Unearthed Rentals Reviews

Unearthed Rentals 3
Unearthed Rentals 4
Unearthed Rentals 5

melissa · Married on 01/11/2014

Katie at Unearthed was an absolute pleasure to work with! I rented 13 farmhouse tables from Unearthed for my wedding reception in January. Katie was easy to communicate with and helped create a layout my venue insisted wouldn't work. However, day of my wedding, the tables all fit perfectly and it blew me away! If you're looking to have a unique and special feel for your event (whether it's wedding, baby shower, bridal shower, part, etc.), I HIGHLY recommend working with Unearthed and Katie!

Sent on 02/19/2014

HIARA · Married on 12/14/2013

I can not say enough about Unearthed Vintage. They were amazing before, during and even after the wedding . I actually found them shortly after they started up and Katie has been such a pleasure to deal with. She is incredibly sweet, super understanding and so responsive. Their pieces are truly incredible and made such a statement ar my wedding. My family is still talking about it and how unique and special everything was. Katie suggested so many options to help us stay on budget but still execute my vision. The bistro lighting was amazingly beautiful. I will forever be grateful to Katie and Jovan for everything they did to make our wedding so special. Will recommend to any bride!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

We rented all of our wedding furniture from Unearthed Vintage. We were married at the Audubon House garden in Key West and the furniture from Unearthed Vintage was perfect for our vintage inspired styling. We rented farmhouse tables, mismatched chairs, a wooden bar, a welcome table w/ props, whisky barrels for cocktail tables/cake stands and two lounge set-ups complete with sofas and chairs. The furniture was beautiful and in mint condition! I am so excited to get the photos back as we used the sets for photo backdrops! The owner, Katie was very responsive and easy to work with. She sent a stylist down to Key West with the delivery and everything was set perfectly! Of course it cost more than basic tables covered with white linens but it was worth every penny. Walking into our wedding venue was literally like walking into an enchanted rainforest…the most romantic setting I have ever seen.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Marelys · Married on 11/10/2013

Katie from Unearthed was an absolute dream to work with! She was patient with all the changes and additions made throughout my planning process. Her and her team worked extremely hard to get a large array of vintage rentals set up and even with a short amount of set up time they transformed our ceremony and reception spaces into something truly magical and unique. I have had family and friends tell me that I should go into wedding planning because our wedding was so beautiful and unique, but I truly owe a lot of that credit to the gorgeous peices the Unearthed team provided us with. It was such a blessing to find them here locally in south Florida! I will definitely be using their services again and would recommend them to anyone who is looking to make their special event memorable and unparalleled.

Sent on 11/13/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/10/2013

everything was set up so beautiful, we got the vintage wedding we always wanted. Fell in love with every single detail.From the diner plated to the chairs. Will recommend.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Niki · Married on 11/08/2013

Unearthed Vintage might be the coolest thing on earth :) Even before knowing we'd use their services for our wedding, my husband and I were followers. Katie & Jovan's story of collecting vintage items for their own wedding and then turning it into a business is something we were very interested in! Since we live in Chicago and had our wedding in Miami, we couldn't use most of the fun things we've collected over time. Thank goodness for Unearthed Vintage! Their amazing taste and unparalleled collection of beautiful items allowed us to have the vintage, industrial, eclectic wedding that we so badly wanted. And the icing on the cake...Katie was such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2013

Where do I begin? Katie is the most delightful person to work with. She understood my style and vision from our first meeting. Her crew is amazing and I received various compliments from all the vendors that worked with Unearthed Vintage for my wedding. Not only did I rent the vintage pieces for my wedding but I also hired them to style my wedding which was the best decision I made! Katie takes the time to make sure every last detail is covered. I HIGHLY recommend using them for your event.

Sent on 11/13/2013
  • Z

Zujey · event on: 09/25/2013

Unearthed Vintage blew me away. I would recommend and utilize their services hand over fist.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/10/2013

Unearthed Vintage is unlike any other rental company you have ever seen. Katie, the owner, is attentive to details and has the most extensive selection of vintage rentals you will find in Miami.
    My husband and I rented a cake stand from her, and had we had a larger wedding with an actual reception, we would’ve loved to use all of Katie’s rentals. She has one of a kind furniture, random decorative pieces, tables, and pretty much anything you can think of when it comes to vintage supplies.
    Definitely recommend Unearthed to anyone!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Shanna · Married on 07/28/2013

We found Unearthed Vintage within 2 weeks of our wedding date! and we are so glad we did! As out-of-towners, we wanted something unique that is not offered in our home country, Bermuda, and suited our vintage chic theme! I sent Katie one of her pictures and asked for a rental quote for the exact same setup...within hours, this was delivered and at a reasonable price. 4 days before our event, we realised we didn't have a backdrop for our photo mingle session. Katie welcomed us to the showroom where we found the perfect solution.

