41 Reviews for Tysons Cakes

Kosher (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Vegan (1)
Organic (1)

I absolutely loved my wedding cake!!! I was able to get a coco chanel cake with a gluten free top layer that was safely placed on the top but not easily contaminated when cut. It was soooo yummy too. I was able to text and email back and forth to get the right design, which was so great. I can’t wait to have another cake created by Tyson’s Cakes!

Profile Picture Christy, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

MMMMMMMMMMM! Delicious! They have tons of flavors, which are all great, as well as vegan and gluten free options. You seriously can't go wrong with this bakery. I've had dry, stale tasting wedding cake before but this cake was perfect. It tasted just as good as the day of the tasting. We had a cake for 100 people and everyone raved about it. People couldn't stop talking about how great it was. Definitely you should work with them.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Cakes, Groom's Cake

I could not have been happier with how my wedding cupcakes, cutting cake, and cookies turned out!!! cakes at weddings seem to look beautiful, but disappoint in flavor. I wanted my cake to be remembered as delicious, not just pretty!!we have gone back to Tysonscakes and purchased several more cakes. I highly recommend German chocolate and lemon blueberry cream cheese cakes. I will always happily recommend Tysonscakes!!!!!!

Profile Picture marian, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Local, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Ruby did a spectacular job on our wedding cake and my husband's groom's cake!! She is so creative. I had a 5 tier cake, with roses on it. It was gorgeous, and incredibly tasty and each layer had a different flavor cake.Groom's cake and wedding cake Both were not only fabulous looking, but fabulous tasting!!!! All of the cake was gone! I received so many compliments on how the cake tasted! I'm looking forward to our one year anniversary so I can taste our cake, again! Thanks Ruby for such an amazing job!!

Profile Picture Bella, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes, Cake Stands

Tysons Cakes made our wedding cake! Now we order cakes for birthdays and anniversaries!

Profile Picture Ruth, 8/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We made a testing appointment with the staff and it was great! You just must call before a day for appointment and choose which flavors you want to try. They're all good! We worked with Ruby and she was very Knowledgeable and helpful.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes

Rubina, you are just amazing, beautiful, passionate, and it was transparent in our beautiful wedding cake you made us! I highly recommend Tysons Cakes, and I wish I could mail samples to newlyweds and anyone looking for a delicious cake, that’s how amazing Rubina’s cake was! It was less than a week before our wedding and we had no cake…Talk about last minute and in panic mode. I spoke with Rubina, the owner, a few times prior to our tasting and sent her a few images of the style cake we had in mind, and she was so genuine and nice throughout our whole experience. She was very attentive, professional, and genuinely eager to fulfill our vision.
During the tasting, we tried 5 different flavors including vanilla white chocolate mouse, pink champagne, strawberry mouse, lemon custard buttercream (w/ vanilla sponge cake), and red velvet cream cheese. They all tasted very fresh, moist, and each flavor we tried was only getting better ☺. My husband and I love chocolate, so Rubina made it happen! We ended up going with a 4 tiered silver and white blinged out cake; with the first tier being chocolate mouse followed by pink champagne, strawberry mouse, and vanilla white chocolate mouse. Not to mention they have the best cupcakes and cake pops and taste amazing! Our guests were so amazed when they saw our cake that they though it was a dummy cake at first, and could not stop giving us compliments after eating it, many said it was the best wedding cake they ever had! We were lucky enough to save half our first tier and freeze it for our anniversary. Rubina really puts her heart in her work and we know she can fulfill any vision dreamed of ☺. I am more than happy with Tysons Cake’s services, delivery, presentation, and can’t wait till our next celebration. One last thing,I would highly recommend future bride and grooms to save their time, stress, and money by scheduling their initial and hopefully only wedding cake tasting with Tysons Cakes.

Profile Picture Sanaz, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Local, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

My favorite cake is the pink champagne strawberry mousse cake and Tysons cakes was able to turn this delicious cake into a magnificent wedding cake. Emma was wonderful to work with. She helped us create the wedding cake of our dreams within our budget. She allowed us to bring our own flowers to decorate the cake and it turned out so beautifully.
Everyone loved the cake!!!!
I HIGHIY recommend Tysons cakes for your wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica , 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes

My Mom and I use Tysons cakes for literally almost any occasion that we'd like to have a custom cake for. The teste and presentation are always outstanding!
I used them for my wedding knowing they would do a phenomenal job. It was very simple 4 tiered cake for my wedding. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I loved it !!!!!! This is #1 bakery for everything! Promise you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Fresh Fruit

I always had such a good time going to visit Ruby and her Team, they are amazing!! The cake on our wedding was exactly what I dreamed and tasted delicious! We got many compliments from our guest. Since we were not sure on the flavor of the cake Ruby offered to make us two small bride and groom cakes in each of our favorite flavor that way we would each have what we wanted. The cakes were tasty and super cute! Ruby, Sarah and team Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Please give Ruby a big thanks from Mr. and Mrs. Hossain. My son just got married last month and my new daughter-in-law brought us and some of their guests a gluten-free cake. The cake looked just like their wedding cake which was also made by Ruby I am told. My wife and I felt extra special that night. I am not very good at describing the cake but it was a white cake with yellow inside and it was very tasty. You can look up Arif Hossain's order to find out which cake I am talking about. Anyway, I was told that this was the right place to share my thank you so that your future clients can read how much your work and care meant to me and my wife. We will stop by when we visit Falls Church again. God bless you and your family.

