Unique DJ Entertainment Reviews

89 | Saint Johns, FL

89 Reviews for Unique DJ Entertainment

Kate · Married on 03/17/2012

Will and James were absolutely wonderful at our wedding and leading up to it. They were very professional and covered all the bases well in advance. During the wedding, the music was awesome! There was not one song that I didn't like, and everything we requested was played. James did a great job of keeping the night moving along, but staying out of the way. I would recommend these guys to anyone that wants to have an awesome party!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Hannah · Married on 02/10/2012

Unique DJ entertainment was a huge blessing our Wedding Day. They made arrangements to meet us at convenient locations for us and brought many ideas to the table. Their wedding checklist was very helpful while choosing all of the special songs. I gave them a list of our special songs, and the order of the ceremony and they took care of the rest. James even met with me on his birthday, which says a lot about his dedication to the company. The day of the wedding it began pouring and James and Will were already set-up outside for our golf course wedding. They quickly moved all of their equipment inside and had it set up in no time. Not to mention, they were completely soaked but had a change of clothes in the car, "just in case." Without these guys, the reception would've been boring. James did an amazing job with the flow of the reception. I would recommend these guys to everyone!

Sent on 04/28/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 12/03/2011

William...you made our party!!! I can not thank you enough. You are so affordable yet so professional and you know how to get people having a good time.
    In the first consultation, William asked us a lot of questions and got to know us. He remembered things we talked about too!
    He incorporated the Colombian music and other requests I had, and he pleasantly surprised us quite a few times. Everyone was talking about the Newlywed game and I think at the end when our guests were surrounding us in a circle of love was a moment I will never forget. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Erin · Married on 12/03/2011

These are my favorite guys :) James and William are amazing! They are very professional and made my wedding one awesome party! James is great about keeping the wedding running on time and getting people where they need to be. Whichever DJ he bring with him does an amazing job of getting the party started, or setting the mood for whatever is coming next :) I highly recommend this company. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 04/30/2012

Stacey · Married on 10/23/2011

William and James were absolutely AMAZING throughout the entire process. They were extremely responsive to whatever my husband and I wanted for our day. They truly were the best and are VERY affordable. We knew we wanted them after our first meeting with William and you will too! You won't be disappointed if you chose these guys!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Kaylie · Married on 10/08/2011

William and James were amazing! They were so easy to work with and very professional! The reception was perfect thanks to them! And everyone kept complimenting us on the fun DJs. And they were very good at communicating to us when details had to change slightly, making sure we were okay with the changes (we had to move everything inside due to rain, and had a few changes in the timeline of the reception). And everytime I was going to take a break from dancing for a few minutes, William would play a song that I couldn’t say no to! Great packages offered as well! Would definitely use again for another event.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Rob & Crystal · Married on 10/02/2011

Unique DJ Entertainment did an amazing job! Their responsiveness and attention to detail was 5 stars to say the least. Will & James did a great job in making our experience unique and memorable for all who attended. Tailoring and listening our likes and dislikes from the initial meeting down to the day of the wedding with true professionalism. They sincerely enjoy what they do and it shows. I would recommend Unique DJ Entertainment to all my friends and family. - Thank you, Solano Family.

Sent on 10/04/2011
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 09/10/2011

These guys were totally awesome! More than I ever expected! They really made our day extra special.

Sent on 10/10/2011
  • Cherie

Cherie · Married on 07/22/2011

William did an AWESOME job!! He is very flexible, quick to respond to any questions or concerns. William and his MC, kept the party going!! There was never a dull moment.The toilet paper game was so much fun. If you are looking for a high energy party, I HIGHLY recommend Unique DJ Entertainment. Thank you for everything that you did!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Moira · Married on 05/28/2011

We couldn't have been happier with DJ Willie & Jason! They were very understanding with our situation. My husband is military and came home four days after our wedding was originally scheduled so we had to change and luckily they were able to still DJ for our new date, which was memorial day weekend! They really did a great job with helping us pick music for our special dances (it's a lot harder than I thought). They really lived off our crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. That was all my husband and I wanted! Plus they were very reasonable with price. I called around to a few different places and everyone else was much higher and only gave you one person so I thought it was such a steal that we got two for less than the price of one. Would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/27/2011
  • Blissful Newlywed

Janessa · Married on 05/27/2011

William & James were amazing! We recently used their services for our wedding at the Club Continental. Though, we were running 30 minutes behind because of a rain delay they were incredibly flexible and James helped the night run so smoothly. James was MC and fabulous on the mike! William played the best music and was great at gaugingthe crowd. We had a very diverse crowd but everyone was dancing and singing along to whatever he played. I wish the wedding could have gone on for hours and hours so we could have kept partying. They were incredibly professional. I was able to reach them by phone or email whenever I needed. I was able to change song selections and they both gave good recommendations from their experience. The value to the cost is better than you will find anywhere else! Our favorite was the "Newlywed Game" they incorporated at the beginning of the wedding. So much fun! Trust me, you won't go wrong if you go with these guys. They're great! We also used DJ John for our rehearsal party the night before. He incorporated very fun games that everyone enjoyed. He played a great selection of music and everyone had a great time dancing and mingling. Our parents were even able to serenade us a few songs while we danced. It was a very touching moment! Great group, Great Prices, Great Choice!

