Umbrella Events LLC Reviews

46 | Austin, TX

46 Reviews for Umbrella Events LLC

• Alysha

Alysha · Married on 07/05/2014

Kerra was wonderful to work with. She made my wedding absolutly beautiful. Highly recommend to any future brides!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/14/2014

I received so many compliments on how organized my wedding was! She was absolutely on top of everything the entire way through and even helped us save a ton of money on vendors! Kerra understood my vision and I trusted her completely to design my decor. Everytime I would have a question she was always by her phone ready to help the entire way through! She did a fantastic job and I will be using her for future parties!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Jenna · Married on 12/14/2013

My husband and I decided to get married in Kirkland, Washington in December of 2013. Neither of us lives in Washington. He was in Las Vegas at the time while I was in Omaha. We hired Kerra because we wanted someone who was in the area to help us plan our wedding. I am so thankful that we hired Kerra! She helped us plan every detail up to the big day. She was very quick in responding to my emails and my calls. We were able to meet several times before the big day and I immediately felt comfortable leaving our wedding in her hands. She is very detail oriented, organized, and suggested great ideas for our décor and wedding day timeline. On the day of the our wedding she was there helping to make sure everything went smoothly, decorating our ceremony and reception rooms, and helping with any last minute emergencies! Our ceremony was supposed to be in a room at our venue that I wasn't too crazy about. The day of the wedding Kerra learned that a nicer room in the venue had opened up. She knew I wanted this other room and jumped at the chance to talk to the venue. We were able to switch rooms and using her awesome negotiating skills she got us the other room free of charge!! This one change made all the difference to the feel of our ceremony and we owe it all to Kerra's quick thinking and understanding of what we wanted for our big day. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a wedding planner use Kerra!!

Sent on 07/31/2014

theresa · Married on 08/03/2013

There are not enough words to describe how amazing Kerra is as a wedding planner, person and friend. Jason and my wedding a bit of a long time come and planning. ( 3 years long time) Kerra was there for us from day one, well maybe day 2. Kerra and I met the day after Jason had proposed to me. Kerra helped plan my younger sisters wedding in 2010 and ours after that! She helped us plan a wedding that fell threw and told us she would continue to help us when we chose to start planning again. And boy did she help. She gave us amazing vendor recommendations, she knows so many great people out there in the wedding community. Kerra was so organized and detail oriented and helped me with anything and everything that I asked. And when we had problems the week of the wedding Kerra stepped in calmed me down and helped plan out how we could fix everything. Our wedding was amazing! If anything went wrong that day Jason and I had no idea, Kerra took care of everything. Kerra was a pleasure to work with and a huge key to the success of our big day. Thank you is not enough for how grateful we are to have had you be our wedding planner!
    Love ~ The Morgans

Sent on 09/02/2013

Tessa · Married on 07/14/2013

Our day would not have been what it was without Kerra. First off, I switched wedding coordinators a couple of months before the wedding from a previous coordinator to Kerra. I was stressed about this but Kerra reassured me that everything was okay and it was clear to me early on that Kerra really cared about our day. When Kerra, my husband, and I met in person she was so positive and kind that she put us at ease instantly. Kerra really listened to our vision and understood what we wanted for our big day. My mother and grandmother-in-law were quite involved in the planning process and during our first meeting Kerra also met with them; Kerra put them at ease as well (not an easy task, to say the least). I was already impressed but seeing how pleased the two of them were with Kerra made me feel supremely satisfied.
    On the day of the wedding we arrived to a beautiful day with Kerra greeting the bridal party and giving us positive affirmations. My girls and I got ready and while we did Kerra was busy putting into place all of my tiny details: DIY projects & decoration I had been working on for months, making our day perfect! I know she did a lot of work and running around to ensure that everything we wanted was included in our day; and for that, my husband and I are very grateful. For the Reception, Kerra made sure that my husband and I really just enjoyed ourselves. There were a couple wedding day hiccups (totally beyond Kerra’s control) and she was there to help us work through the situations by finding solutions and giving us advice.
    What I love most about Kerra is that she is so calm while creating two people’s most important day. She makes her job seem easy to do and that’s because she clearly loves what she does – helping you and your loved ones celebrate this big day! I am so happy that we found Kerra and if you want to relax, celebrate, and enjoy your day then you should hire Kerra to ensure you don't have a thing to worry about!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Alyceson · Married on 12/01/2012

i could not have done it without Kerra, she truly made my wedding the most incredible time of our lives.

