Unforgettable Ceremonies Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 8 Reviews
View more information

Nikki Married on 09/01/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry was the best!! We received so many compliments about how special and meaningful our ceremony was. Many of our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever witnessed. We met with Jerry and just had a short conversation to give him a few ideas of what we had in mind and he put together the entire thing for us. It was perfect and just unique enough that it represented us perfectly. He has a great demeanor and knows what he's doing. I would highly recommend!!!
    Allison Married on 08/25/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry was wonderful to work with. He was religious enough for God to be in the ceremony but not so much that it felt like a sermon. I enjoyed how he put together the ceremony specific to me and my groom. It was completely customized to us and everyone enjoyed it. I enjoyed his style, flexibility and easy going method. Truly the best way to go for officiants!
  • User2630973 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry was wonderful! He contacted me via phone immediately after requesting his service and then put-together a wonderful script. He fits the part as an officiant and all my family members were moved by his words. He was patient with me when I was running late and he picked an amazing location at Garden of the Gods. He goes above and beyond.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brenda Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    He did a great job personalizing the ceremony. He was willing to work with us to make our day special. Good communication before the event
    Monica Married on 08/10/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can not stress enough how amazing Jerry is!!! From meeting him and going through possible formats he was pleasant and professional. The day of our wedding Jerry was a blessing with his flexibility. We woke up to a mudslide and flooding in Manitou Springs, CO which caused some delays and my father in law was hospitalized causing more delays but jerry was wonderful! He was flexible and understanding. By the time the wedding came along he remembered all the things I had already forgotten and the wedding was perfect! You won't regret booking Jerry. p.s. When people comment on our minister/ officiant and think he is awesome has to be a HUGE bonus! Thank you Jerry!
    Dan Married on 04/03/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Jerry Brown was a pleasure to work with. He not only crafted and delivered a unique and wonderful ceremony for us, but provided the music (singing and playing acoustic guitar) prior to the ceremony. He met with us at the venue the day before our wedding which gave us a chance to have a run-through and work out the fine details. I found Jerry Brown to be an engaging performer and a person of fine integrity. He pays attention to detail and is personable, punctual and professional in every way.
    Louie Married on 02/19/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We appreciate Jerry putting together such a nice ceremony in such a short amount of time.
    Carolyn Married on 06/08/2013
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Working with Jerry as our officiant was a wonderful experience. He was so accommodating and helped us write a ceremony that reflected our taste exactly. His delivery of the ceremony was spectacular, and we received many compliments on what a unique and beautiful ceremony we had. He always responded to my calls or emails promptly and he helped me stay on track with all the planning of the ceremony. Prior to the ceremony, he came to both my husband and me and offered us words to calm our nerves. He was so wonderful, and I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!