Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' Reviews

109 | Nutley, NJ

109 Reviews for Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

109 Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' Reviews
  • Danielle

Danielle Wintermute · Married on 09/23/2018

our wedding was amazing!

We hired Rob & his team for our wedding and everything was amazing! Our dance floor was always packed and Rob went above and beyond to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Throughout the night everyone kept asking me “whose your dj he’s amazing” My cousin already booked him for her wedding next year! Meeting Rob for the first time you can just tell he is full of energy and is a fun person to be around. He takes his business very seriously down to every detail of leading up to our big day to make sure everything ran smooth. A+++++++

Danielle Wintermute

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 1
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 2

Rakia Brown-Crawford · Married on 08/11/2018

The Ultimate Experience!

If you need entertainment call Ultimate Entertainment!! Rob is the man... they did my wedding and Rob and his staff made it an evening to remember! My family cannot stop talking about last night. Slam dunk! One thing I love most is the communication between UE and myself... they were always there to answer any and every question I had and I had alot of them. Thanks Rob you guys ROCK!

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Ultimate Entertainment was absolutely amazing at our wedding! From day one Rob and Maggie were excellent to work with. They were very professional and accommodating when meeting up to plan the wedding. Rob's passion and enthusiasm for his work made our wedding the best day ever and so much fun! He has amazing energy and had everyone on the dance floor. He kept the party going the whole night and everyone keeps telling us it was the best and most fun wedding they've ever been to. We didn't want the night to end. Thank you so much!!!! We will definitely be using you again in the future!

April · Married on 07/28/2018

Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were recommended to us by a friend whose wedding we attended, so we booked without hesitation because we knew it’d be a great decision. It really was! From start to finish Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were amazing to work with and they took the guesswork out of the entire process. We have received compliment after compliment about how great of an atmosphere they created for our wedding guests.

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

There aren't enough of stars I could give Rob Franicola & the Ultimate Entertainment Team! I first heard about Rob when my aunt attended a charity event and called to tell me how I had to stop in & see the amazing DJ that was there. Long story short, this fantastic DJ that she raved about was the amazing Robert Franicola! 1st, who doesn't admire a successful, well established DJ who doesn't forget the smaller, no compensation gigs all DJs have to go through to get their name out there before becoming a competitor in the entertainment industry. Second, when it came down to meeting with Rob and discussing our wedding with him-he literally made any dream or vision of mine come true no matter how big/crazy it was & I will admit- Rob had his hands full with me. With that being said, my big visions needed a lot of attention, and thats where I can commend Rob's staff (especially Maggie) on their patience and their ability to act as Rob's second brain when he of course is attending other engagements. As most brides, I had to remind myself I wasn't the only bride of Ultimate Entertainment, but that didn't stop Rob and the team for treating me like I was their only priority by getting back to me on ALL my questions and weekly "follow ups" It was such a relief to know if Rob was busy, I trusted his team enough to step in his place and relay my messages to him and not be afraid something was going to be missed. Not many vendors have a team that can back you up and help run the business as if it were there own.Now to the entertainment/BIG day! I can honestly say I have NEVER witnessed a DJ have large groups on the dance floor ALL NIGHT & my wedding was over 6hrs. I SWEAR i still have guests that are still asking me for Rob's contact info because they too were impressed to have an MC have everyone's attention to see what Rob was going to do next. This is one vendor you can hire & not have to worry about bc not only do they do their job-they make dreams come true! XO

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 3
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 4
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 5

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

How to even begin?!? Rob, Maggie, and the entire staff at Ultimate were AMAZING!!!!! From the very beginning I knew we were in good hands. Robert and Maggie took care of everything!!! They understood our music style (country) and incorporated it into every aspect of the wedding. Our wedding was the ultimate party--which is exactly what we wanted!! Robert makes sure everyone is having fun and on the dance floor at all times! Everyone we talked to raved about how amazing and exciting the music was!! Robert is also incredible at keeping everything on schedule. He works with all your other vendors (especially photographers) to coordinate everything, and tells you not to worry about a thing!! My husband and I could truly relax and enjoy our wedding, and Robert took care of everything and kept us on schedule! We will absolutely be recommending Robert and the team at Ultimate to everyone we know!! They are incredible!!! THANK YOU!!!! Love, Maria and Brandon Cresci

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2018

From the very first email request we sent, we could tell that Ultimate Entertainment was top of the line. Every email gets a quick response and a friendly person on the other end. We could tell from then that they weren't going to try to sell us a cookie cutter wedding package. Rob and Maggie worked with us to come up with three options of packages to see what works best for us. We were so happy that they gave us options! We took a chance on them and were so happy we did! Rob brought the party to life for our Sunday wedding. We were worried no one would dance or get in the spirit. Everyone was up and dancing from the second Rob started. HE doesn't just bring the party, he IS the party. You won't regret choosing them for your big day. Professionalism and fun through the roof!

