14 Reviews for Umbrella & Co.

Best wedding planner ever!! Umbrella and Co. has gone above and beyond expectations! Sara made my wedding so easy to plan and stress free! She actually made the process enjoyable and took all the leg work! I would highly recommend her and her team as they are patient, creative, and available any time of day!!! Thank you for making our wedding magical!!!

Profile Picture Meggie, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

From the bottom of my heart, Sara and her team were honestly the very BEST decision my now husband and I could have ever made. Royce and I booked Umbrella & Co. for the month prior to our wedding. We were both living out of state in MA and NY & trying to plan our BIG FAT INDIAN wedding in South Florida for over 400 guests. From the very first day we signed our contract to even after the wedding Sara and her team has poured their hearts, souls and efforts into our wedding as if it were their very own. She became family immediately and in fact worked with our entire wedding party (over 30+ people), our families, friends and relatives closely. I credit the majority of our beautiful and successful wedding day to her and I will forever be grateful. She dealt with all our vendors, our venue, and made sure the bride groom had barely anything to worry about. She was always just a text or phone call away. Extremely professional and responsive. She would take care of business & handle any & all issues that would arise immediately. Whether that meant running to a nearby grocery store in the midst of my henna party with over 200 guests to grab extra plates and cups for my parents or picking up glow sticks. Sara and her team slayed and when I mean slayed, they totally slayed! :) Honestly, she has become a sister to us and I speak for my whole family (my new family as well) that we are so grateful for her genuine work ethic. We trusted her with everything (including thousands of dollars) to be delivered to our vendors appropriately & she really truly CARES about the well-being and happiness of her clients. That's what I appreciated about Sara & her team the most. I would recommend her to all my friends and family, she travels too!! If she's still planning weddings when my kids are adults, you better believe she'll be there too! My only wish is that we hired her sooner. Thank you again to a beautiful person inside and out. Our wedding would have never been the same without you.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sara did an awesome job organizing the numerous details of my cousin's 400 person wedding in Hollywood, Florida this past October. She was extremely patient and always had a smile on her face. She was there by the couple's side at all times of the day and really made them know that they were going to be taken care of. She's pleasant to work with, takes the stress away from the couple, and is liked by everyone she meets. I highly recommend Sara and her team. -MC SAJ

Profile Picture User7536823, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Sara was absolutely a dream to work with!! I found her services 5 months before my wedding and absolutely fell in love with her. I had a big fat Indian wedding & Sara helped me arrange every possible detail, from finding amazing vendors that accommodate the amount of guests I had to arranging details and customs included in my ceremonies. I asked and Sara made every dream of mine happen. Her response time was almost instant every time I asked for a request; I recommend her to every single bride and family. The day of my wedding she was consistently by my side taking care of any and everything I needed before I could even ask. She didn't let me feel an ounce of stress and kept me calm, laughing and relaxed throughout the entire day. Her professionalism, honesty, dedication just prove how she genuinely wants the best for your big day. You'll not only get an amazing event because of Sara but you'll walk away from your wedding with a great friend!

Profile Picture Reema , 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Wow Umbrella & Co! My Fiance was wearing herself thin with our wedding, she came across Umbrella & Co's work through a mutual friend but was afraid of the effect that it would have on our budget. However, Sara and her Umbrella & Co. team were well worth every penny spent. The moment we enlisted her services I could see my now wife eased from all stress. Sara and her team consistently came through with every request we had keeping in mind of our budget. The beautiful memories we had from our wedding would truly not have been possible without Umbrella & Co. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sabih, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I couldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without the tireless and amazing help from Umbrella and CO. The staff made my wedding day effortless, stress free and magical. I would recommend them highly to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner. They have a passion for there work which shows. They also truly care about there clients like family, and go above and beyond the call of duty.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My husband and I were CLUELESS about weddings before our own, just throwing that out there. When we contacted Umbrella Co., we were like "Halp!" No idea even where to start. After the first consultation we looked at each other like "wow, we can actually do this in 6 months!"

Our planner we worked with most was Sara Gawish, and she is amazing. She is fun spirited with you while planning, building on what you want and giving creative ways to get the day to be really "you". That being said, she is very well connected to vendors, knows what is fine and what is B.S., and is demanding of vendors to meet deadlines and give fair pricing. I remember she negotiated this fabulous package at our venue which included a bunch of things like the cake, food, DJ, and bar. At the last minute at contract signing, the vendor tried to pull some shady stuff and Sara was having none of it. Swooped in, saved the day, was both the bad and the good guy, and everyone was happy.

