Unique Events by TLP Reviews

1 User photo

Unique Events by TLP 1

Chenell Choice · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely beautiful

All I can say is Absolutely Amazing...she went above and beyond what I could have envisioned. I asked for a winter wonderland, and she gave me a winter wonderland Heaven. Thank you again.

Unique Events by TLP 2

Sharon · Married on 08/18/2018

Roaring 20's wedding

I made contact with Unique Events by TLP weeks before my wedding and she immediately responded to my needs. I had a roaring 20's wedding and the venue I picked was very vintage and had the feel of the 1920's so I wanted some decorations but not much to take away from the look of the venue and this team gave me exactly what I wanted with very reasonable rates. Contact them for all your decorating needs you wont be disappointed

Shavonta Moses · Married on 06/30/2018

outstanding !

She was very professional! Very understanding and she was great to work with. I definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for an awesome event planner. I promise you will not be disappointed! Everything we asked for she did it and with no hesitation. I am so happy I chose Unique Events by TLP!!

• I

Ieshia · Married on 11/25/2017

Tomesena and her crew are amazing! They decorated for our purity ball, and everyone was so impressed by the details of the decor. They were so professional in their approach to everything. I will be booking future events, and 've already declares that when I get married, Unique Events by TLP will definitely be our decorator.

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2017

I am beyond happy with the services I received. Ms. Tomesena was so accommodating and responsive to my needs. She took my vision for my wedding and made it a reality. My decor was perfect!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

It was great working with Unique Events for my Wedding in August 2017. It was very easy to communicate and very affordable. Everything was beyond beautiful on my wedding day. Would highly reccommend Unique Events to anyone looking for afforable but quality services.

Anesha · Married on 07/08/2017

She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone that's getting married. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Laconnique · Married on 06/24/2017

Thank you so much Mrs.Pack, for decorating our wedding everything was beautiful and elegant!! I loved everything and more..Thanks again from Murphy and I..

Nykeisha · Married on 01/21/2017

Unique Events by TLP did a wonderful job decorating for my event. They are so professional and their work is simply immaculate. I will definitely be using this company again.

tonya · Married on 01/07/2017

I am always very satisfied with the outcome of work that is provided by Unique Events by TLP. The work is so elegantly put together and will surely have all your guest in awe. I recommend this company to anyone who are planning an event. You will not be disappointed...

• W

Wilveria · Married on 11/11/2016

Mrs. Pack provided very nice decorations for my baby shower/ wedding reception! I received so many compliments on her work. Highly recommended!!

Stacy · Married on 09/24/2016

I was amazed at how the gym was transformed into an elegant reception! She exceeded my expectations and my guests raved about it. Book Unique Events by TLP and you will not regret it!!

Tonmekia · Married on 07/23/2016

Go for it !!!Book her she's great!!!! Very Great job.. I would book again... Great work.. My money was well spent..

Uniquely TLP did such an awesome job decorating my wedding. I would strongly recommend anyone to uniquely TLP, thank you so much for creating my dream wedding!!!

Uniquely TLP Events made our special day unforgetable, I thought I could handle everything on my own, but soon realized I was way over my head so I called them three weeks before my event and they pulled it all together beautifully. They are an awesome team.

Renee · Married on 08/03/2014

These ladies were fantastic they were very reliable and dependable.

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/22/2018

More than what I imagined

Unique Events styled my wedding ceremony and reception. I was very impressed with the turned out. I felt very proud and thankful that everything I asked for was met. I would recommend hiring Unique Events as I know that the job will be done professionally.