107 Reviews for Ultimate Sounds Entertainment

Photobooth (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Uplighting (2)
Flat Screen (1)

61 days till the big day!! It’s coming up so fast and there’s still lots of planning to do, but while I worry about timelines and the details of just about everything, the DJ I’m not worried about at all. We hired Mike, because his focus is on the bride and groom as individuals and every couple RAVES about the impact he makes on their wedding. In speaking with him, you can tell he truly cares about making each wedding special and customized to the couple. During consults with other DJ’s, there were times I got the feeling they had a cookie cutter approach and only wanted to know what genre of music we’d like to hear so they can play the popular wedding songs in that category. Mike, on the other hand, immediately stood out to us- he’s authentic. He took the time to ask questions to get to know us and our circumstance. He even helped us to decide on how to go about a unique mother-son dance. We’re so excited to have Mike DJ at our wedding and know he’s going to do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our reception was PERFECT thanks to Mike and Ultimate Sounds. We were so blown away by Mike's ability to read our crowd of crazy friends and relatives, and keep them on the dance floor all night long! His sense of humor and positive attitude are also super refreshing on such a stressful day, and he truly was a huge part of making our day run smoothly. I give him a strong 15/10!! I'm recommending him to everyone I know. :)

Profile Picture Jessika, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

LOOK NO FURTHER........ Ultimate Sounds Entertainment is who you want at your venue. Mike is so easy to get along and we knew right after meeting with him for the first time that we were going to book him. Mike really knows how to have a good time and it showed at our wedding with everyone up and dancing and really enjoying themselves. We can not say enough great things. We had a blast at our wedding and Mike kept the party going. Mike and Emilio make a great team together. If anyone is looking for great entertainment. ultimate Sounds Entertainment is who you want to hire. thank you guys again!!!

Profile Picture michael, 10/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

There are not enough words to describe just how awesome Mike and his team was. It was an absolute pleasure working with him! He had everyone up on the dance floor. We even had some DJ action going on with me the Bride and one of our guests got to sing! He was great with the choice of music and i love that he worked so well with everyone. He is just simply awesome! Don't bother looking any further for entertainment Mike is your guy!! :)

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/4/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Liability Insurance, MC

We booked Ultimate Sounds Entertainment after speaking with multiple DJ's about our wedding, and we could not be happier with our choice. When I first Spoke with Mike he was very professional, and very competitively priced! Mike was very fun, played all the music we asked for, and kept our guests dancing all night! We had some very bad weather the day of our wedding, and had to change things quite quickly, including our ceremony. Mike was able to help us and provide music for the ceremony, and was so easy going with the changes. We asked for a different entrance for our bridal party, and Mike was accommodating and more than happy to provide us with what we wanted. Even after the wedding, the guests continued to ask us about our great DJ! I would absolutely recommend Ultimate Sounds Entertainment to anyone thinking about booking a DJ for their wedding, they will not disappoint!

Profile Picture bailey, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Do-Not-Play List, MC

If I could give them all 10's I would! Mike Wieder was the most amazing professional I dealt with during my whole wedding. I did a lot of research for DJ's and I learned that price is certainly not key! I spoke to people who were rude, and quick to the point. I spoke to people who were promising the world and didn't show to the appointment. Then I called Ultimate Sounds and Mike picked up. The first time we talked it must have been an hour. It was just so natural, like we have known each other forever. He explained to me exactly what his company was about and I knew from there I was going with Ultimate Sounds! A Few days before the wedding I was panicking I messaged Mike, he called me and talked me through it and I calmed me down.

The day of the wedding was absolute PERFECTION!! He picked the perfect ceremony music for me ( I had no clue what i wanted). After the ceremony he came and talked with me before the introductions, and the next thing I knew it was time. Then he did the best thing we could have EVER imagined. When he announced my husband and I, he did it like Bruce Buffer from the UFC. He knew how much we loved UFC and he made our day unforgettable. Mike W was our MC for the night, and he had so much energy! HE got everyone to dance and participate. We had Mike G as the DJ and the music was great all night!

The lighting was excellent. I could never ever imagine not having that lighting. It completed the entire package for us!

The Photo Booth was such a great addition too. Mark was so courteous and our book looked great that he put together for us with all our pictures!

I can't say enough great things about this company. I honestly have been thinking of an event that I can use them for again as soon as possible. I had the best experience with them, and I gained a great friend in the process!

