106 Reviews for Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

User Photos
Flat Screen (7)
Projector (5)
Disco Ball (2)
106 Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' Reviews

Ultimate Entertainment was absolutely amazing at our wedding! From day one Rob and Maggie were excellent to work with. They were very professional and accommodating when meeting up to plan the wedding. Rob's passion and enthusiasm for his work made our wedding the best day ever and so much fun! He has amazing energy and had everyone on the dance floor. He kept the party going the whole night and everyone keeps telling us it was the best and most fun wedding they've ever been to. We didn't want the night to end. Thank you so much!!!! We will definitely be using you again in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were recommended to us by a friend whose wedding we attended, so we booked without hesitation because we knew it’d be a great decision. It really was! From start to finish Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were amazing to work with and they took the guesswork out of the entire process. We have received compliment after compliment about how great of an atmosphere they created for our wedding guests.

Profile Picture April, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

How to even begin?!? Rob, Maggie, and the entire staff at Ultimate were AMAZING!!!!! From the very beginning I knew we were in good hands. Robert and Maggie took care of everything!!! They understood our music style (country) and incorporated it into every aspect of the wedding. Our wedding was the ultimate party--which is exactly what we wanted!! Robert makes sure everyone is having fun and on the dance floor at all times! Everyone we talked to raved about how amazing and exciting the music was!! Robert is also incredible at keeping everything on schedule. He works with all your other vendors (especially photographers) to coordinate everything, and tells you not to worry about a thing!! My husband and I could truly relax and enjoy our wedding, and Robert took care of everything and kept us on schedule! We will absolutely be recommending Robert and the team at Ultimate to everyone we know!! They are incredible!!! THANK YOU!!!! Love, Maria and Brandon Cresci

Profile Picture Maria, 7/20/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very first email request we sent, we could tell that Ultimate Entertainment was top of the line. Every email gets a quick response and a friendly person on the other end. We could tell from then that they weren't going to try to sell us a cookie cutter wedding package. Rob and Maggie worked with us to come up with three options of packages to see what works best for us. We were so happy that they gave us options! We took a chance on them and were so happy we did! Rob brought the party to life for our Sunday wedding. We were worried no one would dance or get in the spirit. Everyone was up and dancing from the second Rob started. HE doesn't just bring the party, he IS the party. You won't regret choosing them for your big day. Professionalism and fun through the roof!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Words cannot describe how amazing Rob was at our wedding! He was none stop at the wedding and none stop working to keep the party going. My dance floor was never empty! After the wedding my guests were raving about the DJ!

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/3/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

When my future wife and I met Rob of Ultimate Entertainment back in October of last year, I knew he was the perfect choice to provide the entertainment for our wedding. He was so professional, courteous, and flexible. The thing I remember the most was how he made me feel just minutes before our Intro's on our big day. I was greeted by a very exuberant Rob who came up to me and said " Are you ready for your big night Tom??" He brought me into the Cynthia Room at the Westwood to see the set up for the wedding. First thing I noticed was our signature light with our names and date of our wedding glowing on the floor. He showed me the playlist at the DJ station and when I asked if it would be possible to change a song on the playlist he said. "Tom, its your wedding" and just like that the song was changed. Rob and his team not only made our night unforgettable with their great play lists and unbridled enthusiasm, but our guests have said repeatedly our Intro's as husband and wife were the most unique and memorable of any wedding they have ever been to. I never felt like a client to Rob, he made you feel like you were a part of the family.
I could not recommend Rob and his team more for any event. Oh and the Photo Booth is a must, even though I was skeptical at first, it was the perfect icing on the (wedding) cake!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert and his staff did an amazing job at photographing our wedding and making sure we were completely satisfied with the service. Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Liz, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob and team are true professionals and did an excellent job for our wedding. We hired them for ceremony AV, reception lighting, lounge furniture, and DJ, and were very happy with everything. They arrived early and everything from contracting to logistics was high quality and easy.

Profile Picture Jason, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unbelievable. Rob just made my wedding one of the best weddings my guests said they have ever been to. Rob was recommended to me by someone at one of the venues I looked at, saying he was amazing and will keep everyone dancing all night. Well he was MORE than I expected. From our first meeting he was flexible to meet at anytime and his company was always so responsive. He provided my up lighting making my wedding absolutely beautiful, a photo booth for my guests to enjoy, and hosted my entire reception from beginning to end, keeping my guests entertained and on the dance floor all night. I had over 200 guests and EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I had so many people say how amazing the dj was and some even asked for his information. Rob and his company made this planning experience so easy for me. Planning this wedding on my own, I didn't know where to begin and all the little details that go into it. Rob walked me through every detail from the ceremony through the reception and I cant thank him enough for all his help in making my wedding amazing and stress free.

Profile Picture Britt, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Rob, Maggie and the rest of the team at U.E. for our wedding and they were awesome party planners and entertainers. Throughout the build up Rob listened well and remembered what we were looking. He was great at taking a few conversations and turning that into an atmosphere that fit our personalities. Despite a small weather related bump in the evening the U.E. team was great about bringing our guests together and keeping them on the dance floor. We even had a lighting quandary that the venue couldn't handle but the team at U.E. put their heads together and came up with a solution that was exactly what my wife had in mind. Since the wedding all of the guests that we've heard from had great things to say about 'the DJ'. Rob is a really fun and honest guy who has great advice as someone who has seen a lot of weddings.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I wanted Rob to DJ my wedding from years before I met my wife. I am a DJ myself and from day one I had been very impressed by himself and his team. I was very excited to start the planning process. When my fiancé and I met with him he was incredibly energized by our ideas. Rob, Frankie, Ryan and Maggie all helped the planning process and added surprises. The day of the wedding was incredible and the party was remembered months later. By far I believe they are not just DJs but entertainers. We will definitely use them again for future parties. - Jenna and Aaron Tripoldi - Wedding 01-13-2018

Profile Picture Aaron, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert is AMAZING!! My wife and I were extremely picky when it came to selecting all of our wedding vendors but after we sat down with Robert and found out he would be available on our date we knew he was our guy! He was enthusiastic, honest and we really just had a good time sitting down with him and talking about our plans. He really made us feel special throughout the entire process.

