Ultimate Steel Band Reviews

6 | Hollywood, FL

6 Reviews for Ultimate Steel Band

Luis · Married on 09/10/2016

Mrs. Helen is such a sweet addition to Any event!!! I had the honor of meeting her at an event and hearing her rythmatic melodies and seeing her vibrant warm smile, lights up the room in an Instant!!! You will deffentently be pleased to add her to your event!!! And I'm glad she was a participant in mine!!
    Luis L.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Dearest Luis,
    Thanks for such a splendid review! I really appreciate your very kind words of encouragement.
    What a beautiful day for a beautiful couple to exchange vows of love and devotion... Your wedding was an absolute joy and we were all moved to tears as you pledged your love for your bride. Enjoy the moments and days and years ahead, and always take time to thank each other for everything.

Blessings to you both!

Warmly yours,
    Helen

Bianca · Married on 05/22/2016

Helen was more than awesome. I will definitely use her again for another event

Sent on 05/30/2016

Thanks Bianca!
    Such an honor and pleasure to be a part of your wedding day. Everyone clearly had a marvelous time as you exchanged your vows and became husband & wife!

My best wishes to you both. Looking forward to more fun times ahead!

Harry · Married on 05/14/2016

Helen was just great at our engagement party. She provided just that right amount of tropical background music we were looking for. She also sourced the backing music for a surprise song my son and I performed at the party. I found out later she didn't actually have the 2 microphones I had requested and she went out and purchased them for the event. I would give her an a plus for everything. Thanks Helen.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Ultimate Steel Band's reply:

Thanks Harry! It was such an honor and a pleasure to bring some tropical joy to you, your lovely family & friends. Sir, your song rendition with your son was sheer brilliance! Thanks for a splendid evening. Best wishes to the happy couple and I hope to be of service to you and your family again sometime soon!

Warmly,

Dennis · Married on 05/07/2016

EXCELLENT!!!!!! I can't say enough about how great Helen and her steel drum where! I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for nothing short of phenomenal!!!! There aren't enough stars!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ultimate Steel Band's reply:

Hi Dennis, Thanks for such an enthusiastic review!! Your beach wedding was so beautiful. Everyone was moved to tears seeing you both exchange your vows so lovingly... Show your love to each other every day - sometimes a simple thank you is all you need. My very best wishes to you both as you move forward together in love.

Warm regards, Helen W, Ultimate Steel Band

Lisa · Married on 02/20/2016

I heard Helen at a wedding that I had previously went too and both my husband and I loved her!!! She has an amazing attitude,awesome personality and I would highly recommend her!!! :)

Sent on 03/03/2016

Ultimate Steel Band's reply:

Thanks Lisa! Such a beautiful review... Your wedding was absolutely wonderful, and I was quite thrilled you decided to hire me for your own wedding cocktail hour, after hearing me play at your friend's wedding - good times!! I wish you both a lifetime of true happiness. Here's to more fun times ahead!
    Very best wishes,
  • User2088716 · 2+ years ago

It was such a pleasure to work with Helen. She has such a bubbly and happy personality. We are sad that we only got to hear her play one last song at the cocktail reception (as we (bride/groom) were busy taking our pictures); however, all of our guest raved about how beautiful and fun the music was.

I would hire her again in a heartbeat and highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Ultimate Steel Band's reply:

Thanks for your beautiful review! It was an honor entertaining your family & friends for your cocktail hour. Everyone was so receptive and expressed their appreciation of the steel drum vibes! So sorry I couldn't play more fun music as it was time for everyone to proceed to the dinner reception. Here's to fun times ahead (anniversaries, baby showers!) Best wishes for a future filled with love & happiness!
    Thanks again,