Profile Picture Krysta, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We are thrilled with the work, Mike, from Ultimate Sounds Entertainment provided us. He officiated our ceremony as well as DJ'ed our event. With such short notice, he provided an amazing experience that we will treasure forever! Thank you!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture susan, 1/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Sound/PA System

Enough can’t be said about how much the dynamic duo of Mike and Emilio did for our wedding. They took it to another level and kept it completely without incident. Their customer service and prices would be very hard to surpass for any competitor, and we left our wedding feeling they were worth way more than we paid them. They have our eternal gratitude for making the day of our commitment to one another as special as anyone could hope for. Our friendship with them will be life long and we hope that everyone we know will use them for any event they might have in the future! Thank you Mike and Emilio for being the best and then some!

PLEASE read my full review on their facebook page since I want EVERYONE to read about our experience and everything we have to say about Mike and Emilio at Ultimate Sounds Entertainment since I only have up to 2000 words and even my review on facebook could not express how we feel about this team! https://www.facebook.com/ultimatesoundsentertainment/

Profile Picture User4609522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mike and Emilio did my wife’s 2 sister’s and brother’s weddings before we got engaged… So naturally we were almost born into using U.S.E. Being the fourth (and final) wedding of the family, Mike could have easily mailed it in Instead he did the exact opposite. I have come to learn over the past few months of meeting Mikes attention to detail, professionalism and wanting to make others happy is on display at all times.. While Mike was waiting to play my wife’s ceremony entrance music, I walked up in a panic looking for our officiant who was late for our ceremony (imagine my panic while trying not to let my fiancé know the situation)… Without skipping a beat Mike ran off to his car, grabbed his officiant jacket and vows. Luckily the officiant showed up a few seconds later, but Mike did this all with a cool head, specifically making sure my bride to be was calm and not having a meltdown before her big moment.
During a wedding with Mike and Ultimate Sounds providing the entertainment, you can expect a few things:
1)Mike and his crew will be extremely professional and will go above and beyond to make sure you and your new Bride/Groom’s expectations are exceeded.
2)You may or may not have a dance off with someone in his crew.
3)You will have a PARTY (if that’s what you requested).
Since our wedding the singular theme that all of our guests have told us about our wedding was how much fun they had at the reception; most notably the amount of dancing that went on. We also added a photo booth to our package. After spending thousands of dollars on a professional photographer, we weren’t sure about adding another photography element to our wedding but decided to do it… Boy are we glad we made that decision. We decided to use the photo booth, and the video feature, in lieu of a traditional sign in book and it was a hit. After the wedding we were given a book with a copy all of our guests photos as well as a USB thumb drive that had all of the night’s pictures and videos

Profile Picture Keith, 9/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

As a former Professional DJ I am often asked by my family and friends for my input when it comes to choosing the right one. So back in September 2015 I was asked who I would recommend for my nieces Sweet 16. The answer was easy...Mike Wieder and Ultimate Sounds.
The event was awesome and nothing was left to chance. From Music to Lighting to Decor to the all important Photobooth, Mike and his staff had everything covered.

As a side note, I have known Mike since he started as a Professional DJ back way back in 1984-1985. Through the years he has dedicated himself to the profession and today he is absolutely one of the best in the business. In fact when I was married back in 1996, he was my FIRST and ONLY choice as DJ/MC for my big day.

He and his company has absolutely earned the 5 Star rating I provided. Not because he is a friend and fellow DJ, but because I am a DJ and that makes my expectations much greater. And he exceeds them every time.

Profile Picture Freddy, 9/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Ultimate Sounds Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding! We have used DJ Mike Weider for many of our family's events over the years, and knew immediately he would be perfect for our wedding day. During the planning stages he was very responsive and helpful, and always available if I had any questions at all. On our wedding day, he was amazing and helped our day move along seamlessly starting with the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the awesome reception. We had our guests on the dance floor non-stop! Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I had my wedding in July 2015 and Ultimate Sounds provided our DJ services. They did an outstanding job and our guests were on the dance floor all night! Mike recommended a candelight first dance and it was awesome! We had many compliments from our guests about the music and we highly recommend Ultimate Sounds for any event.

Profile Picture User5422587, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Better service than I could ever imagine. Both mike and dj kept in touch mm with me through the planning process and our big! They made sure I was happy at all times and had a drink in front of me all night! These guys a truly the best! We couldn't be any happier on the turn out !
A little tip- get the fog machine !!!

