UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING Reviews

216 | Miami, FL

216 Reviews for UBIS MUSIC & LIGHTING

Lourdes · Married on 02/23/2013

My wedding was at The Cruz Bldg. and everything was spectacular but one of the most important things as far as I'm concerned is the music. People will always remember how much fun they had or did not have at an event. I had requested Evelio, who is one of Ubi's DJ's and he was PHENOMENAL! I gave him a list of a few songs so that he could get a "vibe" of what we wanted and not only did he deliver but certainly surpassed our expectations! We had "Hora Loca" and all the guests had an awesome time! People did not stop dancing, making the wedding exactly what I had envisioned. Fun, fun, fun is the best description I can give!

I cannot thank Ubi and Evelio enough! EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Ubi was GREAT and made our evening!!! He came highly recommend by our venue and definitely made the evening so much fun. We had a bi-lingual group and he did a great job of mixing the music so that everyone was on the dance floor and partying all night. He was very professional and extremely easy to work with. We would definitely recommend him and use him for our next event.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Silvia O. · Married on 01/19/2013

Ubis Music & Lighting was great in every way, we used Ubi's team for all our ceremony/cocktail hour/and reception. The Ceremony music was on point, I couldn't believe how flawless all the ceremony music and microphone sounds came out. During the reception the DJ was attentive with all our planned schedule and he was able to bring the crowd young and old into the dance floor, everyone had an amazing time. In addition all of the lighting that was put together by Ubi and his team came out expectacular, it brough the color purple we invisioned for our Reception and the silver DJ stage matched perfectly with the rest of our decor.

Sent on 02/04/2013

andraisa · Married on 01/05/2013

DJ Ubi is great. The lighting of our venue was amazing and beautiful. We loved it. Rick was the DJ at our party and the music was great. He was great reading the crowd and playing all the songs we asked. Our guests and us danced all night.

Sent on 01/29/2013
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/29/2012

I would strongly recommend using UBIS Music and Lighting. They listened and played all the music we requested and kept the dance floor packed for the entire evening. They also made sure that the ceremony music was timed just right so the song would not run out before the bride got to the alter. Thank you UBIS.

Sent on 01/01/2013

excellant music !!! he was better then my band !!! love ubi and have used time and time again and never lets us down

Sent on 01/15/2013

Our DJ David was amazing! Very professional, responsible. Our guest danced their shoes off. We are very satisfied with the end result.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Barbie · Married on 12/01/2012

As the second wedding he's done in the family once again UBI was amazing. He gives you a must play list as well as a dont play list he does an amazing job at keeping the crowd going and he feeds off of the crowd a lot but maintains it based on your requests. he even double checks everything with you before the reception. the sound and dance lights were awesome and he has a good dj voice that gets people going. his website has a lot of great suggestions for each song choice and of course he also accepts your own. Thanks UBI!

Sent on 12/09/2012

Mailin · Married on 11/24/2012

I loved working with UBIS. He did the lighting at my venue and it was perfect. He also provided me with an awesome dj, AJ. Aj was very professional, on time, listened to what i wanted and followed through exactly. His music was great and everybody danced the entire night. We loved it and would recommend 100%.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Ubi was GREAT!! There was not a time during the reception that the dance floor was not full. He knows what the guests want. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Vivian · Married on 11/24/2012

Amazing! Great music and lighting! Very professional.

