Unforgettable Ceremonies Reviews

264 | Nashville, TN

264 Reviews for Unforgettable Ceremonies

Taylor Hundley · Married on 05/23/2020

Fantastic officiant

Stephen was amazing! We found ourselves needing an officiant at the last minute and he was so accommodating. He listed to what we were looking for and wrote a special personalized ceremony just for us. Thank you Stephen for making the day perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2020

Michelle Hart · Married on 05/23/2020

Truly a blessing

From the first phone conversation with Stephen I knew he was the perfect person to perform the ceremony for our daughter & son-in-law. Stephen was professional & knowledgeable but most of all he was truly genuine! I highly recommend Stephen for you or your loved ones special day!

Sent on 06/01/2020
  • Z

Zac G. · Married on 05/16/2020

Highly recommend

Stephen was great - extremely responsive and delivered a truly unforgettable ceremony. Our families enjoyed his ceremony and we would recommend Stephen to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 05/25/2020

Zac,

Thank you and Alexa so much for the privilege to work with you all. I was highly honored to officiate your elopement ceremony and am so glad that everything went well. Your families were so kind to me and everyone offered such gracious words. I'm grateful to be connected with you all on social media. It will be such a joy to see the years unfold as your love story continues!

Rebecca Marquez · Married on 05/09/2020

The Perfect Elopement

We decided to elope last minute and Stephen was great! He responded to my original request very quickly and was able to work with us in a short amount of time. The ceremony was quick and simple, which is what we wanted. We are very happy and plan on using him when we have a big ceremony next year!

Sent on 05/22/2020

Becca & Tim,

Thank you guys so much! It was a complete joy to work with you all. I loved the location you guys chose for your elopement ceremony. All of your guests were so nice and friendly toward me as well. Your dogs were especially friendly LOL I loved every minute of being there with you all. I look forward to your "big" celebration next year year too. An elopement ceremony means that while even in the midst of pandemic, everything else can be put on hold but your love for one another is never on hold. Thank you both so much!
  • Danielle

Danielle Spindle · Married on 01/18/2020

An amazing ceremony!

Stephen did an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. He took the time to get to know us, wrote a beautiful ceremony, communicated with us along the way, and did a beautiful job on our wedding day. We got many compliments from our guests about how wonderful Stephen was, and we were happy to have him as a part of our special day.

Sent on 02/02/2020

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Danielle & Kyle, thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you all as your officiant. Your wedding was absolutely perfect in every way! I enjoyed my time getting to know you all and then some of your family and friends on rehearsal day. Everyone treated me so kindly and had such nice things to say after the ceremony. It was a pleasure from start to finish. I am thrilled to stay in touch with you all via social media as I look forward to seeing your love story flourish through the years! Thank you both so much!

Stephanie West · Married on 12/21/2019

5 Star Service!

Stephen helped make our day so special and memorable! He was fantastic to meet with and helped make our dream day come true. We are so thankful for all he did! 5 stars!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Stephanie my heartfelt thanks to you and Brad for allowing me to be a part of your special day. It was such a pleasure to get to meet you all and your families. Everyone was so kind and gracious to me. Thank you for your generous review, I am so glad you all were pleased with my services. Many blessings to you guys for years to come!
  • Kaylan

Kaylan Bodewig · Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding officiant

Stephen was amazing at our wedding. He is very thorough in listening to your story to make sure he has all the details. He also blends some humor in which is awesome! All the guest were raving about him! Awesome job Stephen and thanks again!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Kaylan and Jeremy! Thank you so much, what a great privilege it was to work with you all in creating your special ceremony. Everyone of your family members made me feel like part of your family. After the ceremony, so many guests came up to me or stopped me to say such gracious and kind things. I am honored to have served you all and it thrills me to read how much you were pleased! Thank you so much!

Samantha · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional and fun

Stephen was incredible! Very professional and responsive! We absolutely loved working with him!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much you guys!!!! I can echo back your words many times over. It was a pleasure to work with you all from start to finish! I am so glad you were pleased with my services. Your wedding was absolutely fabulous in every way! Thanks so much for your kind words. I look forward to seeing your love story flourish for many years to come!