Profile Picture User5417666, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

One word AMAZING!

When people walked into our "club room" you can see their expressions on their face saying "OMG" the room was beyond amazing. My guest loved every bit of it. It was the perfect party room, from the LED on the dance floors to the smoke machines and TVs. They couldn't of done a better job because it was truly perfect. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants an unforgettable fun wedding.

Profile Picture Lorena, 12/13/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I can't say enough good things about Ultimate Sounds Entertainment. These guys saved the day and made my wedding amazing. When my violinist didn't show up, Mike and Emilio stepped up and provided my ceremony music. They lit up the reception hall and kept everyone excited and moving. They kept us posted throughout the reception so that we always knew what was coming next and what we were doing. They were prompt, professional and delivered on every promise they made. They went above and beyond to make my day special and they are not only a pleasure to work with, but they so much fun to be around! They brought life and energy to my wedding. I could not have asked for more, and I am so grateful that I picked Mike, Emilio and Emilio Jr. to be part of my day! Love these guys! If you want the best entertainment, look no further than Ultimate Sounds Entertainment!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Mike was an absolute joy to have at our wedding. He was laid back, but always professional and on top of what we needed to get done, or what we asked for. There was a few last minute changes that had to take place do to weather conditions, and with Mike's knowledge of the venue and experience in the field the wedding ended up going off without a hitch. I'm not sure if our day would have as beautiful as it was without Mike from Ultimate Sounds Entertainment.
Jason and Patti Storcella

Profile Picture Jason, 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

When my wife and I were first looking for someone to DJ our wedding we met with several DJ's to see who was the best fit. After meeting with Ultimate Sounds we immediately called off the search because we knew we had found our guys. We felt comfortable with them from the first time we sat down together to discuss the event and only became more impressed by their knowledge, passion, and insight as the big day got closer. As for the wedding itself...they knocked it out of the park. They were well prepared, organized, enthusiastic, and did everything we asked of them and more. The introductions were perfect, they kept everything on schedule, and most importantly; they kept the dance floor packed the entire night. They also provided up-lighting and a personalized Gobo with our names on it. It was a perfect evening and quite a bit of the credit goes to Ultimate Sounds Entertainment. They were from fantastic from start to finish and I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4559849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Mike was a great asset to our special day! From the beginning he was very helpful. When we met and spoke about the wedding he had great ideas and gave us pointers on how to do things. We had a wedding on the beach, so, Mike was our Officiant along with DJ. I wanted music to walk down the aisle to. We also did our dances on the beach. Mike was very accomodating with everything. While my finance, now husband was waiting for me to arrive he said Mike was help keeping him calm,especially when he thought the venue messed something up. Last but not least ,the night before I heard this even more beautiful song than I had originally picked, I had my husband listen to it and we instantly wanted that to be our first dance . I emailed Mike last minute the evening before, I heard nothing from him until the day before. I thought to myself, no big deal. However, when I arrived, Mike had surprised me and did have the song ready! Along with a few minor details, like changing the song to me walking down the aisle to something not so traditional, which I loved! I was recommended to Mike and Ultimate Sounds for my special day and I would recommend him to anyone! He is very reasonable, understanding, and great at what he does !!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ultimate Sounds Entertainment was the DJ of choice for our wedding. My wife and I felt comfortable with Mike Weider from the very beginning. Actually, from our first meeting with him, we were comfortable choosing him to be our DJ. Mike illustrates professionalism and is willing to add additional touches to make your wedding day special. Mike was a pleasure to work with and served as an MCee for our wedding. His partner in crime, Emilio, was as excellent DJ. Emilio plays as if he is partying himself. Overall, USE is an excellent company to work with, especially for a wedding. Mike is willing to go the extra mile to get to know his customers/clientele. I would recommend Mike Weider and USE for DJ or entertainment services.

