Ultimate Sounds Entertainment Reviews

108 | Hightstown, NJ

108 Reviews for Ultimate Sounds Entertainment

elizabeth · Married on 07/30/2011

Ultimate Sounds DJs were great at our wedding.

Everyone had fun and danced the entire evening, thanks to Ultimate Sounds!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Vanessa · Married on 07/08/2011

If you want a wedding reception of a lifetime that all your guest will remember as the most unique and the best ever then hire Ultimate soundsdjs!! From the first day that Kenny and I met Mike Weider I was very impressed with his professionalism, personality, and charm.I was able to view video and samples of wedding receptions right on his Ipad. Any package they offer can be personalized to suit your needs. I was able to create my own music library of songs of my choice everything is customized for the bride/groom. We also had a montage in which I gave him the photos through a dropbox and he created the rest it was absolutely beautiful and the guest viewed them while having dinner. The lighting and plasma screens really makes the reception come to life!! Mike, Emilio and his staff are awesome and they keep the party going all night Yes!! your guest will be on the dance floor most of the night.. You definitely get what you pay for with Mike & Emilio They are a dynamic duo who will get on the dance floor and show your guest how to do the electric slide, cha-cha slide, and more. From the entrance dance to the cake cutting Mike paces the event so well and his voice is incredible I love it lol. He pronounced all the names correctly and added even more flava to get the crowd into it. The party favors that were given out during the reception was a huge Hit for us because our guest went crazy when they saw everyone rocking the big hats, the glow wedding rings, bling chains, and more. It made the party come to life and watching the video you will see how much fun your guest had. I also included the photo-booth which my guest absolutely LOVED!! They take photos together while putting on fun hats, glasses and what ever is availbale for the booth. They get copies of the photos right after they take the pics and We got an autograph book with all their photos they took and the well wishes they wrote. I told Mike that Kenny & I were going to surprise our guest with a special dance which had three different song selections and Mike took the 3 songs and made us a mix so that we could practice our dance. OMG!! how cool is that and everyone is still buzzing bout the dance. What more can I say the djs are more like friends than a vendor I loved them and you will too believe me. I am looking forward to another special occasion because I will be calling Ultimate sounds again. Our friends and family are still calling us saying how much fun they had and how cool the djs were. Some said it was the most unique wedding reception they have ever seen!! You can have the best food & the best venue but if the MUSIC isn't right folks will only remember the menu!!! Call Ultimate Sounds djs and begin the party of a Lifetime I loooooved my wedding reception!!!! Thanks again Mike & Emilio …...Vanessa

Sent on 07/11/2011

Robert · Married on 05/29/2011

We hired Ultimate Sounds Dj's for our wedding back on May 29th, 2011. Mike Wieder and Emilio did more than a terrific job. They did 100% what we asked for and more. They provided us with the up-lighting for around the room, dj lighting, and last but not least great music that got the people off their chairs and to dance. I would have to say I am more than satisfied for what they did on our wedding night and couldn't of asked for more. Mike Wieder is a great MC, real nice person and very down to earth. We also hired a percussionist named Howie Bongo. The guy was awesome. It made the entire place come alive as he followed the beats of the music the dj was playing. If you hire a dj, also hire Howie to play the drums. Its almost like a live band there. Thank you again Mike, Emilio, Ultimate Sounds Dj's, and Howie Bongo.

R & C

Sent on 07/11/2011

Denielle · Married on 05/14/2011

If you are looking for a DJ Ultimate Sounds DJ's in Bordentown NJ is who you are looking for! We had them for our wedding on 5/14/11. Mike provided everything I asked for, and more! There are many packages and options to choose from. There are upgrades available too, we opted for the photo booth which was a hit with our guests (picture album included!!)
    Mike and his staff conducted themselves in a very professional manner. Our questions were responded to in a very timely fashion. We ran into a minor glitch with our venue, and Mike went out of his way to fix the issue!
    Ultimate Sounds DJ's are very knowledgeable, helpful, and fun! I didn't have to worry about a thing knowing that Mike and his staff were running the show!!
    You definitely want Ultimate Sounds DJ's for your next event!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Korrin · Married on 05/06/2011

Mike was very helpful throughout the whole wedding. We met up a couple times and he answered all of my questions that I had. I wold recommend Ultimate Sounds to anyone. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 06/11/2011

Jennifer · event on 04/30/2011

We have used this vendor on more than one occasion and they have always come through for us. Our friends have been equally satisfied. They always manage to alleviate stress, engage the crowd and trouble shoot. We would use them again.

