Veronica Ilioi Photography Reviews

5 | Glendale, AZ

5 Reviews for Veronica Ilioi Photography

Bethanie Swanson · Married on 11/12/2019

Amazing!!!!

Veronica is such a talented, kind hearted and genuine photographer. In addition to being our wedding photographer, she has captured our growing family over the last 4 years. She truly makes you feel comfortable and takes her time during each session to get the perfect shot. Every session photo (which include many) is nothing but amazing. Highly recommend for anyone looking to have quality photos and a positive photography experience.

Sent on 05/13/2020

Diana U · Married on 03/09/2019

THE BEST photographer out there!!

Vero was such an amazing and kind hearted photographer. Very professional and polite to every person on our special day. All the photos we received (which was so many of them!) were amazing and really captured the timeline of our wedding day so perfectly! Couldn’t be happier with the way everything was done!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Lapuste · Married on 10/06/2018

Awesome Experience!

Our experience with Veronica and her team for our engagement and wedding photos were amazing! My husband and I were in a long distance relationship, and I was planning our Phoenix, AZ wedding over the internet and phone all the way from Connecticut. I was very nervous when it came to booking a photographer that I've never met in person, but after meeting Veronica, there was no doubt we were going to go ahead and book with her. Although I was so far away, Veronica made it very easy to get in contact with her through Skype, email and text throughout the whole planning process. I was not nervous about our experience after having our initial meeting about what our plans would be for the engagement shoot and wedding. She understood everything we were looking for when it came to how we wanted our photo experience to go. I came to AZ only about three weeks before our wedding and although it was a short amount of time, Veronica was still able to fit in an amazing engagement shoot and get our pictures to us way before the wedding. My husband and I are very shy people and we don't always like to be photographed, but Veronica made our photoshoots, for both the engagement and wedding, very fun, comfortable, and we were able to be ourselves. She was able to capture us being ourselves and we loved every moment of it. Every time we look back on our engagement and wedding photos, we remember how fun and memorable our experience was. Veronica was great to work with and we received our photos sooner than expected! Don't hesitate, and book with Veronica @Unfadingbeautyphotography for an awesome experience capturing those special life moments.
    -Bianca and Christian

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Corina

Corina Biscos-Vinesar · Married on 04/14/2018

The sweetest photographer

Vero is amazing! She truly listens to what you like and makes it happen. She is the kindest, sweetest soul that goes above and beyond for her clients. She designed and printed my bridal shower cards and wedding invitations and they were flawless. I cant say good enough things about her professionalism, her work and her heart. Vero and Alex make a great time that will make you laugh and enjoy your big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Valerie · Married on 11/05/2016

I’ve never been able to look at a photo and be brought back to that exact moment in time and relive the feelings and emotions until we got these photos back. As I looked through them I was filled with happiness, joy, love and of course more tears :) Veronica and Alex were an absolute joy to work with not only did they provide us with timeless memories but also listened to our every need and want throughout the day and were more than accommodating <3

Sent on 02/09/2017