At the ceremony, he did a great job keeping the energy levels high and working with the list of suggested music we gave him. People came to us the following days to stress what a great job he did to get his contact info. Meet with Robert and his team before making your entertainment decisions!

P.S Ask about the CO2 gun!

Profile Picture Gennaro, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Robert Frannicola is hands down the best event DJ in the area. He was one of the best things about our wedding. Throughout the entire night our guests were running up to us commenting on how wonderful our DJ was. He kept the energy up throughout the entire night. From the first time we spoke, he was nothing but friendly and professional. He always made us feel comfortable and at ease, which can be very challenging while planning a wedding. Thank you Robert!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One word, AMAZING! Rob did phenominal! He and his team were great throughout the whole planning process and really delivered the day of our wedding. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Profile Picture April, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to begin! That's how AMAZING Ultimate Entertainment was! Rob and Maggie made the entire planning process effortless! Even with last minute changes they were beyond accommodating. They are professional, punctual, flexible, patient and extremely down to earth! Even a month after my wedding, my guests are still raving about our DJ! Rob has awesome energy and got everyone dancing within minutes. He did not stop for the entire 5 hours of the reception. The ENTIRE wedding was on the dance floor having a blast. All ages were enjoying themselves and not a single person was awkwardly sitting out on the sides. The music I asked for was on point and Rob made sure the entire wedding was running smoothly without any choppy transitions. Sound quality during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was perfect, they set up extremely fast without a single issue and were ready on time. We also got a photobooth from them which Maggie worked and that was a hit with the guests. It was open air and they included props, back drop and a link to see all photos after the wedding. Maggie was awesome and guest loved her! We HIGHLY recommend Ultimate Entertainment for any occasion! Thank you guys for making our day so fun and amazing!

Profile Picture Paulina, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rob and Maggie made my wedding day stress free! They were so organized throughout the whole process, accommodated my every whim. Many of my guests commented on how well Rob MC'd - he kept the energy up, the playlist kept people coming back to the dance floor. I loved the custom monogram, photobooth, and the candy bar was a hit at the end of the night! Maggie and Jose were patient and willing to take any all photo's that I wanted to capture the special day! You can't go wrong with this company!

Profile Picture Kaysha, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We used Rob and his team for our wedding a few weeks ago. They were absolutely amazing!!!!!
Rob was so helpful from the very beginning and walked us through exactly how the day would go. He nailed down even the smallest of details!

During the reception we had people on the dance floor the entire night! Our families are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how much they enjoyed Rob!

I cannot recommend Rob enough!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC

Rob was great!!! There was not a moment my guests weren't on the dance floor. We loved him, along with the rest of the wedding.

Profile Picture Rene, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robert is the best DJ I've seen in my life! He was one of the main reasons my wedding was as successful as it was! Our family members and friends can not stop talking about how much fun they had, till this day and we were married on July 23, 2017. He kept everyone on the dance floor, even those that don't dance often! I highly recommend Robert and his crew if you want to have "the best wedding" people have been to!

Profile Picture Maria, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, MC

Ultimate Entertainment was absolutely amazing! They were so much fun! They had every single person on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making our wedding day exciting and fun!

Profile Picture Sara, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rob and his team were awesome! They made everything my husband and I wanted for our reception possible. They were so accommodating with everything we wanted, (song choices, photo montage, and photo booth), even if it was a last minute change. Rob had great energy, which made everyone get out on the dance floor the entire night. After the wedding, so many people told me it was the best wedding reception they'd ever been to and that it was so much fun. Thank you Robert and everyone at Ultimate Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Alannah, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Robert and his crew did an amazing job at our wedding on 6/16/17. The dance floor was pretty much packed the whole entire wedding. We loved everything including the DJ booth, the walking on the cloud, the specialty lighting, all the props and of course the photo booth! So many of our guests had so many compliments when it came to Robert and what a great MC he was we got a lot of the best wedding I ever been too, which makes us very happy! We totally recommend UE for your event they are the best. Bride & Groom--- Melissa & Lou

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Working with Robert got us pumped for our wedding from day one! Planning a wedding with an international husband and guests was stressful and could be overwhelming at times, but when we met with Rob, we were immediately excited, relaxed, and ready to have fun for our wedding. He gave us a lot of ideas for ways to entertain our guests throughout the night. The value was great! He gave us so much for the price and recommended other vendors that we liked. On our wedding night, the music was upbeat and he got everyone on the dance floor, gave away fun things, and went crazy! He made a great effort to pronounce the difficult Spanish names of our wedding party, to greet everyone in the wedding party and get them excited, and to play something for guests of all ages. I wish we could do it all over again with this company!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Outstanding job by Rob and his crew! My guests were dancing all night long!! The bottom of my wedding dress is worn out from dancing!! Thank you Rob!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/2/17, 2 Reviews