Ultimate Events Unlimited Reviews

41 | Houston, TX

41 Reviews for Ultimate Events Unlimited

Kira · Married on 03/24/2012

Kristina was a LIFE SAVER in the planning process! She truly loves what she does and strives to make every bride happy. Kristina made me feel like I was not just another bride, and that she really cared about making sure my day was perfect. She never wanted me to be stressed and was always able to tell when things were stressing me out and offer solutions. I told her so many times throughout the process that I'm not even sure what she says sometimes but it all just sounds like soothing words that makes everything all better :) She is extremely organized and well connected in the industry with quality vendors! Her staff was also extremely friendly and helpful and I was 100% comfortable trusting my wedding day to them! My Ultimate Consultant will take care of your every need and make sure you enjoy your wedding day!!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Loan · Married on 03/24/2012

I contacted several coordinators for my wedding and only Kristina from my ultimate consultant called me back to offer her services. When my fiancee and I met with her, we told her what we wanted and asked her which of her package would best fit our needs. She was completely honest that I was a bride who only needed her least expensive package. We were very appreciative of her honesty and totally impressed by her enthusiasm and wonderful ideas. We knew from the start she would be a perfect coordinator and help make our wedding less stressful. Kristina helped us find a wonderful venue by pointing in a direction we did not even think of. She helped us negotiate a contract to fit our budget. She met with me and my fiancee several times during our engagement to make sure I was on track and offer reassurance for my concerns. Even though I did not need her to negotiate with most other vendors she always offered the best options for my budget every time I asked for a suggestion.
    A couple days before my wedding I met with Kristina and Cortiss, they told me to let go of my stress and they would take care of everything. That was hard for me to do, but once I did they followed through on their promise and took care of every detail until the end of my wedding. Everything on my wedding day went so was smoothly because of the wonderfully hard work of my ultimate consultant team. My guests were very impressed how beautiful everything looked and how organized everything was. My husband and I had the most perfect and memorable wedding that was everything we had hope for thanks to the excellent work of Kristina and her staff. I recommend the services of my ultimate consultant to any bride getting married. You will not find a more passionate and diligent wedding coordinator. Her love for her work is sure to inspire any bride and help them have the wedding of your dreams with her help.

Sent on 04/11/2012

Alyssa · Married on 03/17/2012

Loved Kristina and her team. The whole wedding day ran so smoothly. Everyone said she did a great job keeping us on track. Her eyes were always on us. I could catch her eye from across the room and it was like she could read my mind and bring me a drink or napkin or anything. Loved her!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Dennell · Married on 01/14/2012

Kristina was the biggest help I have ever had! She made my wedding day absolutely beautiful and magical! I can't image ever planning a wedding without her! She was so attentive, always there when I needed her, answered all my phone calls, answered all my emails, professional, nice and so much fun! She took all the stress of planning a wedding off my shoulders and I could not be happier by hiring her. Best money I ever spent!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Saundra · Married on 05/07/2011

My wedding was an amazing, gorgeous affair...thanks to Kristina at My Ultimate Consultant. From the moment we met her, we knew that we were in good hands. Kristina started off by drawing up an invoice based on our budget that allocated funds to each facet of our wedding. This was invaluable information. It allowed us to look at different vendors and know for certain if they were within our range. Not that we needed to look for vendors! Kristina has been doing this a while and is skilled at understanding a couple's style. She sent us tons of vendors - each one perfectly suited for us and our big night. Once chosen, Kristina got copies of our contracts and created a timeline of when each payment was due. She went out of her way to meet us to pick up checks from us when our schedules were difficult to manage. At this point, Kristina was MUCH more than a vendor to us. She knew exactly what was going on in our lives and with our family and was most definitely a friend. As amazing as Kristina was up to this point, her expertise was most appreciated on the day of our wedding. She made crucial calls to all vendors to confirm times and schedules. She was at The Gallery to ensure that everything looked perfect and she was at the church to make sure everyone was in their place. Everyone kept commenting on how calm I was. I told them that I owed it all to Kristina! All night people were asking who the wedding planner was because they had never been to a wedding that had been so flawlessly executed. All Kristina.

For the wedding of your dreams - call Kristina.

Sent on 06/06/2011

Nadine · Married on 05/07/2011

Ken was a pleasure to work with! I hate taking pictures but his creativity and humor created a relaxing and fun atmosphere!

