Unforgettable Ceremonies Reviews

Unforgettable Ceremonies 6
Unforgettable Ceremonies 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2018

Heartfelt, sincere, and unforgettable!

Stephen was such a breeze to work with!

From the moment we "accidentally" ran into him before we'd even met him, to the wedding ceremony itself...we have nothing but wonderful things to say.

When we first started looking for someone to officiate our wedding, we were very nervous about hiring a "stranger." However, by the end of the experience, we could not have imagined anyone else standing between the two of us! Stephen was so thorough. He took the time to really get to know us, and you could tell he was invested in making our the day the best that it could be. It was great to be able to read our ceremony ahead of time, and he was quick to make any tweaks we requested. He truly wants to make the ceremony perfect for the bride and groom, and that's exactly what he did for us!

We highly recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant that really gets to know their clients and truly puts their needs at the top of the list. We can honestly say our day would not have been as special as it was without Stephen!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer and Scott, it's hard to know what to say after such generous words as those. I am greatly humbled by your review. From the very beginning, it was a great thrill for me to work with you all. I could tell from our first sit down that there was a very genuine and solid love between the two of you. There is NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that the two of you were absolutely meant to be together. My heart is deeply touched and I am honored you allowed me to serve you on such a special day in your lives. Stay in touch with me guys! Thanks a million! :)

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Kind, creative, individualized ceremony

Stephen was amazingly organized and individualized our ceremony. We had no idea where to begin in the officiant seeking process. Stephen was always there to answer questions and did not make us feel rushed. Highly reccomend his service!! Not to mention our wedding ended up on a frozen cold day and Stephen didn’t complain and we were still made to feel important and loved by his ceremony. Thank you Stephen for the beautiful words.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel and Brian what a great blessing it was for me to get to work with you all. From our Skype to the "I do's" was such a pleasure. You all and your families made me feel like I had known you for years. Your kindness and generousity will be felt in my heart for years to come. I am so honored you allowed me to be a part of such a monumental day in your love story. Thank you guys so much! I look forward to seeing many more chapters written in this undending story. :)

Shana · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Stephen now!

After researching many many officiants, I came across Stephen's page. After reading all the wonderful reviews from other couples, and how he wrote a beautiful ceremony based off of their love story, I knew he was our guy! I went with my gut and booked him before we even met him. We met with him a few months before our wedding, and spent about 2 hours with him sharing our love story. He wanted to know as many details as possible, and truly know us on a personal level and what made us special as a couple.
    The day of the wedding, he made a point to track down my father, my husband, and speak with me before the ceremony started to run through a few things and assure us everything would go smoothly and it did!
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and was beautifully written.
    Thank you so much Stephen!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Shana, thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. I can assure you that the pleasure was all mine. I really enjoyed meeting with you guys and hearing about your sweet love story. I just loved hearing about "the look" that started it all! It was a tremendous privilege for me to work with you all and to see everything come together so beautifully on your wedding day. You and Chris will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you again for everything, I am honored!!!!

sonia · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Stephen Seymour was a wonderful minister. He was very responsive, such a pleasure to work with, and loved by our guests. He made sure the ceremony was about us, and not a cookie cutter experience.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Sonia, thank you and Rob so much for the privilege of serving you all. It was such an honor from the beginning right through the conclusion of the ceremony. I wish you all many, many years of happiness and success. I look forward to seeing the rest of your love story unfold through the years. Thank you guys for everything! :)

Mayra · Married on 08/25/2018

He was great! When far and beyond to make our day perfect! He understood what we wanted and did an amazing job. We will recommend him to anyone looking to get married and I just wished that in the future he is still around to do our renew of vows. He is just great! ??

Sent on 01/19/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Mayra, thank you so much for your kind words. You and John were such a joy and pleasure to work with. I so appreciate how you all and your guests made me feel just like part of the family. I look forward to being around for your vow renewal! Thank you so much for everything, please stay in touch with me! :)

Kelli · Married on 07/28/2018

We couldn't have picked a better officiant if we tried! Stephen did an absolute amazing job. Loved meeting him and getting to know him. We felt super comfortable with him from the get go! We had so many compliments about our ceremony and how well everything flowed. We couldn't thank Stephen enough for being a big part of our special day!

Liz and Nick · Married on 07/14/2018

Stephen is great! Everyone at our wedding couldn't stop talking about how cute and romantic the ceremony was. He really made it feel personal and unique.
    He's fun to work with and if I had to go back and do it again, I'd choose him as our officiant again, 100%.