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We live in the era of technology. Every vendor that served at my wedding must have some sort of internet presence. For me, a good start was through weddingwire and theknot. After the initial sorting of vendors, I felt that Ultimate Sounds Entertainment had what it takes to DJ my wedding. So, I made contact via phone for an appointment. The face-to-face encounter could not have gone any better and any questions that I asked were answered. What impressed me the most was his ability to improvise and overcome any challenges that were thrown at him during his time DJ'ing. Now, for the most important part of my review... Wedding Day. My wedding was relatively modest at ~250 people. However, it required Ultimate Sounds Entertainment to accommodate separate rooms for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception Area. To no difficulty the company had speaker systems to sufficiently fill out all the locations needed at no additional cost. From providing mics to my live pianist/violinist for my ceremony to DJ'ing my Cocktail Hour to MC'ing my reception, I can honestly say that Ultimate Sounds Entertainment has done a job well done at a cost that was well worth their value. What makes Ultimate Sounds Entertainment stand above all others is their commitment to making your wedding work. The reason why I say this is that they initially committed to a 2-person team to my wedding. However, on wedding day they had added an additional person to make sure that the speaker setup and preparations were made at a satisfactory level. They also were very cooperative with all the changes that were made on the fly during my wedding.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It's rare that we take the time to write reviews, but Mike and the Ultimate Sounds Entertainment team were absolutely amazing. From the last minute changes we threw at them hours before the ceremony to being able to perfectly read the crowd and get everyone excited, these guys were everything we could've asked for. All of our guests were impressed. We highly recommend Ultimate Sounds Entertainment, they won't let you down!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

After contacting several DJ's for our wedding we decided on DJ E. He was flexible with his pricing and we were able to get a package that exceeded our expectations. Even better was his professionalism and courtesy. Our wedding was planned with short notice to our guests and vendors. Emilio drove to our house during a SNOW STORM just so we could finalize our playlist for the wedding. He sat with us for several hours and let us pick all the songs we wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. During the wedding he let us make changes and also gauged the crowd to know when to switch genre's of music. We couldn't be any happier with his service and would definitely recommend and use him again in the future.

Profile Picture Adika, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

We had Mike and Emilio from Ultimate Sounds Entertainment do our wedding, and we had a blast!! Our friends and family are still coming to me a month later telling us that the music at our wedding was fantastic, and what a great time they had.
We used Ultimate Sounds based on a referral from a friend who had gotten married the previous year. Mike was accommodating, accessible, and always willing to hear our (sometimes silly) ideas and plans for the night. He did a site visit with us to the wedding venue ahead of time to make sure that everything went smoothly. No matter what curve-balls we through at him, (like limited space for set-up or wanting him to be our back-up officiant in case our officiant didn't make it), he handled everything with professionalism and confidence that made us feel like he would ensure our wedding would be perfect.
The night of the wedding, both Mike and Emilio were fantastic; they provided a great service and I am overall so very pleased with the way our wedding turned out!! We had the dance floor packed for most of the night, and the energy in the room was fantastic. I have had nothing but compliments about the wedding music so far, and I am glad that we decided to go with Ultimate Sounds for our event :)

Profile Picture Angela, 11/30/13, 2 Reviews

From Mitzvah to Wedding
Ultimate Sounds has provided the entertainment for almost every important event in my family - my oldest brother's Wedding, my middle brother's Bar Mitzvah and Wedding, my Bat Mitzvah, and now my Wedding.

Mike made planning so easy for us, while still keeping everything personal. Ultimate Sounds had so many options for services, and he tailored the package to meet our requests, budget, and to ensure our wedding was spectacular. He made great suggestions for songs, favors, and more. He dealt with each of this picky bride's requests with personal attention and true professionalism.

Mike helped us plan out every detail of our ceremony and reception. Any vision or idea we had, he helped us make it happen. (We even trusted him to come up with a perfect medley for our cocktail hour, and he nailed it!) Ultimate Sounds provided us with our ceremony music, cocktail hour music, DJ, MC, uplighting, photo montage of the Bride and Groom growing up, and a state-of-the-art photobooth. The photo montage was done with such precision, it looked like it was done by a member of the family. The uplighting transformed the reception into a true party. The dance floor was packed all night long! Mike and Emilio are so great at reading the crowd, that there was never a lull in action. They played so many of the songs we requested in addition to great songs we hadn't even thought of. They even had our guests up and dancing during dessert! The photobooth was staffed so well that our guests were able to capture memories without missing a beat! Plus, it was so wonderful to leave our reception with an album of photos from our photobooth as well as a flash drive with the photos from the photobooth, video messages from our guests in the photobooth and photos documenting so many fun dancing moments. We look at our album and watch those videos almost weekly! Our Wedding Day was truly spectacular thanks to Mike Wieder and Ultimate Sounds.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/3/13, 2 Reviews