Ultimate Images Reviews

45 | Macedon, NY

45 Reviews for Ultimate Images

• Lilly

Lilly · Married on 07/04/2009

I was lucky enough to have Alec shoot my July 4th, 2009 wedding and I am so grateful he did! He did an absolutely beautiful job capturing our wedding day. The photos are stunning and the proof book was like a storybook of our day! We also used their videography services and the video turned out beautifully as well.

We were so impressed by their work we had to have them shoot our maternity and newborn photos as well! Alec and Cheryl were so fantastic. We couldn't have asked for more! :)

Sent on 05/24/2011

Tai · Married on 06/12/2009

Alec was absolutely wonderful, always responded immediately to phone calls and e-mails. His work was more than comparable to photographers more than three times his pricing. He was emotionally supportive throughout the day, and My husband loved working with him as well!
    YOU HAVE TO BOOK HIM EARLY!

Sent on 07/15/2009

Lindsay · Married on 07/26/2008

Lisa and Alex are awesome. They are so sweet and fun. Very creative with their pictures and they capture all the great moments!

Sent on 08/12/2008

I think the other reviews speak for themselves this is an amazing, friendly and talent group of people! Met them at a wedding show, from the start they were so friendly and knowledgeable. My favorite was Cheryl what a comforting personality! Everytime I called or met with her she always made me feel calm and like I was the most important customer they had. Alec was so professional and made me and my guests feel so important. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures and the lifelong memories.

Sent on 09/17/2013

To me, choosing a wedding photographer was one of the most important decisions to make. I knew the day would go by fast, so I wanted to make sure that I had the best photography possible to capture all the special moments. I did A TON of research and was very pleased when I came across Ultimate Images. I’m so glad we hired Alec, because his photography exceeded my expectations. Not only did he get the traditional wedding pictures, but he also captured artistic and creative photographs as well! I would highly recommend Ultimate Images and Alec - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2012

I absolutely recommend Alec and his staff. The greatest value for a photographer by far! A moderate price but with that comes so much including walking away with owning your pictures. He also owns his own retouching studio so you and your wedding party will look like super models!!! Just unbelievable how good the pictures, different finishes, options, artistic shots, everything was! This is where you want to make an informed decision to ensure memories are captured and preserved in the best way!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Laura · Married on 10/10/2009

Ryan was great! He made our whole wedding party feel comfortable and took beautiful shots. Our pics are great! There were a few poses that we wishes we had gotten but were so excited that day that we forgot (family shots, etc.) Alec and staff were all wonderful to work with- very responsive and great work. The extras were so thoughtful!

Sent on 02/05/2010

Danielle · Married on 06/17/2016

Loved working with Alec, our photos came out amazing & I am so happy we chosen a photographer who offers an album as part of the package. Another perk is that we were given the copyrights to our photos so we can print any whenever we want; great way to allow us to share photos with our friends & families!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kevin · Married on 07/18/2015

Our photographer was great. She was there from start to finish, and we managed to pack in a whole lot of pictures into a relatively small period of time. Couldn't be happier with the results. Our only complaint was that there wasn't enough time to get shots of myself and the groomsmen getting ready, but that was more on us than on her. Would definitely recommend if you want amazing, professional photos with just the right amount of touching up to make you look perfect.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Cheryl · Married on 08/30/2014

We are so happy with our pictures and the shots captured. They are very accommodating and flexible. I highly recommend Alec and his team!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Katie · Married on 06/15/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Violetta from Ultimate Images. She was great! She called me and spoke to me a couple weeks before the wedding to have me give her an idea of what I want in my pictures and she gave me suggestions for making the day flow smoother. He pictures came out gorgeous! My only complaint about Ultimate Images is that we were originally promised our pictures would be ready in 6-8 weeks, but we didn't receive them for over 12 weeks. Overall though, I would recommend this vendor to a friend, especially if it wasn't during peak wedding season.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2012

