Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Unique Chic Events

Lights (1)
Vases (1)
Flatware (1)
Linens (1)

We came in to meet for a day of coordinator and ended up with rentals, coordinator, desserts, and had the pleasure to work with Maggie. Maggie was there from the start to finish; she had the best respond time when it came to emails and phone calls. For an entire year I would stop by the store and her kindness and sweet personality had my husband and I at ease, she goes above and beyond with what she does. Luz was the coordinator and went out of her way to our venue for a visit and on the wedding day she was one of the last ones to leave, she made sure everything was returned to the correct vendors and made sure nothing was left behind. Usually you see brides running around trying to solve/answer any issues/questions that arise on that day, but a lot of our guest complimented us on hiring Maggie and Luz, everyone noticed that we enjoyed our day and it was because they had everything under control. These two ladies made our wedding day an amazing and unforgettable experience that we cannot thank them enough.

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Vases, Flatware, Linens
2.8

My wedding was beautiful as far as their decoration. However, they insisted I got the venue for extra hours to set up, so I paid an extra $300 for them to open early and they showed up 2.5 hours late and then blamed me for being late (when I was there ready on time). Then we had to do some things our selves because they were behind( like start the speeches). So for decoration, I highly recommend it. But for the coordinating, don't do it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5253734, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
2.8

They provided the draping for our ceremony which was very beautiful. We had planned to have a nice table cloth set for the sweetheart table which was not set in the correct place which was fine. I wasn't going to be a brideZilla about it. When we met with Luz, she made me feel so comfortable that she knew exactly what I was looking for. She was great until we noticed EVERYTIME we set appointments with her she would reschedule or be late. One of the days we were supposed to meet she called us when we were 5 minutes away saying she was unable to make it and we would meet with her assistant. Her poor assistant didn't seem to know what we wanted. She called me a month before the wedding to ask me what the wedding day was. She calls me again a week before the wedding to confirm. She emails 3 days before the wedding asking where the draping was supposed to go. That's why Luz went to the venue with us! She took down all the notes and measurements she needed and said she knew exactly what I wanted and she would take care of it. There seemed to be a lack of communication with Luz and her assistant and it was beginning to worry me so my fiancé and I were emailing her pictures of the ceremony so she could see what we wanted.
The night before the wedding her assistant calls me AGAIN asking me how I wanted the drapes put up and with what. I had no idea about draping! I thought Luz would take care of it. They were definitely difficult to work with. She said they would be there and setting up by 12:00pm. I arrived at the venue at 2:30 and they were still not up! I began to worry that they would not show. My poor fiancé called her and she expressed that there was a lot of traffic and they were running late. They didn't arrive until 3:30. And the wedding was starting at 5:30pm.
I understood that there was traffic. Every one of my vendors that were running late from traffic called me to reassure me they would be there. Some communication would've been great.

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Unique Chic Events have the most beautiful rentals. They transformed my venue in to a beautiful facility. It was unrecognizable. They are so easy to work with and i just cant say enough about them.

View Vendor Response