Unique Events Reviews

Unique Events 5
Unique Events 6
Unique Events 7

Lindsay · Married on 01/14/2017

Unique Events was the best decision we made for our big day! We knew we were in good hands immediately after the first consolation. Riley was professional, organized, and very helpful in making sure we had everything we wanted. We had Travis Hempstead for our DJ and he was great as well! He went above and beyond during the reception. He kept the reception running smoothly, frequently communicated with us, brought drinks to my husband and I, checked in with our families, and listened to each request from ours guests! He kept the energy up and had the dance floor rocking all night long! We received SO MANY compliments on how great of a DJ he was! We would no doubt choose Unique Events again and we HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 01/07/2017

Unique Events was outstanding in every way! We used them for chair, lounge, and bistro light rentals as well as DJ. Everything was seamless. Their team was a well oiled machine and had excellent communication. Came recommended by my wedding planner, and was she right!! Our DJ (Travis) was top-notch...he had the dance floor going all night long. Several of my guests commented it was the most fun they had at a wedding reception!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2016

Unique Events is by far one of the best choices we made for our wedding. From our first consultation to the day of our wedding, it was an extremely smooth process. We knew that we made a great choice and that everything was going to be great. The entire staff is so personable and that is one the biggest qualities you will want from a DJ, event coordinator, etc. A shoutout to Joe, he was phenomenal and very easy to work with before and on our wedding day. Everyone at our reception had such a blast and the dance floor was never empty. I give full credit to Joe and Unique Events for making our reception that much more memorable. We cannot thank Joe and the entire staff of Unique Events enough for their exceptional service. I highly recommend to anyone to take the time and meet with them, you will be so happy you did.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Lucy · Married on 12/31/2016

Between my husband, myself, and our families, we can't rave enough about Unique Events! Throughout the entire planning process they truly helped to shape our "dream day" into a reality! Peace of mind is one of the biggest gifts a bride-to-be can be given, and Unique Events helped to provide that & so much more! We are truly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with their amazing & dedicated staff. Joe provided superb DJ services for our reception & the dance floor was never empty! Our guests loved dancing to the music that was played & Joe kept that momentum going throughout the whole night! Katie was an absolute joy to work with in helping to make sure our decor & floral reflected the vision we had in mind & helped to keep everything SO organized on our behalf. Thanks a million to Unique Events for making our wedding day so memorable & for helping us to create lifelong memories with family & friends that we will cherish forever. I wish we could relive the day & do it all over again!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kari · Married on 11/19/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Unique Events and Adam Covington for your next wedding. Together they made this not the wedding of our dreams, but the wedding beyond our dreams. They went above and beyond in every aspect. The music, lighting, light up dance floor, pin spot lighting, flowers at the church, bouquets, linens, centerpieces at the reception, chandeliers, EVERYTHING was absolutely stunning and gorgeous. Travis made sure the flow of the night went well and went above and beyond for us with the music. We even added on an extra hour at the end of the night because the crowd was chanting "one more song". The dance floor was completely packed first song until last song. He even entertained during cocktail hour! I have received so many compliments on how great our DJ was and how it was the most beautiful wedding anyone has ever been to. I can thank Unique Events/Adam Convington for that. Thank you!!! I would use them a million times over!! xoxox

Sent on 12/11/2016

Brenda · Married on 11/19/2016

Unique Events is the best around and I would choose them for your wedding. For my daughters wedding they were very professional and easy to work with the entire wedding planning process. They took great care of my daughter and the reception was so beautiful and elegant. The music selection was wonderful! I have had so many compliments on how great the music and DJ were. The room looked SO beautiful! I could not believe the end result with the gorgeous flowers, linens, and decor. Thank you very much Unique Events!

Sent on 12/17/2016

John · Married on 11/19/2016

People will not stop talking about our wedding and how it was the best they've ever seen and will ever see! I know for a fact that if we hadn't gone with Unique Events then it would be a completely different story.

Adam and Travis had several meetings with us throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding to ensure that we had everything covered and make sure everything we were imagining was fulfilled. On the wedding day itself, they went above and beyond their responsibilities and made sure everything was running smoothly and EVERYONE was taken care of.

