Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup Reviews

55 | San Diego, CA

55 Reviews for Unique and Flawless Signature Hair and Makeup

• Shane

Shane L Dp · Married on 03/17/2018

Always my go to person for my hair and make-up!

I met Andrea back in March 2018 for my sister's wedding where I was the maid of honor. My sister had her trial make-up with Andrea and we all loved the look so I asked my sister if Andrea can squeeze me in for my hair and make-up as well, of course she said yes! She did a great job doing my make-up! I don't apply make-up on a daily basis so I searched for a look that I wanted online and showed it to her. She always asks if you want the same level of shade or lighter as the one on the picture, she can make the adjustments for you. Her make-up lasts a really long time and they don't smudge if you cry on a wedding. Her work looks great not only in person but in pictures too! I recently attended a wedding again and I was one of the bridesmaids and everybody said that I looked stunning! Andrea also does a stellar job on hair! Just show her the style you want and give her the headpiece you want to use then she will do her magic! I always feel and look like a goddess every time she does my hair and make-up! That's why she is my go to make-up artist!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Kristy · Married on 02/10/2018

Andrea did hair and makeup for me and my bridal party for my February 10th wedding and she was amazing! She is fast, super precise, and great at listening to exactly what you want and adjusting things along the way to get the right results. She’s also a sweet and very friendly person who is fun to be around! I loved meeting her and having her as my hair and makeup stylist. Everyone was calm and relaxed and looked so beautiful! It was a perfect day. Thank you so much, Andrea!!

Sent on 03/16/2018

Kyrsten · Married on 01/07/2018

It was a pleasure working with Andrea. As a photographer, she was easy to collaborate with. She was responsive and very prompt. She made my clients very comfortable. I will continue to refer my clients to her for upcoming sessions.

Sent on 01/16/2018
  • Karla T

Karla · Married on 11/04/2017

After extensive research, I reached out to Andrea for a makeup trial. She is a true professional and easy to be comfortable around while she works her magic. I can not wait for Andrea and her team to do my makeup as well as my bridesmaids'.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Kayela · Married on 10/14/2017

I met Andrea through a free engagement session I won, and Andrea was part of it to do my hair and makeup. She was wonderful ! She listened to what I wanted, talked me through what she was doing which made me feel like she cared to keep me updated. My hair is not super long but I wanted it to be stunning and she did just that! I highly recommend her, I'm pretty sure she will be doing my hair and make up for my big day next year ! I can't wait ! Thank you Andrea for making me feel beautiful and my pictures are stunning thanks to you! Can't wait for more ??

Sent on 08/03/2016

Dione · Married on 10/07/2017

Andrea did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day! Even my wedding party were very happy with her work! Soo happy with everything!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Tara · Married on 09/08/2017

I couldn’t recccomend Unique and Flawless more. Andrea, the owner is not only very sweet but very professional. She has the biggest heart which shows in her work, her team, and how she responds. She truly makes her brides and team feel very valued and special. Andrea is very talented and doesn’t settle for second best. She chooses her team wisely.
    Every bride that I personally have referred to Andrea, has told me how beautiful they felt after working with her. I love this bridal beauty company. You won’t be sorry for booking with them.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kairi · Married on 06/22/2017

As a model, I've worked with countless hair and makeup artists. My least favorite part is how long the process takes, but then I decide the time investment is worth it for the finished product. However, Andrea has enlightened me to a whole other possibility. Andrea worked quickly...far more quickly than any other professional I've encountered. More importantly, my hair and makeup were perfect...better than professionals who have taken their time. If you are looking for a friendly, fast, quality professional, look no further!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • Shellsea

Shellsea · Married on 06/15/2017

Andrea is amazing at what she does! I did my trial run with her on new years ever for a friends wedding and she did exactly the picture I had give her for both my hair and make up!!! She is the best of the best with also being quite inexpensive compared to whats out there. She is very friendly and sweet and had beautiful salon setup in her home when I did my trial run and she was able to come to me at our hotel for the day of the wedding and bring her team as well. Andrea can be a little hard to reach over email but is very responsive if you call or text her. I will be using Andrea again for all of my hair and make up needs shes the best and a very hard worker!!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Kerry · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you Andrea for your hard work and magic you did on me ! You made me feel so beautiful and special! You and your team made everyone feel at ease and made the
    day better than I could ever imagine! With so many things going on in the day ! It was so nice to not have to worry about hair and makeup! You are uniqueandflawless ! I will make sure I tell all my friends! Forever great full Faye Hassan. ????????????????