Another time she vividly came in handy was the night before my wedding. My husband and I rented two AirBNB's for the evening. His was fine but mine was a cluster mess (loooooong story). Through the phone with her husband translating the Spanish to our Miami host, she navigated an impossible situation, and ultimately ended up getting my bridesmaids and I a BETTER location closer to my venue - a suite at the Biltmore Hotel (*swoon*). My pictures the next morning getting ready were fabulous thanks to her last-minute magic.

And those are only two really big times, there were also hundreds of little things she orchestrated that I may not even know about, like how she organized Umbrella Co. team day-of to construct our DIY center pieces, or how she got the exact opera singer I wanted for our wedding.

Be honest with them, they are incredibly professional and will not take anything personally. They 100% ONLY want to get you what you want, and will make your day spectacular.

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sara and Alexis were absolutely amazing. We brought them in last minute and I was immediately impressed with their knowledge and passion. They were realistic and prompt and worked well with my large family which was very important to me. I highly recommend them for any event and can't wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! Really listened to our needs and helped us put together an elegant and intimate wedding and reception. I can't recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

During the middle of wedding planning, I realized I was going to need someone to coordinate everything on the Big day. While I liked being involved in the details of the planning, I knew that it just wasn't going to be possible on the wedding day and my family and friend were going to busy as well. With that said, I reached out to Sara to help me out and it was the best decision I made. She was very organized and documented all the things I wanted to have done and all the vendors involved and came up with a detailed timeline. As usual, something always unplanned happens on the big day.I had vendors who didn't do their job and a hotel that set up the ceremony incorrectly. But by the time I walked down the isle, everything was taken care of by Sara and Alexis. They were just really helpful, calm and collective during the whole process. I was a worry free happy bride because of the Umbrella Team!! Thanks so much!! F&P

Profile Picture User5419807, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Umbrella and Co deserves more then 5 stars! I interviewed several event coordinating teams but instantly fell in love with the Umbrella and Co team. They're absolutely amazing and professional and I could tell within our first meeting that they knew how to make our wedding vision come true. The team is so kind and respond quickly to any demands. On the day of our event we experienced some hiccups however the Umbrella and Co resolved every issue seamlessly and without even us feeling the effects. They're not just there for the bride and groom but they are there for the entire family. My mother in law became ill the day of and Sara and her team were right by her side taking care of her. For that we are eternally grateful. If I could recommend any vendor for my wedding its hands down the Umbrella and Co team!!

Profile Picture Rania, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I heard about Umbrella and Co. through a mutual friends raving compliments. Initially I hired Sara and her team for my bridal shower. I had a specific theme in mind and Umbrella & Co surpassed even what I was thinking. I was absolutely blown away by their creativity and instantly hired them for my wedding. Umbrella & Co are team of individuals who don't just work your wedding but become a part of it. They treat each event as if it is their own. Alexis and Sara and their team spent countless hours making everything I wanted come true keeping in mind of our budget. Their creativity and attention to detail are commendable. Most bride's are stressed the day of their wedding but having Umbrella and Co by my side they did not let me face any obstacle but instead handled it before it was even brought to my attention. They are a bride's dream come true. Thank you for such everlasting memories.

Profile Picture Faaria, 12/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rain or shine yeah yeah.,.. but what about WIND?!?! We are soooo lucky that Umbrella & Co had us covered! We had our daughter's 2nd birthday party at a playground and we were NOT expecting the forceful winds we had that afternoon.
Luckily, you guys had a backup plan that saved us! Everything was absolutely perfect from coordinating the vendors to sending home our gifts.
Every vision i had was brought to life and all my guests were in awe of how spectacular the party was.
Thank you so so much for catering to our wants and needs and for making Laila's Minnie Mouse birthday truly magical.
Please make sure you Have us down for our 1 year old's first birthday! Looking forward to working with you again.. and again!!!

Profile Picture amanie, 10/13/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I hired the Umbrella and Co team for our large wedding and we were not disappointed. We had many moving parts during our wedding. My husband lived out of state due to work and I lived in Florida where the wedding was happening. Majority of our guests were flying in from all over. The Umbrella & Co. team literally saved our sanity. Sara and her team helped me coordinate all of the vendors down to arranging hotel rooms for all of my out of town guests. Alexis came up with the most creative ideas to transform our wedding and was there to ensure that each detail was in place the day of. My wedding in my eyes was magical to say the least. All of this would not have been possible without the Umbrella and Co. team. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Aditi, 6/21/13, 1 Review