Jamie Hulet · Married on 10/13/2019

Like working with family

Stephen was OUTSTANDING. Several guests asked how long we had known Stephen. When we told them we met through the planning process they were shocked. He was that good. Stephen brought everything we asked to the ceremony...humor, romance, celebration.

Sent on 10/18/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Jamie and Steve it was a great pleasure for me to work with you all. I enjoyed our Skype together and very much looked forward to your wedding day. As I said on Sunday it was like fun on steriods! lol The entire ceremony was a joyous experience for me as well ad for you all. Thank you so much for your kind review. I am humbled by your gracious words. I hope we stay connected so I can see your love story flourish throughout the years to come. :)

Christina Pattakos · Married on 10/04/2019

Stephen is the BEST!

Choosing Stephen as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! Stephen was gracious and so accommodating leading up to the wedding. We met beforehand and he asked all about our love story. He tailored our ceremony to fit us, our story and our personalities. It was everything we could have hoped for and more! Our families are still raving about him and how incredible our ceremony was! Thank you Stephen for everything you did for us. We will never forget the amazing ceremony you created for us!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Christina and Luke! It's so good to hear from you guys via the amazing review you left regarding my services to you. I absolutely had a blast working with you guys as well as with Kellie. Nothing could have been better, at least from my perspective, on your wedding day. You two will always be special to me and I thank you a million times over for the privilege to serve you all. Thank you so much! :)
  • Emily

Emily Van Allsburg · Married on 09/21/2019

Great ceremony!

Stephen was a wonderful officiant for us. He took the time to get to know us and worked with us on what he would say during the ceremony so that it was more personal. He was also funny at the right moments and entertaining, which our guests enjoyed and made sure to let us know! Would recommend him to any couple looking for an officiant.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Emily and Mitchell, I can't thank you all enough for the privilege of working with you all and officiating your wedding. Your friends and families made me feel as though I was one of their own. After the ceremony, so many people were so kind in sharing their thoughts on the ceremony. You and Mitchell were such a pleasure to work with throughout the process. I am so glad you all were pleased with my services. I look forward to seeing your marraige flourish through the years. Thank you again!

Lori K Rahko · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect for our simple ceremony!

Stephen was the perfect one to officiate our small, simple wedding in a park in Nashville. He was very responsive and followed all of our wishes for our special day! :) Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Lori & Cory, it was completely my pleasure! I was honored to be part of your special day. No matter how large or small a wedding is, I am thrilled to be chosen to officiate. You all and your friends and family were a delight to meet and chat with. I am so grateful you reached out to me. Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to seeing your love story flourish through the years to come. :)

Erin Blunt · Married on 06/30/2019

Great Officiant

Stephen wrote and performed a wonderful ceremony that represented us as a couple. It was great to have someone listen to our story and create something that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. He was responsive, answered all of our questions, and was at the ceremony on time.

Sent on 08/29/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you all through the process leading up to your big day. I enjoyed watching you and Andrew as you stood there with such joy in your eyes. I am so glad you let me be a part of such a special time. I hope you guys stay in touch, I want to see the rest of your love story unfold through the years!
  • Sarah

Sarah Faith Smith · Married on 06/02/2019

Fantastic experience!

My husband and I feel so lucky to have had Stephen officiate our wedding in June 2019. From our first coffee shop “get to know you” meeting until our wedding day, Stephen was professional and responsive - and even more importantly, someone we were so happy to have play such an important part of our big day. Stephen truly got us. Our ceremony was just what we wanted, and then some, as my husband inserted a little impromptu joking that Stephen rolled with beautifully. We were all crying and laughing, laughing and crying. The vibe, the words, the sentiment and guest response was just what we hoped for. We couldn’t be happier with how it went and highly recommend Stephen!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Sarah & Chad thank you so much! It was such a great experience for me as well. You two were so much fun to work with. I enjoyed every single minute of getting to know you all. Chad your impromptu responses made your wedding such a fun experience for everyone there. We truly had a great time. Thanks so much guys, let's stay in touch!!!!

Jackie · Married on 05/25/2019

So Incredibly personal!!

