Tyrone Blue Stage Sound & Lighting Reviews

6 | Pequot Lakes, MN

6 Reviews for Tyrone Blue Stage Sound & Lighting

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2010

Awesome DJ! Had a great time!

Sent on 07/20/2010

Patricia · Married on 03/13/2010

It was GREAT everything was past our expectations it was just GREAT thank you so much. Our evening was fantastic all of our songs were played at the right times for the different events ( bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting etc.) Thanks Again for all you did to make our evening special, and the youtube video was even BETTER.

Tricia and Shane Goetz

Sent on 04/07/2010

Jan · Married on 10/17/2009

We had such a good time with Tyrone Blue - he became part of the wedding party! And was very easy to work with. We had a blast and were very pleased with everything Tyrone Blue had to offer.

Sent on 10/29/2009

Jodi · Married on 02/14/2009

The best way to describe my experience with using Tyrone Blue as my DJ is to compare him to other wedding DJs I've experienced in the past at other peoples' weddings. Usually the DJ has a little book of songs to choose from--and it seems like they are ALL THE SAME! (I think I've seen the same songs at karaoke bars). Tyrone was able to find all my requests from our meeting beforehand, and even played impromptu requests during the show. I was very impressed with his music selection. Here's another BIG difference between Tyrone's services vs other DJs. His light show was fantastic! Best in the state, I have heard. He was professional throughout our meetings and during our wedding. He was dressed to a "T". He was friendly and looked like he was enjoying himself. It's clear that he loves what he does, and he does it well. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/19/2009

Anne · Married on 06/30/2006

This DJ was wonderful. He was very flexible with our requests and got together with us a week before our wedding to get a feel for what kind of music we liked and any special requests we had for music. He not only accomodated our wishes for music but handled numerous requests from our guests as they were made.
    His light show far exceeded my expectations and greatly added to the success and ambiance of the evening.
    I would highly recommend him to anyone for their event. You can not beat the value anywhere for the entertainment he provided for my reception. The dance floor was full all night long.

Sent on 09/12/2009
  • W

william · Married on 09/12/2009

I would highly recommend TB Entertainment. He did an overall excellent Job of entertaining our guests!!! He played the music we requested and honored our request for no requests. He was very honest when dealing with us when we selected the music package( his least expensive one) that was appropiate for the size of the room. Quality equipment, professionally dressed and even had the courage to let us know about a guest of ours that he believed had had to much to drink and might cause a problem.

Sent on 09/14/2009