Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography Reviews

45 | Winter Springs, FL

45 Reviews for Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography

• kaela

Kaela · Married on 09/10/2016

I am very excited to work with Anesha and her team for my big day. She was very flexible with timing which is great, and i already feel like she's an old friend. Our first conversation we talked for a while and she was very attentive to exactly what i was wanting. i also really liked that she seemed genuinely concerned with my thoughts. I am very glad I chose Unashamed Imaging.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaela! I'm excited to capture your special day!!
  • I

Ijay · Married on 09/03/2016

I can't say enough about Unashamed Imaging! Anesha is a phenomenal photographer. We were so pleased with her level of professionalism, attention to detail, and just how hard she works for the perfect shot. But above all else and most importantly, she was very personable and kind - that matters a whole lot. She did our e-session and will also be capturing the wedding day pics. So excited to have her on board as one of our vendors! Thanks so much Anesha! Xx

Sent on 07/31/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much IJAY! It was my heart to know you and Cecil had a great experience. ;)

Samantha · Married on 07/16/2016

Anesha and her team are wonderful!! I met Anesha threw my cousin and im glad i was introduced to her! She is such a humble person and her peofessionalism along with her teams is awesome! They truly show their passion through the photos they take and we couldnt be anymore than happier with her and her amazing team capturing our special day! I would recommend them 100%!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha. I enjoyed capturing your day. You and Erick were a pleasure to be around and I loved the details of your day; especially the butterflies and the cake! ;)

Yoldy · Married on 07/15/2016

Unashamed Imaging was my videographer for my wedding and it was a wonderful experience working with them. Anesha is such a nice and understandable person. She always responds in a timely manner whenever I contact her. My husband and I were very impressed on how well she cooperated with our photographer. I got the wedding video back in a short period of time after the wedding. We were very pleased with the video as well. I highly recommend Unashamed Imaging for any major/important events. THANK YOU Unashamed Imaging for capturing all these beautiful memories for us. It was such a pleasure working with you and you did an amazing job!!!!!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Yoldy. I enjoyed being a part of your special day! You guys are awesome.

I highly recommend this company for any media needs!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Yaritza · Married on 04/24/2016

We would like to thank Unashamed Imaging (Anesha Collins) for the awesome service they provided us as our videographers. They were super cool to work with and professional. The sneak peeks are breath taking and we can't wait to see more!!!! I hope our friendship goes beyond the wedding. I will be referring you all day everyday!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Yaritza and Reinhard! I enjoyed being in Miami with you guys and capturing your special day!
  • Yaritza

Yaritza · Married on 04/24/2016

Sent on 05/30/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/18/2016

Anesha's work is amazing!!!! But what really drew me to her is her passion and professionalism. To be honest I had come to grips with the fact that I would not have video for my wedding because it just wasn't in my budget. Anesha was recommended to me through another vendor and I met her a month before my wedding, yikes! I know. But she totally put my mind at ease. Upon first meeting with her I truly impressed with her attention to detail and her professionalism and presentation of her services. She provided a timeline for me so that I would know what was coming, what was the next step, and where I was in my planning process with her. She also kept up with me via email with reminders her communication was top-notch any question that I had and I mean at any time she answered within sometimes minutes. And then the big day came and not only was she on time and professional she kept it light-hearted she also you know showed me the picture that would be the cover of our DVD right then and there on the spot and it was gorgeous. The very next day after our wedding I had the teaser for our DVD I have pictures that she took on the wedding day I had access to my blog that she created within a matter of days. If you don't book with Unashamed Imaging you're doing yourself a disservice. I almost wish I had another event just to work with her again! Needless to say she truly made my wedding day truly memorable!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Victoria. It was my pleasure capturing your special day! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Alexa · Married on 04/16/2016

Unashamed Imaging did an AMAZINGGG job at our wedding, Anesha Collins work is phenomenal!!! She captured all the perfect moments at the wedding and we were able to show all of our family members from out of the country who was not able to attend. We are so happy we chose Unashamed Imaging to be a part of our special day! If i had another special event i would definitely hire her again to be my videographer. I highly recommend Anesha and her crew 100%! They truly will make your day WONDERFUL!!!! :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Alexa. I enjoyed capturing your special day.

Ayawta · Married on 04/16/2016

Anesha was a thrill to work with. We were in a bind when we reached out to her for our wedding because our other person fell through, but it ended up being a God-send. She went over and beyond to make sure that our day would be nothing short of amazing. Even through the "hiccups" we experienced during our wedding day, she made it all worthwhile and was very flexible. I'm glad she was available to do our wedding last minute and would definitely recommend her to anyone. Her services are A-1!!!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Ayawta. It was a pleasure capturing your special day. You and Joshua are very sweet. I enjoyed witnessing your union.

