56 Reviews for Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD

Event Design (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Dan and his staff were just amazing. In a short period of time he designed an elegant and beautiful decor for my reception venue. He was very professional as well as reasonably priced, friendly and just a joy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Eleanine , 1/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Design, Reception

We were so pleased with our special wedding experience with Dan And Lupe.

Photo for Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock AIFD Review - Beautiful wedding at the farm.
Profile Picture Davis, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Videography

Dan and his team did a phenomenal job on my wedding. They were accommodating and flexible throughout the entire process. He made my entire vision come to life.

Profile Picture Charity, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dan is amazing! He was a true delight to work with! I would recommend Dan to anyone who needs any help with planning an event. He truly made our reception a night my husband and I will never forget!

Profile Picture Kristin , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I got married October 16, 2016 at The Palencia Club in St Augustine. Dan and his team did an awesome job, words are not enough to express how happy hubby and i were when we saw how Dan transform the outdoor ceremony and the indoor for the reception. It was magical. It is exactly one months today and people still talking how gorgeous my wedding was. Thank you Dan for making my dream comes true. It was an unforgettable event, you truly carry the right name??.

Profile Picture maritza, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Could not ask for a better event decorator, was always there for me when i needed something, went above and beyond my expectations coulsnt be happier. Loved having unforgettable event as part of my wedding.

Profile Picture jessica, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I walked in to a fairie tale set up, my day's joy was complete. All my friends loved the creativity , wherever we looked, brought a WOW to our lips. If that's also what you want, Dan is it ! ??????

Profile Picture Lupe, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dan is wonderful to work with! He made all my dreams come true down to the minute details. My dream wedding involved fresh white and red flowers throughout the ceremony and reception area and he achieved everything I wanted. He is a great communicator and easy to work with. He truly knows what is classy and what will help make your wedding look beautiful.

Profile Picture User7205569, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Dan Hathcock along with his crew from Unforgettable Events is hands down the best of the best. My daughter's wedding décor was magical. Every guest that I talked to was effusive about how exquisite the room looked with the flowers, linens and the plethora of special touches that only Dan does so well. Guests from all over the country and Europe mentioned that this was the most beautiful wedding that they have been seen and it was!

Profile Picture Kerry , 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Dan will transform your venue and event into a truly memorable and magical experience.

He is very considerate of your ideas, input and budget.

Should I have need for Dan's services in the future, I will definitely be very happy to work with him again.

Profile Picture Robert, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Dan was very much a professional and gentlemen. When we had to cut the budget he understood and went out of his way to make us feel good about it. He had great ideas and vision! I would not only use home again but highly recommend him and his services to any and all!

Profile Picture Nancy, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Dan did an outstanding job with our Wedding. The ceremony was just beautiful, elegant exactly what I was looking for. The romantic look of the beautiful tie back curtains and flowers, our bouquets were stunning, incredible and elegant and the reception tables and ceremony were talked about for weeks!!! The comments I received were nothing less than the most elegant, romantic, loving beautiful wedding they had attended. Thank you Dan......

your Friends
Lori and Bill Schaefer

Profile Picture Lori, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING! Dan and his team made my dream wedding a reality. I came into our first consult with a lot of pictures of exactly what I wanted. He did that and more. When I first saw the ceremony and reception setup I cried, because it was exactly what I wanted. Everything looked exactly as I had imagined, if not better. Dan is beyond friendly and makes you feel like family from the beginning. He makes you and your event feel special. One of my favorite things about using this company, was that you can do your rentals and your flowers all in one. Which takes out one less vendor aka stress of dealing with so many people! If I ever need to plan another event I will definitely be going back to Unforgettable Events.