Unforgettable Ceremonies 8

Rebecca · Married on 07/07/2018

Planning our wedding from Louisiana was stressful at times but Stephen made picking an officiant the easiest part! We talked over skype a few months prior to the wedding and we really felt he genuinely wanted to get to know us and wanted to make our wedding ceremony the best he could. And he did! We were overjoyed with the ceremony he put together for us. It really did sum up our love story. We will always look back fondly on our ceremony, he truly made it Unforgettable!! Thank you again, Stephen!!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Rebecca and Cole, thank you both so much for the privilege of serving you all. It was indeed my honor. Both of you so openly and enthusiastically shared your love story with me, which made all the difference in the creation of your ceremony. I am so glad you guys were pleased with what I was able to accomplish for you. Thank you both for your service to our country and for allowing me to give back just a little bit. Many blessings to you :)

Tanya · Married on 07/01/2018

Stephen was the officiant for my wedding, and he did an absolutely fantastic job! He really took the time to get to know us as a couple before writing our ceremony, and our ceremony felt very personal and heartfelt. He is so friendly, responsive, and truest cared about our wedding. We couldn’t be more happy that he officiated our wedding! Thank you Stephen!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Tanya and Chris, thank you so much for your kind words and the great privilege it was for me to work with you all on your beautiful wedding. You were both so compelling in sharing your love story with me. It was a trus honor to serve you all and to see the joy on your faces as you became husband and wife. I wish you many, many years of happiness and success and hope you all will remain tin touch with me throughout the years. Thank you guys so much, never hesitate to reach out to me anytime. :)

Marshall · Married on 06/30/2018

It only happens once in a great while when someone comes into your life for a special event, and you can automatically tell it was meant to be. That is what happened when we met Stephen at Starbucks in Nashville, TN. Dressed to impress, Stephen walked in and immediately wanted to get to know the ins and outs of my wife ( Amanda ) and I's relationship. He began by asking the traditional questions about how we met and where we plan on going in our journey. By the time we had finished telling him our love story, his reaction said it all, you could tell he was attached. He told us how deeply moved he was by our story and promised us a ceremony we would never forget, and he did not lie in the slightest. Stephen worked with our hectic schedule to make sure that everything went as smooth as possible. During the rehearsal, we went step by step on how things would progress during the ceremony to make sure it was perfect. When it came time for the ceremony to start, Stephen began to speak the most beautiful words I have ever heard come from anyone. This was no ordinary speech, this was not a speech coming from someone who was just looking for a paycheck. No, these were the words coming from an honest man who had invested his time into two people and their love for one another, focusing on every little detail they had mentioned to him when telling him their story. The words were perfect, said with sincerity and mixed in with a little humor, Stephen had portrayed our life and our love without missing a single detail. Not only did he deliver it with power and compassion, he delivered it with a message to everyone there, to appreciate every moment we are given. I would recommend Stephen to anyone who is looking for more than just an Officiant because he is more than just that. He is an honest, caring, loving and genuine human being. In other words, you are getting much more than a great Officiant, you are going to receive a lifelong friend. Thank you, Stephen!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Marshall and Amanda, I am completely overwhelmed by your generous words. I seriously had no idea that I had such an impact on you all. Yes it is true that I was very moved by your love story and the sacrifices you all made to be together. It was particularly amazing to me to learn of how you two met and instantly there was a bond between you both. Thank you so much, not only for your kind words, but the high honor it was to work with you all through the process. The joy on your faces on your wedding day was a great reward to me. I do indeed consider you all to be life long friends. Thank you both so much! :)

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Stephen was a perfect fit for us! I was especially impressed with how he took lots of time to get to know us and our story. We were planning our Nashville wedding from San Francisco, so we really appreciated his responsiveness via email and his accommodating our request for Skype meetings! We had a non-religious ceremony, and Stephen did a great job of conveying the profound meaning of that day.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Jessie and Jacob I hardly know how to begin to thank you guys for the honor to work with you all. From start to finish it was a beautiful experience for me. The two of you exude so much love for each other and for all who are privileged to come across your paths. Thank you from the bottom of my heart tor your kindness, generousity and making me feel like part of your family. I wish you all the very best on your journey together for many great years to come. And yes Jessie, you WILL be in my book LOL :) Thanks guys!

