Ultimate Nights DJ Reviews

133 Reviews for Ultimate Nights DJ

• Issac

Issac St. Marie · Married on 02/09/2020

400/400 people at our wedding approved

Read this review if you've never booked a DJ for your wedding before... Most of us! Lol

We don't regret booking Ultimate nights at all. Brian and his team were great. Before we booked them, Brian talked with us over the phone on what we could expect if we used them for our wedding. Their service was so professional and Bride/Groom friendly, I even ended up booking them for 3 more smaller shows(Homecoming, and at a restaurant).

These guys had our 400+ person wedding enjoying themselves all night!

The up-lighting was a great feature!

Thanks again, Ultimate Nights!

Brett Carder · Married on 09/01/2019

The perfect party!!

Brian and his team are truly AMAZING!! The music was perfect all way through the night and the photo booth was so much fun! Brian was perfect at keeping the party going and he is a truly awesome guy to talk to (Go Blue) !! Cannot say enough great things about Ultimate Nights DJ and cannot thank them enough for making our wedding special!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rachel Copple · Married on 08/17/2019

You won't find a better DJ

Brian was amazing! I would suggest paying a little more to get him as your DJ. From the moment we got to the reception hall, Brian was on it. He greeted us at the door and got us drinks. It didn't stop there either. He checked on us throughout the night to make sure we were doing well and were having a good time. Brian was professional, personable, and everything you'd want from a DJ on your big day. If you can't book him (because he's already been selected for your date) I would still highly recommend Ultimate Nights. My wife and I also go the photobooth through them. It was great being able to book both through the same vendor because things can get hectic while wedding planning. You can't go wrong, so stop looking elsewhere and book Ultimate Nights now.

• Rachel

Rachel Wright · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Brian from Ultimate Nights was incredible as our DJ! Brian truly takes the time to listen to his couples in order to make a custom mix for their big day. My husband and I had specific bands and songs that we wanted to hear and he made sure to include all of the genres and time periods that we love.
    All of our guests complemented the unique mix of music that he had played for our reception. He truly matched our vision perfectly and made sure there was something for everyone to dance to from 50s music to Paramore. This made our older guests very happy and had our younger guests dancing all night! Brian also made sure that my husband and I stayed hydrated and catered to our needs. He truly helped make the day run smoothly and perfectly.
    Brian even helped me carry out a surprise for my husband. We truly couldn’t have asked for a better DJ. I highly recommend Ultimate Nights for your DJ services!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Colleen Smith · Married on 06/08/2019

Awesome Wedding DJ

Brian did a fantastic job as our wedding DJ! He played all of the songs we had requested and the guests would not get off the dance floor. He was very personable and really good with the guests. We would definitely suggest him to anyone looking for a DJ!

• Heather

Heather Schuster-Trocchio · Married on 06/02/2019

Perfect night!

Brian did an amazing job DJing our wedding ceremony and reception. Before the event we answered questions to plan the course of the night and let him know what we wanted to hear for our big day. We even had the DJ choice option for songs which helped us just enjoy and not have to plan anymore. Brian seamless went from the ceremony in the garden to the reception in the aquarium keeping the guest entertained while we got our pictures. The music mix was great and his experience really showed with how perfect everything went.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Morgan Butcher · Married on 05/26/2019

5 stars all around!

Brian was super easy to work with and quick to answers any questions or concerns. The online music request form was easy to use and he was more than happy to work on getting any songs that he did not already have. Our guests had a great time on the dance floor! We also used the photo booth service which was a great addition. Brian provided us and our guests with copies of the photos and also provided digital copies as well. I would highly recommend Ultimate Nights DJ for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Rita Betz · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent, detailed, attentive, professional!

I highly recommend Brian at Ultimate Nights to be your DJ. I have a 'type A' personality (detail oriented) and Brian was extremely diligent with the details of our wedding day ahead of time. He handled the flow very well and communicated with the other vendors regularly.
    He was attentive and checked in with us often, and took the time to say all the names correctly, which we appreciated!
    The playlist and the flow of songs was EXCELLENT. We received several compliments about the variety and choices for songs. He did an excellent job communicating and making us feel like he has his stuff together. Brian's confidence in what he does eased our minds and relieved us of a major stressor.
    The day goes by so quickly and it's vital that you have a great team of vendors that can ensure a smooth, special day! This company made it out in a blizzard for us on our wedding day, they were on time and ready to go when needed, and provided such an affordable service. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Great service!

