Ultimate Sounds Entertainment Reviews

108 | Hightstown, NJ

108 Reviews for Ultimate Sounds Entertainment

April · Married on 05/15/2010

Love love love the Ultimate Sounds DJ. My husband and i had a great time at our wedding. He played great music and had us dancing all night. We were sad te night had to end. I will be using this company for future events!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2010

rebecca · Married on 04/25/2010

I was recently married and had Mike from Ultimate Sounds DJ hosting our wedding. He had my guests on the floor dancing from the minute we were introduced until the end of the night. We received many compliments about what a great job he did. All of our guests had a great time. Mike made our wedding the most memorable time in our lives. I would highly recommend Ultimate Sounds DJ to anyone who loves to party and wants to have a memorable night!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Jill · event on 04/24/2010

Mike and his crew at Ultimate Sounds were the best! From planning to execution, we couldn't have asked for anything more. The energy that the group put forth at the party was exceptional. They did not stop for a minute and were a huge contributing factor in making the party a great success.
    We are having another event in 2013 and I've already booked Mike and his team. We can't wait to work wirh them again.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Hedy · event on 03/28/2010

Mike and Emilio are AMAZING!!!!! When I was planning my daughter's Bat Mitzvah, I had met with about 3 different DJ's but something just didn't feel right. The caterer I was using recommended Ultimate Sounds Entertainment. From the moment Mike and I started talking he made me feel comfortable. I told him I needed to stick to a budget and he worked within that amount. I knew from the moment I hung up the phone that I had found the perfect DJ. From the planning stages to the actual party, Mike is in constant contact with you. Mike helps you plan everything out, so that the day of the party runs smoothly. One thing that really sticks out in my mind is the level at which Ultimate Sounds plays their music. I've been to so many parties where the music is so loud that you can't even talk to the person next to you. With Mike and Emilio you actually can have a conversation while the music is still loud enough for everyone to enjoy it. We moved out of the area when I was planning my other daughter's Bat Mitzvah 4 years later and I was disappointed that I would not be able to use Ultimate Sounds. I decided to call Mike and see if he would be willing to travel. He remembered us immediately and said he would be happy to be there. I was so thankful and relieved that there was one less thing for me to worry about. Everyone at both parties had a great time and the kids told my daughters that they had the "best" Bat Mitzvah parties (some of their parents probably spent twice as much as we did). Since kids aren't really remembering the food like us adults do, it's all because of Mike, Emilio and his crew. They played games and kept all the kids (and adults) entertained. There is so much more I could say about how wonderful Ultimate Sounds is but to sum it up I highly recommend them and have. You will not regret choosing them as your DJ. After using their services twice I feel like they are family which is probably because they make you feel like you are part of their family.

Sent on 02/05/2013

jeff · Married on 03/20/2010

Mike Wieder DJ'd at our wedding and did an outstanding job. He worked with us in a very professional manner giving advice, recommendations, and services that made it easy and enjoyable to coordinate the music for our ceremony and reception. We used the music that we have always loved and combined them with his excellent suggestions and it was enjoyed by everyone. His ability as a DJ also has to be commended. He was very professional, personal, and added a sense of humor enjoyed by everyone. He was able to read the wedding guests perfectly, from the children to the grandparents, and keep everyone into the flow of the wedding all night. We would highly recommend using Mike as a DJ for any event!

Sent on 04/28/2010

Trish · Married on 02/13/2010

Ultimate Sounds were the DJs for my wedding on February 13th 2010. I was referred to them by two other couples who had used them. I attended one of those weddings and knew immediately that I would use their services when my day arrived. They are the most professional, knowledgeable, courteous and friendly people you could ever hope to work with. They really went above and beyond what I asked of them and made my event seamless and memorable from the moment I walked through their office doors unsure and undecided to the last dance where I was wishing the night wouldn't end. My guests have not stopped talking about how wonderful the event was and that it was one of the best weddings they had ever attended. Part of my job is event planning and I have not come across such professionals in 9 years of working with venues across the country. I highly recommend their services - you will love them!

Sent on 03/11/2010

Marialyn · Married on 01/22/2010

As I was planning my wedding, many people told me the two things that can make or break the reception were the food and the entertainment. I knew the food was no problem, having chosen a venue known for its excellent cuisine. I wanted a DJ, as opposed to a band, but that's about all I knew as far as the entertainment. Since my reception was in Brooklyn, I was just going to book with someone local. My sister, who lives in New Jersey, suggested I give Mike from Ultimate Sounds a call. Well, I did, and it was one of the best decisions I made! From the very first phone call, Mike was professional, helpful, and friendly. Whether he was giving suggestions or advice, he always made me feel as though I was in charge. I had a few untraditional ideas as far as how I wanted the reception to go, and he rolled with all of them. As for the day itself, he truly went above and beyond, running every detail by my husband and I. High energy, crowded dance floor at all times, it was everything I had hoped for and then some! I can't thank Mike enough for his professionalism, expertise, and great attention to detail. Thanks to him, EVERYONE is still talking about my wedding, and that's all a bride could ask for!