Sent on 06/13/2011
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/19/2011

Kristina was a life saver!! I had the WORST wedding planning experience EVER! My first wedding coordinator totally disappeared on me. One days she was there and then there was a few months were she would get back to me but it would take a month to do so, and then one day she just never returned my calls and I was forced to hire someone else. Luckily I found Kristina and she was fabulous!!! I had about 7 different vendor, either back out or closes their business forcing me to RE plan my wedding twice. I am so thankful I found Kristina because she was so helpful and so knowledgeable. She came into my wedding planning process about 2 month before my wedding. She was always quick to return phone calls and always was able to answer my questions. She helped me find vendors when mine fell through. She was there the day of and I didn't have to worry about anything. She took care of it all and flawlessly. She was always on top of everything. She told me where to be and when to be there. I LOVED IT! She is sooo wonderful and so sweet. I wish I had hired her from the beginning. I would highly recommend Kristina to ANYONE!

Sent on 04/30/2011

Tricia · Married on 03/12/2011

Hiring Kristina for my daughter's wedding was the smartest decision we made. While she was our "day of coordinator" she was totally available throughout the whole planning process with great ideas and suggestions. From the minute we met Kristina, we knew she was perfect. Her enthusiasm for her job is unbelievable. She is highly organized and meticulous about all the details. And not to mention, she is incredibly sweet and you can't help but feel totally comfortable with her. And she remains calm throughout the entire event! I will highly recommend Kristina to all my daughter's friends who are all probably getting married within the next couple of years. Kristina was remarkable!

Sent on 03/24/2011

Lisa · event on: 05/22/2013

I've had various corporate functions with Ken Kellogg. He sees all the details and knows who and when to photograph. That’s one part I know I don’t have to worry about. The pictures turn out great. Thanks for everything and I look forward to working with you again!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Jill · event on: 09/30/2012

Ultimate Events were a great help getting Tshirts made quickly for my daughter's bat mitzvah party. They helped everything run smoothly the day of the party which let me just enjoy the celebration.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Alexis · event on: 06/18/2013

Ultimate Events receives 5 out of 5 stars from us! The company provided photography services for a gospel promotional tour concert held in Houston, TX headlining the Grammy and Stellar Award winning Mississippi Mass Choir. The company provided courteous customer service, impeccable professionalism and outstanding photos were produced for this event. Our organization looks forwarded to utilizing their services again and again! They come highly recommended!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Jannel · Married on 05/25/2013

There's not enough I can say about how wonderful my wedding turned out. Kristina worked well with my budget and kept a positive attitude throughout my planning. Both Kristina and her assistant Brittney always kept me updated and informed with any changes at all times. On my wedding day, I got endless compliments of their hard work and professionalism. My wedding turned out better than I could have imagined. I would definitely recommend her to every future bride. I can't say thank you enough for everything!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Kelsey · Married on 07/02/2011

As cliche as it sounds, our wedding truly was the best night of our lives, much in part to My Ultimate Consultant! Kristina was amazing! She did such an excellent job executing the event. I never had to worry about a thing...it was fabulous! And I was not the only one impressed! Even my dad noticed the way she handled everything! The whole night was beatuiful. Because of Kristina we were able to enjoy ourselves. I would recommend her whole-heartedly! I cannot sing enough of her praises!

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • TheFrankSpot

Jaimie · Married on 11/03/2014

Ultimate Events Unlimited assisted us with our engagement photos and wedding day videography! We were extremely pleased with the products they provided. Our pictures were unique, beautiful and embodied the feel of our 1920s themed wedding day!

With our video, it is important to note that we did have a bit of a snag with the vendor post wedding day. What's more important to know is that Ken and Christina went above and beyond to rectify the mistake. We were pleased with their remedy and will continue to do business with them in the future.

Overall, their work speaks for itself and their customer service, during and after your event, is commendable.

Sent on 10/07/2015
  • Rekha DeJean

Rekha · Married on 04/20/2013

Our wedding day was seamless. I had no stress involved in the planning thanks to My Ultimate Events. We had a blast planning the ceremony and reception. The staff was friendly, patient, and very organized. I would strongly recommend them to everyone. They make it all about you and your day.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Nita · Married on 02/14/2014

3.4
      3.0

Ken is a phenomenal photographer and a lot of fun to work with and I would definitely use him in the future. The planning aspect had some struggles but in the end everything came together.

Sent on 03/23/2014