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

If you want your Wedding Day to be as special as you have always dreamed then you are hiring the right company.. Unforgettable Events can create anything you dream of and bring it to Life.. Excellent staff that really care about their Clients and their Family & Friends.. They go above and beyond creating a fairy tale Wedding.. Choosing this company reduced my stress level because I had a Company that I could trust and depend on.. Dan is a wonderful Wedding Planner and he only hire the best staff to work along beside him...I'm so glad I was fortunate enough to meet and hire Dan Hathcock with Unforgettable Events... His work is truly Amazing.. He did an Awesome job on my Wedding... I promise you want have any problems with Unforgettable Events.. "They are the best in the business!"

Profile Picture Vivian, 5/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked directly with Dan for my wedding at the Rosen Plaza in Orlando, FL. He was amazing and super fun to work with! He really understood our vision and transformed the space into our very own "winter wonderland".

Profile Picture Rachael, 12/29/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dan @ Unforgettable Events worked very closely with me to get the look I had envisioned for my wedding. He listened to me and incorporated my vision with the theme and created beautiful tablescapes. He offered advise on flowers to use and kept it all within budget. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services for an event.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I had some trouble initially choosing which company to go with, but Dan assured me that I made the right choice. When I walked in to the church ceremony and my reception, I knew without a doubt that I did. His work is simply incredible!! Everything turned out so much better than I imagined!! A lot of things were rough through my planning, but Dan came through with my decor and flowers! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet for the first time!! He took all of my pictures, and made them come to life plus more!! Choose Unforgettable Events by Dan Hathcock for any of your events!!

Profile Picture bethany, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Dan made my dreams come true plus more!!! I literally cried the first time I saw my bouquet!! Choose UE by Dan for any of your future events!!!

Profile Picture Bethany's, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Dan and his staff were so professional from the very beginning. He kept me on task and thought of things that I never would have known to prepare. His creative vision just enhanced my vision and the end result was more than I ever imagined. It was like a fantasy.
I have shopped Event Companies and without a doubt, Unforgettable Events is the best value. I just could not have imagined our day being so perfect without him.

Profile Picture Robin, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I loved working with Dan. He turned my wedding reception into a complete dream come true. He completely transformed the room and made so many special little touches which I will never forget. He was very accommodating and listened to what I wanted and then worked with me financially to make it all happen.

Profile Picture Sara, 6/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was very impressed with the job they did. They listened to my ideas and were able to bring it to life. They made thing easy for me so that i will not be stressed out.They made my wedding day unforgettable and my guests are still talking about it.

Profile Picture Shan, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Dan was a big help during our wedding planning process and was such a delight. I felt like I could have talked to him forever! His design creativity is timeless. The items that he designed for our wedding turned out to be everything and more than we could have hoped for and we appreciated all of his hard work to make our big day special. Thank you Dan!

Profile Picture Zack, 1/19/13, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

My husband and I used Unforgettable Events for our wedding and Dan is fantastic! My husband and I had a general idea of what we were looking for in regards to decorations for our ceremony and reception but Dan really made our ideas come to life. He gave us numerous options and suggestions during our consultation and when the wedding day came, he made sure every detail was perfect and tied into our whole overall theme. There wasn't one thing that we would have changed. Both the ceremony and the reception were absolutely perfect. All of our guests (and everyone who has seen our wedding pictures) has said the decorations look like something out of a story book.

In addition to the quality of the work done, Dan gave us very reasonable prices. We had a specific budget and he was willing to give us everything we wanted (plus more) within that price range. Not many decorators would consider changing their prices or would be willing to do as much as Dan did within our budget. Unforgettable Events delivered exactly what we envisioned within our price point and everything turned out amazing.

Overall, I would recommend Dan and Unforgettable Events to anyone and everyone. They really made our wedding day perfect.

Profile Picture Donna, 12/29/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Dan is amazing. It was like he crawled in my brain and executed exactly what I was dreaming of. His flower arrangements are to die for. Literally the best money ever spent. The morning of my wedding, my hair was done and he impromptu made an orchid hair piece for me. It was the perfect finishing touch to a beautiful day.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/3/12, 1 Review