Stephen officiated our ceremony which was 4 hours from where we lived. We were not able to meet in person prior to the ceremony but it didn’t feel that way! He took the time to skype with us to ask questions and get all the details of our relationship. He helped us customize a ceremony that fit what we were looking for and was always quick to respond. We wanted to include my son in the ceremony and also include our Catholic faith. He made our ceremony so incredibly personal to us and made it one of a kind! We couldn’t have been more pleased with his work!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Jackie, thank you so much!!!! It was such an honor to serve you all. From start to finish you all were such a great pleasure. I am so happy you all were pleased with my services. May God bless your union for many years to come! :)
  • Karoline

Karoline Sharkus · Married on 05/18/2019

So happy with our choice!

Stephen was amazing! We don't live close to Nashville, so he scheduled a Skype session with my now husband and I to really go over our love story. We spent over an hour on the call and he was able to get to know us so well, and vice versa. He wrote personal vows for us that were beautiful and well delivered. He himself was very prompt and professional from start to finish. We couldn't be happier with our choice! All around lovely person that we would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Karoline I can't thank you and Christopher enough for allowing me the privilege to work with you all. It was an equally great experience for me. From our first Skype down to the presentation of Mr. & Mrs. was a total thrill for me. I can't thank you all enough for the privilege. Thank you for your kind and generous words!

Ann Herrin · Married on 03/19/2019

Stephen is a Star!

Stephen is so personable. Nashville was a destination wedding, and Stephen helped me find a excellent, local hair dresser that could also do my makeup! He also knows everyone that you could possibly need from cake makers, to my contact at Cheekwood, etc. He is quick, responsive, and efficient, and always willing to help. He tailored a unique ceremony for us, and was kind enough to allow us to change the time of the ceremony just two weeks before the big day! He has a great sense of humor, and we really wish we had more time with him. He was on time, and even sent us a copy of the ceremony. We believe Stephen really loves what he does, and it shows.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Ann, thank you so much for the kind review! It was a great pleasure to work with you and Jim on your wedding. I think everything went just perfectly on your wedding day. I am glad that I was able to refer you to other professionals that you found helpful. I'm always happy to refer couples to those that I know will serve them best. Thank you for the honor of serving you all. I wish you the very best for a long and happy marriage! :)

Cory · Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing Time!

With our venue changing multiple times Stephen was able to accommodate with us! He made our ceremony very fun, had us laughing. He’s great, If you’re looking for amazing time definitely book with him! He is quick to response too.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Cory it was my great pleasure to work with you and Drew. I also had a great time celebrating your love story with you all. All your family and friends were so excited for the two of you and they all treated me like I was one of them. Thank you so much for the privilege and thank you for your kind words! :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2018

Heartfelt, sincere, and unforgettable!

Stephen was such a breeze to work with!

From the moment we "accidentally" ran into him before we'd even met him, to the wedding ceremony itself...we have nothing but wonderful things to say.

When we first started looking for someone to officiate our wedding, we were very nervous about hiring a "stranger." However, by the end of the experience, we could not have imagined anyone else standing between the two of us! Stephen was so thorough. He took the time to really get to know us, and you could tell he was invested in making our the day the best that it could be. It was great to be able to read our ceremony ahead of time, and he was quick to make any tweaks we requested. He truly wants to make the ceremony perfect for the bride and groom, and that's exactly what he did for us!

We highly recommend him for anyone looking for an officiant that really gets to know their clients and truly puts their needs at the top of the list. We can honestly say our day would not have been as special as it was without Stephen!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Jennifer and Scott, it's hard to know what to say after such generous words as those. I am greatly humbled by your review. From the very beginning, it was a great thrill for me to work with you all. I could tell from our first sit down that there was a very genuine and solid love between the two of you. There is NO doubt in my mind whatsoever that the two of you were absolutely meant to be together. My heart is deeply touched and I am honored you allowed me to serve you on such a special day in your lives. Stay in touch with me guys! Thanks a million! :)

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Kind, creative, individualized ceremony