Sent on 01/30/2013

Laurene · Married on 12/01/2012

As the Mother of the Bride, I could have not asked for a better person to be at my side than Kerra. She consulted with me on an ongoing basis and helped me with some challenging situations, while always keeping a positive, upbeat attitude. The wedding was fabulous. Her help and suggestions for decor provided that special touch. Kerra's presence allowed me and most importantly, my daughter, to bask in the warmth and joy of the day and enjoy every moment without worry. We couldn't have done it without her.

Sent on 02/03/2013

Caitlin · Married on 07/27/2012

Kerra was amazing - by far the best money spent for the wedding. She handled everything with ease, had great suggestions and ideas, helped me in whatever way I needed, and offered many cost-cutting options. She made our day SO stress-free, it was incredible - we had an amazing time! She is super friendly and sweet while still being a total professional. Do not hesitant to hire her!!

Sent on 08/18/2012

My Dream Wedding wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for Kerra and her fabulous team! We turned the Foss Waterway Seaport (essentially a warehouse) into the most beautiful reception site. I was set on this location for our reception, which required nearly everything to be brought in from off site.

Kerra helped plan everything, from timelines, to vendors and everything in between. As in all weddings, mine had a few things go wrong, but they were instantly resolved by Kerra. I was so glad that I did not have to solve these problems or even know about them until after the wedding. Any time I ever needed anything, I asked Kerra or one of her assistants and they made it happen. My family, wedding party and anyone who interacted with Kerra and her team were very impressed.

Hiring a planner was the BEST decision I made when it came to planning my wedding. Kerra helped me create my vision (think lots of bling and crystals) and turn it into a reality! Not only did I enjoy planning my wedding with the help of Kerra, she became a great friend who I still keep in touch with months later. Every dollar spent was worth it, I saved more money by hiring her than I would have spent doing everything on my own and I recommend to everyone I hear is getting married!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Alina · Married on 07/14/2012

A Devine Event made my wedding so easy! They took so much stress off of my shoulders and made the day perfect!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Monica · Married on 07/14/2012

Kerra is the greatest planner I have ever heard of! She is reasonable, honest and organized! She makes your wedding dream come true staying within your budget offering and thinking of all ways possible to make it happen:) I truly was against having a planner until I met with Kerra! I highly recommend her for any kind of wedding!!!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Scott · Married on 07/07/2012

What an amazing wedding we had! Kerra was such a great planner for us. Patients and professionalism were what we needed and Kerra answered that. We were so thankful for her and her services. Just add Kerra, and then starting making your new history! Scott & Mandy

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jenn · Married on 06/29/2012

Kerra is simply amazing! She made our wedding perfect. Kerra always had great ideas to make our day exactly what we had envisioned. I would highly recommend Kerra to every couple!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Carol · Married on 05/05/2012

A Divine Event took over the wedding planning for my daughter's wedding 1 month before the event after unforeseen circumstances necessitated an adjustment. They did a fantastic job! They pulled everything together professionally and completely. They produced timelines, contact info, and general guidance and interface with vendors. There was an amazing amount of written and organized information. They were professional, personable, friendly and efficient! They ran the day flawlessly and freed the bride and groom and family from worrying about any details. We were so very impressed with the Consultant who worked directly with us. We would recommend this planning organization without hesitation. Thank you A Divine Event!

Sent on 05/15/2012

B · Married on 05/05/2012

A Divine Event promptly and confidently took over our wedding planning when we had only a little over a month to go before the big day. They were an absolutely essential part of making our vision become reality, and I am convinced they are the reason we were able to be whisked away that evening to our Honeymoon without worrying about a thing!

Everything about our wedding day went off without a hitch, thanks the the careful, professional, swift orchestration of our A Divine Event consultant and their team. They negotiated with vendors, kept an immaculate, thorough account of every single detail (contracts, contact info, even off-hand ideas I had mentioned they had WITH them the day of), and advised us on all those things about a wedding that we were clueless about. A Divine Event didn't just let us alert us to what needed to be taken care of, they would also provide a solution and resolve things before I even had to think about it (how would I have remembered to have buckets of sand to put the sparklers out in? They just took care of it!).