Profile Picture Mohammad Amjad, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

All we can say over and over is, thank you, thank you , thank you to Tysons cakes !!!!!!
Our wedding cake was beautiful in every way, and the Amaretto chocolate cake with ganache filling was Delicious!!! Everyone in our wedding loved the cake, and we can't wait to find a reason to order a cake from Tysons Cakes again))))) Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Margaret , 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This guys are fantastic. They baked my dreamed wedding cake. Literally everyone were taking picture on front of the cake. And the taste was amazing!!! Big thanks so much for makin my wedding day miracle. Highly highly recommend. Thanks Ruby for professional and creative beautiful artwork. Thanks Tysons Cakes

Profile Picture Dina, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Local, Cakes, Cake Cutters, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings

Tysons Cakes Bakery cakes are not only beautiful but also DELICIOUS. I must have changed my mind about the design 100 times and Ruby was so sweet and patient no matter how many times I called, e-mailed and showed up. The bakery is so beautiful and inviting and the smell of tasty pastries and cakes just captures you. The tasting offered so many options one better than another I could not choose the flavor. I had all sugar flowers cascading down my six tier wedding cake. We took home the very top tier and almost ONE week later the cake was still moist. Tysons Cakes Bakery can do anything your imagination can create and beyond. Prices are great and product is even better! I will only use Tysons Cakes Bakery for any event I do in the future.

Profile Picture Inna, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved Tysons Cakes Bakery! Our cake was AMAZING!! After we explained our ideas, they sat down with us and gave us several different style and shape options. They also told us exact measurements of ribbon needed and how many of each item to bring so that no money was wasted which is awesome when you're planning a wedding! I love that I brought what decor was going to be used so that I knew exactly what was going where on the cake! We received several compliments on the cake from the looks to the taste!!!!!

Profile Picture Anna, 10/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings

If my husband and I could rate Tysons cakes Bakery at a perfect 10, believe me we would!!! The work that Tysons cakes Bakery create is unbelievable and their cakes are unlike anything I have ever seen. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and it tasted just as good as it looked! My husband's cake was the absolute most unique and fun cake ever. recommended Tysons cakes Bakery to any couple looking for a beautiful wedding cake. Tysons cakes Bakery is by far above all other competition out there!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ruby is AMAZING!!! At my cake tasting, it was so hard to choose just one flavor because they all tasted good, but I chose the red velvet flavor cake because that's the one my husband liked, but I've never been too fond of red velvet cakes until I tasted hers!!!! Her cake was delicious !!!!!! Not only did the cake taste good, but I explained how I wanted the cake to look and she drew my dream cake on paper, but not only drew it, she created it. I couldn't be happier with the way my cake looked and tasted. Everyone at the wedding Loved it!!!!! I highly recommend Tysons Bakery!!!

Profile Picture User7757123, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Tysons Cakes Bakery prepared the cakes for our wedding and they were wonderful! The wedding cake was beautiful and exactly as designed, a three tier wedding cake of Lemon blueberry cream cheese and red velvet with cream cheese layers. The staff at Tysons cakes Bakery were great to work with and very helpful throughout the entire process. The cigar humidor Groom’s Cake was a huge hit and the detail was amazing! Many of our guests commented on how great the wedding cake tasted and that it was the best wedding cake they had ever eaten. I would highly recommend Tysons cakes Bakery!

Profile Picture Hranush, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ruby's cakes are delicious, and our wedding cake was no exception. We had enough left over that I could try each flavor (lemon blueberry cream cheese, pink champagne , and vanilla White chocolate mousse ), and all were amazing. The cake was also beautiful, exactly as we discussed per the design.
I did a few cake tastings, but Ruby's won for taste for me. Thanks!!!!! For the most beautiful wedding cake!

Profile Picture User7753046, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I ordered our wedding cake from here, and it was absolutely gorgeous and delicious. They even cared so much about the detail of the lace on the cake, to match my wedding dress. The best cake, that I had ever seen. We will never go anywhere else for our cakes.

Profile Picture User7377207, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Thanks Tysons Cakes for our beautiful wedding cake!!!
We weer so pleased with Ruby's professional approach and our cake was perfect. Ti looked exactly like the photos we provide and she had shown us during our consultation and the taste was out of this world. Since I met Ruby , she has also made cakes for my family members, who are just as pleased with the results. Our cake was so awesome!!! we ever took a big piece with us on the flight to our honeymoon!!!! Highly Recommend !!!!! Full Five Stars !!!! Thank you so much !!!!!!

Profile Picture Alis, 9/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Kosher, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cakes, Cupcakes

I worked with Tysons Cakes in DC and I was thrilled with the final product. The cake was like an art work, beautiful and exactly the way I wanted it to look. Needless to mention it was delicious! In addition to that, it is a pleasure working with them.

Profile Picture Di, 9/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes

Tysons Cakes provided the cake for my wedding. The whole process was pretty simple and straight forward. We were able to schedule an appointment online for tasting and selected our flavors. Then I just provided a picture of a cake I liked I saw online and voila! The cake was beautiful, delicious and delivered on time. Tysons cake staff is very professional and I would definitely recommend them to others.

Profile Picture Nonna, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! I personally have been with Tysons Cakes Bakery for all my cakes/pastries for the past 3 years so I've decided to get our wedding cake there as well. We had a 3 tiered cake with chocolate moose vanilla, chocolate ganache and chocolate almond moose - IT WAS AMAZING! Cake was moist, not too sweet - frosting was so fresh. All of the quests complimented it was the BEST wedding cake - I'm still getting compliments. So please do not hesitate if you are looking for the perfect cake and the design was GREAT too.

Profile Picture Anna, 8/20/16, 1 Review