Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' Reviews

128 | Nutley, NJ

128 Reviews for Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production'

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 1
Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 7
  • Happily Ever After

francesca · Married on 09/15/2019

9/15/19 wedding

He was great. All these positive reviews are true. I am so greatdul i hired him. I had so many mishaps with the venue and with out Robert it would have been a complete disaster. I can’t thank him enough.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Katlynn Van Ogtrop · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding 9/7/19

Our Wedding day could not have been more perfect and a lot of that is credit to Rob and his team. From start to finish everything was incredible. I have never seen anyone with as much passion and energy as Rob did and every single guest commented on how much fun they had!! The violinist and percussionist we had added to our package were phenomenal- and couldn’t be more happy with the photo booth and the book they created for us. All around a fabulous fabulous time and we cannot thank UE enough for making our Wedding Day everything we could have imagined and more! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2019

Sam Bautista · Married on 08/23/2019

Highly recommended

The best. No other words to put it.
    These guys are the real deal. My wedding was two weeks ago and a good handful of people who attended the keeps praising Rob and his staff. Keep up the good work guys!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Yanyu

yanyu zheng · Married on 08/11/2019

An exceptional DJ

Before we went with Ultimate entertainment, we have gone to a few other vendors and he was the only one who actually took the effort to make a professional PPT and demonstrate to us in a professional manner. He is an excellent DJ. Everyone who came to our wedding was telling us how much fun they had and how awesome the DJ was. Rober was full of energy and definitely knew how to entertain our guests. Everyone was off the chair and was dancing on the dance floor. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone who is having a wedding and want their guest to have a good time.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 8
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 9
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 10
  • Mr.

Mr. Steven & Marisol Senney 6/29/19 · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing, they Rock the house!

Ultimate Entertainment
    I don’t think I have enough words to describe the magnificent job that you and your staff performed on our wedding day. you made our day so memorable, our family and friends all they spoke about was about the entertainment and how amazing everything synchronize with the lighting, smoke, fireworks, and all the little festivities that were added to and during the music...you guys rocked the house! I 100% highly recommend you guys. Thank you for making our day so memorable that we will forever cherish it!
    Mr. Steven & Mrs. Marisol Senney

Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 24
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing!

My wedding would not have been as much fun as it was without Ultimate Entertainment!!! They got everyone on their feet dancing. My friends are still messaging me that they enjoyed Ultimate Entertainment so much!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Andrew Verderame · Married on 04/28/2019

Fun and Energetic DJ!

After our wedding, so many people complimented us on what an excellent DJ we had chosen and how it was the most fun wedding many had ever been to. If you are looking for a fun and energetic DJ who will get everyone up and dancing, look no further.

Rob and his crew were great to work with. They were very well organized and helped ease our uncertainty about the order of events during the reception. They did a great job with the music and setting up microphones for the ceremony. The music playlist during the cocktail hour and reception were fantastic and fit in perfectly with what we were looking for. Once the dancing started, Rob was constantly bringing energy and fun to the party. He did a great job of getting people out of their seats and onto the dance floor. The handouts he gave out were a great addition (you can't be dancing while shaking a maraca and not have fun). We highly recommend Rob and his crew for any wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Lisa Renda · Married on 03/31/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Ultimate Entertainment is absolutely the best!! Robert and his team are so easy to work with. When we met with the team, we had a few ideas in mind. The Ultimate Entertainment team were able to expand those ideas to make them so much better than we could even imagine. Also, the team worked so well with our other vendors (officiant, vendor) to make sure everything was setup perfectly for the wedding day. Now on to the wedding day. First off, I want to say how highly I suggest having the live TVs. They were able to put pictures from the ceremony on the screens, live footage so everyone can see what was going, and they were used to play videos throughout the reception. It was awesome. We had Dean as our DJ. He had the crowd going all night long. Also, there to help with everything was Maggie, Frankie, and Ryan. All of them went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! I would highly recommend Ultimate Entertainment.

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 03/15/2019

Blown Away

I’ve known Joe and Vin for about 6 years now and have used them for my high school’s prom and was always impressed by their work and ability to pump up a crowd. So when I got engaged back in September I knew exactly who I wanted for my entertainment. Ultimate tool my wedding to the next level, they had everyone up on the dance floor all night long, even my 85 year old Great Aunt’s couldn’t sit down! Every single guest commented on how wonderful the DJ and MC were. Everyone at Ultimate is professional and dedicated to making your experience a truly amazing one. They have tons of packages and add-ons so that you can truly customize your event to your style and budget. Thank you again Ultimate Entertainment for making my wedding amazing and helping to make it a day I will truly cherish!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/30/2018

Best DJ and Production Team in the Biz!