We are hearing over and over again from our guests about what a magical, classic, fun evening everyone had. When I saw our venue all decked out, they had executed my dream and every detail to perfection exactly how I would had envisioned it. Both my partner and I have busy professional lives, and A Divine Event worked within our schedules and communicated with us so efficiently that we were amazed at how much they were getting done in such a short amount of time. They were also extremely professional and open with all of our family, answering their questions directly so that my fiance and I could just enjoy one another.

We would absolutely hire them again in a heartbeat to plan any wedding or event!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Kristin · Married on 01/28/2012

A Divine Event was perfect. I was a bit worried about hiring a coordinator because we were on a tight budget and i did not think i could afford it but she was able to align all of my expenses and stay within our budget while giving us a wedding that far exceeded our expectations. I only wish i hired her earlier!

If anyone is on the fence about hiring A Divine Event either because you think you can do it yourself or for cost reasons, you need them. Your wedding is a time to celebrate and be with family and friends not worry if the venue
    is decorated or the cake is delivered. I had the time of my life the day of the wedding and i was carefree because i knew everything would be taken care of.

The team took care of all of our decorations, flowers, and planning. I was so far behind in planning she stepped right in and took care of it all and i finally was able to breathe once i hired her!

She ensured every decoration, flower, stone and detail was perfect. I showed her one photo of a wedding i liked and she took my vision and turned it into a dream, i never thought i could have had my wedding look like it did with our budget. There are so many details they take care of that we would never think of that they take care of showing their attention to detail and the level of care she gives to her brides and their whole family. She saw my Mom was extra cold and had a heater brought next to her to keep her comfortable.

Overall, the wedding was amazing. Kerra worked so hard far beyond the wedding day to help us. I cant thank her and her team enough!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kristie · Married on 08/12/2011

Kerra,

How do I THANK YOU for the AMAZING job you did for Dannylle's wedding?!
    I appreciate the time you took to help us with the MANY decisions it we had to make putting on this wedding! WHEW!! Who knew?!?
    I also am SO grateful that you appreciated and went out of your way to help us stick to the tight budget. The best part of that, really, was it looked like we spent a MILLION BUCKS! I wish I could share with EVERYONE the day; or at the very least the pictures! I've never received so many compliments, all who attended and/or have seen pictures are amazed by how beautiful EVERYTHING was!
    Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for helping to make Dannylle's day (OH! And Justin's too!;-))so BEAUTIFUL & MEMORABLE!
    Eternal Gratitude
    Kristie

Sent on 09/23/2011

Dannylle · Married on 08/12/2011

She was so great about everything!! she really did a great job and i was so happy that we went with her!! i will be reccomending her to everyone!! =] thank you!!

Sent on 09/23/2011

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2011

Organized, professional, energetic, creative, and phenomenal are a few words to describe my experience working with Kerra Lynch. For many brides the day of their wedding is stressful, chaotic, and downright nerve racking. My experience with Kerra was absolutely spectacular. Kerra was worth every dime and so so much more! She and her team went above and beyond to pull everything together and made it look absolutely beautiful and magazine worthy. Because of Kerra and the amazing work she did I was able to relax, take it all in and enjoy getting married. If you are looking for a fantastic wedding planner that is not only good at what she does but genuinely cares about her brides then Kerra is your girl. She makes you feel like there is no task to big and makes all of your dreams come true. Her A-list planning, negotiating, and creative skills are the top reasons why all brides should hire Kerra. In fact, since my wedding I have had numerous people book her for weddings in 2012 all the way through 2015. I have to say that she is very good at what she does and I look forward to promoting her and her company to all of my friends.
    Great work Kerra and the Divine Event Team!!!!! Much love and thanks!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Diane · Married on 07/09/2011

I have to commend and MOST highly recommend the services of Kerra Lynch, owner of A Divine Event. Kerra and her staff were invaluable in orchestrating Stephanie and Troy’s wedding. We could have not done it without her; especially since the ceremony and wedding were at two different venues. Kerra is an accomplished coordinator and communicator. She thought of things that we did not even consider, down to the very last detail. It is this attention to details that can make or break an event and Kerra’s performance went way above expectations to create the most memorable event of our lives! A heartfelt THANK-YOU to you Kerra. Diane~ Mother of the Bride