Travis was our DJ and we can't stop hearing from others how great he was. From the very first song the floor was PACKED and he kept it that way until the very end (we even extended an hour because it was going so well)! We've had many requests what our song list was so they can use it....but that's the thing... Travis does a phenomenal job of reading the crowd and knowing what works best based on the audience. Most people hire a DJ and that's exactly what they get - someone who sets up some lights and manages a playlist for you. You are not hiring just a DJ, you are hiring a true Master of Ceremony. Travis kept everyone well informed of the events of the night and what was always upcoming. He directed the event staff on what they should be doing and what to look ahead for, which kept things running smooth on their end! He kept people's attention and got people to the dance floor! He kept my wife and I constantly informed as well and guided us throughout the night on when and what we were doing next, so we had no worries and got to enjoy our moment! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

I was hesitant at first on the light up dance floor. Now I can't imagine ever going without it! It really is something you have to see in person and not rely on pictures or video. The reactions from people even now justify that it was such a great choice.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2016

We used Unique Events to DJ our wedding and I cannot be more enthusiastic in my praise for UE and Bobby Abellana, in particular. I was really stressed about choosing music for our wedding in the last days leading up to the ceremony, but Bobby requested a meeting a couple days before the ceremony to go over the details. I thought I was going to have to micromanage and instruct the DJ on exactly what I wanted, when things would need to be queued, etc., but all Bobby had to do was ask us a few questions about our music tastes and interests--after that he was able to practically read our minds. On the day of the event, Bobby showed up early to set up, and after saying hello I didn't have to give him any further instruction. He acted professionally, the ceremony and reception were all seamless, and his music selections kept the crowd dancing all night. I didn't understand the importance of hiring a good DJ during the early wedding planning process, but looking back, it was absolutely essential and was one of the most important factors in creating a memorable experience for us and our guests. Cost effective, too. Five stars!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

Riley and his crew rocked it for our wedding!! They took care of our DJ, lighting and LED dance floor needs and helped make our wedding memorable for us and our guests! We'd HIGHLY recommend Unique Events to anyone wanting to making their event one of a kind!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Connor · Married on 10/29/2016

We had Bobby do our wedding at the end of October--it couldn't have gone better. He was great. He was extremely easy to work and everyone had a black. Bobby made the DJ portion of our wedding a piece of cake (sorry for the pun).

We couldn't of been any happier!

Sent on 01/20/2017

Marcia · Married on 10/29/2016

We are so glad we went with Unique Events for our DJ Travis Hempstead. To be honest, we were a little hesitant at first because of the cost. I can say without a doubt it was worth every penny. My husband and I thought, why would you invite over 300 people and skimp on a DJ. It is true that the DJ can make or break your wedding reception and dance. We wanted someone to keep the reception and dance running smoothly. Travis was very confident and aware on how we wanted the evening to flow. We were able to visit with friends and family and not worry what should happen next. The music was perfect!!!!! Travis kept the dance floor full the entire evening. All ages danced the night away. One of our favorite thing about Travis was how he checked on us and the wedding party throughout the night. Travis wanted to make sure everything was going as we hoped. We got some great photos and everyone is still talking about how wondferful the evening went.

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/22/2016

The reviews don't lie! Riley & Adam and their team were so amazing from beginning to end! They did almost everything for us! From the back lit bar, to the comfy lounge area, to the gorgeous centerpieces and the perfect chairs! The atmosphere matched the tone of the party throughout. They hit the nail on the head in every aspect we asked of them! The photo-booth and DJ were a huge hit, the party never stopped and we've got some great photos to look back on! We could never say enough amazing things about this company. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Nichole · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Unique Events for our DJ, photo booth, up lighting and floral. The DJ was awesome. They picked the perfect person for us. He was helpful and very fun. He really made our reception perfect! The photo booth was a hit. It was busy all night and we get a USB drive with all the pictures taken so we can see everyone's, which is awesome. The up lighting really brought our reception hall together, it was beautiful. Our floral was also beautiful. I gave them an idea of what I wanted and they definitely delivered!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Kyle · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Unique Events for our reception festivities. They were amazing and easy to plan with from the start. We used their DJ, lighting, flowers, table linens and photobooth services. Our DJ was the pretty DJ for our reception, he planned out everything so smoothly for the night and kept the dance floor going all night. They are definitely the only DJ service I would recommend and it helps a lot with all the other services they have to other.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Eric · Married on 10/15/2016

My wife and I booked unique events for our wedding. We had Travis Hempstead as our DJ and he was incredible! He made sure the night ran very smooth so that we could get everything in without feeling rushed at our reception. He played awesome music and was very good at keeping everyone on the dance floor. Unique events hooked us up with an LED dance floor, uplighting, table cloths, silverware, a monogram, and did all of our floral work! They also helped us out with a sound system for our outdoor wedding. They are simply the best and I wouldn't want anyone else to be in charge of our reception. Thanks Unique Events you are awesome!