We were very happy with this company! We got to pick which songs we wanted played at our wedding and they also took requests from our guests. The photo booth was amazing and all the guests loved it! They were very willing to honor any request including a special birthday surprise for my husband at the end of the night!
    I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Alana Hughes · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience

We would highly recommend Ultimate Nights for anyone planning a wedding! They were super easy to work with and very flexible based on what we wanted! I loved how professional and organized Ultimate Nights were when planning for the big day, on the day of the wedding everything went seamlessly and according to plan. We have continued to receive compliments over a year later regarding the music at our wedding!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Kaylee Hinojosa-Franklin · Married on 09/02/2018

If you want fun, professional, and doesn't break the bank you've found the right DJ service!

Brian was the absolute best! From the start he was great to work with, which set him aside from the other two DJ's we were looking at. He was very responsive to any questions and concerns we were having throughout the whole planning process. His website was very easy to use for picking songs and the layout was super helpful and organized for the ceremony music. At our wedding he was the perfect balance of professional and fun! We also used his photobooth and up lighting and ons, which I would recommend to any bride and groom who want some extra pizzazz :) All around awesome service!

Brooke · Married on 08/25/2018

If you are looking for a great DJ company, look no further. Brian from Ultimate Nights DJ is top notch. From the first meeting, he was kind and easy to talk to. He asked lots of questions and really got to know both my husband and I, as well as our taste in music. We both felt that the DJ can really make or break your wedding reception, so hiring the right people for the job was very important to us.
    After deciding to go with Ultimate Nights, we were sent an email with instructions for how to log onto their online portal. From here, we were able to hand select the songs we wanted played for various events throughout the evening (i.e cake cutting, 1st dance, etc). We were also able to create a short list of “Do Not Play” songs if we wanted to add any to that list.
    We also decided to rent the photo booth for the night, and we LOVED having that available for our guests to use. Both my husband and I weren’t able to get up there much, BUT getting the flash drive in the mail a few weeks after the wedding was amazing. It was so much fun to look through all the pictures that our guests took. The photo booth does not come with props, but we were able to find some inexpensive fun props off Amazon and our guests loved it.
    The day of the wedding, Phil was our DJ and he was great. He checked in with my husband and I throughout the night, and did a great job keeping people dancing. I really appreciated the fact that he would actually play the requested songs that our guests asked for.
    OVERALL, this company really went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. We’ve heard nothing but great things from all of our guests.
    THANK YOU ULTIMATE NIGHTS!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Natalie Rathke · Married on 08/24/2018

Ultimate Nights DJ Review

Having worked with Brian in the event industry for several years, when it came time to plan my own wedding Ultimate Nights was my first choice. Brian and his crew were always fully prepared for every event and did not disappoint the day of my wedding. From arriving on time, timely set up and playing our desired songs (plus requests from guests) Ultimate Nights positively contribute to the atmosphere of my husband and I's wedding.

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Ultimate Nights is fantastic! We worked with Brian and Steve for our wedding and they are the best. They are very nice, professional, and organized. Any question I had they would respond right away and they helped so much throughout the planning process (thank goodness because I had no idea what I was doing). I would definitely recommend them. We had so much fun at our wedding and didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/18/2018

JJ was the best!

We chose Ultimate Nights as our DJ for our August 2018 wedding reception. We worked with Brian initially and then met our DJ, JJ, a few weeks prior to the wedding. Their online portal was very helpful for picking songs and organizing all of the details. They were very helpful during the planning stage, offering suggestions when needed which was so nice. We had a great time at our wedding & would definitely recommend JJ to anyone!

• Taylor

Taylor Durczynski · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything that I expected and more.

Phil from Ultimate Nights did an awesome job! He was both willing and able to adapt to our changing needs during the reception and the ceremony. He took a lot of requests and kept the party going with the right music at the right time.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Madison Schwable · Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding DJ

We used Brian from Ultimate Nights for our wedding in June 2018. We were recommended Ultimate Nights from a good friend of mine from college who was very impressed with them at their wedding. We met with and booked him right on the spot. His online portal is extremely easy to use and was organized so that he knew everything we wanted/needed. We connected about a week before our wedding to make sure he would pronounce names right and had the order correct for our bridal party which I thought was a nice touch. Brian treated both me and my husband like royalty that night. When our party bus arrived for the night, he made sure we all had drinks and carried in the girls stuff so we didn't have to on our entrance. Brian was also very accommodating during our reception. We discussed with him a few fun things we wanted to do but my husband wanted to do a couple things extra and discussed with him at the reception and Brian was all for it and helped him do it! Which we thought was awesome. We have talked so many times and always say we had the best vendors at our wedding and Brian was definitely one of them! I would recommend him to anyone! He did a very nice job and played music that was good to dance to and had everyone on their feet. We can not say enough good things!