Sent on 08/04/2011

Robert and Debbie · Married on 06/18/2011

Kera provided a service at a level far beyond what we both expected and hoped for.She was absolutely invaluable in doing all of the things my bride had neither the time or the connections and access to all things wedding . She allowed Debbie (bride) to concentrate on all of the other things that needed to be handled.When I was told she wanted a "wedding planner", I, as a first time groom (and typical guy) said "a whhaaat??" , as I too was being inundated by the whole wedding process and under complete meltdown conditions. The concept of a wedding planner was totally alien to me,and seemed a wholly unnecessary process (again,the guy thing!) . In a very short time however,it became so clear what a wonderful service she was providing,and an incredible load off of Debbies plate(and mind) that I couldn't imagine NOT having had her there for us.She was so GREAT to work with,having all the energy to accomplish the tremendous amount that she did,and directing us in all of the ways we needed to (or NOT to) go with this most important and momentous of occasions!! I now can not imagine having done it without her.Right down to the wedding day when, GASP!!!!!, she found out that the flower vendor had mistaken the wedding date for the following weekend,and did NOT have the flowers ready!!!! Then, she and her valuable assistant Emily, worked (wisely WITHOUT telling Debbie of this horrible turn of events until later) incredibly hard,drove all over TWO counties,and got the EXACT and special floral arrangement her and Debbie had agreed on,all of them very unique and out-of-the-ordinary, on time and at the LAST minute!!WHAT MORE COULD I POSSIBLY SAY ABOUT THIS LADY AND HER SERVICE THAN THAT???Then, not only was her set-up before the wedding incredibly well-done,but my new bride did not have to worry about the clean-up,as all was taken care of terrifically.Even the people who oversaw the venue we rented, the BEAUTIFUL Pickering barn in Issaquah,had nothing but praise for her clean up.So guys,don't for a minute forget what a great help and stress reliever this wonderful service will be for your bride! And ladies,take it from a guy who was shown the error of his thinking,and put your total trust in this lady and her service.YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED!! Thank you SO MUCH Kera,it was FUN!!
    Robert and Debbie Wentz JUNE 18,2011+ FOREVER

Sent on 08/22/2011

Rebecca · Married on 06/04/2011

I couldn’t imagine planning a wedding with out a planner. Kerra was a huge stress reliever for my husband and I. She did an amazing job planning my dream wedding. I had multiple people tell me it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Everything went very smoothly and according to the time lines. We didnt want lag time and she made sure we didnt have that. Kerra always answered my calls and emails. She was there when ever we had a question or another idea. She has an eye for detail. She is a wonderful and caring person and I couldn’t have had such a wonderful wedding with out her.

Sent on 06/16/2011

Veronica · Married on 10/13/2010

Kerra was the best money spent for our wedding. She pulled everything together and made it took easy, while my husband and I were completely overwhelmed with everything on our own before that point. The stress building up made me not want to go to my own wedding, but because of Kerra and the amazing work she did I was able to relax and enjoy getting married. If you want a fantastic wedding planner that is not only good at what she does but genuinely cares about you and what you want in your wedding then look no further. Kerra doesn't just make you feel like she cares, she really does.

Sent on 01/24/2011

Jill · Married on 09/25/2010

There are few words to express my grattitude to Kerra as our wedding planner. Kerra is very hardworking and did an awesome job for us along with her professional staff. We felt very comfortable letting Kerra guide us through a difficult process. She is organzied and extremely efficient and we also love her energy and fun personality. She is now like a family member and we will always appreciate her help with creating a wonderful happy non stressful family celebration for our daughters wedding day. Thank you Kerra, We love you and and I would highly recommend Kerra for your special day. She is great and knows her stuff. She also saved me lots of money too. Sincerely, Jill A. Beck

Sent on 01/02/2011

Katy · Married on 09/25/2010

WOW! Kerra is AMAZING! She helped me plan my event in Eastern Washington while we were both in Seattle and everything went off with out a hitch! Kerra always came up with creative ways to stay within our budget with out compromising quality! Thank you so much Kerra for my beautiful Fall wedding! Your pumpkin centerpieces were perfect and our guests still talk about how gorgeous the venue looked! She even booked a wedding that evening from one impressed guest! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/13/2011