We plan on returning to Miami in the near future and would love to rent a couple of unique pieces for a photo session. We will definitely be visiting Unearthed Vintage!

Sent on 08/20/2013

Dorothée · Married on 07/22/2013

Unearthed Vintage made our day very special ! Their warehouse is full of unbelievable pieces of furniture and decoration, you do not even know what to choose as everything is fantastic !
    They designed a unique decor for our outdoor wedding, everything was perfect as they pay such a good attention to all the details. They set up everything with such a good a taste, and in addition to that Katie is the most organized person we have ever met ! Everything was easy and perfectly planned :)
    Katie is the best and she is so sweet, this was a pleasure working with her (not to mention how reassuring it is to trust your vendor all the more when you are planning a wedding from abroad).
    the final plus : she also has great contacts for flower design and cakes/sweets. I would recommend this company for sure !

Sent on 08/22/2013

Nancy · event on: 05/19/2013

We used Unearthened Vintage for my daughter's bridal shower. Their vintage furniture gave the perfect look to the garden theme for our shower. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/20/2013

stephanie · Married on 03/30/2013

We rented furniture from Unearthed Vintage to compliment our "Gatsby" theme, and it was a giant hit! Our backyard wedding with giant candelabra's, Damask fabric linens, and huge silver bowls filled with vintage looking flowers was enhanced, and our theme came alive, with hung chandeliers, and victorian area velvet tufted sofa's, and ornately decorated side/coffee tables from UV. Just gorgeous! And never have I met nicer people, a lovely couple who bent over backwards to help!

Sent on 05/02/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2013

I don't have enough great things to say about the folks at Unearthed Vintage. From our first meeting in their amazing warehouse, to the moment I walked into my reception venue and saw the utterly amazing things they had done with the decorations, I was 100% pleased and satisfied with my experience. The owner, Katie, was not only communicative, but also so supportive and accommodating. Every second, I felt like she was weighing my opinions and desires and then working tirelessly to execute them flawlessly. She truly did an exceptional job and provided fantastic service. Her pieces are exquisite as is her eye for arranging them. Hiring this company for my wedding day had to be one of the bests decisions I made throughout the entire process and I am grateful for all of the attention they gave and the incredibly courteous service. Not only was I able to enjoy their beautiful rental pieces, but she also took the decorations I had collected on my own, and arranged them beautifully. I didn't have to worry or stress about setting up my venue at all. I just walked in and it was all ready. I've received so many compliments on my wedding décor and I really have these folks to thank for it. I definitely recommend this company!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Alison · Married on 03/16/2013

Katie and Jovan are amazing! All of their items are beautiful and they have a wide selection. Additionally, Katie is visionary. She worked as our stylist and created magic! Both are extremely professional and service is top-notched! But above all that, they are warm, friendly, good people!

Sent on 03/21/2013

Unearthed Vintage was absolutely amazing! Katie and Jovan along with their team of wonderful people helped bring my vision to life. When I first stepped outside to look at how our ceremony and reception space looked like, I almost fell backwards. They went above and beyond my expectations (and I already knew they would do amazing!).
    They are very professional and they were always available to talk if I had any questions or concerns.
    I love Unearthed and would recommend them to absolutely everyone! They are a south Florida gem!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2013

For a year and a half I envisioned what I wanted our reception and ceremony to look like and to tell you unearthed vintage brought that vision to life would be an understatement, everything was beautiful, I cannot wait to get our detail shots back from our photographer so I can admire everything all over again!

