Undercover Live Entertainment Reviews

Undercover Live Entertainment 5
Undercover Live Entertainment 6
Undercover Live Entertainment 7

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2017

George, Carla, and the rest of the band were AMAZING. We found Undercover Live at a friend's wedding, and knew we had to have them at ours!! The music was amazing, and our crowd of ~160 all had the best time. It was SO MUCH FUN, and everyone keeps telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to!! Before the wedding, George was great about answering my (many) questions, and Carla was a fabulous emcee. They also helped us to coordinate an awesome DJ for our after party, as violinist/sound for our ceremony, and an iPod playlist for the cocktail hour. It made it so easy that all of our music needs were done through one company. Wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

My wedding was just last weekend, over 200 people, and this band literally had each and every person up dancing... THE ENTIRE TIME! I have not stopped hearing raving reviews about this band since our wedding, and could not be more happy that we decided to go with them.

In addition to the band/dancing portion, they were also our emcee for the night. Very happy with their service, promptness, and ability to get the large crowd to pay attention.

Recommended to Undercover Live Entertainment by our planner at Sugar Branch Events and would HIGHLY recommend them to you. If you can fit it in your budget, I'd recommend having the 6 person band - they rocked! Overall, great people to work with, no pressure for answers in a specific timeframe, and truly knows what they're doing. Trust them with leading the crowd and you'll have a great event.

Sent on 05/15/2017

beatriz · Married on 04/23/2017

The band is incredible - super energy - played to the crowd - they were so great about asking us in advance about the event and the type of people so that they could be prepared with the right music set. It was such a pleasure having them - we did not want our event to end - SO FUN

Sent on 05/12/2017

Dana · Married on 04/22/2017

Watch and listen to the video performances of Undercover Live. They are even better in person! You can have a small or larger group of musicians at your wedding depending on your budget. George is very responsive, worked within our budget and accommodated the couple's special request for certain songs and recordings. Everyone (even my 83 year old father) at the wedding commented on how great the band was. Their high energy and incredible sound had both the old and the young out on the dance floor the entire night. My daughter ( the bride) and new son in law really wanted the wedding to be a fun dance party and Undercover Live delivered. They were the BEST wedding band I have ever heard!

Sent on 05/10/2017

George · Married on 04/08/2017

I recommend them highly. They learned new music, handled the event details, sounded great and MC'd the event like the professionals they are!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Christine · Married on 04/01/2017

We have used Undercover twice already, for a school Gala and a summer concert. They were easy to work with and everyone loves their music and sound! We just booked them for our Gala again next year!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/11/2017

Undercover Live is awesome! They perfectly timed the music for my father/daughter dance and it was a big hit to get everyone dancing! Ofcourse, I knew they were going to be amazing the whole night because they were the same band that performed at both of my bothers, and then my cousins wedding. I'm sure we will be calling them again for more weddings and hopefully that 70s themed party my Dad has been talking about:)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/04/2017

It's always a treat for us to work with and recommend the UnderCover LIVE Band to our valued Wedding and Corporate Clients. They are truly a Class Act that is especially appropriate for Events of all kinds where you have a diversity of age ranges and musical tastes. Their incredible Talent, Stage Energy and over-the-top FUN Audience Interaction immediately endears them to everyone in attendance! With such a vast repertoire of songs to cover any Special Event and because they're so precise in their LIVE performance UnderCover is the next best thing to actually having Bruno Mars, Lady GaGa, Maroon 5, Sia or Sinatra show-up at your Wedding or Corporate Party! There is no doubt that UnderCover is simply one of the Best LIVE Band options available on the West Coast. I wholeheartedly recommend that you do yourself and your Party Guests a huge favor and book them for your upcoming Event date! You can then rest assured that your Guests will be gushing about YOUR Special Event for many years to come!!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Joe · event on 02/09/2017

Recent used the UnderCover Band for a Corporate Awards Event at the La Costa Resort in Carlbad, CA. Our firm is located in Orlando, FL and we had great pre-event communication from the Band. This resulted in an east set up, sound check and great night of entertainment!!

I will hire them again on our next event in Southern California!!

Sent on 03/02/2017

Kristina · Married on 01/21/2017

Undercover live is a guaranteed good time. We absolutely love how easy it was to work with them and how accommodating they were with lost minute changes, due to weather. We didn't give them a list of specific songs to play and we ended up loving the diversity that they chose! When we talk to guests about the wedding one of the first things they mention is how amazing the band was. We truly believe that they made our celebration exactly as we had desired it to be.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Tim · event on 11/11/2016

I use Undercover many times throughout the season here in the Palm Springs area and most times it is return business from satisfied clients.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

We absolutely recommend Undercover Live Entertainment as a wedding band. They learned specific songs for the special dances and then kept the party going all night. Numerous guests commented to us on how fun and awesome the band was following the wedding.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

So glad we chose Undercover Live as our wedding band in Malibu! George was always quick to respond to emails leading up to the wedding and made sure every detail was covered. Throughout the wedding multiple people commented on how great the band was and they had our guests on the dance floor all night!
    Our only con was that this band does not have a stage for you to use or rent. We had to coordinate with another company in bringing a stage to our venue, which we ended up having problems with. Regardless, we highly recommend this band!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for sharing your experience with everyone here on WeddingWire! Although we prefer a stage we do not own a stage. I would have been happy to recommend a few vendors had I known there was a problem finding one. The corner stage did work out surprisingly well though! So thank you for providing that! For anyone in the future please ask me for my help so I can help :)

What an awesome band! Our guests wouldn't stop talking about them. They can sing anything! We had a great dance party, and the band members even got on the dance floor with us. Absolutely would recommend them! I was a little worried because they're pretty pricey, but they were totally worth the money. Thank you so much, Undercover Live!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Great to hear that you and your guests had a great time! Our bandleader told me that you were very happy and that is our goal for every wedding we do!

