UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

216 | Miami, FL

216 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

• Mari

Mari · Married on 04/13/2012

As a bride you dont get a real prospective of what's going on since you have a million things going on at once. But once I got back from my honeymoon all I heard was "I didn't stop dancing the whole night!!"

Thanks UBI ... the lighting was AMAZING and the music had people dancing the whole night.

Sent on 04/28/2012

Janette · Married on 03/24/2012

Ubi dJ'd my cocktail hour and reception as well as provided lighting for the event. He was a great DJ. He had a gift for feeling the crowd out and playing the right music to keep the crowd dancing all night. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/27/2012
  • O

Oriana · Married on 03/18/2012

AJ was GREAT. I was I bit upset we didn’t get Ubi since so many people recommended him, but we booked a bit late so we got AJ instead. I gotta give props to AJ, we never met, and I sent him the music info only a week before the wedding (it was supposed to be two, but I had so many other things to do!). I also spoke of all my preferences on the phone with Ubi, so technically, I never met AJ, not even on the phone. AJ played only our reception, and he kept us partying all night. He announced all the things we had asked him for, I think that he pronounced all our names correctly (video will verify cause I can’t remember), and he definitely played all the songs we needed (entrance, first dance, parent dances, cake) and faded them when I had asked him to. Dinner music was great, I only said “I like Maroon5, Michael Buble, andRicardo Montaner” and I remember distinctively hearing all those among all the nice things he played while eating. He also played a very specific song we had provided him and requested him to play it while we ate….. As far as partying goes, we were dancing ALL night. He had a good feeling for what the crowd wanted and never missed a beat. My FI is Albanian, so we had given him some Albanian music to play, which he did, and the people loved it, so we had a big dancing crowd throughout the night. I specifically hired someone that was latino, so that type of music he worked great with and my family loved.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Heymi · Married on 02/25/2012

AWESOME DJ!!!! We had a small wedding and the dance floor was always packed. We also had a 5 hr reception and mostly everybody stayed till the end because the music was great. They also did the lighting and the place looked beautiful. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/28/2012

eduardo · Married on 02/25/2012

Ubi is truly the best in the business. He was our DJ and also setup the lighting. We had a wedding that went from 7 o'clock until 1:30 am and everyone was dancing the whole time. There wasn't a sit down dinner so we needed a DJ who could entertain the crowd and keep them dancing that whole time. That is a difficult task and he performed. We also had a change of venue moving the party from outside to inside and he made a smooth transition and people kept dancing throughout the process. This could have been a nightmare and kill the party. But he made it work just the way we wanted it to. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 03/22/2012

Nadine · Married on 02/18/2012

I loved this DJ! They responded to all inquiries. Accepted changes without fault. Played nearly all the songs on my carribbean wish list. the sound was incredible. All my friends danced. It was a great party! We also rented uplighting and the venue glowed.

Sent on 03/01/2012

Erin · Married on 02/18/2012

Ubi and his team were great!! Our guests danced the entire night. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Marta · Married on 02/12/2012

Ubi was great and very professional! He was very flexible, played the music we asked him to play, he made the party fun and followed through with all our requested details. We would definitely hire him again in the future and recommend him to future couples. Thanks Ubi!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Jeannette · Married on 02/04/2012

Ubi was amazing!!!

He arrived on time and of course made his magic happen!! Everyone enjoyed the music and the gorgeous lighting in the room!! He really made the room come alive and the romantic monogram on the floor was impressive.. He is the best in Miami in our opinion!! UBI thank you thank you thank you!!!

Jeannette and Eric

Sent on 03/12/2012

Marie · Married on 01/28/2012

Amazing in every way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/01/2012

Natalie · Married on 01/14/2012

We used DJ Ubis for our wedding, he provided us with spectacular up-lighting and was an amazing DJ! I would definitely recommend him! Very professional vendor!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Michelle · Married on 12/18/2011

DJ Ubi was great at our reception, he is professional, punctual and flexible. His DJ equipment is state of the art. I would recommend him.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Marisol · Married on 12/17/2011

