13 Reviews for Unique Events by TLP

13 Unique Events by TLP Reviews

Tomesena and her crew are amazing! They decorated for our purity ball, and everyone was so impressed by the details of the decor. They were so professional in their approach to everything. I will be booking future events, and 've already declares that when I get married, Unique Events by TLP will definitely be our decorator.

Profile Picture Ieshia, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am beyond happy with the services I received. Ms. Tomesena was so accommodating and responsive to my needs. She took my vision for my wedding and made it a reality. My decor was perfect!!! Thank you so much for making my wedding day the best day of my life.

Profile Picture Stacey , 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

It was great working with Unique Events for my Wedding in August 2017. It was very easy to communicate and very affordable. Everything was beyond beautiful on my wedding day. Would highly reccommend Unique Events to anyone looking for afforable but quality services.

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

She is the best and I would recommend her to anyone that's getting married. I wish I could do it all over again!!!

Profile Picture Anesha, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much Mrs.Pack, for decorating our wedding everything was beautiful and elegant!! I loved everything and more..Thanks again from Murphy and I..

Profile Picture Laconnique, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Unique Events by TLP did a wonderful job decorating for my event. They are so professional and their work is simply immaculate. I will definitely be using this company again.

Profile Picture Nykeisha , 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I am always very satisfied with the outcome of work that is provided by Unique Events by TLP. The work is so elegantly put together and will surely have all your guest in awe. I recommend this company to anyone who are planning an event. You will not be disappointed...

Profile Picture tonya, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Mrs. Pack provided very nice decorations for my baby shower/ wedding reception! I received so many compliments on her work. Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Wilveria, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was amazed at how the gym was transformed into an elegant reception! She exceeded my expectations and my guests raved about it. Book Unique Events by TLP and you will not regret it!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Go for it !!!Book her she's great!!!! Very Great job.. I would book again... Great work.. My money was well spent..

Profile Picture Tonmekia, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

These ladies were fantastic they were very reliable and dependable.

Profile Picture Renee, 8/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Uniquely TLP did such an awesome job decorating my wedding. I would strongly recommend anyone to uniquely TLP, thank you so much for creating my dream wedding!!!

Profile Picture User4161084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Uniquely TLP Events made our special day unforgetable, I thought I could handle everything on my own, but soon realized I was way over my head so I called them three weeks before my event and they pulled it all together beautifully. They are an awesome team.

Profile Picture User4153911, 2+ years ago, 1 Review