We worked with Rob and his awesome team at Ultimate Entertainment for our wedding in November at the Pleasantdale Chateau, and they absolutely knocked it out of the park!! They made the planning process so easy and fun, and they included small little details that made our day truly unique. Their team was always on the ball and the production level was extremely professional. They DJ'ed our entire reception and after party, provided uplighting, photobooth, video wall, dancing on a cloud, and insane lighting effects! Everyone was up dancing the entire night!! Seriously the best experience ever, thanks to Rob and his team!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Cristina Boehm · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Day

Joe is the best! The company is amazing and made my day perfect !! I would recommend using them!! Super organized, fun, amazing and overall great job and performance!!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Mary · Married on 11/04/2018

Oh what a night

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Ultimate Entertainment and Robert Frannicola. Everyone at our wedding, young and old alike still compliment our choice of D.J. Robert is a personable guy, who kept everyone at our reception entertained and engaged. Highly recommend Ultimate Entertainment for any event requiring music. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Jenn · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic DJ Company!

After meeting with different DJ companies, we decided to book Ultimate Entertainment ft. RF because of their friendly staff, fair pricing and excellent reviews. With our wedding day approaching, we spoke with our MC (Dean) & the DJ over the phone to finalize the timeline details and song selections. There are so many moving parts in a wedding that we put all our trust in these guys and hoped that our day went well. To say the least, Dean and the DJ exceeded our expectations. They made our day perfect in everyway. They played every song exactly how we wanted; they transitioned from each song and activity smoothly; they had all our guests dancing and enjoying themselves the entire time and they easily adapted to last second changes that we requested. A number of guests came up to us after the wedding and complimented our choice in DJ Company and raved about them. We are so thankful we found Ultimate Entertainment ft. RF and would HIGHLY recommend them to all. Thank you Ultimate Entertainment ft. RF!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Ashley Kuligowski · Married on 11/03/2018

An amazing time was had by all!

My husband and I attended a wedding as guests (before we were even engaged) which was dj'ed by Ultimate Entertainment and we knew immediately that that was exactly who we wanted to DJ our own wedding. Once we did get engaged and set our date for November 3, we booked with Ultimate Entertainment and have absolutely no regrets! Joe and his team were so great to work with - they are very responsive, professional, experienced, and organized. I dreamed of walking down the aisle to a specific song that required some editing and Joe and his team were able to edit the song for me perfectly and bring my vision to life. They played the music for our ceremony and everything went so smooth and beautifully. As for the reception, I still can't believe how many people were out on the dance floor. They played a great range of music that kept everybody happy and entertained all night. The props they hand out were excellent and everyone had a blast. We also utilized their photo booth, which was awesome and very easy to use. They even sent me copies of all pictures taken in the photo booth and pictures they took themselves, which was so nice to see. Ultimate Entertainment played a major role in helping my day go seamlessly and helping everyone have a great time. I highly recommend Ultimate Entertainment!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 10/20/2018

The best!

Rob just did my wedding this Friday and he was absolutely AMAZING!!! He has an incredible energy that gets everyone up on the dance floor, including the people who hate dancing. From the second I stepped on the dance floor, right down to the very last song, my guests were raving about him. There was a wide range of ages at my wedding and he played such a wonderful variety of music so that everybody enjoyed themselves. I cannot recommend Rob enough! You will be in good hands for your event! In the words of my cousin, “This guy is legit!” Thank you for making my wedding perfect Rob!! You are truly talented at your art!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Ultimate Entertainment

Joe did my wedding in October and he was incredible! His enthusiasm and energy was contagious and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. My guest cannot stop raving about how much fun they had. I would highly recommend Ultimate Entertainment!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Laura · Married on 10/07/2018

Unforgettable Evening

My wedding has been called “the best I ever attended” by friends and family. Robert and the entire Ultimate Entertainment crew were amazing. If you want a show stopping, high energy celebration where nobody leaves the dance floor, look no further. My personal Entertainment company for all events.. ❤️

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle Wintermute · Married on 09/23/2018

our wedding was amazing!

We hired Rob & his team for our wedding and everything was amazing! Our dance floor was always packed and Rob went above and beyond to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Throughout the night everyone kept asking me “whose your dj he’s amazing” My cousin already booked him for her wedding next year! Meeting Rob for the first time you can just tell he is full of energy and is a fun person to be around. He takes his business very seriously down to every detail of leading up to our big day to make sure everything ran smooth. A+++++++

Danielle Wintermute

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 25
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 26

Hirona G · Married on 08/25/2018

More than five stars!!

