!!! Breathtaking!!!

Her set up team was on time, efficient and talented. I did pay to have them return to pick up all vessels.

I cannot think of a better florist for any occasion. I recommend highly and without reservation!!!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Thank you! It was truly our pleasure!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/07/2016

My wedding planner suggested working with UFE and as soon as I met Julie, I knew exactly why. Julie is so sweet, attentive, professional, and she knows her stuff! Julie makes you feel like you are her only client and she focuses on your every wish/detail for your day. I left our first meeting with Julie and I couldn't wait to see everything she dreamed up and it was still 1 year away!

When my type a bride personality kicked in, Julie made me feel at ease. We had another meeting 4 months out go rearrange and go over more details and she even invited me to see her work for another bride with similar styles at our same venue! When I walked in with my wedding planner I had to pick my jaw up off the floor. I didn't even have words!! Of course I had to have everything that bride had, so Julie made adjustments 3 weeks prior and on our wedding day...she did it all over again!

Our venue the day of our wedding was EVERYTHING!! Julie and her team are an absolutely dream and so talented. All of our guests couldn't stop talking about the decor. UFE are the florists of Atlanta and I cant wait to work with them again.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Brittany, the pleasure was all ours! Thank you for believing in our ability to translate your vision into fabulous floral decor!! We wish you and your sweet hubby a lifetime of happiness!!
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 04/01/2016

Floral ART at its finest! From beginning to end, Julie exceeded my expectations. After I got engaged, I aimed to narrow down my key vendors within a few months. Julie Coffin's response speed (& frequency), passion and industry knowledge shined bright since our very first email. There were times through the planning process that my floral vision changed, and Julie helped facilitate the vision without making me feel like a crazy bride! She rolled with the punches and over delivered. Julie is a true professional and I would recommend her 100 times over!!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Jasmine, from the moment I met you and your sweet Jon, I felt a connection. Your love for each other was palpable immediately. It was truly my honor working with you and your mom to create your dream wedding. I will think fondly of you every year on your anniversary (which we share!). xoxo!

Roshonda · Married on 01/22/2016

I was one of those Type-A brides. You know, the one who has a full service planner but still insists on having her hands in everything. Having already received proposals from other florist/designers I thought I knew it all. Even started using the proper names of flowers. However, when I walked into Julie's studio it was clear that this woman knew what she was doing. She patiently listened as I described "my vision", asked discerning questions and excitedly painted a vivid picture of what "we could do" at ceremony and reception. That was the first time I allowed myself to be swept away in the moment so I had to work with her. When it came time for me to view a floral sample, I was crushed to learned that what I had described in great details and thought I wanted, wasn't really what I wanted. Rather than dwell on my indecisiveness, she sat down and spent 2 hours revising my entire order during the venue walk-through (this was 2 weeks out from my wedding day mind you). Then when the customized floor decal arrived in the mail and couldn't be used in the venue, Julie brought tears to my eyes with the with a personalized tile and easel she created for me. The flowers, lighting, draping and linens far exceeding my expectations and made my big day nothing short of magical.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Travis · Married on 11/07/2015

Working with Unique Floral Expressions and Julie Coffin was one of the BEST decisions we made in our entire wedding planning. We want to get married again just so we can have more flowers from Julie. We had a challenging time finding a florist we wanted to work with. As soon as we met Julie we knew she was the one. We found her knowledge of the industry and advice to be extremely helpful, she made us think of tons of things not even related to flowers, which was an unexpected benefit of working with her. Speaking of unexpected – we had very high expectations of what our flowers would look like after meeting with Julie. But, on our wedding day we were completely blown away. I am talking bigger and more beautiful than anything I could have ever imagined. Our friends and family all told us how much they loved the food and DJ, but the one comment we have overwhelmingly received again and again is: “Your flowers were gorgeous!!!”.

In addition to Julie being a top notch professional who will blow you away with her creativity and design, she has the best personality – we had such a fun time talking with her as we did our planning. If you are trying to pick a florist, look no further.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We were honored to spend time working on such a special day in your life! Wishing you all the best!!