Sent on 11/10/2010
  • F

Fred · Married on 01/16/2010

As a former Professional DJ I know how important the right DJ can be. More than that, I know how disastrous the wrong one can be. And knowing how critical I would be of whomever I chose, I went with someone I have known and trusted for over 25 years....that's Mike Wieder.
    Mike is a consummate professional who knows exactly what is required of himself and his staff. Charismatic and funny with an ability to make even the most unexpected circumstances seem like it was all just part of the experience, he was and is my first choice for any occasion.
    So if you are considering anyone else, especially regarding price, please don't bother. He and his company are worth every dollar spent. Period.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Karen · Married on 10/24/2009

My wedding was on Oct. 24th, 2009; however, I knew that from May of 2008 that Ultimate Sounds DJs would be my choice for my wedding entertainment. My sister had used them for her wedding and I knew from then on I wanted them as well. For both my sister's and my wedding, the professionals at Ultimate Sounds DJs provided us with the most friendly, attentive service - way more than I ever expected from a DJ service! Everything was personally coordinated to suit our tastes and expectations. Not only do I think of this company as the best choice for wedding entertainment, I consider its staff to be some of the most courteous and friendly people I've ever met! How many couples are sad after their wedding because they will miss their DJ???? That says everything right there! I will always go back to Ultimate Sounds DJs for ANY party entertainment I will ever need!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Pamela · Married on 06/05/2009

My husband and I got married June 2009 and every one of our guests tells us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. They had so much fun dancing! I give all this credit to our DJ, Ultimate Sounds DJs. Mike Weider is super friendly and knows exactly what to do to get the party started! If you are looking for your guests to have a blast I would definately recommend Mike and his team! We got married at the reception location and Mike helped us out with our ceremony music and everything. He made his #1 priority to make me and my husband happy and he absolutely accomplished that. I found Ultimate Sounds DJs from my friend that used him and I have also recommended him to all my friends who are looking for great music and entertainment. Thank you Mike and Mike for the best night of our lives!!! --- Pam and Brian

Sent on 11/16/2009
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/09/2009

Our DJs (Mike and Emilio) were amazing! He worked hard to make sure the music and atmosphere was exactly what we had dreamed of for our wedding. Mike also put together a beautiful slide show of my husband and I as children and while we were dating; then gave my best man and matron of honor the credit for it, which was so sweet. He had an excellent sense of humor and timing; which kept the reception going on a great pase. Mike and Emilio also did our best friends wedding in 2008, and he remembered things from their wedding and used it at our wedding, making it more personal. It was like our DJs were our old friends, not just our DJs. We could not have asked for more and will recommend them to everyone we meet.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Pam · Married on 12/27/2008

Mike was likeable from the start. He was very responsive to questions beforehand and everyone after the wedding complimented us on our choice of DJs. He provided a fun time, had everyone dancing and added a few personal touches that made the night (including the Eagles fight song for me as a surprise, even though I know it killed him to do it! ;-)

jennifer · Married on 08/02/2008

Ultimate Sounds DJs was one of the best investments of our wedding. Everyone had a great time dancing the night away! Mike and Emilio were professional, accommodating, fun, and awesome DJs!! I've been recommending them to my friends ever since :)

Sent on 03/30/2011

Jill · Married on 07/12/2008

Mike at Ultimate Sounds was the best! He took time to meet with me and my husband on several occasions, ordered party-favors for us, and was a blast on our wedding day! We were 100% satisfied and would recommend his services to everyone!

Vanessa · Married on 07/05/2008

We had an amazing time at our wedding, Ultimate sounds listened to us and understood the kind of reception we wanted. We had so much fun and to this day all of our friends talk about what great music/vibe we had at our wedding. Mike, Emilio and Ultimate Sounds staff were so much fun to work with and just made us totally feel at ease.

Sent on 11/18/2009

David · Married on 06/29/2008

Ultimate Sounds DJ's, Mike and Emilio were great DJ's at my wedding. They are a 2 man party ball!!! They Mike personally came to my fianc�s home and met with us to go over packages and music as well as the scheduling. We were late to our own wedding and reception but Mike and Ultimate sounds DJ's picked it up and it really brought everything up to speed and it was a great party!!! I will use them when ever I have an event and suggest everyone else do the same!!!