Sent on 10/24/2016

April · Married on 10/15/2016

So flexible in service and consultation--they really make me feel like they are tops in their field. We had some lighting done and the photo booth. Every response was timely and they were great about double checking on what I wanted. When the night came, they were punctual and everyone had a lot of fun with the photo booth especially.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Unique Events for your wedding! My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the job they did! They went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect! Travis Hempstead was our DJ. He is so easy to talk to and gets back to your questions promptly! He worked very hard during the reception to make sure everything was on time, he brought food and drinks to the head table for everyone, was constantly checking in on the head table and our parents to make sure we were enjoying ourselves, and was extremely polite to all of our guests. He also kept the dance floor packed ALL night!! The music was awesome! The atmosphere was contagious (I would highly recommend the LED dance floor). He also helped out with preparing our cake! It was an absolute pleasure to work with him and the rest of the Unique Events crew. Without Unique Events our reception would have been a good time, but because of Travis and his team the reception was phenomenal. Unique Events recently partnered with Covington & Company and created our flower centerpieces that were truly one of a kind! We couldn’t have imagined something more beautiful!! We owe Unique Events all of our gratitude and thanks for making our wedding day the best day of our life!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Cass · Married on 10/08/2016

Travis Newell and Unique Events are absolutely phenomenal. Travis was attentive and organized in our meetings prior to the wedding and so incredibly helpful during the wedding.
    He kept us on time, he played all our song requests, he stayed as long as we wanted, the sound quality of the equipment was top of the line, he was awesome!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2016

Our wedding was October 8th of this year. I had heard such wonderful things regarding Unique Events and after our initial meeting with Riley, there was no question we would hire UE for our special day. We used UE for their DJ services and boy did they not disappoint! Travis Hempstead was our DJ and he was amazing. I didn't feel like I needed to worry about a thing, I was in good hands. Planning a wedding can be a lot and my husband and I love music but we can't just rattle off what songs and artists we would want. We really trusted Travis when we said we "wanted him to use his knowledge" and pick the playlist. There was no fear we wouldn't like what Travis picked and it was so easy for us!! Travis took away any work for us at the reception, he cooridinated everything! UE isn't just a music playing business, they do so much more! During our consultation with Travis he brought up things I didn't even know I needed to do! It was first time planning a wedding and I was out at such ease knowing I could count on Travis. Our guests loved the music and kept raving of Travis' personality and how nice he was! Travis is and was wonderful and anyone is lucky to have him DJ your event!! Thank you UE for all your hard work and making our wedding a complete success! I will never recommend anyone other than Unique Events!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/08/2016

Seriously, the BEST Vendor to work with! They made the experience fun, they seemed to be really invested in what we wanted as a couple for our wedding, and our DJ was THE best!! Shout out to you Bobby! :) We had people dancing all night long and we didn't want the night to end!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Carolyn · Married on 10/01/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Riley from Unique Events at our wedding this past weekend. I can't say enough good things about Riley. He was professional, took time to meet with me in person twice (once for consultation and once week of wedding), and was great fun. I never had any doubts in his ability to make my ceremony and reception exactly what I wanted. He really knows how to get people dancing. Definitely not one of those cheesy DJs. I would highly recommend Riley and Unique Events to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Robert & Kasee · Married on 09/24/2016

We booked Riley as our DJ and a photo booth for our reception. Riley was professional and responsive throughout the entire process. In preparation for the wedding, Riley was extremely thorough in understanding our needs and desires. In execution, Riley was flawless the night of the wedding. It would be extremely difficult to imagine anyone could do a better job. He kept the dance floor crowded all night long as well. Hiring Unique Events is a no-brainer.

Sent on 09/27/2016

samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

Unique Events definitely deserves five stars! They went above and beyond to make our wedding reception exactly what we wanted - - a party! Travis H. was so great to work with! During the reception he catered to both our head table and family table to make sure we had everything we needed, from more champagne to song requests. He made the reception flow flawlessly so that guests were never confused as to what was going on and they were definitely never bored! A range of music was played that kept everyone out on the dance floor all night, which is just what we wanted! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Patty · Married on 09/17/2016

We used the DJ service and photo booth for our daughter's wedding. Everyone was very professional and knowledgeable. Travis H was our DJ and also set up the sound system for the outdoor wedding. The sound was excellent. Travis was always checking in with us to make sure we were happy with how the event was going. They really set the tone and control how the event moves along. The dance floor was filled all night and when the last song ended, everyone wanted more! It was great to end the evening on such a high note.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Katie · Married on 09/10/2016

Unique events was super easy to work with and incredibly professional. During our planning sessions, when we didn't know what we wanted they gave us suggestions that were reasonable, without feeling pressured into doing something we did not want. They were so organized and had the day set up minute to minute, keeping everything on track - we didn't have to worry about a thing other than having a great time. They came up to us many times throughout the night to see if there was anything more we needed - playing the songs we requested and even offering to fill our drinks. If we had any requests, they were there to make them happen (prior to the wedding and day of). It's been a month since our wedding, and we continue to get compliments on the great party we threw. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor from the time the floor opened up until we had to shut it down. We HIGHLY recommend Unique Events and wish we could party with them every weekend!

Sent on 10/11/2016