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 6
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 7
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 8
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 9

Danielle · Married on 07/03/2018

Words cannot describe how amazing Rob was at our wedding! He was none stop at the wedding and none stop working to keep the party going. My dance floor was never empty! After the wedding my guests were raving about the DJ!

Tom · Married on 06/29/2018

When my future wife and I met Rob of Ultimate Entertainment back in October of last year, I knew he was the perfect choice to provide the entertainment for our wedding. He was so professional, courteous, and flexible. The thing I remember the most was how he made me feel just minutes before our Intro's on our big day. I was greeted by a very exuberant Rob who came up to me and said " Are you ready for your big night Tom??" He brought me into the Cynthia Room at the Westwood to see the set up for the wedding. First thing I noticed was our signature light with our names and date of our wedding glowing on the floor. He showed me the playlist at the DJ station and when I asked if it would be possible to change a song on the playlist he said. "Tom, its your wedding" and just like that the song was changed. Rob and his team not only made our night unforgettable with their great play lists and unbridled enthusiasm, but our guests have said repeatedly our Intro's as husband and wife were the most unique and memorable of any wedding they have ever been to. I never felt like a client to Rob, he made you feel like you were a part of the family.
    I could not recommend Rob and his team more for any event. Oh and the Photo Booth is a must, even though I was skeptical at first, it was the perfect icing on the (wedding) cake!

Liz · Married on 06/24/2018

Robert and his staff did an amazing job at photographing our wedding and making sure we were completely satisfied with the service. Thank you for capturing our special day so beautifully!

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 10
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 11
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 12
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 13
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 14

Jason · Married on 05/19/2018

Rob and team are true professionals and did an excellent job for our wedding. We hired them for ceremony AV, reception lighting, lounge furniture, and DJ, and were very happy with everything. They arrived early and everything from contracting to logistics was high quality and easy.

• Britt · Married on 05/12/2018

Unbelievable. Rob just made my wedding one of the best weddings my guests said they have ever been to. Rob was recommended to me by someone at one of the venues I looked at, saying he was amazing and will keep everyone dancing all night. Well he was MORE than I expected. From our first meeting he was flexible to meet at anytime and his company was always so responsive. He provided my up lighting making my wedding absolutely beautiful, a photo booth for my guests to enjoy, and hosted my entire reception from beginning to end, keeping my guests entertained and on the dance floor all night. I had over 200 guests and EVERYONE was on the dance floor. I had so many people say how amazing the dj was and some even asked for his information. Rob and his company made this planning experience so easy for me. Planning this wedding on my own, I didn't know where to begin and all the little details that go into it. Rob walked me through every detail from the ceremony through the reception and I cant thank him enough for all his help in making my wedding amazing and stress free.

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

We worked with Rob, Maggie and the rest of the team at U.E. for our wedding and they were awesome party planners and entertainers. Throughout the build up Rob listened well and remembered what we were looking. He was great at taking a few conversations and turning that into an atmosphere that fit our personalities. Despite a small weather related bump in the evening the U.E. team was great about bringing our guests together and keeping them on the dance floor. We even had a lighting quandary that the venue couldn't handle but the team at U.E. put their heads together and came up with a solution that was exactly what my wife had in mind. Since the wedding all of the guests that we've heard from had great things to say about 'the DJ'. Rob is a really fun and honest guy who has great advice as someone who has seen a lot of weddings.

