60 Reviews for Unica Forma

Place Cards (2)
Programs (2)
Menus (1)
60 Unica Forma Reviews

Jordin was AMAZING and so helpful and responsive throughout the process!! I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted, but she helped make our invitations into something even better than what I was hoping for in the beginning! She was super fast in replying to emails and getting proofs back when I asked for really small changes to the invitation. The invitations printed and shipped quickly after the final payment was received and they were wrapped so nicely in the box. I was stunned with how gorgeous they were when I opened the box and saw them in person, exactly what I was hoping for! I am so glad we chose to go with Unica Forma for our wedding invitations and I would highly recommend Jordin to anyone interested in beautiful custom stationary for their wedding!!!

Profile Picture Tayler, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

This company is amazing! Jordin and Leah have been so helpful while planning the perfect wedding invitations for me. Meanwhile changing my date 3 times lol, Jordin has still commuticated and been so patient with me. Sending new proofs to make sure they are perfect for my needs. I cant thank unica enough

Profile Picture kay, 8/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

Love having a custom invitation! My fiancé and I couldn’t find exactly what we were looking for when browsing invitation websites. We were happy to stumble upon Unica Forma through Pinterest. The overall process was quick and easy. Jordin was accommodating to a lot of back and forth e-mails (I kept changing my mind!). Overall, we love our final product and love that no one has an invitation like ours.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful! I wanted something floral and classic and Jordin and her team definitely knocked it out of the park. From the invites themselves, to the envelopes, everything was perfectly matched. They were so quick with communication and they shipped out almost immediately after finalization. Thank you so much for my beautiful invites!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/26/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards

I was looking for invitations for my wedding and they helped me get what i wanted and it was in my budget.

Profile Picture Janeth, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations

While we ultimately didn't wind up getting our invitations from Unica Forma, they were so great to work with!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

THE WORK IS BEAUTIFUL WORK . every invitation I see is amazing I always recommend everyone to go look at their work and buy. the quality is amazing .

Profile Picture isela, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming - let Jordin make this part seamless and fun. From the moment I first contacted her, she was excited about our big day. We were in constant communication regarding the designs and everything turned out beautifully. Jordin provided the perfect personal touch to our invitations and we couldn't be more thrilled! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture User7857169, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing, Shipping

Jordin was amazing throughout our wedding invitation designing. She answered all emails promptly and wound up being very reasonably priced. We received our sample invitation in the mail free of charge not long ago and we are in love with them!!! Can't wait to see our finished product! Thank you UnicaForma for making our lives easier and exceeding our expectations.

Profile Picture Shelby, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing, Shipping

Working with Jordin has been awesome. She has listened to our ideas and has been so patient with us! Wr love how she has so many options right to the last detail. She not only create unique invitations for your wedding day but also offers save the dates, receptions cards, menus, seating chart signs! So much to choose and help design! Thank you Jordin, you are awesome! We highly recommend her!

Sylvia + Vincent

Profile Picture Sylvia , 11/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jordin has been a peach to work with! She listens and is so creative! She is also prompt and willing to work with your ideas and wishes!

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jordin and Unica Forma are a wonderful group to work with. We started the process of Save the Dates as well as envelopes with them, and they turned out absolutely stunning. If it isn't enough that the finished product is flawless, the service from Jordin is without a doubt, the best in the wedding industry. The time, care, and effort put in to help individualize each product was efficient, friendly, and definitely worth every penny.

Profile Picture User7751122, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Unica Forma was amazing to work with!
They were able to help us have the perfect wedding invitations, I highly recommend using them!
Jordin was so nice and helpful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Design, Printing

Loved my invitations! Jordin was super professional and always responded quickly. She was extremely patient even after changing my mind a couple of times. My fiancée loved the fact that she took the time to write a personal note. Definitely would recommend to anyone! Loved Unica Forma!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Found Unica Forma on Pinterest and my wedding invitations came out perfect!!!!! Love the final product and RSVP cards. So happy with the quality, professionalism and flexibility. We also received our wedding invitations and RSVP cards quick!!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle , 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I would absolutely recommend Unica Forma for your custom wedding invitations! I did a lot of research before choosing Jordin and I was shocked at how reasonable the prices were. She was able to design what I wanted and not break the bank. Jordin was an absolutely pleasure to work with. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my invitations and I would recommend any bride to use Unica Forma! Best decision EVER.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jordin was amazing to work with! She was so quick responding to all of my questions, and our wedding invites and programs turned out great! We even had a typo on our invites and she was so quick in sending us fixed ones! I highly recommend Unica Forma!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma will not disappoint! I had spent so much time trying to find the perfect invitations. I came across Unica Forma on Pinterest and was so glad I did! Jordin did everything to take the stress off! She was super responsive, timely (even responded to emails while on her honeymoon), and sent everything wrapped in pretty paper with a personalized note. A couple weeks before my wedding I contacted Jordin for a Find Your Seat chart. Jordin was not available and one of her team members provided the same level of service and made sure I received the seating chart just in time before we left for our destination wedding! We received so many compliments on the invitations and our wedding coordinator thought our FYS chart was BEAUTIFUL! You will not be disappointed by choosing Unica Forma! Thank you so much Jordin and team!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Design, Printing, Shipping

Unica Forma has been nothing but the best. I tend to be a little indesisive, but Jordin has been nothing but amazing! She has an amazing talent and great professional opinions on how to make your wedding invitations truly unique and one of a kind! After working with her for our wedding that is coming up I will always come back to this company! Also how can you beat their prices!

Profile Picture Molly , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jordin and her team at Unica Forma were absolutely incredible in helping our wedding invitation dreams come true! She was responsive, patient, and timely in helping me create the perfect invites and RSVP cards. We received so many compliments on them and we will cherish them forever. I cannot speak highly enough of Jordin and Unica Forma!

Profile Picture Karlee, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I had very specific ideas of what I wanted for my wedding invitations and Jordin went above and beyond to create my vision and ensure it was exactly what I wanted! We received SO many compliments on our invitations. She ensured they were rushed and were received on time. I can't thank Unica Forma enough and highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Such a pleasure to work with! Jordin was amazing even after all of the requests to edit she had them finished within minutes. Thank you so much for being so flexible and kind.

Profile Picture Tiffani, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My experience with Unica Forma was amazing. I'm very detail-oriented and had many small change requests (fonts, spacing, etc.), they did them all quickly and with no issues! From start to finish, the digital files for my invite were ready in a few days. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alissa, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Design, Custom Invitations

Jordin's invitations were great! The design was beautiful and she was really easy to work with without ever meeting in person. I shared a few examples of what I wanted and she nailed the design. We made several changes and communicated many times with over 60 emails. Jordin always responded quickly and we worked until everything was correct. Loved the simple yet elegant design as well as the lined envelops. Best of all was the value!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Got the matching Save the Dates and Formal Invitation suite from Jordin and I couldn't be happier with how they came out. Extremely accommodating to the many changes I requested that she make, always professional. The quality is truly unmatched.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/22/17, 1 Review