Stephen was amazingly organized and individualized our ceremony. We had no idea where to begin in the officiant seeking process. Stephen was always there to answer questions and did not make us feel rushed. Highly reccomend his service!! Not to mention our wedding ended up on a frozen cold day and Stephen didn’t complain and we were still made to feel important and loved by his ceremony. Thank you Stephen for the beautiful words.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Rachel and Brian what a great blessing it was for me to get to work with you all. From our Skype to the "I do's" was such a pleasure. You all and your families made me feel like I had known you for years. Your kindness and generousity will be felt in my heart for years to come. I am so honored you allowed me to be a part of such a monumental day in your love story. Thank you guys so much! I look forward to seeing many more chapters written in this undending story. :)
  • Cindy

Cindy Dillard · Married on 11/07/2018

Dillard Wedding

We kept ours short, simple and very personal. We got exactly what we had asked for... even better.

Sent on 04/03/2019

Shana · Married on 10/27/2018

Book Stephen now!

After researching many many officiants, I came across Stephen's page. After reading all the wonderful reviews from other couples, and how he wrote a beautiful ceremony based off of their love story, I knew he was our guy! I went with my gut and booked him before we even met him. We met with him a few months before our wedding, and spent about 2 hours with him sharing our love story. He wanted to know as many details as possible, and truly know us on a personal level and what made us special as a couple.
    The day of the wedding, he made a point to track down my father, my husband, and speak with me before the ceremony started to run through a few things and assure us everything would go smoothly and it did!
    The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and was beautifully written.
    Thank you so much Stephen!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Shana, thank you so much for your kind and sweet words. I can assure you that the pleasure was all mine. I really enjoyed meeting with you guys and hearing about your sweet love story. I just loved hearing about "the look" that started it all! It was a tremendous privilege for me to work with you all and to see everything come together so beautifully on your wedding day. You and Chris will always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you again for everything, I am honored!!!!
  • Erin

Erin Williams · Married on 10/21/2018

LooK no further, you want Unforgettable Ceremonies on your team!

Planning a long distance/destination wedding can be a stressful endeavor, but Stephen at Unforgettable Ceremonies took away all of our fears with finding someone to officiant our wedding at the Cordelle in Nashville. Stephen sent a questionnaire through email and requested a FaceTime meeting prior to booking him for our big day—about three hours later, we finished our meeting and there was no doubt in our minds that we wanted Stephen to create our ceremony- three hours and it felt we knew him well and that he knew us! He took the time to read over our hobbies, relationship information, wedding plans, and life goals before our FaceTime meeting and even had more questions and commentary based off of all of this information. We were so pleased with how genuine Stephen was with us, the decision was easy. We didn’t end up meeting Stephen until our wedding day, but he sent an outline of the ceremony ahead of time (in case anything needing altering), he was mindful of parents, timing, and what colors he should wear, the type of ceremony we wanted (traditional vs modern, faith based vs more secular, traditional vows vs personalized vows) so we felt so confident going into wedding day without having the need to meet with him multiple times. Stephen delivered a beautiful heartfelt ceremony such that all of our guests believed he was a close friend or family member and talked about how powerful his messages on love were. We have watched our wedding video over and over again, holding ourselves to the vows and messages from our ceremony. Do yourselves all a favor and have Unforgettable Ceremonies create a personalized ceremony of celebration of your love story!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Erin & Steven, I could never thank you all enough for your kindness to me. To say it was a genuine pleasure to work with you all, would be an enormous understatement. From beginning to end, you all were so open, kind and considerate to me. Your wedding was absolutely perfect in every way. I am thrilled beyond words that you all were happy with not only your ceremony but my services leading up to your big day. Thank you so much! I am highly honored to have been a part of such a beautiful celebration. Thanks for the video clip too! It's spectacular! My heartfelt appreciation to you guys! :)

sonia · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic!

Stephen Seymour was a wonderful minister. He was very responsive, such a pleasure to work with, and loved by our guests. He made sure the ceremony was about us, and not a cookie cutter experience.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Unforgettable Ceremonies's reply:

Sonia, thank you and Rob so much for the privilege of serving you all. It was such an honor from the beginning right through the conclusion of the ceremony. I wish you all many, many years of happiness and success. I look forward to seeing the rest of your love story unfold through the years. Thank you guys for everything! :)