A true master! I attended several weddings within the past 2 years and 4 stood out with exceptional music. When I asked who the DJ was I found it was UBI! My daughter wanted a 1940's Swing/Rat Pack theme for the cocktail and dinner hour, and dancing music after dinner. Never imagined people would start dancing the second they came in, even foregoing the meal! He transitioned from the older music to the contemporary music flawlessly. The dance floor was never empty!!! Ubi can "read" a room like a psychic and adjusts the music accordingly. Oh and the up lights! What a beautiful warm glow that enhanced the spectacular floral arrangements and linens. This man is gifted and can get even non-dancers to get up and dance!!! Highly recommend! My daughter wanted people to dance at her wedding and she got her wish. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/22/2011

jacquelyn · Married on 12/15/2011

Thanks to UBIS we danced all night long. everybody told me that the music was spectacular.

Sent on 12/28/2011

Christen · Married on 12/03/2011

Ubi himself was not our DJ (can't remember the DJ's name) but he did a good job. The DJ was on time and the music was great. He also played during our cocktail hour which was not requested. :o) (greatly appreciated) I was very pleased with the service I received. I would recommend Ubi to any one that needs a DJ. Ubi himself is a great guy!!

Sent on 12/11/2011

christina · Married on 12/03/2011

Ubi was our DJ but also put together an amazing uplight display for us. Our guest are still raving about how beautiful the lights were. We couldn't decide on one color sow e had the colors change throughout the night. The pictures are incredible! he played EVERY single song our our favorites list and everyone danced all night long. I absolutely credit Ubi for making this the wedding of my dreams. We had a blast!! Thank you Ubi! All of my friends are still saying this was the funnest wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 01/06/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/19/2011

Ubi was able to read the crowd and keep the dance floor full the entire evening. We couldn't have asked for more. He was excellent.

Sent on 03/16/2012

Diana · Married on 11/18/2011

Ubi was the DJ for my sister's wedding 4 years ago and when I got engaged I automatically knew I wanted Ubi as the DJ for my wedding. The second the party started; Ubi kept the flow of the music going. All the invites were dancing till the end of the party.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2011

Incredible sound system and up-lighting. No play list needed. He did an incredible job for my daughter's wedding. Kept the party going all night long without any glitches. Would hire him again without any hesitation. Thank you again Ubi for an incredible show from your sound system to the lighting.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Christina · Married on 11/05/2011

Ubi was great!!! So many guests tell me that it was the best wedding because of the music. Thank you for making our night so amazing!!

Sent on 11/22/2011

deanne · Married on 10/21/2011

DJ Ubi is awesome! I also had him play my processional music. WOW!! I was amazed at how great of a job he did. I received so many compliments on the music at my wedding. He played every song I requested and then some. I had a pretty small wedding of only 50 people, but he kept the dance floor packed all night. I literally don't think I sat down the entire night. Thanks Ubi for making our wedding night so much fun!
    Deanne and Archer

Sent on 10/30/2011

Ana · Married on 10/08/2011

Ubi has been in business for years and I can see why - he is THE BEST! I did not have Ubi personally DJ my wedding but his staff is just as good as he is. We gave Ubi a guide of music we liked and he played exactly what we wanted. From the moment the "party" started, everyone got up and the party did not stop. People were exhausted from dancing so much. Some people never stopped dancing. We also used Ubi for uplights throughout the reception room. He is extremely easy to work with and affordable. Do yourself a favor and book Ubi immediately! We have run into him at other weddings and he still remembers us. :)

Sent on 03/13/2012

Karina · Married on 09/24/2011

Amazing! Could not have asked for a better DJ. Extremely professional and played every single song that was requested. His timing for changing songs was perfect and kept everyone on the dancefloor. Would recommend him with my eyes closed!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2011
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 07/29/2011

My husband and I loved Ubis Music. I worked with Ubi with all the arrangements but Rick was our DJ that night. He did a fantastic job. He played the right mix of latin, country, hip hop, old school, and slow songs. We love an eclectic array of music and he came through. People were dancing until we were kicked out of the reception area.

Sent on 10/12/2011

kathia · Married on 07/23/2011

There are no words to describe how satisfied we are with dj Ubi. We are of Haitian descent. Ubi has everybody on the dancing floor with the best haiitian hits. He really lives up to our expectations.

Sent on 01/22/2013