Sent on 12/19/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2012

Ubi and his DJ's provided a great service at our wedding! He was very helpful and played all the songs I requested. I planned my wedding from across the country and he was very easy to work with. The DJ at our wedding was great at getting people dancing and keeping us entertained! Thanks Ubi!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Angeline · Married on 10/27/2012

Ubi is the man! His lighting set the tone and gave our reception the romantic magical feel! His music kept everyone off their feet the entire time! Everyone danced the night away! He is awesome!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Viv · Married on 10/20/2012

Great music & MC production company. They played exactly what we wanted at our wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Nancy · Married on 10/13/2012

UBI IS AMAZING, HE HAS A GREAT DEAL OF EXPERIENCE, YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU DO NOT HIRE HIM. Everyone at the wedding was on the dance floor all night.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Rosa · Married on 09/08/2012

Dj Ubi provided dj-services and uplights for my wedding. He is a professional and reputable vendor who provides top quality service. About a week before my wedding, I sent Ubi a list of my music preferences and order of events. The day of my wedding, people were dancing even before dinner was over! Although he played many of the songs I requested, I allowed him to play music he thought my guests would enjoy as well. I’m glad I did! The dance floor was full until the last dance. He is also very respectful of what you want and does not play music on your "do not play" list. The uplights were beautiful and high quality! I would hire DJ Ubi for any party. AMAZING!

Sent on 10/03/2012

Ubi was extremely professional and was great to work with. He is very experienced and really knows a plethora about the music and lighting business. I had a ton of questions when I went to meet him. He was able to answer all my questions and gave me a comfort feeling that I was making the right selection by booking him. He was also able to demo all of the lighting equipment he offers within our first meeting and provided the pros and cons of each. This is something I really appreciated and that none of the other DJs I went to see were able to share with me. He also showed me pictures and examples of his work as well as videos of his events. This is something else that the other Dj's were not able to provide me with. For the wedding, he sent me a questionnaire of how I wanted the whole flow of the event and the different music selections I wanted to play and not play at the event. After I submitted the information back to him, he gave me some great feedback from his personal experience. I went with his advice and am so glad I did. Ubi had everyone dancing at my wedding all night. He really followed everything that we discussed for the music selection. The uplighting and monogram he did at my wedding were spectacular. They really helped give the room such an amazing

Sent on 10/08/2012

Adriana · Married on 07/14/2012

Excellent service and dj! DJ AJ was phenomenal. He played great music that kept the dance floor full at all times! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2012

Silvia · Married on 06/16/2012

Ubi productions was fantastic. The music selection was perfectly mixed! We had a mix of Latin, rock, pop, oldies, and even Arabic music! The Dj had everyone on the dance floor dancing to all kinds of music all night .
    We had a great time!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/09/2012

I had my doubts about just hiring a DJ. I wanted a band for the latin music and a DJ for the American music but my daughter, the bride, just wanted a DJ. After much research we met with Ubis in Miami and contracted him to do the music. He sent Rick, one of his associates and the truth is that is was a fabulous night. We had a mixture of latin and american music and everyone danced the whole night. Great jub Ubis and Rick!

Sent on 06/17/2012

Rebeca · Married on 05/26/2012

For our recent wedding we were luckily recommended Ubi for our wedding at the Biltmore Hotel and we would highly recommend him in turn. He gave us great suggestions, was very professional, and accentuated the features of the ballroom with the excellent use of lighting. Also was able to play to a diverse crowd and make it a great party.

Sent on 06/27/2012

danielle · Married on 05/18/2012

Ubi was great!!! Very accommodating even to the last min. New exactly what we wanted to hear.

Sent on 06/04/2012

Adriana · Married on 05/12/2012

DJ Ubi was amazing! He went above and beyond to make sure that my guests had a great time! He also did my uplighting which looked incredible! DON'T LOOK ANYWHERE ELSE! DJ Ubi will keep the party going all night! My guests loved him!
    THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT WORK UBI! WE WILL DEFINITELY USE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE!
    xoxo,
    Adri

Sent on 05/30/2012

Ubi is an awesome DJ. I filled out his wedding information form and he followed exactly what I wanted for my music at my reception. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night dancing! I had the best time at my wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2012

Ana · Married on 04/21/2012

Ubi was extremely professional and responsive to my requests. Several guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music. The dance floor was full most of the night! I strongly recommend Ubis Music & Lighting for any event.

Sent on 05/04/2012