Landen · Married on 06/09/2018

Stephen gave us a day we will never forget because of the way he intertwined our love story with our love of the Lord so beautifully. Our ceremony perfectly showcased the type of Godly relationship we were ready to embark on and we could not have asked for a better officiant, mentor, and friend to marry us. We would rightly reccmomend Stephen to any couple who wants someone who so dearly cares about the two hearts he is pronouncing as one. We love you dearly Stephen, thank you for everything. -Justin and Landen Kemp

Sent on 06/23/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Landen & Justin, your overwhelming review literally brought tears to my eyes. You were so kind with your words and I will cherish them always just as I will cherish the two of you and your families. Thank you so much for your generous words and for the honor of serving you on your beautiful wedding day. God bless you both!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2018

Stephen Seymour was an absolute gift to work with. I am a wedding planner in Nashville, TN and it is so important to me that every vendor embodies exactly what the bride and groom want their wedding day surrounded by: kindness, joy and peace. Stephen carried that during the entire process, from his emails to signing the marriage certificate. I would absolutely refer him to any of my clients. Thank you Stephen for doing what you love and ushering such beauty into the wedding industry.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Whitney you are more than kind and genrous with your words. It is you who made everything flow so smoothly and efficiently both at rehaarsal and on wedding day. I am honored to have worked with you then and I hope to have many more opportunities in the future. Thank you so much for you accomodating spirit and your drive to excel in your chosen field. The wedding industry is blesssed to have such talent!

Nashville · Married on 05/26/2018

Stephen was great! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Guys I can't thank you all enough for the privilege of working with you all. Your ceremony was a joint effort. The contributions you all made were vital to making it very intimate and reflective of the love you so profoundly exude for each other. Thank you so much for allowing me to play a small role in your most special day. :)

Sydney · Married on 05/10/2018

Stephen is absolutely amazing! He is truly the kindest soul we have ever met! He is professional yet so so personlable. When we met for the first time he took the time to listen and really get to know us. He will be someone we will keep in touch with.

Hire him! Everyone deserves to have an incredible Ceremony as sweet as ours!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 9
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 10
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 11

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Sydney I can't thank you guys enough. Not only for your generous words but the entire pleasure it was for me working with you all on your beautiful wedding. You, Distin and your firends and families treated me so kindly, I felt like I just fit in with you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the honor!
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/21/2018

Stephen was the best choice for officiants! From the first 3 hour coffee meeting we had with him, we knew he'd help make our day special. He individualizes his ceremonies to truly capture each couple and it was no different for our wedding. He responds to emails quickly and thoroughly and even guided us through the confusing process of obtaining a marriage license. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant and are forever thankful for his presence in our wonderful wedding!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Izzy & Sam, thank you so much for your kind words. What a great privilege it was for me to work with you all. Creating your ceremony was an easy task for me as you all shared so enthusiastically your very unique love story. I am so glad you all were pleased not only with your ceremony but with my services leading up to. Thank you again for the honor, I look forward to seeing your love story continue to unfold for many years to come. :)

Ashley · Married on 04/07/2018

Stephen was fantastic! I will preface my review by saying that I come from a very strict Church of Christ background. My parents were so disappointed that I was not being married at their church by the preacher there. After the ceremony my parents both said how impressed they were with Stephen and his message. I could not have been happier with anyone else. We met with him through Skype (due to crazy schedules, but he was so flexible and met online with us late one night) and loved his general disposition. He took all that we told him about ourselves and what we were wanting for the ceremony and wrote some of the most wonderful words that we will definitely take with us into our future together. I walked up to him after the ceremony before he left and asked him if I needed to do anything, but he had already taken care of it all! Stephen was wonderful, stop looking and give him a call! Very personable, easy to work with, and punctual. You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Ashley, I can't thank you guys enough for allowing me the honor of working with you all. I am so glad that not only were you all pleased but also your parents and other guests who had such kind words to say afterwards. I know you and Bret have a beautiful and promising future ahead of you as husband and wife. Thank you for your generous review and please stay in touch with me! :)

Joshua · Married on 10/29/2017

Stephen was like the best imagineable officiant. He really sealed the deal on making our wedding magical. As a groom who had no planned vows no practice ceremony and meeting him right before the big show he told me to be calm and follow his lead. And it went like a movie from there. Not sure how much my father in law paid him but his services were priceless. Thank you so much stephen and god bless.