Highly recommended! We had the best time ever and so did our guests. Rob and his team are absolutely amazing!!! Rob has a special talent to unite the whole crowd and make the party so memorable and special. We had about 130 people altogether and everyone of them including the toddlers to the elderly were on the dance floor simply enjoying the moment! Thank you for making our wedding party the best party ever! The best!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Rakia Brown-Crawford · Married on 08/11/2018

The Ultimate Experience!

If you need entertainment call Ultimate Entertainment!! Rob is the man... they did my wedding and Rob and his staff made it an evening to remember! My family cannot stop talking about last night. Slam dunk! One thing I love most is the communication between UE and myself... they were always there to answer any and every question I had and I had alot of them. Thanks Rob you guys ROCK!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2018

Ultimate Entertainment was absolutely amazing at our wedding! From day one Rob and Maggie were excellent to work with. They were very professional and accommodating when meeting up to plan the wedding. Rob's passion and enthusiasm for his work made our wedding the best day ever and so much fun! He has amazing energy and had everyone on the dance floor. He kept the party going the whole night and everyone keeps telling us it was the best and most fun wedding they've ever been to. We didn't want the night to end. Thank you so much!!!! We will definitely be using you again in the future!

Sent on 08/19/2018

April · Married on 07/28/2018

Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were recommended to us by a friend whose wedding we attended, so we booked without hesitation because we knew it’d be a great decision. It really was! From start to finish Rob & his staff at Ultimate Entertainment were amazing to work with and they took the guesswork out of the entire process. We have received compliment after compliment about how great of an atmosphere they created for our wedding guests.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/27/2018

There aren't enough of stars I could give Rob Franicola & the Ultimate Entertainment Team! I first heard about Rob when my aunt attended a charity event and called to tell me how I had to stop in & see the amazing DJ that was there. Long story short, this fantastic DJ that she raved about was the amazing Robert Franicola! 1st, who doesn't admire a successful, well established DJ who doesn't forget the smaller, no compensation gigs all DJs have to go through to get their name out there before becoming a competitor in the entertainment industry. Second, when it came down to meeting with Rob and discussing our wedding with him-he literally made any dream or vision of mine come true no matter how big/crazy it was & I will admit- Rob had his hands full with me. With that being said, my big visions needed a lot of attention, and thats where I can commend Rob's staff (especially Maggie) on their patience and their ability to act as Rob's second brain when he of course is attending other engagements. As most brides, I had to remind myself I wasn't the only bride of Ultimate Entertainment, but that didn't stop Rob and the team for treating me like I was their only priority by getting back to me on ALL my questions and weekly "follow ups" It was such a relief to know if Rob was busy, I trusted his team enough to step in his place and relay my messages to him and not be afraid something was going to be missed. Not many vendors have a team that can back you up and help run the business as if it were there own.Now to the entertainment/BIG day! I can honestly say I have NEVER witnessed a DJ have large groups on the dance floor ALL NIGHT & my wedding was over 6hrs. I SWEAR i still have guests that are still asking me for Rob's contact info because they too were impressed to have an MC have everyone's attention to see what Rob was going to do next. This is one vendor you can hire & not have to worry about bc not only do they do their job-they make dreams come true! XO

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 27
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 28
    Ultimate Entertainment 'A Robert Frannicola Production' 29

Maria · Married on 07/20/2018

How to even begin?!? Rob, Maggie, and the entire staff at Ultimate were AMAZING!!!!! From the very beginning I knew we were in good hands. Robert and Maggie took care of everything!!! They understood our music style (country) and incorporated it into every aspect of the wedding. Our wedding was the ultimate party--which is exactly what we wanted!! Robert makes sure everyone is having fun and on the dance floor at all times! Everyone we talked to raved about how amazing and exciting the music was!! Robert is also incredible at keeping everything on schedule. He works with all your other vendors (especially photographers) to coordinate everything, and tells you not to worry about a thing!! My husband and I could truly relax and enjoy our wedding, and Robert took care of everything and kept us on schedule! We will absolutely be recommending Robert and the team at Ultimate to everyone we know!! They are incredible!!! THANK YOU!!!! Love, Maria and Brandon Cresci

Sent on 08/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/08/2018

From the very first email request we sent, we could tell that Ultimate Entertainment was top of the line. Every email gets a quick response and a friendly person on the other end. We could tell from then that they weren't going to try to sell us a cookie cutter wedding package. Rob and Maggie worked with us to come up with three options of packages to see what works best for us. We were so happy that they gave us options! We took a chance on them and were so happy we did! Rob brought the party to life for our Sunday wedding. We were worried no one would dance or get in the spirit. Everyone was up and dancing from the second Rob started. HE doesn't just bring the party, he IS the party. You won't regret choosing them for your big day. Professionalism and fun through the roof!

Sent on 08/20/2018