Alec loves his job and it's apparent in his creativity and professionalism. He was with us from the time we got our hair done to the end of the reception. He got posed shots, but also a multitude of candid ones too. He also has videographers working with him and they were incredible. I know he'll provide us with beautiful images to remember this special day.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Our photographer, Nicole, was excellent! She was an incredible help on our wedding day since she's done this before! She kept us on track with time and was so great to work with. She was able to get all of the pictures we requested (formal and informal) and got it done within a tight timeline. The photos came out AMAZING and we could not be happier. The Storybook Album is a must! Alec, Cheryl and Hannah are SO flexible and sweet. Ultimate Images is such a great company to work with and their photos are truly beautiful. Although there is a wait to get the pictures, it certainly is worth it. We're very happy with our choice.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Hannah · Married on 10/07/2011

We had Alec, the owner. He was very professional, I gave him my list of pictures I wanted and he went through them and did them all for me! He was great!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Angela · Married on 07/26/2008

Amy was wonderful. I have a fear of pictures and she did great. Its been 3 weeks and I have not heard from them, but I hear this is normal. Overall I was very pleased.

Sent on 08/26/2008
  • I

Ivy · Married on 09/12/2009

We heard Crystal from Ultimate Images Photography from my mom-in-law's friend who had used her service and had great things to say about her. And my mother-in-law used to be a wedding photographer so that just gave us another level of comfort working with Crystal.

She is very professional and communicates efficiently to us about details on the wedding day in our meeting before the wedding. She showed up on time and all the guests were really impressed with her ability of carrying three huge camera with big lenses at the same time. She got all the shots that we requested and helped getting everyone together for the photos. She has a great personality which is very important in dealing with guests in the wedding. And she gives you clear instructions on how to pose and catches lots of great moments at our wedding.

I can't wait to see all the proof photos and I will recommend her without seeing the final products because I know they are going to look great!

Sent on 09/27/2009
  • User4820937 · 2+ years ago

I enjoyed working with the photographer they sent, and the quality of the photos is phenomenal. I liked everything that was included in the package, and the photographer was great to work with and adapted to my preferred style of photography. We didn't want to skimp on the photos, so we are glad we spent the extra money to get quality work.

Sent on 08/04/2015
  • Michele

Michele · Married on 07/26/2013

3.0

Trisha was so fun! I can not wait to see my pictures! I would recommend her to anyone that wants fun wedding pictures! She was open to anything we wanted, even got people to let us use their classic show cars for some pictures. She made sure we for everything we wanted and then some!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Emily · Married on 12/17/2005

3.8
      3.5

excellent staff - very helpful and was well organized the day of the wedding, pricing was a little high, wasn't too much variety with the style of photos taken (suggestions weren't made/other work wasn't shown)

Sent on 08/17/2008

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2006

3.6
      2.5
      3.5

I checked out many photographers before I selected Ultimate Images. I went with them based on a recommendation. When I went for my first meeting with them I met with the owner. I really enjoyed talking with him and thought it would work out perfectly. The owner was already booked for the date of my wedding so his daughter shot my wedding. She had shot a few weddings prior to this and I saw some of her work so I was not worried. The owner said his daughter would call me 2 weeks before the wedding so we could meet. She never called me. The first time I met her was the day of our wedding. She just graduated college and I learned fast that she was very inexperienced. I felt that she didn't know what she was doing as far as posing. I am a photographer myself and one of my bridesmaids was a wedding photographer also and we couldn't believe that I had paid all this money and go someone who just walked around with a camera. Luckily my friends husband was there to take pictures also. When I got my proofs back, there was over 1000 images taken, but I only liked about 10. I didn't even order any extra, only got what came with the package. A year later I was promised a high resolution CD with all the images. I must have called 4 times because they kept forgetting to mail it. I even offered to pick it up multiple times. Then they never sent me the release. If you are going to use Ultimate Images makes sure that you book with Alec. He's the only good one there!

Sent on 09/07/2008