Sent on 05/28/2017

Johanna · Married on 05/05/2017

Andrea is a really good makeup artist who knows color and blending, and more importantly, how makeup will look in photos. She listens to what you want, and she knows how to help you create the look you want for your big day. She’s relaxed, friendly and professional, all at the same time. Andrea arrived the morning of my wedding on time and ready to work with a smile on her face and a sweet, calming I felt like a princess on her wedding day. I was tremendously relaxed while in her chair–a welcome feeling for a bride on her wedding day. I was so excited with Andrea , and she did not disappoint me and the rest of my bridal party! I especially loved how she blended the colors on my eyes. If you are making the investment in professional makeup artist for your wedding, hiring Andrea. She books up FAST, so don’t delay. You will be so glad you did.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Priscilla · Married on 04/22/2017

Andrea and her team are extremely talented and friendly individuals! I really enjoyed working with Andrea. She was extremely flexible and easy to work with. I had a few bridal party members change their mind about hair and make up, and she allowed me to add 3 additional make ups at different times in the process! Not only that, but with mothers and bridal party, we had about 24 different services that needed to be done (hair and make up). Andrea made it work with the schedule! Not only that, but she even brought additional artist the morning of, just to make sure that we all stayed on time. All of my bridal party looked BEAUTIFUL, and they all were very happy with their services!

I actually did two appointments with Andrea. The first appointment, I didn't really know what I wanted and was indecisive and overwhelmed by the process. I left feeling confused and not sure of my look, and Andrea could tell. I scheduled a second trial with her, and she squeezed me into her busy schedule, and we found the perfect look for me. Andrea made it clear to me that my comfort, satisfaction, and happiness with how I looked was her top priority, which I really appreciated. On my wedding day, I got so many compliments on my hair and make up. I felt truly beautiful. Andrea works quickly and decisively. She has lots of experience and a great eye for what looks good. Her prices were also so reasonable, which I also appreciated! Also, I cried during my dad's toast, and my make up remained perfectly intact. Andrea is wonderful, and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Teresa · Married on 04/08/2017

I have had the privilege of hiring Andrea for the last two years for Halloween face makeup. Both times she was able to recreate exactly what I wanted from sample pictures that I provided to her due to her keen eye for detail. Not only is she a gifted artist, her professionalism and easygoing nature will have me coming back to her for any future makeup projects. I highly recommend Andrea. She is a natural talent.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • Z

Zara · Married on 03/03/2017

Our spring wedding was 3.3.17. Andrea is incredibly helpful & talented. She is truly passionate about her work. And in my opinion, woman empowering. During this day and age, women compete & belittle each other when we should help & want to see each other win. She's a cheerleader, coach & friend when it comes to YOUR special day!!!! From one ugly duckling to another, hire her. I was also one of those annoying brides that was on a strict budget, but wait.. she gave us flawless airbrush MU & HAIR to my whole bridal party & I. They were uncomfortable with the price but I told them it was definitely worth it. Not only did she make me feel special & beautiful for my wedding day, she made my whole b party feel like never before. When I shared I have self image issues, she understood, respected my requests & turned me into a swan on my big day. That is something I never get to say. I told her my visions, showed her pictures & she created something I didn't expect. It wasn't the exact thing I showed her, but it was better. I said braids & she DID braids. Andrea helped turn me into a dream come true. I happy cried on my wedding day when I looked at myself in the mirror. Her & Teri did a professional job. They are timely & bring their own equipment & tools. They were honestly my friends on my wedding day. They sat with me, pep talked me when I was left alone for a while & things were going wrong. I will never forget that day for many reasons. Teri even fixed my nightmare bridal bouquets brought by another vendor. (Srsly, it was BAD). Thankfully, Teri does floral stuff & stepped in. My husband told me numerous times how beautiful I looked. That I looked like his QUEEN (goal). My mother even said I looked like a middle eastern queen..& it is very rare for her to praise. (Tears again). Without them, my/our overall look & bridal bouquets would have been a nightmare. God works in wonderful ways & works through people. Thank you forever and I love you Andrea!!!! A true Artist.

