Under the Palms Reviews

60 Reviews for Under the Palms

1 User photo

Under the Palms 1

Prudence · Married on 05/25/2018

Reverend Deborah Patrick conducted our sunset wedding ceremony on the beach in Destin FL. The sunset, the full moon, the waves, the wind, and the ceremony - all perfect. These came together so perfectly as to create this; the most momentous occasion in our lives. We were overwhelmed by the beauty of it all. The ceremony was everything we had hoped for. It was sensitive to our beliefs as a Christian couple and had a mixture of faith and thoughtful passages relating to the event. Our vows were inserted where requested and through the beauty of this perfect environment became as natural. From initial contact to the final kiss Reverend Deborah guided us in the kindest and most effective way. Over a week later and we still find ourselves with wonderful memories of our wedding day. We will be forever appreciative of the ease at which Reverend Deborah guided us through our special day.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Under the Palms 2

DeAna · Married on 05/05/2018

Rev Deborah was so very helpful from the very first phone call to her... she made our day so fun and exciting! Very highly recommend! Jeff did such an amazing job making sure our photos are all perfect!

Sent on 05/24/2018

Mollie · Married on 09/15/2017

Deborah is AMAZING!!! We love her so much!!! We couldn't have had anyone better to marry us!!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Sara · Married on 06/05/2017

Deborah and Jeff are great! Deborah was responsive from day 1 of our planning process. She clearly explained her process and put me at ease as the time approached.

They arrived at the venue on time and were very open and flexible with our VERY loose plans for the ceremony and pictures. She listed to our wants regarding the ceremony and incorporated everything we asked for to include our family.

Our pictures turned out fantastic! We couldn't be happier. I would recommend Deborah and Jeff over and over again!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Alicia · Married on 05/06/2017

Awesome! We hired Jeff for our wedding party after the ceremony and he was wonderful. Prior to the event, he contacted us each time he said he would, he knew his job well and was a wonderful guide for me as a bride with no real clue about weddings. He arrived on time, was dressed professionally and was super easy to work with. He made the event fun and classy, as promised. He guided the entire day and evening along in a seamless manner. He even spent time assisting my photographer, though he was hired for his DJ and MC services. My guests had a wonderful time and bragged to me about him. I would hire him again and again for special events.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • DAK

Dawn · Married on 05/07/2016

Was such a pleasure working with Jeff & Debora. They are a fun team working together & I couldn't have found a better team to have for my wedding. Jeff was always very prompt about answering questions and/or concerns. My dream came true for my wedding. Literally, I dreamed it & it became reality! Thank you both!!!

Sent on 05/24/2016

There are not enough good things to say about Deborah and Jeff, they are simply amazing. I planned our ceremony from out of state, and working with this awesome team was great. Both Deborah and Jeff returned emails and calls right away, they made me feel so comfortable in planning my wedding from so far away. The ceremony was just my groom and I, Deborah officiated it so wonderfully. She was so laid back, we laughed, cried and had the best ceremony ever. Jeff's humor is off the hook, he makes you feel so comfortable and gets the most gorgeous shots of your day. Again, I can't write enough good things about them, and HIGHLY recommend using Under the Palms for your wedding!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Brittany · Married on 09/12/2015

We had an amazing experience! When planning a destination wedding, things can get quite stressful. This was the easiest process ever! The location was perfect, the service was perfects, and our photography session was perfect. There is not one thing I could say that wasn't 100%. Due to my hectic work schedule, I had to do all communication through email, but everything fell into place!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Judith · Married on 06/09/2015

Thank you Deborah and Patrick for the "picture perfect" wedding! You exceeded our expectations and made sure our special day fit us to a "T". We couldn't have asked for more and are so glad we found you! :)

Sent on 06/16/2015

Kenneth · Married on 06/07/2015

Reverend Deborah was the best Officiant we could have chosen! Wow! What a great ceremony she conducted. My wife and I were so relieved to know that we'd chosen well....you never know what you're gonna get, but what a delight to work with her!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2015

We had such a hard time finding a vendor that offered what we wanted at a realistic cost. When I cam across Deborah and Patrick's services, I was in disbelief because they were exactly what I wanted at the exact price range. They were so unbelievably accommodating and understand and truly wanted our wedding to be "ours" and set up the way we wanted without trying to nickel and dime us. They allow you to completely customize every detail about your wedding and your photography. Our photos are so amazing and breathtaking. We cannot express how amazing they were to work with and we will most definitely return to Florida for our future family photos and will recommend them to our friends for their destination weddings!!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Kristi · Married on 05/18/2015

I honestly couldn't have gotten through my destination wedding without Jeffery & Deborah! They were so sweet and understanding every time I talked to them even when I changed the date of the wedding and time of the event. They both went above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 05/26/2015

jessica · Married on 05/16/2015

Deborah was very personable and performed a very casual and lighthearted ceremony for our wedding. It was exactly what we wanted and even better than we expected. I highly recommend using her as your officiant!