Wishing you and Daniel all the best wishes for your new adventures!

bimal · Married on 10/08/2016

We worked with the band Grilled Cheese Soundwhich! They were extremely professional and phenomenal musicians that read the crowd and played exactly what was needed. Everyone got on the dance floor and stayed there. Wonderful to work with, flexible and also did a great MCing the night.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jackson · Married on 10/08/2016

Book them early so you can be sure they're all available. We didn't have a huge wedding, but their energy turned it into a huge bash! They played the requested music and some unexpected request, while reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed. Every guest told us how much they enjoyed the band. If I had it to do over again I never would've wasted time talking to DJ's. They worked great with the venue so there were no problems and their lighting was great, I just cannot say enough positive things about the whole experience.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

Super happy to hear you guys were so happy with Undercover's performance at your wedding reception. The band had a great time with you and your guests that night!! Wishing you and Kessia all the best on your new adventures together!!

Shannon · Married on 09/24/2016

When planning my wedding, I really stressed over the DJ vs. Band dilemma. After scouring the internet and talking to a number of bands and DJs in the area, I finally decided to go with Undercover Live. Booking Undercover Live for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. They were so much fun, so talented and they kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. We got so many compliments, and are continuing to get compliments, on how great the band was. George was a pleasure to work with – he was responsive via email, even when our wedding was over a year away. He and his band were on time, professional, flexible and made our wedding an event that our guests won’t soon forget.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Tim · Married on 09/17/2016

If you like to dance and have fun, Undercover Live Entertainment kills it! All in the band are extremely professional, exceptional musicians and performers, and masters of having a good time and making sure your event rocks the planet. George was tremendous to work with in organizing and gets after in on that guitar. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

You and your guests were so fun to perform for. We love guests that come ready to party and we take great pride in delivering a memorable experience for everyone. Wishing you both all the best wishes!!

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

the best band ever! performed perfectly to my first dance, father/daughter dance and groom/mother dance. they were a hit at my wedding!!! on point and on cue at every beat. Nathan was an amazing MC. all my guests enjoyed them! i plan to boom them again for future events.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

The band had a great time with you and your guests. Thank you for your review of our services and experience with Grilled Cheese Soundwich. We wish you and Mark all the best for your new adventures together!!!

Melody · Married on 09/10/2016

Highly recommend the band and DJ. I think I would have to write a novel in order to truly get my point across on how awesome the Grilled Cheesesoundwhich band and DJ are. Everything from the Emcee services, sound, song selection, vibes, performance, professionalism, and getting the party started was AMAZING! Honestly, our guests raved about the band & DJ. In fact, my husband and I are planning on going out when the band plays at a public venue again, since we loved them that much.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Halley · Married on 08/20/2016

We had an AMAZING time working with Undercover Live. We helped plan an epic wedding at Descanso Gardens and they were happy to find a solution to their harsh noise restrictions. We ended up hiring the live band, emcee, lighting for reception, projector for video, and a harpist for cocktail hour. ALL people involved were AMAZING. So flexible in dealing with the random things and roadblocks that pop up during an event. As an event planner, I couldn't recommend a better team!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

You were so easy to work with and made our day easier so thank you! We will see you again!

Tyler · Married on 07/02/2016

Candela did an amazing job performing at our wedding! Our guests raved about the music and asked where we found this amazing band. All of the band members were extremely professional. It was clear that they had done many, many events before ours. They played well, dressed well, and were very friendly with us and our guests. Maurice was an energetic and elegant emcee, especially during the grand entrance and wedding speeches. The band as a whole played an eclectic, exciting mix of new and old English and Spanish hits that had almost all of our crowd of 200 dancing for over 3 hours! At the end of the night, we didn't want them to stop. The light music during dinner was very relaxing. The songs we requested for the bridal party entrance, our grand entrance, and father/daughter, mother/son dance were spot on. In fact, all of the songs they played sounded very good and you couldn't even tell that the songs were being covered. Candela's manager, George, was very responsive and worked with us to make sure our reception was everything we wanted it to be. The band is the one thing that our guests are still talking about in regards to the wedding. We are extremely happy with Candela's performance and we highly recommend them for anyone interested in live music at their wedding or other event. We hope to see and hear them play again soon! Definitely a 5/5 rating!

Sent on 07/23/2016

Anna · Married on 06/25/2016

George was our contact to arrange for all the band details and he was great to work with. The band was there on time, organized and threw us a great party. We are very happy to have made the choice to go with Undercover!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Hands down my favorite wedding band! They made our wedding spectacular! Karla- the lead female vocalist is amazing and can sing a wide range of songs, from oldies to new pop songs. The other musicians/singers were just as good. I'd recommend this band to anyone. They traveled to our destination wedding in Cabo and put on a tremendous show. Everyone was dancing the entire night and people still can't stop talking about the band! Thanks so much, Undercover!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Undercover Live Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy you guys had a great time! The memories of your wedding location are going to be in our minds for a long time. Your kind words of your positive experience with Undercover are so important to our entire team. Thank you, We wish you all the love and amazing experiences together!

Scotty · event on 06/09/2016

As a booking agent with fickle clients, Under Cover constantly delivers professional top notch quality. I can always book this band with confidence knowing they will provide exactly what is required to make the event extra special. Quality matters, and if you feel the same way you must hire this act!

Sent on 06/21/2016