Angelo · Married on 03/05/2016

Anesha and the Unashamed Imaging team were flawless. Their dedication and genuine heart for there craft is found in every detail of their work. From talking through contracts to getting the final product, Unashamed Imaging sets a standard that many fall short of, yet they easily live up to.

My wife and I had a beautiful wedding and each moment was carefully and skillfully captured by Anesha and her team of Photographers. So much so that a few of our wedding photos went viral and were published in many wedding resources. I think my wife and I look good together, but I truly think this speaks to the creativity and the sheer brilliance of how they were able to capture not just pictures but works of art that many around the world took delight to share in.

As a artist, and Grammy Award Winning songwriter, I have had the chance to work with some of the best photographers out. Without hesitation I say that Anesha and her team easily stand amongst them as peers of the art form.

- Angelo M

Sent on 05/02/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Angelo. I had a pleasure capturing your day.
  • User6687713 · event on: 12/05/2015

I have absolutely no regrets hiring Unashamed Imaging for my parents' 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration. Anesha Collins is a very professional young person, and she is extremely motivated to deliver the best product and service that she can offer. Precious moments were captured with uncomplicated simplicity, succinctly depicting very special memories for our family, expressed with the very same emotion of the actual experiences.

Her follow up service, with my thank-you cards and additional orders were handled with the utmost deftness, packaged beautifully and delivered promptly.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for submitting a review. I truly value that you've taken the time to write a review about little 'ole me (lol); especially with your schedule. Thanks to clients such as yourself who help to spread the word about Unashamed Imaging.

Yomaira · Married on 11/21/2015

Beautiful work! Anesha is super dedicated to her craft and is very serious about the work that she will be presenting to her clients.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Yomy.

Kristen · Married on 11/14/2015

Anesha was excellent throughout the entire wedding process, from our first meeting to when we received our video. She was very prompt in responding to all questions and concerns. Our wedding video was absolutely amazing and we will cherish it forever.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristen. You guys are so sweet!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/17/2015

I basically chose this company from a list of recommended vendors on the venue site hoping for the best. Well, I did get the best. Not only was the owner professional but she had an eye for key activities that would make for impact on the video. Everything was delivered on time, in classy packaging and she even thought to give US a gift! I am pleased to say that not only would I use her services again but we've become friends. Not something that happens alot! Customer service and response to my questions were great. I am sure anyone that chooses this company will not be disappointed. I can only imagine she'll get even greater as the years go by! Thank you Unashamed Imaging for the wonderful video memories I will have for a lifetime!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Liz! Wow, so impressed that you remembered every step of the experience.

love love love their attention and ability to work with me and my schedule. truly fantastic and professional service with a great warm and welcoming personality. They were so sweet and took care of all out needs.

Anesha is amazing! She captured such an important day in great style and beauty. I'm happy we chose her and would love to have her work with us again :)

Sent on 04/13/2015

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Shawna · Married on 05/15/2015

Anesha of Unashamed Imagining was awesome. My husband and I decided to use her after seeing her work on YouTube, I just so happen to stumble across a wedding video and I knew I just had to make the vision happen for me. Anesha delivered just that, she was very encouraging and rest assured that everything on my wedding day would be perfect even the imperfections. Communication with her was great she was very timely and responded to all my questions and concerns. After the wedding, she sent a teaser video that had us both in tears; it was perfect just as she assured me, it would be. We cannot wait for the final video. I would with 5 + stars recommend Unashamed Imaging for your videography needs. Thank You Anesha! ~ Shawna & Jazman

Sent on 06/08/2015

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

It was a pleasure capturing your day Shawna! I told you it would turn out just great and it did! Thank you so much for your review!

Melissa · Married on 07/25/2014

Unashamed Imaging is both professional and personable. They provide great quality of service and my husband and I have been thoroughly pleased with our wedding videography.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Melissa! Your wedding was a pleasure to capture. I love what Melvin did for the narrative portion as well!

Jennifer · event on: 07/11/2014

The professionalism and quality of service given was a phenominal experience! Unashamed Imaging really helped to brings my dreams to reality when it came to the pictures I wanted. This experience also helped me to discover myself a little bit more. I'd recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you Jennifer. It was a pleasure!

Anita · Married on 07/28/2012

Unsurpassed professionalism, an eye for detail. In a word, AMAZING. Makes me want to do it all over again just to use Anesha again.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Unashamed Imaging Photography & Cinematography's reply:

Thank you so much Anita for your review!