Sent on 02/14/2013

Tim · Married on 04/29/2011

We initially met with Mike and he had our minds made up from the get go. He was incredibly prompt and thorough answering any questions that we had. As far as the wedding itself went, Mike, Emilio, and Omar had the party going from start to finish. Everyone there said that it was the most fun they've ever had at a wedding. We would recommend Ultimate Sounds to everyone .

Sent on 05/01/2011

Debbie · event on 03/26/2011

My experiences with Ultimate Sounds DJs have always been wonderful. The first time I saw them entertain I knew I wanted them to DJ my daughter's Sweet 16 and 9 years later they did. What a phenominal party! They know how to gauge what the crowd wants and they tailor their performance to get the most energy out of the group. I have also hired them for a number of corporate events and they were always the best part of the party. They worked with my budget to give me the best package possible. They are patient and easy to work with and I have nothing but the highest regard for them.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Christine · Married on 03/19/2011

My husband and I couldnt have asked for a better DJ. Not only was he absolutely amazing during our reception but he was there for us whenever we had a question or needed anything. We highly recommend Ultimate Sounds DJs for ANY occasion! Mike and his staff were very responsive and a great company to work with! Our uplighting and names on the dance floor were absolutely flawless!! We throughly enjoyed watching our ceremony that Mike so graciously filmed for us and all of the memorable pictures!Thank you so much for a truly unforgettable day.

Tim and Christine Wright

Sent on 03/24/2011

Jenna · Married on 12/31/2010

Where do we even begin… my husband is a DJ so picking the entertainment for our wedding was an extremely important part. Mike from Ultimate Sounds DJs came very highly recommended to us and when we met Mike, for me…he had me at hello! He was such a pleasure to work with and had us laughing every step of the way and really put our minds at ease throughout the entire process. Mike was not only there to play the music but he truly ran the show. Ultimate Sounds provided us with the whole package….we got married on New Year’s Eve and Mike went above and beyond, when midnight approached we rang in the New Year while watching the ball drop on his TV’s…couldn’t have asked for a better way to ring in the New Year. We also had many other details including a monogrammed projection of our names on the floor (which Mike designed), uplighting to compliment the venue, intelligent lights throughout the night, a montage (which again, Mike created) and still photos from our photographer which were displayed on the TV’s and how could I forget…Emilio and crew who were amazing…and I haven’t even talked about the music yet! Mike truly does it all!! He created the photo montage and it was absolutely perfect and so professional…we provide our photos for the montage and Mike did the rest. I must say…Mike was extremely patient with us as we had the snow storm interfere with getting him some of the pictures and he worked right up until the day of the wedding to make sure everything was PERFECT, and it was! During one of our meetings with Mike he mentioned how he was going to stop for Buffalo Wild Wings before he came to the reception and I said to him how much I loved Buffalo Wild Wings and he joked about bringing me some…and to my surprise…Mike showed up the night of the reception with Buffalo Wild Wings…just another way you can see how you can put your complete trust in Mike and the crew at Ultimate Sounds. No detail was left undone!!!

Now for the music, Mike’s selection of music was perfect! He knew exactly what to play without us having to give him any direction. He had the dance floor packed the entire night!! Our guests at our wedding are still talking about how great the entertainment was! We would, without hesitation, HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mike, Emilio and crew at Ultimate Sounds DJs. We truly want to thank you for making our wedding night one of the most amazing nights of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Nina · Married on 10/30/2010

For us, music was one of the most important considerations when we set out planning our wedding reception. We knew that the DJ could make or break the reception. Therefore, it was a difficult decision until we met Mike of Ultimate Sounds DJs. If you want you’re wedding night to be the most incredible night of your lives, you need to choose the best vendors. You have to trust this special day in their hands because they will be running things that night. If you choose the right vendors you can just sit back and enjoy your special night. That is what Ultimate Sounds will do for you. They are the best of the best, period. From the moment we met, Mike put our minds at ease. He understands how overwhelming the wedding planning process can be and he is there to help. He made us laugh when we needed it, which you’ll find refreshing. Mike met with us whenever we requested. He sat down with us and helped us plan the music. He helped structure the evening’s events and, as master of ceremonies, he made sure that we didn’t miss a beat.

