Unica Forma Reviews

Unica Forma 2
Unica Forma 3
  • Kim

Kim Spartz · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Creative Rockstar with Top Service!

I can't wait to order my invites from Unica! LOVE this company! Jordin is a rockstar in this space! Jordin designed our save the dates (STD), and EVERY person has made a point to tell me that they are one of the prettiest or most elegant STD they have ever seen! We were SO pleased with the STD and with working with Jordin. She was fast, creative, organized, and so kind! I have already ordered our Thank You cards and we plan to work with her on our invites, too. We just LOVE this company!

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2018

Unica Forma could not have made my wedding experience any better! They were referred by a friend for our wedding invites, and we could not have been happier!! Jordin responded so quickly, and she sent me multiple examples when I wanted to see different things. We got so many compliments on our wedding invites and our tables numbers that she made! Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Tayler · Married on 09/01/2018

Jordin was AMAZING and so helpful and responsive throughout the process!! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but she helped make our invitations into something even better than what I was hoping for in the beginning! She was super fast in replying to emails and getting proofs back when I asked for really small changes to the invitation. The invitations printed and shipped quickly after the final payment was received and they were wrapped so nicely in the box. I was stunned with how gorgeous they were when I opened the box and saw them in person, exactly what I was hoping for! I am so glad we chose to go with Unica Forma for our wedding invitations and I would highly recommend Jordin to anyone interested in beautiful custom stationary for their wedding!!!

kay · Married on 08/12/2018

This company is amazing! Jordin and Leah have been so helpful while planning the perfect wedding invitations for me. Meanwhile changing my date 3 times lol, Jordin has still commuticated and been so patient with me. Sending new proofs to make sure they are perfect for my needs. I cant thank unica enough

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful! I wanted something floral and classic and Jordin and her team definitely knocked it out of the park. From the invites themselves, to the envelopes, everything was perfectly matched. They were so quick with communication and they shipped out almost immediately after finalization. Thank you so much for my beautiful invites!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Jordin was amazing to work with! My husband and I were looking for a custom invitation that aligned with the style and theme of our wedding venue and she did a beautiful job bringing our vision to life. We were so pleased with our wedding invitation suite that we had Jordin help us with all of the other day-of paper elements for our wedding. She helped design our gorgeous name placement cards (with grommets so we could tie beautiful ribbon around each one). In addition, she designed our seating chart, and our custom snapchat geofilter. Jordin is super responsive, and diligent and extremely detail oriented. She is super sweet and thoughtful and takes great pride in making sure her clients are delighted with not only the end product, but throughout the entire design experience. I would highly recommend Unica Forma for your wedding or special event!

Janeth · Married on 03/25/2018

I was looking for invitations for my wedding and they helped me get what i wanted and it was in my budget.

Caroline · Married on 03/03/2018

While we ultimately didn't wind up getting our invitations from Unica Forma, they were so great to work with!!

• User7857169 · Recently married

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming - let Jordin make this part seamless and fun. From the moment I first contacted her, she was excited about our big day. We were in constant communication regarding the designs and everything turned out beautifully. Jordin provided the perfect personal touch to our invitations and we couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you!!!

Sylvia · Married on 11/16/2017

Working with Jordin has been awesome. She has listened to our ideas and has been so patient with us! Wr love how she has so many options right to the last detail. She not only create unique invitations for your wedding day but also offers save the dates, receptions cards, menus, seating chart signs! So much to choose and help design! Thank you Jordin, you are awesome! We highly recommend her!

Sylvia + Vincent

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Jordin has been a peach to work with! She listens and is so creative! She is also prompt and willing to work with your ideas and wishes!

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Jordin and Unica Forma are a wonderful group to work with. We started the process of Save the Dates as well as envelopes with them, and they turned out absolutely stunning. If it isn't enough that the finished product is flawless, the service from Jordin is without a doubt, the best in the wedding industry. The time, care, and effort put in to help individualize each product was efficient, friendly, and definitely worth every penny.

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2017

Unica Forma was amazing to work with!
    They were able to help us have the perfect wedding invitations, I highly recommend using them!
    Jordin was so nice and helpful!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved my invitations! Jordin was super professional and always responded quickly. She was extremely patient even after changing my mind a couple of times. My fiancée loved the fact that she took the time to write a personal note. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Loved Unica Forma!

Gabrielle · Married on 10/21/2017

Found Unica Forma on Pinterest and my wedding invitations came out perfect!!!!! Love the final product and RSVP cards. So happy with the quality, professionalism and flexibility. We also received our wedding invitations and RSVP cards quick!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/14/2017

I would absolutely recommend Unica Forma for your custom wedding invitations! I did a lot of research before choosing Jordin and I was shocked at how reasonable the prices were. She was able to design what I wanted and not break the bank. Jordin was an absolutely pleasure to work with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my invitations and I would recommend any bride to use Unica Forma! Best decision EVER.

Taylor · Married on 10/14/2017

Jordin was amazing to work with! She was so quick responding to all of my questions, and our wedding invites and programs turned out great! We even had a typo on our invites and she was so quick in sending us fixed ones! I highly recommend Unica Forma!

Alexis · Married on 10/14/2017

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma will not disappoint! I had spent so much time trying to find the perfect invitations. I came across Unica Forma on Pinterest and was so glad I did! Jordin did everything to take the stress off! She was super responsive, timely (even responded to emails while on her honeymoon), and sent everything wrapped in pretty paper with a personalized note. A couple weeks before my wedding I contacted Jordin for a Find Your Seat chart. Jordin was not available and one of her team members provided the same level of service and made sure I received the seating chart just in time before we left for our destination wedding! We received so many compliments on the invitations and our wedding coordinator thought our FYS chart was BEAUTIFUL! You will not be disappointed by choosing Unica Forma! Thank you so much Jordin and team!

Molly · Married on 10/07/2017

Unica Forma has been nothing but the best. I tend to be a little indesisive, but Jordin has been nothing but amazing! She has an amazing talent and great professional opinions on how to make your wedding invitations truly unique and one of a kind! After working with her for our wedding that is coming up I will always come back to this company! Also how can you beat their prices!

Karlee · Married on 10/07/2017

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma were absolutely incredible in helping our wedding invitation dreams come true! She was responsive, patient, and timely in helping me create the perfect invites and RSVP cards. We received so many compliments on them and we will cherish them forever. I cannot speak highly enough of Jordin and Unica Forma!

Tiffani · Married on 09/23/2017

Such a pleasure to work with! Jordin was amazing even after all of the requests to edit she had them finished within minutes. Thank you so much for being so flexible and kind.

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Jordin's invitations were great! The design was beautiful and she was really easy to work with without ever meeting in person. I shared a few examples of what I wanted and she nailed the design. We made several changes and communicated many times with over 60 emails. Jordin always responded quickly and we worked until everything was correct. Loved the simple yet elegant design as well as the lined envelops. Best of all was the value!

• Emily

Emily · Married on 09/22/2017

Got the matching Save the Dates and Formal Invitation suite from Jordin and I couldn't be happier with how they came out. Extremely accommodating to the many changes I requested that she make, always professional. The quality is truly unmatched.

Vashti · Married on 09/16/2017

Jordin was extremely quick in responding. Very professional. Made all of the changes we requested very promptly. Friendly and the product when it was delivered were the most beautiful invitations we'd ever seen. And we'll be so proud to send them out!

Josh · Married on 09/09/2017

Jordin was so easy to work with and made this process much easier for us. She was flexible, creative, and timely! We love the way our invitations and Thank You notes turned out! Can't wait to send them out!!