Aaron · Married on 01/13/2018

I wanted Rob to DJ my wedding from years before I met my wife. I am a DJ myself and from day one I had been very impressed by himself and his team. I was very excited to start the planning process. When my fiancé and I met with him he was incredibly energized by our ideas. Rob, Frankie, Ryan and Maggie all helped the planning process and added surprises. The day of the wedding was incredible and the party was remembered months later. By far I believe they are not just DJs but entertainers. We will definitely use them again for future parties. - Jenna and Aaron Tripoldi - Wedding 01-13-2018

Gennaro · Married on 12/23/2017

Robert is AMAZING!! My wife and I were extremely picky when it came to selecting all of our wedding vendors but after we sat down with Robert and found out he would be available on our date we knew he was our guy! He was enthusiastic, honest and we really just had a good time sitting down with him and talking about our plans. He really made us feel special throughout the entire process.

At the ceremony, he did a great job keeping the energy levels high and working with the list of suggested music we gave him. People came to us the following days to stress what a great job he did to get his contact info. Meet with Robert and his team before making your entertainment decisions!

P.S Ask about the CO2 gun!

Danielle · Married on 10/28/2017

Robert Frannicola is hands down the best event DJ in the area. He was one of the best things about our wedding. Throughout the entire night our guests were running up to us commenting on how wonderful our DJ was. He kept the energy up throughout the entire night. From the first time we spoke, he was nothing but friendly and professional. He always made us feel comfortable and at ease, which can be very challenging while planning a wedding. Thank you Robert!!

April · Married on 10/22/2017

One word, AMAZING! Rob did phenominal! He and his team were great throughout the whole planning process and really delivered the day of our wedding. I would recommend this company to everyone!

Paulina · Married on 10/14/2017

I don't even know where to begin! That's how AMAZING Ultimate Entertainment was! Rob and Maggie made the entire planning process effortless! Even with last minute changes they were beyond accommodating. They are professional, punctual, flexible, patient and extremely down to earth! Even a month after my wedding, my guests are still raving about our DJ! Rob has awesome energy and got everyone dancing within minutes. He did not stop for the entire 5 hours of the reception. The ENTIRE wedding was on the dance floor having a blast. All ages were enjoying themselves and not a single person was awkwardly sitting out on the sides. The music I asked for was on point and Rob made sure the entire wedding was running smoothly without any choppy transitions. Sound quality during the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception was perfect, they set up extremely fast without a single issue and were ready on time. We also got a photobooth from them which Maggie worked and that was a hit with the guests. It was open air and they included props, back drop and a link to see all photos after the wedding. Maggie was awesome and guest loved her! We HIGHLY recommend Ultimate Entertainment for any occasion! Thank you guys for making our day so fun and amazing!

Kaysha · Married on 08/25/2017

Rob and Maggie made my wedding day stress free! They were so organized throughout the whole process, accommodated my every whim. Many of my guests commented on how well Rob MC'd - he kept the energy up, the playlist kept people coming back to the dance floor. I loved the custom monogram, photobooth, and the candy bar was a hit at the end of the night! Maggie and Jose were patient and willing to take any all photo's that I wanted to capture the special day! You can't go wrong with this company!

Jordyn · Married on 08/19/2017

We used Rob and his team for our wedding a few weeks ago. They were absolutely amazing!!!!!
    Rob was so helpful from the very beginning and walked us through exactly how the day would go. He nailed down even the smallest of details!

During the reception we had people on the dance floor the entire night! Our families are still talking about what an amazing time they had and how much they enjoyed Rob!

I cannot recommend Rob enough!

Rene · Married on 08/05/2017

Rob was great!!! There was not a moment my guests weren't on the dance floor. We loved him, along with the rest of the wedding.

Maria · Married on 07/23/2017

Robert is the best DJ I've seen in my life! He was one of the main reasons my wedding was as successful as it was! Our family members and friends can not stop talking about how much fun they had, till this day and we were married on July 23, 2017. He kept everyone on the dance floor, even those that don't dance often! I highly recommend Robert and his crew if you want to have "the best wedding" people have been to!

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

Ultimate Entertainment was absolutely amazing! They were so much fun! They had every single person on the dance floor. Thank you so much for making our wedding day exciting and fun!

Alannah · Married on 06/30/2017

Rob and his team were awesome! They made everything my husband and I wanted for our reception possible. They were so accommodating with everything we wanted, (song choices, photo montage, and photo booth), even if it was a last minute change. Rob had great energy, which made everyone get out on the dance floor the entire night. After the wedding, so many people told me it was the best wedding reception they'd ever been to and that it was so much fun. Thank you Robert and everyone at Ultimate Entertainment!!