Unicity Designs Jewelry Reviews

5 | Dodgeville, WI

5 Reviews for Unicity Designs Jewelry

Renee · Married on 10/15/2016

Dianne was great was great! I had an idea in my head but couldn't put anything down on paper for her. I explained what she wanted and then she put it together..in advance so that we could change anything that I wanted change. She offered to make anything we saw on line as well, nothing was too big for her. I just loved how easy Dianne made the whole process.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

She does an amazing job on designing exactly what you want. She is okay with making changes and perfecting your piece. If you want something unique and special this is the person to use! Thank you Diane for all your help.

Kelsey · Married on 09/03/2016

All of my wedding jewelry was from Unicity Designs!
    I got lots of complements during my wedding on my jewelry as well as complements from those who viewed my photos! I also had someone contact me wanting the same one of a kind necklace for their wedding!

Katya · Married on 07/30/2016

Dianne at Unicity Designs worked with me to design a simply gorgeous set of earrings and a necklace to complement my beautiful wedding dress, as well as matching sets for my bridesmaids. Unknown to me until my wedding day, she also worked with my husband to make two beautiful bracelets that matched all my wedding jewelry perfectly. She was responsive and attentive to all my input, and wonderful to work with - I highly recommend Dianne for any custom project!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Unicity designs was great! Dianne put her mind to work was able to receive everything I wanted and put it into beautiful masterpieces! She was on time, put together messages to my bridesmaids, and made it very personable for my wedding! Thank you Dianne and Unicity Designs!