Sent on 03/21/2017

Rylee · Married on 12/27/2016

Andrea did an AMAZING job. She did my makeup for my wedding day. She came on time and was very quick to respond whenever I had questions. She was very knowledgeable about week before skin care. She was able to do my hair, my bridesmaids hair, and my moms hair all within 4-5 hours. She was very friendly and sweet. She did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup. I am very picky about my makeup so it was hard for me to give in to someone, after I let her do my makeup the aftermath was outstanding. I 100% reccomend hiring her for any Type of event!!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/16/2016

Words cannot explain how thankful I am that I found Andrea to do our hair and makeup for the big day! I was on a budget and took the chance on not doing a trial to save some money which had me worried but I read a lot of good reviews and saw pictures and hoped for the best. It was more then I imagined and the best experience I have had in a long time. We all look at pinterest and hope to get the look but never really do but Andrea is so good at what she does that my makeup and hair looked exactly like my pin and I was stunned. My makeup was literally flawless and lasted all day, all night, and even until the next day. On top of that she includes all these extra services that normal would be an additional charge any else you went. She included airbrush makeup and eyelash in the price she gave me which was an offer I could not pass. She was also very responsive and worked with us when we had some last minute changes. She was on time ( actually early) and finished before schedule. Overall it was an amazing experience and I was in love with everyone's makeup and hair that she did.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Jim · Married on 12/11/2016

As a wedding photographer, I have exacting standards of who I work with to help a bride and party look flawless for her big day. As a commercial photographer, I have even higher standards of faces and hair that are going to print format. The less time I spend on photo retouching the better. There have been very few hair and makeup artists that have passed my standards. Andrea and Unique and Flawless surpassed all expectations of quality and professionalism. And, in addition, Andrea is a delight to work with. I am giving her and her team all 5 stars in every category.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Alexa · Married on 11/13/2016

Andrea was such a joy to work with! She is extremely personable and professional. I was very pleased with the trial run of wedding hair and makeup. Andrea listed to what I was looking for and created the look I wanted.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/15/2016

I found Unique and Flawless on Instagram and immediately loved what I saw. I booked them immediately for my wedding and was completely blown out of the water. Mayra came on time to do my makeup for my wedding. She even came with a chair I could sit on and was so wonderful and so professional. I loved my makeup so much for my wedding. I got so many complements! The makeup lasted all day and night. It was amazing.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2016

I'm a wedding vendor that recently had the pleasure of working with Andrea. She is awesome to work with and the bride of the day looked stunning. Andrea will help pose for those 'getting ready' shots and she does all her work in a efficient and timely manner. I've worked with her two times now and she sticks to the schedule to make sure her bride isn't late! Speaking from a vendor perspective, she was great to work with. Even when the bride is crying from tears of joy, her makeup will stay perfect! You won't regret having Andrea as your make up artist!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Laura · Married on 07/07/2016

I hire Andrea for my wedding. She did a great job, we all loved our hair and makeup. Very professional and easy to work with.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Sigournee · Married on 06/25/2016

Andrea is an amazing make up artist. Her and her assistant did my make up, my mothers and 8 of my bridesmaids. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I couldn't have walked down the aisle without Andrea glamming me up.

I recommend Andrea to anyone who needs a beauty team for their big day. Andrea is professional, fun and she listens to your wants and needs. Thank you Andrea!

Sent on 06/29/2016

CHRISTINA · Married on 06/11/2016

My hair stayed up the whole night as I danced the night away! My makeup too! It was beautiful! So glad one of my friends refered me to Andrea! :she was lovely and make me beautiful for my best friends wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

Who wants to look & feel absolutely gorgeous on their wedding day or special event? I'm pretty sure everyone. After some searching and inquiries, I was referred by a close friend to Andrea, who came highly recommended. Seeing her work, I felt confident in making the appointment for a trial. Upon meeting her Andrea was very professional and personable. She asked detailed questions about what your desired look was for your event and responded positively and enthusiastically. The trial run with hair and makeup was spot on and she was so efficient and fast. I knew at that point I had found my MUA and could not feel more excited, relieved, and confident. From that point until the day of the wedding Andrea always answered any questions I had, worked with any hiccups in the planning process, and was always patient with me and my bridesmaids. We all looked and felt beautiful that day. Complement after complement I had Andrea to thank for doing such an amazing job. She's a true talent and professional. She's my forever hair/makeup artist?? thank you Andrea!!

Sent on 05/28/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/02/2016

Andrea is AMAZING!

I had the opportunity to work with her recently at a wedding. Not only is her work stunning, but but she did the hair and make up for the bride and 4 of her bridesmaids and they were all finished and ready to go on TIME! This is huge on a wedding day where you don't want the stress of running behind. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, and not overly done.
    I will definitely recommend Andrea's services to all my clients!!!

Sent on 05/18/2016