Sent on 05/07/2018
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 12

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Josh & Jada, thank you so much! It was such a great honor to officiate your special day. Both of you and your families were so kind and treated me as though I was "one of the gang". Thank you much for your very kind words, I'm so glad that you were pleased with your ceremony. I look forward to seeing your love story continue through the years. Many blessings to you both! :)

Courtland · Married on 10/15/2017

Stephen was absolutely amazing. He took our wedding on super short notice (a week before) when our original pastor became unavailable. It was Gods Will because he was more than we could have ever asked for. We received countless compliments on our ceremony and how special it was. Stephen you will always have a special place in my heart, we love you!! You made our wedding day truly a dream, and we couldn’t be more thankful.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 13

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Courtland & Hunter, what can I say? There are no words to express my appreciation to you all for allowing me the privilege to serve you all. Everything just came together so beautifully. I am so glad that I was available to work with you all on short notice.I believe that it all worked just as it was supposed to be. You two and your families will always be special to me as I will hold you all dearly in my heart. Thank you for your amazing review! Reach out to me anytime I can do anything at all for you guys :)

Ariel · Married on 10/07/2017

We love Stephen! My husband and I met him 7/8/2016 when he officiated our private marriage on our rooftop and then again publicly to all our loved ones at Bicentennial Mall State Park on 10/14/2017. A big thank you for him being a part of the two most special days in our lives. We will see you again for our vow renewal :)

Sent on 10/25/2017

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Ariel & Ben, what can I say? Each encounter with you all was an incredible experience. It was a great joy to wed you all on your rooftop in an intimate setting. It was even a higher honor when you thought enough of me to have me officiate your public ceremony with all your family and friends. I am so graterful that our paths crossed. Now when you guys are ready for vow renewal, count me in! I'm thining Figi for that one! LOL Thanks guys!

Laurie · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephen was excellent. The ceremony was meaningful and we both teared up (I cried) as he read it off to us and we repeated our vows. He took our love story into consideration when we wrote it for us. It was beautiful and I'll never forget it. Our witnesses thought he did a wonderful job.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Unforgettable Ceremonies 14

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Laurie and Clay what sweet words, I feel so unworthy of that kind of expression of gratitude. It was a great thrill for me to officiate your beautiful ceremony. I loved the location! How neat that was! So authentic and distinctive. Thank you both so much for allowing me to be a part of such a special day in your lives. You two are very special and I hope you will always consider me as your friend. :) Thank you so much!

Michael · Married on 10/07/2017

Stephen did a fantastic job officiating our wedding!! He was very thoughtful and flexible when helping us outline our ceremony. An all around great guy and a true professional in his craft. Thanks again Stephen!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Michael & Ashlee, what a great honor you bestowed on me. You two were such a joy to get to know beforehand. You all as well as your families treated me so kindly on your weddding day. It was a thrill that I will not soon forget. Thanks so much for the privilege of working with you guys. Please stay in touch and reach out anytime I can be of any help to you all. :)
  • I

Ilze · Married on 09/30/2017

Stephen was one of the best parts about our wedding! Not only was he professional, accommodating and quick to answer all emails, but he went above and beyond to help us with our big day. Any questions we had about anything wedding related, he was able to answer. He went out of his way to help. Our venue didn't have a day of coordinator, so Stephen took time out of his busy schedule to oversee our rehearsal. Without him, none of us would have known what to do! Along the way, he became more than just our officiant, he became our friend. He took the time to really get to know us as individuals and as a couple. The vows he wrote for us were so beautiful and so "us", that neither of us could get through saying them at the alter without crying. Everyone who attended our wedding had something to say about Stephen, about how kind he was and how well he wrote our vows and how they seemed to fit us so well. He was amazing!!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Ilze & Will, (Wilzie lol) thanks so much for everything! You guys treated me so much like family right from the start. It was so easy for me to craft your ceremony after getting to know you guys so well. To say I was honored would be a huge understatement. Thank you both so much for the high privilege of witnessing your two hearts becoming one. :)

PEGGY · Married on 09/16/2017

Stephen did a FANTASTIC CEREMONY!! We were outside and it was HOT! I truly recommend UNFORGETTABLE CEREMONIES! I LOVED the personalized ceremony he wrote as well! Overall great experience!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Peggy thank you and Charles so much for the great honor to serve you all. Yes it was hot that day but I think a lot of that warmth was from the genuine love that you all have for each other. Love has a way of igniting fresh fire from within. It was such a pleasure to meet some of your family and friends and to enjoy such a special celebration with you all. Thank you both so much!