Sent on 06/01/2011
  • nichole

nichole · Married on 04/23/2011

DJ Willie came highly recommended to us. He was very easy to work with and extremely professional. He played music that was appealing to guests of all ages and kept everyone dancing throughout the evening. At no point was the dance floor empty!!! Excellent job with the flow and reading the crowd - our guests kept saying, "Oh I love this song!" When it was time to leave, our guests did not want to because they were having a blast. We strongly recommend DJ Willie to anyone that is looking for event entertainment no matter the occasion.

Sent on 05/14/2011
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 02/20/2011

Unique DJ definitely got the party started and kept it going all night long!! The pricing was also better than anyone else in the area so I could not have been happier with them.

I also needed help with choosing songs for the ceremony and the music they chose was just right. I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 04/22/2011

Mr. & Mrs. · Married on 02/19/2011

William, You have always come through with my family events and now with our wedding. Charles and I were honored to have you and John as our DJ/MC. Everyone raved how good you guys were and asked how we discovered you. William, you did a terrific job and we would not have been more pleased. You came through on everything we wished for and wanted. It was good to know we did not have to stress over the music or entertainment. Thanks for everything! We will definitely recommend you to all our family and friends. <3: Mr. & Mrs. Canales

Sent on 02/24/2011

stephanie · Married on 11/06/2010

William you made our party!! The music was everything we wanted. I am NOT a dancer but you made me one on my wedding day. It was impossible to stay sitting down or have a bad time with the work you and Jason did. You kept the night goind and everyone involved. Thank you for all the special touches as well that you added to include the people important to us. Also thanks for making sure no one let the bar go to waste!!! I missed the after party because of all the fun I was able to have thanks to you!! I don't regret it one bit! I promise to always recommend you!! You were definately budget friendly and I'm sure you would blow away any of the other DJs in town asking the price of your first born to do your wedding! Thanks again!!!

Sent on 11/17/2010

Stephen · Married on 08/07/2010

DJ William did a phenomenal Job at our wedding. He was very professional. Very understanding and flexible. He was very keen to our guests, which was a very diverse crowd. He had our guests dancing all night. Always hyping the crowd. He made our wedding fun and unforgettable. We really enjoyed the music that he played. We were very impressed especially considering how reasonable he was. We think he was very awesome. We highly recommend him for any event especially weddings. He does a great job making your event successful and his customers happy. Can not ask for a better DJ In Jacksonville.

Sent on 08/22/2010

Courtney · Married on 06/11/2010

This company was awesome!!!! We really enjoyed all of the music they played. They were even kind enough to let us know when a song was requested that wasn't appropriate for the wedding. They were very in tune with the surroundings. They knew that we are the dancing type so when the dance floor would empty out, they would play "The Electric Slide", or something of that matter, to get people back out on the dance floor. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves so much that the reception just flashed by! Thank you so much!
    Courtney and Andrew Mizell

Sent on 06/14/2010

Mary · Married on 05/15/2010

JAMES AND William were absolutely AWESOME!! They played all our favorites from start to finish. Their personalities work so well together and are such great guys. To top it off they were super reasonable. We loved them so much we're hiring them again in July for our pool party. 100% would recommend them to anyone needing entertainment.

Sent on 06/04/2010

MARY · Married on 04/04/2010

These guys were fricking awesome!! It was a fun, beach reception, you guys kept the tempo perfect!! Thanks for staying later than originally agreed upon - It was a FUN night! We would recommend you guys for any of our friends getting married!! Thank you very much!!
    Mary Jones aka worm master and supreme cake eater :-)

Sent on 04/11/2010

Ventura · Married on 03/20/2010

My husband and I have attended a lot of weddings and haven't been inpressed with many DJ's. When we were planning our wedding music selection was a big key for our special day. We heard Unquie DJ playing at a bridal shop and were so impressed. We meet with William a couple of times and his responsiveness to our needs was great. He was the cheapist of all the DJ's we meet with and threw in a bunch of extras for no cost unlike others. After our wedding people couldn't stop raving about how he "rocked the party". We had such a great time and would recommend him to all of our friends and those who are looking for the best wedding of their lives.

Sent on 03/23/2010
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 12/13/2009

William and James were amazing at my wedding. They had everyone on the dance floor for the whole night. Awesome songs played all night long. Great price, very friendly, great attitudes, up beat. I still can't believe how amazing they were. My husband and I had the best time dancing all night together. I can't give them enough thank yous for our amazing and special night!!! Thank you sooooooooooo much for everything!! It meant a lot to us.

Sent on 12/22/2009
  • O

Ted · Married on 11/28/2009

Great music, great timing, great entertainment!! Looking for occassions to have Will back

Sent on 02/12/2010

M · Married on 10/24/2009

DJ William was a pleasure to meet and work with! He provided high quality service at an affordable price. He made our wedding reception an evening that we will remember for years to come. Our family and friends were on the dance floor the entire evening to the music that we requested. William had a great variety of music and entertainment. He was professional and courteous and someone that we hope to keep in touch with for upcoming events. If you like to dance and have fun William is your DJ! Good luck planning!

Sent on 12/21/2009

Monica · Married on 10/04/2009

DJ Willie was easy to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the specific kinds of music I requested. He good at picking songs that will bring people onto the dance floor too.

Sent on 10/25/2009

Ryan · Married on 07/04/2009

William and James were awesome!! They are very personable, very professional, and they bent over backwards to make sure that all the music we asked for was at our wedding. My husband and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 07/07/2009