Uber Luxury Transportation Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gina G. Married on 05/03/2021

Above and beyond expectations

I what to that Jimmy from the start to finish was an amazing job,our driver Joseph was fantastic very aware of our need went out of his way to make our day very special.
    Thanks once again Uber Luxury Transportation Five stars all the way

Uber Luxury Transportation's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and endorsement of our company Uber Luxury Transportation.
    Jimmy
    Linda N. Married on 04/03/2020

An Amazing Day!

I originally got a quote from Uber Luxury Transportation Limousines when I first started my search for our wedding and decided to go with another company. That was a huge mistake! One month before the wedding I had to fire the other company for trying to add additional charges and when I reached back out to Uber Luxury Transportation Limousines they couldn't have been more accommodating. Jimmy helped me get a quote and organize day of transportation for my wedding within one day and everything went perfect. We had three Limousine and 2 bus for our wedding to shuttle guests, they were on time, didn't get lost and were very professional. I wouldn't go with anyone else if I ever needed Limousine or buses again for an event!

Hi Linda
    Thank you so much for the review it means the world to us thanks for all the referral you gave us.
    Shaila D. Married on 10/12/2019

The Perfect Day!!

The perfect day everything came together perfect that day, ULT limousines is highly recommend. They came on time, well-coordinated, and overall an excellent experience, I can say that Jaime and Joseph (our drivers) when out of their way to make sure everything was right, they went above and beyond. Limousines, and mini buses where clean and exactly what we had requested for our wedding party. Overall, I highly recommend ULT Limousines for their limo rentals!

Uber Luxury Transportation's reply:

Shaila Thank you so much for the kind words, we appreciate you as a fantastic customer.
  • Kimber
    Kimber M. Married on 06/02/2019

Yes, our getaway car was an Uber

We scheduled an Uber to pick us up after the wedding - no shame!! It was the easiest and cheapest option. And honestly, probably a great story for our Uber driver. Great experience, would definitely recommend!
  • Jim
    Jim M. Married on 04/05/2019

Unforgettable day

Fantastic company! I chose this company because it is Eco-friendly. It didn't even occur to me that a limo company would have a moral compass and I was beyond thrilled when I hear about them from a friend. They were pleasure to work with. When we were alerted by our wedding coordinator that there was a huge traffic back-up on our route to the wedding, we were able to call Uber Luxury Transportation and get the driver to our pick up location early in order to make the wedding on time. They happened to be super busy that day and yet were able to change the itinerary and get to us early, delivering myself and my bridal party exactly at our originally scheduled time! Thank you for your efficiency and professionalism Uber Luxury Transportation Limos! I highly recommend them.