Sent on 01/21/2013

There really are no words to describe how phenomenal Unearthed Vintage is. They have beautiful, BEAUTIFUL vintage pieces that will make your wedding memorable and Katie & Jovan are always up to make or find you whatever you can dream up. For my wedding they created custom ribbon backdrops to match my color scheme and rustic reclaimed wood runners for my reception tables. Katie is also an incredibly talented stylist. I'm a terrible micromanager and was worried at first about my day not looking exactly the way I pictured, but boy did she put my fears to rest! Everything was better than perfect thanks to her. Beyond that, she's an incredibly kind and patient person to work with. I must have changed my mind a million times but she never showed any frustration with me. I highly recommend UV to vintage lovers and anyone who appreciates vendors who go beyond above for you.

Sent on 01/14/2013

Monica · Married on 12/01/2012

Katie and Jovan were heaven sent. I had a total DIY wedding, but i was set on using them for their lovely bistro lighting. They covered over 500 sq. ft...seriously, this sealed the deal on our vintage backyard wedding. They both love what they do and no other vendor out there puts their heart into their work as they clearly practice. All their furniture is just dreamy and together they can make any event not only beautiful but one-of-a-kind. Again, thank you K+J for making mine and J's day the most awesomess.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Christy · Married on 11/30/2012

They have every detail I had imagined and much more for my wedding! My guests were in awe that you could rent such special items in miami. I got so many compliments! I will definitely be referring them for my friends events and any other events I plan. Super helpful and creative.

Sent on 01/21/2013

My husband and I were extremely fortunate to meet Jovan & Katie, the amazing husband and wife team behind UV, just 2 weeks after their own wedding. They had collected vintage furniture, china, flatware and miscellaneous items for their Big Day and were opening a rental & styling company called Unearthed Vintage. Their warehouse hadn't even been set up or opened to the public yet! After describing our vision of having an outdoor vintage wedding, being married amongst Oak Trees, having bistro lighting and long dinner tables with mismatched china at the reception, Jovan chuckled and said we were describing their wedding. The chemistry with Unearthed Vintage was there from the start. They suggested visiting a park just outside of Miami for our venue, as we were only 7 months away from our wedding date and hadn't found the ideal location. All of this help, before even meeting with them in person or renting any of their vintage furniture! We just hit it off and I knew they were going to be the ones to bring our dream wedding to life.

Fast forward 2 months in April and we finally got to see Unearthed Vintage's warehouse. For anyone that appreciates and loves all things vintage like we do, their showroom is a dream come true! Mason jars galore, milk glass, gold flatware, sofas & settees, vintage cameras, mismatched wooden chairs, farm house tables made from reclaimed farm wood, I can go on and on! They have all items, big and small to choose from. My husband and I had been collecting china for the wedding and stopped as soon as we saw their collection, as everything we would need was right there.

Aside from being a boutique rental company, Katie is a stylist and wedding coordinator. Every question, new idea or concern we would have, she happily addressed and advised. The day of, she took care of absolutely everything, allowing us to fully enjoy our wedding! Thanks Jovan & Katie!! :) We couldn't have brought our vision to life without you!! xo Arellys and Oscar Fiallo

Sent on 11/29/2012

Kim · Married on 11/17/2012

My daughter Stephanie discovered Unearthed Vintage on facebook and realized they were right here in South Florida! How lucky for us! Trying to keep with her rustic but elegant theme in a ballroom setting, we quickly reached out to our wedding stylist Kasey D Weddings to use some pieces from their inventory. We ended up with three farm tables, a beautiful velvet setee, gold utensils amoung other touches. We were blown away by their kind hearted nature, professionalism and most important flexibility. It was a great experience working with their team and would highly recommend their services for any event!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Rosa · Married on 11/10/2012

We rented reclaimed farmhouse tables and mixed chairs. They were so beautiful - the focal point of my wedding! So worth it! Everyone loved and commented on these. They're in fantastic condition. And these two people are just a pleasure to deal with. Professional, responsive, helpful, and so pleasant to speak to! I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/08/2013

Lisa Marie · event on: 11/04/2012

Unearthed did a lovely job. We rented all the China, silverware, and Champagn glasses. We also rented a gorgeous, rustic table. Everything turned out wonderful and I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 11/06/2012

laurie · Married on 08/18/2012

my husband and i love unearthed vintage! our day would have been impossible without jovan and katie! so thankful for their styling expertise and how they put our day together with their amazing rentals. they went the extra mile for us and found just what we needed to reach the vision we had for our wedding day! we love them so much!

Sent on 11/21/2012