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome DJ and photobooth

Ultimate Nights was the perfect DJ for our wedding! Brian kept the dancefloor packed the whole night. He also made sure my new husband and I always had a drink in hand and were having the best night ever. We also used the photobooth which was a blast. I loved that we got to bring in our own props and at the end of the night we got a flash drive with all of the pictures on it. Ultimate Nights was the perfect choice for our big day!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 06/02/2018

Truly the ultimate night

We used Ultimate Nights at our wedding this past summer, and they far exceeded all of our expectations! Brian was very helpful with the planning process, and verified that our DJ would be on the same page as us with respect to his involvement with the audience and the type/style of music to be played at our reception.

JJ was our DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He was very professional and experienced with how the evening should unfold. Prior to the wedding party's entrance, he re-verified everyone's names and pronunciations to ensure they were correct. After the wedding party was seated, he went above and beyond by making sure that we had our drinks of choice at the bridal party table!

Throughout the night, JJ touched base with us for the various structured parts of the evening (father-daughter dance, college alma mater, etc.), and also provided some thoughts on additional songs that would play well with the crowd. He did this delicately without over-intervening, which was much appreciated.

We gave JJ full autonomy over the playlist, and the music choices were exactly what we had hoped for. The dance floor was crowded the entire night! Before he finished up for the evening, JJ made sure that there weren't any additional requests. Following the ceremony, numerous guests told us how much fun they had, and how the music and dancing was great. A lot of that credit goes to our DJ!

We don't plan to get married again, but if we had to do it over, we would definitely choose Ultimate Nights!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Calise · Married on 05/26/2018

If they are available the date of your event. Do not hesitate to book. You won't find to many other professional Djs like there's.

Sent on 06/16/2018

taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

So glad I chose ultimate nights! They responded to all my emails very quickly! They offer extras like photo booth and lighting. The dj was on top of everything at the reception. Made sure he came and talked to us to make sure everything was good music wise. Informed us before the first dance cake cutting etc. couldn’t have asked for a better experience! I highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Brian is Great!

Brian was a fantastic DJ for our wedding! Communicating with him was easy and he answered all of our questions without hesitation. The day of the wedding everything was very smooth and our guests had a blast! He knew when to transition music genres to get all ages out on the dance floor. We added the uplighting to our reception at the last minute and it was a great decision because it tied the whole space together. I enjoyed working with him so much we hired him for my work holiday party.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Beth · Married on 04/28/2018

Best choice we made!

Brian at Ultimate Nights was wonderful. We were so pleased with his work from day one all the way up to when our big day was over.
    He did more than just DJ, every time we needed a new drink he was right there to be sure we had one. He made sure our night was great and our guests were happy. We can say that our guests loved the atmosphere, the dancing, and especially the photo booth. This was an option we added to our package that Brain provided. Brian had wonderful service, great timing and communication with us the entire process. Brian’s services were detailed and thorough, and his website made it so easy to set up everything how we wanted. From music selection to all the details of the wedding. We highly recommend him and his company for your wedding.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Monica · Married on 02/10/2018

Brian from Ultimate Nights did an awesome job with our DJ/uplighting/photo booth services for our wedding this past February! He made planning super easy and helped keep the night flowing smoothly. The photo booth was awesome because not only did my guests get to take home a souvenir copy of their photos and got to take unlimited photos, we as the bride and groom also got copies of all the pictures taken! It was a big hit!! And the uplighting just added a nice touch to our hall :) I'd definitely recommend Brian to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 12/16/2017

Excellent DJ!

Brian from Ultimate Nights is the BEST! He was easy to contact and talk to and he made the process smooth from start to finish. He was responsive to our wishes and provides a very thorough sheet where brides and grooms can indicate their preferences on everything from cake cutting music to how many times he should interrupt the night with speaking! We also used Brian for our uplighting and they really provided a perfect extra touch to the reception! Brian was professional, on time and ready to go. He was awesome to work with and I recommend him wholeheartedly to any brides looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/15/2018