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • User5182100 · event on 05/12/2015

Jeff Patrick is incredibly service oriented. He is extremely accommodating and flexible. He is creative and compassionate. At the end of the day, he Makes it Happen! I cannot say enough about the excellence of his photography, how he can capture the true HEART of your event. He is an exquisite photographer-but also multitalented in other areas and very humble. He is generous beyond compare. My experience with Jeff was dealing with a destination wedding for a young cancer patient (age 32) who unfortunately did not get to see her wedding day! Instead we hosted a "celebration of Life". He was incredibly generous and accommodating to the small group that traveled down from Indiana. I highly recommend him for anyone who is considering a beach wedding in the Destin, Florida area!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Tammy · Married on 05/03/2015

Planning a destination wedding is never easy. But Under The Palms made it easy. Their professionalism was outstanding and they made all our wedding dreams come true.
    Our wedding setup on the beach was perfect and our ceremony was beautiful. We danced all night long to our favorite music!! Our families had nothing but high praises for the fantastic job Jeffery and Deborah did. We highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Kristin · Married on 05/02/2015

My wedding day was perfect! I couldn't gush more about the terrific vendors that were part of making the day such a success. Jeff was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and executed my wishes to a T. I am a planner to a fault and he remained patient and took the time to find out exactly how we saw the day going and went above and beyond to be sure everything went perfectly and we didn't miss a moment. I have seen a few sneak peeks of my photos and can't wait to get them all back and relive such a perfect day. Thank you for helping make it all come together Jeff!

Sent on 05/27/2015

Cynthia · Married on 03/18/2015

Our wedding was beautiful!!! Jeffery & Deborah were wonderful, they treated us like family. Answered any questions we had, gave the best advise on what has worked in the past. Very professional. Everything was timed out perfectly. The pictures were absolutely Gorgeous!!!!
    Thank You!!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Reyes

Sent on 04/27/2015

Julie · Married on 11/15/2014

Deborah did an amazing job as an officiate. Clear diction great projection and light hearted perfect for a beach wedding. I also rented a bamboo arbor which was beautiful and they put it up in a timely manner so it did not interfere with early guest arrival. They are a great team!

Sent on 12/02/2014

Joseph · Married on 10/18/2014

Jeffrey and Deborah made our special day everything we had hoped for!!! They were extremely professional and easy to work with. The photos Jeffrey took were breathtaking and should be on the cover of a magazine! If you want an incredible wedding on the beach, choose Jeffrey and Deborah!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Katie · Married on 10/11/2014

Deborah and Jeff were wonderful to work with and so accommodating. They make such a great team and really made our day special. Deborah is a wonderful speaker and Jeff a great photographer. They made us feel so comfortable and it is clear that they are passionate about what they do! They took care of every little detail for our ceremony and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Definitely would recommend for anyone looking for a great beach ceremony!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Betsy · Married on 09/18/2014

Jeffrey was awesome!!!!! The value, service, photography, and ease of decision making made my day perfect! Everything was beautiful and would HIGHLY recommend!!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Deborah and Jeff made the entire process so easy! We had a very small ceremony, and they took the time to review all of the details with us and made great suggestions for things I had not even considered. Deborah added personality to the ceremony and it was just perfect. Jeff did a great job with the photos! I highly recommend Under The Palms. They consider every detail to make sure your big day is special.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Emily · Married on 08/14/2014

Everything was perfect! Everything we wanted! Loved how they took their time with everything including pictures, we can't wait to see them! Highly recommend them you will not be disappointed ! Thank you both for giving us the perfect wedding!

Thanks,

Emily & Andrew Glover

Sent on 08/19/2014

Sarah · Married on 08/02/2014

Can't say enough about Jeff & Deborah! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted! Jeff kept in touch through the months of planning and through all the set up! He worked so hard to make sure we had no questions and that we were fully informed at all times! Deborah was awesome! We had the time of our lives thanks to the hard work of these amazing people!!!!!! We had compliments from so many spectators on the beach! We were told it was elegant, fun, sassy, exciting, and people standing by felt like they were part of the wedding! Thank you Jeff & Deborah for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2014

Stephanie · Married on 07/31/2014

Jeff and Deborah were wonderful, they were so professional and fun! They made our wedding beautiful! Loved every second of it they made us feel so special!! They are the way to go 100%!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014