Dave Timpanaro

Sent on 11/21/2009

Tara · Married on 06/14/2008

My husband and I used Ultimate Sounds DJs for our wedding reception, last June. They were AWESOME!!! They had EVERYONE out on the dancefloor the ENTIRE night!!! To this day, I still have guests from my wedding tell me how much fun they had at our reception. I HIGHLY recommend Ultimate Sounds DJs to anyone having a party!!! They know the business...& they know how to PARTY!!!

Sent on 10/01/2009

Tobert · Married on 08/19/2007

Wouldn't hire anyone else. Mikes attention to detail is second to none. Kept us going from beginning to end. He and his team are the ultimate when it comes to partying the night away.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Ultimate Sounds Entertainment's reply:

i know i’ve asked you to write a review for us before (on weddingwire) and it was greatly appreciated. I was wondering if it would b possible for you to copy and paste ( or write a new one ) review on our ultimate sounds entertainment fb page?. It would be greatly appreciated.

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2007

The best DJ around. Mike was very helpful and always stayed in touch with us during the stressful time!! We never had to worry about anything, they had every song we wanted and needed. We went to a wedding a year later and Ultimate Sounds was the DJ. Mike remembered my husband and I and even played our wedding song without us having to request it. I wouldn't recommend anyone better!!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Shelly · Married on 03/31/2007

I would definitely recommend Mike Wieder and Ultimate Sounds DJ's for your wedding. We had seen Mike and Emilio at two other weddings and thought that they were a great team. Dealing with Mike was easy. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and on top of everything. Mike helped us out with not only the music but suggested a photographer that would suit our budget (Creative Photography who did an excellent job.). We were also faced with an interfaith wedding and were concerned with someone to officiate the wedding. Mike came to our rescue by performing the ceremony. Everyone who was there said it was like he was personally involved with our son and daughter-in-law! Our son's wedding on March 31st at Shadowbrook in Shrewsbury NJ was a blast. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night. We couldn't believe the amount of energy that Mike and Emilio had. They worked the crowd and read each other so well that there was never any down time. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on the party.

kelly · Married on 03/31/2007

Mike and Emilio from Ultimate Sounds DJs were outstanding at our wedding. To start, Mike sat down with my wife and I and explained in detail how everything would go at our wedding and he made sure all of our dance music was organized and reviewed with us how the introductions would be made. He demonstrated to us his spectacular array of lights and flat screen monitors. At the wedding he performed our interfaith marriage ceremony and was very professional. The pianist he recommended (Piano Dave ) did a tremendous job for our cocktail hour. During the reception Mike and Emilio were on the dancefloor the whole night interacting with our guests and teaching the latest dance moves. Ultimate Sounds DJs were the highlight of our wedding. I highly recommend them. To this day i still get compliments from friends how the DJ at our wedding was. Thanks!

Sent on 11/17/2009

H · Married on 12/03/2006

Great Great job! The wedding was run exceptionally well. As opposed to many of the other "cookie cutter" DJs, this company customizes the party to fit your needs. Keep up the good work!

Sent on 11/03/2010

robert · Married on 08/19/2006

Ultimate Sounds DJs were amazing at our wedding. They know how to get everyone involved in the dancing and games. Trust me when I say our wedding was amazing and it was because of these guys. It was like Mike and Emilo were part of the family. They are the warmest and most sincere people that I have had the pleasure of working with. I would not only recommend them to someone but I would insist - I am looking forward to working with them again for our sons Bar Mitzvah.

Sent on 02/02/2011

Tara · Married on 03/11/2006

As a Catering Sales Director, I have come across many vendors in the entertainment industry. After witnessing first hand the services of Ultimate Sounds, there was no doubt in my mind I had to make them part of my big day. Mike and Emilio created the perfect storybook wedding ambiance. Their simplified planning and tireless assistance coupled with their unrivaled standard of impeccable service help to make my wedding day all that I wanted it to be. I highly recommend the services provided by Ultimate Sounds DJ's as you can be rest assured every detail is addressed to make your day extraordinary. I was sad to see my wedding night end, but happy that I had the opportunity to meet such wonderful people who I know call my friends. I use Ultimate Sounds DJ's as one of my preferred vendors and am proud to make the recommendation to others.

Sent on 04/01/2010

Randi · Married on 09/24/2005

Experts say that everyone will remember you wedding based on 2 things....the food and the fun. I'm amazed that even now, 5 years later, my guests are still saying how much fun they had, how much they danced and how they barely ever sat down! If you're looking for the ultimate party with a dance floor that is always packed, and DJ's that don't just play music but interact with your guests and have pure fun and energy; then you definitely need to contact Ultimate Sounds DJ's! Mike and Emilio have a great personalities and never once disagreed with any suggestions I had. They were out on the floor dancing right along with us! They truly enjoy what they do and are exceptional at it!

Sent on 03/14/2010