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I used Julie & UFE for our October 2015 wedding at The Foundry at Puritan Mill and we were absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the amazing florals that Julie designed and delivered to our wedding. I came into the process not knowing much about flowers, but knowing that I needed the flowers to decorate a very large, airy space. It seemed daunting to me and I was overwhelmed, but Julie took the lead from the very beginning and after our first meeting, I knew we were in good hands. She was responsive, professional and had great ideas throughout the 9+ months of wedding planning. And on the big day, WOW is the only word I could use. The florals were absolutely stunning - far beyond whatever I could have imagined. They formed the perfect frame around our ceremony and in the ceremony...the large florals on our very large head table were absolutely to die for. The guests commented throughout the night and were so impressed. Julie, another job extremely well done as it seems this is just how you roll :) THANK YOU!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Used them,for,my wedding and also several other family members weddings. Would not ever use anyone,else. Love love love them

Sent on 01/16/2015

Julie and Unique Floral Expressions made our wedding beautiful and perfect! They are so professional and provided the exact decor we were looking for. The flowers were stunning! We were so happy with every aspect of working with UFE. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Dorothy · Married on 08/08/2015

My wedding coordinator, Ashley, referred me to Julie at Unique when I was looking for a great florist for my big day. From the first meeting, Julie was spectacular - warm, energized and really focused. The biggest factor for me was that she really listened and then made suggestions to help me hone in on my final vision. For the big day, Julie and her team transformed our reception venue - Druid Hills Golf - to an absolutely stunning room and my guests are still complimenting me on it and talking about it. I also used Julie for coordinated linens to complete the look of the room - she made wonderful suggestions that ultimately pulled the room together perfectly. Dream come true! Julie and her team are responsive, creative, have a fabulous taste level and are truly caring and professional. Excellent value for what you get. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Dorothy, Thank you for your kind words. You were such a pleasure to work with!

Kristin · Married on 08/07/2015

My husband and I would like to thank Julie and her team for creating a beautiful space on our wedding day. Words cannot express how grateful we are. If there was a higher ranking, she would definitely get it. She was so awesome to work with. Not only was she awesome to work with, but her personality will light up a room. I had sooooo many ideas, of course from Pinterest, that she helped me bring together. She also helped me remain mindful of my budget. Julie......you are AWESOME! And we love you!!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much for everything.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Well, you just made my day! What a treat to read such kind words. You and Wesley were such a pleasure to work with and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Alexandra · Married on 07/25/2015

Julie was wonderful to work with. She was mindful of my budget and made changes to the design to reflect that as well as my vision for the day. The flowers and the design of our reception were stunning!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Alexandra,

You were an absolute doll to work with! We loved pairing with Chris McInstry at Affairs to Remember to bring your Biltmore decor vision to life! Wishing you and your sweet hubby a lifetime of happiness!

-Julie

Tara · Married on 07/18/2015

Julie was amazing. She knew what my vision was event when I couldn't put it into words. I don't know a lot about flowers and when to see her with a bunch of pictures and and and idea and she brought it to life. I am so happy we decided to go with UFE. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You and your mom were a delight to work with and I hope you and your sweet hubby share a lifetime of happiness!!

Jesika · Married on 07/11/2015

Julie at Unique Floral Expression is AMAZING! I was not one of those brides who was born knowing what kind of flowers I wanted, but I knew the "look" that I was going for and Julie brought it to life. I felt like I was working with a friend instead of a wedding vendor. She was always quick to respond to emails and kept us within budget. When I walked into our venue on the day of the wedding, I cried because everything was absolutely perfect. In fact, even months after the wedding, I have had people say how beautiful our flowers and decor were. Thank you Julie and UFE for such a beautiful wedding!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2015

We absolutely loved working with Julie. Our flowers were beautiful! She knew I loved Anemones, so the day of the wedding she surprised me with a few in my bouquet, even though we thought we wouldn't be able to use them.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2014

Julie is FANTASTIC!! Seriously... she is an absolute joy to work with. She has so much energy and is such a positive person, in addition to her beautiful work! Julie not only offered suggestions for floral arrangements and decor, she invited to see other weddings set up in our venue so that we could get an idea of what we could do in our space. She was quick to respond to emails, and always available for a call or meeting when we needed something.

Our wedding decor was stunning, and I've never seen so many guests taking pictures of centerpieces. It was truly amazing and so much fun to see my vision come to life even more beautifully than expected! Julie was my favorite vendor to work with, and I recommend her to anyone looking for a dependable and fun florist!!!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

shauni · Married on 09/27/2014

Julie with UFE was amazing! She saw our vision completely and when we walked into the ballroom, we were stunned at how amazingly beautiful it looked! The florals were gorgeous on the tables, as well as the wedding party florals. From beginning to end, the job was done perfectly!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Unique Floral Expressions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! They mean the world to me! It was my pleasure working with you and your sweet daughter to make her vision come to life!