Ultimate Sounds DJs also helped us create the right ambiance for our guests. Our wedding colors were purple and gold and we were working with a very standard, neutral looking, reception hall. Using their LED uplighting equipment, Ultimate Sounds DJs created a purple effect that had guests from other weddings at the same venue asking questions and admiring our room.

There’s absolutely no doubt about it, you’re getting experience and professionalism. But more importantly, you’re getting PERSONALITY! Mike is so funny – our guests are still commenting on the great music and how hilarious he was but the true testament is that our dance floor was packed the entire night, no joke. We literally had to turn the house lights up at the end of the night to get people to go home. Mike is a natural – he knows how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there. His music mixes were great and the mood he created was perfect. We highly recommend Ultimate Sounds DJs to anyone and everyone – you’d be crazy not to make them a part of your special day because they’ll make it that much more special. Mike, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the most amazing night of our lives!!!

Sent on 11/05/2010

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2010

Everyone loved Ultimate Sounds. it was a big hit!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/10/2010

From our first meeting through the wedding reception, Mike was great to work with. He provided us with valuable information and offered great advice. On wedding day he confirmed all the details with us before and during the reception so he wouldn't make any mistakes. Both DJ's were full of energy, funny, interactive and really got the crowd into it. They did a wonderful job, I would work with them again in a heartbeat and will recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 10/28/2010
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2010

My husband and I had a hard time finding time to meet with Mike. However, he was extremely flexible and was working with us right up until the morning of our wedding to help create the introduction of the wedding party special and perfect for us. He was patient and cooperative with us, and at the party, he was on the ball, appropriate, and entertaining without stealing the show. GREAT DJ!

Sent on 10/21/2010

jenn · Married on 10/02/2010

Mike Wieder, Emilio Thorpe, and the crew at Ultimate Sounds DJs did a awesome job! I feel the job they did for our wedding was a 110% I could not have asked for more! My guests raved about the DJ and danced all night long. If you are getting married in the future and are looking for a good time choose Ultimate Sounds DJS!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2010

Edward · Married on 10/01/2010

Ultimate Sounds Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations for our Oct. 1st 2010 wedding!! We were thrilled with everything from the uplighting to the ultimate photobooth to the actual music and video screens. They are truly proffesionals and although we have only been married for about 2 weeks at this time we have thanked them repeatedly for their excellence and performance on our wedding day. i would reccommend them to anyone that would like to have a blast with a touch of elegance at their wedding.

Edward and Kathleen

Sent on 10/15/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/18/2010

We used Mike for our Sept 18th wedding on the river queen in Brielle. He was absolutely AMAZING!!! He kept everyone on the dance floor dancing all night. I got several compliments from people about how great the music was, and how funny he was. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone I know needing a DJ in the future!!

Sent on 09/29/2010

carla · Married on 09/10/2010

We used Ultimate Sounds Djs for our Sept 10th wedding and could not be happier. They provided us with ceremony, cocktail and reception music as well as with lighting and acted as our ceremony officiant. The communication from the time booked to the actual event was more than expected and Mike is wonderful. I received a lot of compliments on my wedding and almost all of them were about how wonderful the DJ was and I have already been asked by several guests to provide their information for their future events. Throughout the entire evening they kept our guests dancing and the party going with their enthusiam and ability to read a crowd. We would recommend them to the pickiest of couples.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Ana · Married on 09/04/2010

Mike had a very diverse crowd to work with and did an amazing job in getting and keeping everyone on the dance floor and engaging them. You could look around the dance floor and everyone was enjoying themselves and had a smile on their face. The lighting and sound of the music has top quality.

