unDINAIable Events Reviews

3 | Lansing, IL

3 Reviews for unDINAIable Events

Marcus · Married on 08/25/2017

Dinai was so wonderful! She was always available when we had questions! She was quick about handling all the communication between the vendors, family, and friends. She was so easy to work with and was very accommodating when our schedules were busy. She was able to keep us within our budget as much as she could, while still giving it that Million dollar look. If I could give her 10 stars I would. She made our wedding day beautiful and we will always remember how well planned and coordinated everything was. Thanks Dinai!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Brittney · Married on 07/07/2017

unDINAIable Events was a pleasure to work with as we prepared for our big day. The service was great ! Dinai and her team really outdone themselves the day of. We are forever grateful and would highly recommend for future events.

Thank you !

Sent on 08/07/2017

Mike · Married on 07/01/2017

Dinai came aboard and displayed great professionalism and service! With time being of the essence, My wife and I filled her in on what needed to be done and she took it from there. I HIGHLY recommend her service and we truly appreciated her help! Thank you Dinai for helping us make our wedding day special!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

unDINAIable Events's reply:

Thank YOU Mike! For giving me the opportunity to be apart of your special day!