Unique Events Reviews

Beautiful service and Gorgoues stage

Sent on 11/24/2019

Judy A. · Married on 09/22/2019

My Amazing Experience

I chose Unique Events for my Engagement Party, my Bridal Shower and for my Wedding. This is one of the best choices I made. Halimeh made all three of my events extra special. She was an amazing DJ and she has a great team. Everything from my gorgeous backdrop to my centerpieces, lighting, and smoke machines made my wedding feel like a royal wedding for a great price. She and her team made my husband and I dream come true. They saw vision and made it a reality and beyond what I asked for. My husband and I made the best choice by choosing unique events and if we could we would choose unique events again.

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • W

Waed A. · Married on 02/22/2019

Beyond amazing!

Halimeh is literally the best wedding planner you can ask for , she is very ‏flexible and professional.. she works very hard to meet your needs.. she has every kind of service you may need at your event ... I highly recommend this planner ❤️

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy M. · Married on 04/28/2018

Dedicated and professional!

Unique Events is HIGHLY recommended for any event that you can possibly have. Halimeh did both my bridal shower and my wedding. Not only did I use their DJ services, which are exceptional, but for the flowers and staging as well. The day of your wedding or your shower can be so stressful but Halimeh goes above and beyond what is asked of her because she truly cares about what she does. The work that goes into the details of the flowers is incredible. Laith did our backdrop and it was so beautiful. At Unique Events I feel like you get so much more than what you pay for. The end result is priceless and I am so glad we chose them, and will continue to choose them, for all of our events. The best in the business.

Sent on 04/24/2019