Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup Reviews

55 | San Diego, CA

55 Reviews for Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2015

Andrea was AMAZING!!!! I hired her pretty last minute for my New Year's eve wedding to do all of my bridemaids' makeup because I had planned to do my own, however after she had done my bridesmaids I loved what she had done so much I took off all my makeup and had her do my airbrush makeup and I loved it! I have never liked it when someone has done my makeup before, but I loved Andrea and the airbrush made it feel like I wasn't wearing any makeup but it looked great and I got a ton of compliments and she was super affordable in terms of wedding makeup!

Sent on 01/20/2016

Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for your lovely review!!! What a pleasure was for me being part of your wedding day! Lovely bridesmaids, mom and all bridal party ☺️ I wish you a happy marriage ❤️

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/0018

3 events in 3 months

Andrea is so accommodating and works with me on scheduling to fit my needs and pricing since I have 3 events coming up within 3 months. She was willing to come to my place for a couple events that I would not be able to make it to her place in the interest of time. Pictures of her work are so beautiful, I am so excited to try her out.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Chelsea Skeels · Married on 02/23/2020

Great experience!

Andrea did my makeup and hair for my wedding this last weekend and everyone was very pleased with her work! She was very flexible and came EARLY to make sure we were all spotless for my morning wedding. My hair and makeup stayed ALL day even though it was a "down" style and the entire event was outside, with the ceremony at the beach! I got so many compliments if I had a dollar for all of them it would have practically paid for the wedding! At the very least the price of the hair and makeup was well worth it! My only comment would be that I had assumed the makeup would be airbrush but it wasnt. That may be my own faulty assumption, and the result was great regardless, just a word of reminder to double check the details if you have that expectation too. Great job Andrea and thank you, you were just lovely!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Lindsay · Married on 09/10/2017

3.5

Andrea was incredible! She did my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding, and I absolutely loved it. I didn't have time to do a trial with her, so she allowed enough time the day of to do my hair and makeup just the way I wanted it. I definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • W

Winnie · Married on 09/12/2015

Andrea has literally saved my life when my previous one decided that she no longer wanted to do bridal hair. I originally found Andrea on Craigslist and was a bit skeptical about hiring someone off CL, but when I texted her late at night AND she responded back within a short moment, I had a feeling that she would be a great replacement, especially after I saw her "before and after" pictures. She also worked with my budget that I had with my previous MUA! I particularly love that she has experience working with Asian skin tone. When I did my trial make-up and hair with her, even my mom loved her work more than the previous MUA. On my wedding day, not only she arrived on time, she also took a last-minute request to help my friend do her hair for a very reasonable price. I also hired her back in the late afternoon for an hour to do make-up touch-up service for me and my sister (my MOH). When I told her I messed up my hair and so did my sister, she gave us a big smile and "Don't worry. I'll fix it!" She re-did my entire hair, and even gave my sister a totally different look! Sorry it took me so long to write a review for her, but regardless, I highly recommend her to any brides. I wish I can post a before-and-after picture of myself here so that others can see the skills Andrea has!

Sent on 01/15/2016