Sent on 09/25/2010

Stacy · Married on 08/22/2010

I have known Mike for a long time (used to DJ dance parties at my summer camp), so it was a no brainer to hire him for my wedding. Actually, before I even booked him as a DJ, I asked him for hall recommendations, and that's how I found the Tides. Once confirming with them, I booked with Mike. I didn't search around, I didn't price compare, I knew I already had the best!

Mike, Margaret and Emilio are the epitome of professional. In the weeks leading up to my wedding, Mike was ALWAYS available. In the midst of my bride frenzy, he took it upon himself to follow up with my mother about things that I had missed, and thankfully so.

The day of my wedding, Mike was on the bottom of my "to follow up" with list. I knew I didn't have to mention that I didn't want to hear the Macarena or Mambo #5. All of my bridal party's names were pronounced properly, and the timing of meals, dances, cake cutting was spot on. Mike even went so far as to play my favorite New Kids on the Block song, complete with video!

I would, without a doubt, recommend Mike, for any and all DJ needs...

Sent on 11/08/2010

Rosanne · Married on 08/08/2010

Ultimate Sounds DJs were FANTASTIC!! Not only on our wedding day, but beforehand too! They were soo helpful, courteous and fun. Everyone had such a GREAT time at our wedding and complimented us on our DJ selection. We especially loved their video package!! If you want to have an awesome wedding, go with Ultimate Sounds.

Sent on 08/10/2010

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2010

Ultimate Sounds DJ's are fantastic. Mike and Emilio are great and never missed a beat (pun intended). They had everyone young and old dancing at our wedding, they walked us thru everything and made our wedding one we will never forget!! I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone having not just a wedding but party of any kind!!!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Phyllis and Dan · Married on 05/21/2010

Ultimate Sounds DJS was amazing! Mike Weider worked hard to make sure the music and atmosphere was exactly what our daughter and son-in-law had dreamed of for their wedding. The dance floor was always crowded and our guests truly enjoyed themselves! We highly recommend the Zapp Photos that they offer. Mike had a photographer taking pictures all night and flashing them up on the screens. At the end of the night our daughter and son-in-law got to take the pics home . We really enjoyed viewing them after the wedding because we go to relive the whole wedding and see things that we may have missed during the reception. Mike also put together a beautiful slide show of our daughter and son - in -law as children and while they were dating. He had an excellent sense of humor and timing; which kept the reception going on a great pace. We could not have asked for more and will recommend them to everyone we meet.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2010

Ultimate Sounds DJs did an amazing job at our wedding! The process from when we signed the contract to the night of wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. Mike was very easy to talk to and accommodated our every want and need. There wasn't a song on the list that he didn't have..he has it all and if he doesn't..he'll get it! We didn't have to worry about where our DJ was the day of because he got to the venue exactly when he said he would with more than enough time to set up and prepare for what was an incredible night! As a part of our package, he created an awesome photo montage of my husband and I growing up through the years to the songs of our choice, which we still watch pretty often. He also went above and beyond by setting the mood with some other elements we never thought to even ask for. Coming from a childhood where my family vacations consisted of going to Disney World, he added a touch of Disney to our wedding by playing "Be Our Guest" and displaying the scene from Beauty and the Beast up on the screens when the main course came out. It was perfect! My whole family loved it! What was also great was the fact that he was able to successfully get everyone out on the dance floor right in the beginning of the night. My husband and I didn't want to spend the whole night going around to everyone and chit chatting..we wanted to be out on the dance floor and enjoying every minute our our special night. He made that happen by getting everyone to come out and surround us as we went around the dance floor hugging and thanking everyone for being there to one of our favorite dance songs. It was definitely a moment that we'll never forget! There wasn't a time throughout the night where the dance floor wasn't filled with people..everyone had an awesome time and we have Ultimate Sounds DJs to thank for that! What was great was the fact that we were able to take our night home with us. At the end of the night..we got two jump drives filled with photos that were taken throughout the reception (which was a part of our package) along with our photo montage and some of the other fun graphic elements that were displayed on the screens made especially for us. Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 10/11/2010

A · Married on 05/16/2010

Ultimate Sounds was awesome and did a great job making an unforgettable party. I'm still getting complements weeks later on what a fun time people had. Thank you!

Sent on 06/03/2010